The Tomboy And The Tranny Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up with the jockette.
6.1k words
43.4k
36
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

(Continued from CH 1)

Then I just knelt there, looking at her. So beautiful. So pale and perfect - such a narrow waist and curvy hips and - god, what a glorious ass! But then the hornies came up full again and I pulled back, grabbed her by the hips and rammed in. She grunted. Her knees spread out a little bit more and I rammed back and forth again. She gasped something about 'giving it to her hard' and so...I did. I became a total guy at that point, really working that dildo up her ass in deep and forceful thrusts. It was wonderful; like I was somebody else, or a 'guy side' of me was there taking over. I just totally and completely fucked her beautiful ass, and would've just kept on going if she hadn't gasped in deeply at one point, held her breath and then made all these grunting, choking sounds. Her body was shaking but rigid. I held back and then rammed in and out, and it was the wrong thing because Tyan then shoved herself back against me, taking the full length of the prong, and pressed harder till her clammy ass-cheeks were touching my hips, and so I got the message and started screwing her hard again. She gasped and groaned, sighed, made bubbling sounds, grunted, and at one point I wanted to make things even better for her and reached down and around and found the rubbery shaft at her crotch and gripped it and pulled and pushed on it while goo just kept spurting out. There was quite a puddle on the sheets right below it, but I wanted to bring it All out - every last drop. Then I'd probably bury my face in it and smear it around and lick it up, but now it was just pulling and yanking and squeezing, all while keep my lower-half rolling and stroking!

Tyan went to lay flat on her front after it was over, and I leaned and lay down with her, the dildo still buried all the way up that sexy butt of hers. We lay like that for a pretty long time and then I slowly pulled back until the dildo popped out, and I unstrapped it and went to lay against her with one leg and one arm over her. When she turned her face to me, she was still panting, still wasted looking, but with this great smile on her lips and deeply imbedded in her eyes.

"I guess it figures huh?" she breathed.

"What?"

"That a woman would be the one to make me feel like a real woman." she said.

"Well that's true for me," I said. "You've made me into a real woman too. I wonder if all first-times are like this?" I didn't mind admitting my virginity to her. I already had, but now it was more in depth, way more intimate too. Tyan shrugged wearily and kept smiling.

"You know, you're even more beautiful now - I can't believe it," she whispered.

"I can't believe it either," I joked, but she shook her head.

"It's true," she told me. "Whether you believe it or not, you're beautiful. To me, you're gorgeous, but you're gorgeous inside and outside...." Then she got a leg between mine, put her hand behind my shoulders and hugged us closer together. I hugged her back - with all my might - and then we were kissing again. That's probably when we fell asleep.

I awoke from a dream I didn't want to end. In it I was naked, sliding down this long tube-like water-slide except it wasn't water I was sliding on. This clear, thick goo was just oozing down everywhere and as I slid the stuff would splash up between my legs and seep into my puss and hardened and thicken and then I'd orgasm. Just over and over again.

But when I opened my eyes I was transported into another dream. There, right beside me, was this gorgeous woman sleeping on her side facing away from me, with a gorgeous bare shoulder sticking out and her gorgeous hip just curving up under the blankets. I tried to remember who'd covered who and couldn't. All I could think of was how this could all actually be real! It just couldn't be - not knowing my own dealings with well, any of the sexes, and here I was. I peeked under the covers and confirmed I was bare and then saw her bare butt right there, almost against me and then, well, I sorta lost my mind, really. Everything was so warm and cozy and there was that cottony-sheet smell everywhere and the more I lay there, the hornier I got. I didn't want to wake her, but figured if it was a dream then what the heck anyhow. So I kissed her shoulder and she made a little yummy sound (that got me even hotter 'cause it sounded too sultry and cute!), and so I kissed her again and she moved a little bit, reached up and rubbed her nose and then fell fast asleep again. And then I was thinking that this was totally perfect because I could wake her up in 'other' ways, and so I turned around the other way and burrowed my way down under the covers.

It was a wonderful, secret world, all lit by the light filtering through the sheets. A fantasy world with the creamy smooth back of Tyan's incredible body, the shadow of her spine, her ribs, and then her butt! I kissed her butt and 'kissing someone's ass' has never meant the same thing to me since. I kissed each cheek and then ran my tongue delicately between them and then sorta lost my mind and dug my tongue right down into her crack until I came to her poo-hole and started to really prod it! She moaned and gasped but remained sleeping so I tongued her more and grabbed her buns and pried them apart and really started to paint some saliva in there! Of course though, I paid the price. The more I licked that hot little pucker, the hornier I got. I was really feeling that stretchy feeling inside by the time I left those buns and worked my way down the backs of her thighs, and then things just got worse.

Her legs! I actually started running out of fresh air down under the covers so I clawed my way out into the open air and then just lay there on my side, gazing at the backs of this incredible girl's incredible legs. Just sexy. Sexy and smooth and pretty looking from buns all the way down to her heels. And her ankles! I went directly there and started putting little butterfly kisses on her ankles, and she stirred a little bit and moved her one foot over the other and I waited and then attacked again when everything was still. I kissed the heels and then crowded down around her feet and started kissing her toes and the tops of her feet and along the sides and her feet were getting all cute and fidgety and sexy and so I gave them a break and started kissing and licking my way up the fronts of her legs. I halfway thought to just lift her one leg up and slide myself in there crotch-to-crotch again, but decided I wanted to eat a little 'breakfast' first so I kept creeping up and then she rolled off her side and lay there flat on her back, all spread out, and I just stared at her for I don't know how long. I finally took the sheet off her totally so I could see everything. She was glowing in the morning light, like her skin was glowing from within - so pretty, every inch of her. My eyes were just dazzled and then my mind went on autopilot and I straddled her right leg and leaned over and just hugged my whole self to her tummy. I started kissing her and then her hand came down past my face and her legs closed and then her hand came back up from wherever it went and felt my head and touched my cheek and then I felt her sitting up and I just went along with her and wound up face to face with her.

"'mornin'!" I said and she kissed me straight away. Our lips were pressing and smearing and then I felt her tongue and I stuck mine into her mouth and we were just tonguing each other's tongues for I don't know how long - long enough for me to get all out of breath and create a snail's trail on her thigh, that's for sure! Then I started rubbing myself back and forth along her leg and she kept dipping her hand down to her crotch and then she was trying to close her legs so I got my leg up, let her close her legs and then straddled her again. I sat my pussy down on her crotch and then started to push her back until she was flat on her back and I went to work just sucking and kissing her nipples and putting my hands on her everywhere and kissing her throat and just basically going crazy on top of her. She sure didn't seem to mind though! She was kissing me back and rubbing my chest (which is what mine should be called since my tits are so flat!), and then she was pinching my nipples and smoothing her hands down my sides and caressing my knees and thighs and I was just so totally burning up inside, if I had a dong I would've just done her right then and there. Just a quickie because if I had a dong, I'd be a guy, and guys - I've heard - don't last that long before they go off and spray goo all over the place.

Which ain't bad, but...sometimes not long enough!

So there I was and I finally got my feet out from under me so I wasn't kneeling, and I was squatting there like when you go potty out-of-doors, and I started to just rub my bottom against her crotch. I wanted to touch her right there with what I had, and it felt good - really good! I was so wet it was stupid - like the faucet was open and I was just gushing down on top of her, and then, just out of nowhere, I came. It surprised me totally, but the good thing about it (aside from the wonderful release!) was that I squirted down all over her crotch and everything got all wet and slippery and drenched and I really started to grinding myself on her crotch and she started lifting up underneath me, pushing her groin up against me! It was like my whole being was focused on that one single part of me (even though she was tweaking my nipples pretty hard by that time), and it was like I could feel every one of her pussy-hairs sliding through my swollen pussy lips. Just a real zen-out sort of thing! And then it wasn't enough!

My whole body was shaking, literally, from all this feverish horniness swarming around inside me. I could hardly move without shaking and shivering. My skin was all goose pimpled, and the main two goose pimples on my chest were just sticking out like crazy. I inched back from her lifting crotch and down her legs to her knees, and then she lifted her knees to make contact with my cunt and I almost came and then moved further down. I was almost sitting on her feet at that point and then I saw the sexy V of her crotch - with all its neatly trimmed pussy hair, and leaned down to it and buried my face in it. I was smelling her and licking and kissing her V, and I moved a little further down and suddenly something pushed up into my cunt. Just like that. I only realized it was the big-toe of her left foot after that first shocking orgasm and by then it was too late to do anything. I mean I guess I could've lifted off and moved aside, but it just felt so good. Just so warm and stiff and creamy and hard and filling. My pelvis started to roll and turn all on its own and before I knew what I was doing I was actually humping Tyan's toe, just using it like a dildo and going up and down and smearing and squirming around on it and going crazy. I mean, I have dildos that are obviously longer than that toe of hers, but it was the whole thing about it being 'her' and a part of 'her' body, and on top of that, a part I'd found so cool and sexy to look at and to think about.

And sensitive too - from the way she was carrying on and gasping and shivering! Then I came and more goo gushed out of me in this incredible torrent and got all over her foot and wet everything down there and at one point while humping I lifted up too high and her toe slipped out of my pussy-hole and slid up my crack. I felt it against my poo-hole and suddenly just wanted it there - wanted it in me back there! I sat up and leaned back and got it right there against my hole and then shoved myself down on it till it slipped right up inside me. My whole body shuddered. My anus quivered and relaxed and let the thing in more and then it was in and I sat there for a moment realizing how sexy this all was, and then I lifted up and pushed down and for the next fifteen minutes or whatever, I sodomized myself using Tyan's sexy toe!

But I guess she was really into it too - more than I thought - because after awhile, when I was too weak and wasted and comed-out to fight back, She raised her other foot, gently pushed me backward with it so I was laying there all spread out, and then did something where she turned halfway on her side, and then gently pushed the big-toe of that foot into my pussy-hole. I came so hard it scared me! I wet both her feet with this huge spurt of girl-goo and then she was just working me both ways at once, one toe pushing down into my ass while the other pulled back out of my pussy, and then the opposite. It was like she was riding a bike and my pussy and ass holes were the pedals!

Okay, first of all, I'd never been fucked - ever - by anyone before being with Tyan. But as I lay there coming over and over again, just totally out of control and not wanting to be, I knew that even if I'd been fucked, I would still have had to say that I'd never been fucked like that! I lifted my one leg and pulled the knee back to my chin almost - I wanted to be wider open than I already was! - and she just went on double-fucking me like that, only faster now. I came and sprayed her and she just let things drip and lube everything and went right on doing it to me. And every time I'd managed to lift my head and look down that way, I'd see her beautiful face smiling at me or looking down at what she was doing to me, and see her beautiful legs pumping and her cute ankles and the tops of her sexy feet as they went out of view between my thighs and just come all over again. It was the feeling of it, the physical friction of things plunging in and out of my two holes, but it was the nearness of it, the intimacy - that it was a real live person doing it - and the sight of it and the whole emotion behind everything; like the emotion was the thing filling the whole room with passion and lust and this incredibly horny storm that was happening! And then she moved a little closer - I guess because her thighs were giving out - and that made her knees bend more and I would get glimpses of the backs of her thighs. So pretty! She was on her back but leaning on her elbows so her top half was lifted and she was looking around her side to focus on what she was doing and at one point our eyes met and I came and spewed, and then I noticed her thing right down there between the backs of her thighs. There was a shadow there, but the thing, her organ, just looked so luscious and tempting that I almost pulled away from her dancing feet and went for it. But the pleasure was just too intense. It was like she had me locked in a come-trance or something, totally at her will and mercy, and I liked it like that. But the next time I caught a flash of that sexy organ of hers I was filled from top to bottom with this incredible lust for it and I rolled back from her feet, got on my knees, shoved her knees wide apart and just dove for her crotch. She really tried to resist me but I was too quick for her and way too horny! I saw her thing sticking up, opened my mouth and took it all in and then I was just laying there - her legs up in the air and shaking and her mouth making all these moaning sounds - sucking and slurping on the thing. It was so stiff and nice and had such a delicate, silky surface that I lost track of what I'd been thinking, but after a little while I remembered thinking about why she'd seemed to want to keep her legs shut on me. Like she had some deep dark secret that needed to be hidden or something to be ashamed about. I thought of her and our walk across campus and the coffee (which I could have used some of right then!), and her saying something mysterious about being 'different', and then...this. I sucked and licked, and then, just out of nowhere, I let it slip from my mouth, pushed up, got my legs around and outside Tyan's so I was straddling her, and then moved up over her crotch and reached down and got the thing pointed up at me. Then I sat my pussy down on top of it, and I have to say it was the most incredible feeling - like being totally filled where there was no more room to expand! Like my dildos! I sat all the way down until I felt her crotch-bone firmly up under me and then just sat there smiling down at her pretty face.

Her surprised, pretty face!

"I'm...I'm in you," she whispered in total wonder, and I nodded. I was pretty proud of myself and felt pretty smug and all that. I nodded and then gave her thing a secret squeeze with my pussy muscles. It made her eyes roll back in her head! And then, I don't know why, it started to hit me. I was smiling at her face, her big eyes, her long throat and creamy, shapely shoulders, her tits and nipples and everything else, and felt this hard thing growing stiffer and longer inside me and knew what it was, and knew that I'd somehow already known even from the first moment I put it in my mouth, and then realized, or rather, asked myself if it mattered - if it really and truly mattered. I kept thinking about her ass and her legs and feet and back and hips and crotch, remembered how I'd ass-fucked her with her own dildo just the night before, remembered her creamy, dripping glands and smiled to myself.

"Well that's what a penis is for, right?" I said to her, and her face just lit up. It glowed and then she rolled her pelvis and made her cock stick deep into me and I gasped. The orgasm just sorta kept going, echoing all through me, and I was thinking about why it wasn't always like this - about what a perfect combination this was and how happy people would be all over the world! I regained my senses a little bit and sorta squirmed and rolled my hips a little, making Tyan's thing angle inside me and now it was her face that went blank.

Even blank, she was so totally gorgeous!

I remembered sucking her dick and sucking and licking her balls, knowing that I knew at least subconsciously what they were, and knowing that it didn't matter to me - even then. I mean, it wasn't like guys - or girls - were beating a path to my door, you know? I had a preference and, actually, the preference had been fulfilled - totally - by this sexy lady (because she was totally girl except for the genitals!) and now the other side of things, which I didn't hate or despise or anything like that, was buried right up to the hilt in my cunt-hole. Or I could have it up my ass if I wanted. Or I could suck it off if I wanted, but either way, being with her, with this marvelous creature named Tyan, fulfilled me in ways I don't think a girl or a guy could have!

"You are just the prettiest, sexiest lady I've ever known," I told her, and Tyan's eyes - closed in concentration - popped open and smiled at me. Just her eyes. Just the lower lids curving up and looking all warm and melted and happy! Then her lips followed into a smile, and then she pushed up slowly and firmly under me and her cock stuck right up and pushed against my G spot. I came with a uncontrolled spurt and gasped and looked right into her eyes and felt myself falling into them. There was a sadness, but my own eyes had that same sorta look sometimes. Like when there seems there's nobody else in the world except you and you're all alone and nothing can help. Now Tyan's face was a little red.

"I was...so afraid you'd hate me," she whispered. "But I found you so totally attractive - more than anyone else on your team or anywhere - that I decided to take the chance. I thought you would know even before I got undressed, but no one else ever could tell. Then I was afraid when you found my...thing - but I'd already been with you and had memories of you all bare and pretty and...it would've been enough.

"And then...what you did to me! I couldn't believe it! And not even a word or hesitation or anything. I knew that you knew and didn't care, that it didn't bother you..."

I nodded and was JUST SUCH A LIAR! Like I'd known beforehand and was just all like some benign king or something! I mean, okay, she was right in that it didn't bother me, but I wasn't thinking "Ew, it's a penis!" and then forced myself to fall in love with it. It was part of her body and I was making love to her body, so....there it was and I did stuff to it too.

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers
12