The Tomboy And The Tranny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

Simple!

And then I was thinking if I told her that it only now occurred to me that it was a dick I'd been sucking and licking, she would've thought I was a complete idiot or something. Better to be thought of as 'open-minded' and tolerant of all sexual assignments.

"You know what's neat?" I heard myself asking her. "Even now, I don't think of it as a male-thing. I don't know why. I think it's because you're just so totally girl that....any part of you is girl, too, you know?" She nodded and I don't know if she got it but it didn't matter. I decided to just keep my mouth shut from now on, but then she lifted up and the thing went right up against my uterus and the pushed toward the front and I came again. Her thing wasn't that big or long, but I realized it must've had something to do with her crotch being shaved and trimmed like that - not much hair to get in the way. In the meantime I was gone, zoned, blank. All I knew what that I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to fuck me with her girl-cock and plunge and pump and make me scream. I wanted/needed to release that way - totally, with no inhibitions. I stopped and lifted off (and got another orgasm just from that!), and dismounted Tyan like I was getting off a horse. Her thing was still sticking straight up at the ceiling and I couldn't help myself - it was just so sexy and pretty looking (circumcised like it was) - and before I knew it, I was going totally down on it, just slurping it like a crazy-girl! And the crazy-girl it was attached to was writhing and gasping and moaning just as if it was a clit, and then, yah, it made total sense - it was her 'clit!'

But I needed it. I forced myself to stop and got back toward the head of the bed (we'd been sorta crosswise at the foot), and I lay back, brought my knees up and spread them and pulled them to my shoulders. So there I was, waiting for Tyan, smiling at her and she was sitting, just staring at me! It was like 'hey! wake up and do me!' and she just sat there smiling. I mean okay, I could've just looked at her all day long, but I was in dire need and needed what she had (that most women had to purchase!), and I was desperate and getting near tears almost!

Then Tyan rolled toward me off her knees and lay flat on her front with her mouth on me. She put her tongue into my slit and slowly ran it upward till she touched my clit and I spurt. It got all over her chin and throat but she went on calmly licking me on my clit, up and down and side to side and just pressing inward with the tip of her tongue, and I started to come in a continuous stream of explosions. Then she put her right hand (I think) just under her chin, palm upward, and inserted her first and second fingers into me and curled them and rubbed the inside wall of my cunt while she went on tonguing my clit. More explosions. I couldn't see her anymore. Her face was turned down and all I could see was the top of her gently nodding head and her shoulders, and then, 'cause her legs were bent up behind her and sorta waving absently in the air, I got to see the bottoms of her feet and her calves. But the orgasms were so intense I was drifting and couldn't really come back. I was seeing her like before, in my imagination, all tall and gorgeous and feminine and then she took her pants down and there was a cock there and she was still so feminine it made me jealous! And she was licking this girl on some bed somewhere and the girl was actually kind of cute in her own way. Cute and boyishly bodied and here was this willowy model type girl eating her out and taking her time and the tomboy was coming her stupid brains out and stuff was being gushed out of her cunt and she was holding her legs wide open and the other one, the tall one, just went on with her head nodding and her eyes closed and her brows up a little bit in the middle, tongue working gently, firmly, fingers pressing in and up and making the tomboy grunt and groan like some animal, and I heard the sounds and felt them in my throat and shot my eyes open and looked. I saw my legs and feet wagging limply in the air around and in front of me and other feet wagging dreamily in the air and knew the tomboy with the flat chest who spent all her time like a fish wearing a brightly colored second skin loved the sight of it, loved the sight of the other one, the tall one. I remembered how she'd seen Tyan the first time, how she'd gazed at her ankles for some reason, how she'd envied her long legs and pretty hips and lovely face and now that face dripped in her pussy juice while more exploded out uncontrolled.

And the tall girl I remembered seeing on her hands and knees with the tomboy behind her, fervently slamming her crotch between firm ass-cheeks, the attached dildo working deep and deeper, bumping and massaging that one inner gland until everything spilled out of her. I remembered the puddle, the droplets going everywhere, and then I came and the whole room, all my memories, started to get dim. I raised my head and saw her there, Tyan, so beautiful, so adorable, smiling up from my crotch, her chin wet and dripping. And now she got slowly up on hands and knees, crawling up like some slinky feline. She knelt with her knees right up against my buns, reached down and held her stiff little cock, inserted it into me and leaned over to cover my body with hers, the backs of my knees now over her shoulders. She pushed and I felt it so deep in me - not as deep as my dildos, but much deeper than her toes - and she pulled back and pushed and I came and my juice tried to gush out but the hole was plugged now. She shoved again and pulled back, shoved. She braced herself on her hands and kissed my chest. She sucked my nipples and then turned her head and kissed the insides of my calves. My feet pointed, strained, toes together. She kissed the inside of my ankle, licked it, and then spread her knees out around me, cradling my bottom with her inverted lap. She pulled back and thrust and I came. She pulled back and thrust and I came again. Each time I came, a shivering, throbbing sort of feeling washed through me, setting off tingles wherever it went and passed through. Her rhythm was faster and faster, her kisses to my legs and face and shoulders more passionate. She bit my foot, licked my toes - I shivered and gasped - and then she rammed harder and deeper.

And now the tall girl turned the other girl on her left side, holding her right leg as she straddled the left thigh. She kept her prong inserted the whole time but now started to thrust again, letting the little woman's raised leg flutter and shake limply. She kissed the toes and they spread; there was a gasp of delight, but then a low moaning sound as the orgasms resumed in full. A hand reached down and twiddled the clitoris as the iron hard rod continued to plunge and pump in and out. There were moans and hissing releases of breath but the tall girl went on and on, fucking the living shit out of the swimmer, the tomboy, the jock, but also the one she had fallen so deeply in love with.

Because she had; no other reason. She had seen the swimmer in her tight suit and thought 'how pretty!' and had thought about her every spare moment afterwards. She had seen many women, even the one in her own mirror each morning, and didn't like the ones with the oversized breasts and wide hips. She liked them almost as she was herself, but could never find them - until this one stepped barefoot into her life.

And now she was fucking her, fucking her good and hard and making her orgasm over and over. She wanted to do that, she needed to make the object of her affection feel good, to release and be relieved, no matter what. She now sucked the swimmer's toes - a thing she had so many times rehearsed and imagined and pretended. They fit between her lips perfectly, they were soft and tender even though they had so often been out in the open, in the sun, walking on concrete swimming pool decks. She had seen them so often. They and the feet they were attached to, and the ankles and calves and knees and thighs. She had masturbated often over this one particular member of the team - just this one - and now she was fucking her in her tight and slick and gorgeous cunt. Just fucking her, making her gasp and moan. It was the only important thing, the only goal in her life right now. She wanted to hear the sounds, the secret sounds that nobody else heard, wanted to feel the secret things that nobody else felt, and watch and see the secret parts of the swimmer, the beautiful jock!

And now the urges collected deep inside her and started to undulate and press up. She felt it and held her breath but it was too late. Her cock started to move, to flex and stiffen and it started to come out - so much!

I never ever felt anything like that. It like having a douche with some warm, thick goo just spurting out under high pressure. And then my own body just gave it up and I was squirting and my pussy was squeezing and Tyan gasped and held herself deep in me and I felt her kissing my leg and it made me come and come and come until I started to black out!

Afterwards I just lay there on my side looking at her. She was sleeping or resting or whatever, but she was so beautiful I couldn't close my eyes. I didn't want to miss a single moment of looking at her! And then her eyes opened slowly because she hadn't been asleep after all and she smiled and turned her face fully to me, almost defiant, but maybe proud was more the idea. She looked me confidently in the eye and smiled at me. I smiled back!

"...I feel so..." I started.

"--like a woman?" Tyan asked and it hit home. I nodded.

"Yah."

"You did the same thing for me last night," she whispered, and she sorta propped her chin on her wrist and kept looking at me.

"Well, at least we're both actual women now," I joked. "I was starting to wonder what I was...." That last part was truer than I realized and I wasn't joking anymore. I guess Tyan picked up on that.

"I never wondered," she said. "It's just that I never felt it - until you let me feel it." She scooted and squirmed a little closer and gave me a peck on the nose. "I'll never forget you, even if you want someone else after this - a real girl maybe..."

"Uh, doi!" I said. "FYI - you Are a Real Girl!"

"But I've got a--"

"--Big, long, beautiful, stiff, luscious, tasty clitoris!" I said, and she laughed, and when I heard that sound, that happy sound of complete relief, I laughed along with her. We hugged, kissed, and then just stayed that way, all huddled together, holding on to each other until the moment passed. I wondered if it would be the same afterwards, after the after-glow had gone off somewhere and vanished - after the horniness and relief - after all the discovery and surprise and newness and first-love thing had gone by. Tomorrow maybe, I'd be alone again. Or maybe I'd wish I were or she would wish it that way. Tomorrow and tomorrow.

And after twenty years of tomorrows, Tyan and I have never missed a chance to repeat everything we did back in college.

Everything!

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

Extremly cool and sexy.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Glory Beyond the Hole TS Rose releases sexual frustration.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories