The Tongue Patrol Sales-Rep

Story Info
Three black men and a white wife.
2.4k words
64.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

What happened came about two days later. A furniture-moving truck drove into the Tangier's driveway and came to a stop less than five feet from Edith's Benz. The sound of the truck breaking in her compound brought her outside as she was surprised to see what such was doing in her compound let alone the three black men who alighted down from it and proceeded to carry out something bulky from the back section. She was dressed in a cream blouse and matching skirt, having just returned home from being with a friend.

"Excuse me," she said to one of the men lifting the bulky stuff towards her front door. There was a tarp covering whatever it was they were lifting so she couldn't tell what it was. The driver of the truck came over to meet with her, taking his hat off his head. He was a tall black man with a bald head, though he appeared to be somewhere in his early to mid-thirties. He grinned at her as he came to a stop before her, holding a clipboard in his hand. He and his two colleagues both wore grey coveralls.

"Excuse me, but ... who are you people? And what is this you're bringing into my home?"

"Hello, ma'am," the bald-headed man smiled at her, holding up the clipboard. "My name's Booker, and we're with the Southside Moving company. It says here your husband purchased some recent furniture which is what we're bringing here for him. Would you know if he's around?"

"No, my husband isn't here," she said. "Are you sure about this—my husband never mentioned anything to me about buying any furniture."

"It says so right here, ma'am. Here, take a look for yourself."

Booker presented her with the manifest on the clipboard. Edith was looking at it, unaware that the other two black men—Jones and Curtis­—had dropped the item they'd been lifting and both men came at her from behind. Edith gave a sudden cry as she felt herself suddenly lifted off her feet. Booker, as if well prepared for some movement, took hold of her legs and together he and Jones carted her into the house while Curtis dragged in the item they had been lifting into the house and closed the door and locked it.

Edith was struggling to be free, screaming even though the men wrapped a hand around her mouth and snapped at her to be quiet or else. She was shaking and mumbling under her breath as they carried her up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

The closet door cracked an inch open and the man hiding inside with a camcorder in his hands watched with mute excitement at the sight of the men bringing in the woman and dumping her on the bed. One of them—Jones—held her arms down with his colleagues hurriedly unzipped their coveralls and stood there in their briefs with their erection sticking out. The fear that came upon Edith was genuine as she feared she was about to be raped.

"Please ... please ... don't rape ... don't rape me, please," she whimpered.

The three black men gazed down at her and erupted with laughter. Two of them began undoing the buttons of her jacket while the other still held her down from struggling.

"We ain't here to rape you, bitch!" spat Curtis. "Just here to get some fun with your white ass."

One of the men pushed her cotton panties to the side, enough for one of his colleague to investigate the three day growth of pubic hair starting to grow like freshly cut grass around her crotch. The man sucked air through his teeth as he held her leg apart and licked two of his fingers and slid them into her coochie. Edith howled from the mistreatment and kept struggling to be free from their grasp but that was impossible. The other brother too dipped his finger into her cunt. Now there were three fingers fucking her silly and though she was gasping, her body too was responding to their treatment. The one who now held her arms, Booker, took a cloth and wrapped it around her arms and tied the other end at the bed's head post.

"You'd best shut that trap of your up, bitch!" he growled at her. "Least you get me and my boys here upset."

Edith knew she was beat, that nothing was going to stop the three men from having their way with her. She was still whimpering with fright as Curtis pulled her skirt and panties off her legs, leaving her lower body naked except for the pantyhose she had on. He lay on his face and pressed his lips on her cunt's open lips. She beat her legs like a mad drum on the bed but Booker and Jones now held up her legs, making it impossible to fight the madness that was now consuming her. Edith thought she was still screaming aloud, except the words escaping her lips didn't sound anywhere close to being screams at all. Instead they sounded more like she was having moaning fits. Her ass lifted up from the bed and Curtis dug into her, drilling his tongue in and out of her copious wet pussy. It sent back shards of stabbing delight back at her. She was now beating her head from side to side, panting like a bitch in wanton heat.

"Oh, she's a horny slut," murmured Curtis while his finger kept probing her cunt, going either way and out while Jones pinched the tip of her labia lips together, getting her further excited with the rush of lust and wanton elation that now overshadowed her.

"Yeah, the bitch just couldn't wait to meet three brothers, could she," Jones crackled.

"Alright bitch," said Booker, who held the thick end of his shaft against her face; pre-cum dripped down on her cheek. "Let's see you open those pretty lips of yours and take this dick! And you'd better not think of biting me."

Errol was in the dark confines of the bed room closet with the lens of his video camera aimed at what was happening on the bed. One of the men stood next to his wife's head, rudely thrusting his cock into her mouth. From where he hid, he easily caught the sound of her muffled, coughing grunts. The other was eating out her pussy while his partner stood at her other side stroking his dick. Soon the one who'd had his head down her crotch stood up and Errol watched with mounting excitement as he introduced his cock into his wife's pussy and started thrusting his waistline into her. The men pulled her into the centre of the bed and the one fucking her kept on pounding away while his brothers watched. They laughed and joust their buddy and hi-fived each other while he kept on driving his pounder between the white woman's legs which they held open for her. Errol listened in on their conversation, loved how it made him stroke his cock more.

"How that pussy feel like, brother?"

"Awhh men! Feel's fucking good!"

"I'll bet it's tight too!"

A round of snigger filled the room; Edith's voice kept rising and falling.

"The bitch's pussy's just gettin' warmed up!"

"A'ight man! My turn to call tag."

Curtis pulled his cock out of Edith and just before Booker took his turn between her legs, Errol caught the wide pink openness of his wife's cunt and marvelled at what the black men were going to do to her between now and when they were done. He quickly checked his camcorder, saw that the battery was enough to last one more hour before calling it quits. He returned to filming the event just as the black bull called Booker now blocked the view between his wife's legs.

Edith was stroking the other men's cock and had her mouth busy sucking on one when she gazed downward and caught sight of the massive round head of his cock as he aimed it at her pussy's entrance. Edith was about to call out, saying she didn't think she could take his monster cock, but too late. Booker buried the head of his prick inside her and for a moment Edith felt like she's just been shot with a surge of electricity. Her body jumped from where it lay on the bed as she howled as further and further Booker thrust inches of his shaft inside her. Edith was screaming and beating her head against the pillow as a roaring climax ran through her body. Her body went taut and shot from the bed as Booker buried the full length of his shaft all the way inside her. Edith gave a screeching groan before collapsing back on the bed. The brothers produced a howl of laughter as their buddy leaned forward and stroked his cock in and out of her cunt.

By the time Booker's friend Jones called tag, Edith had lost count as to how many orgasms she had gotten in just a short period of time. Stars were still exploding before her eyes like fireworks when Jones turned her over and slipped into her from behind. Curtis opened her mouth and expanded it with his cock. For the next thirty minutes the three black men tossed and turned Edith and passed her around back and forth like she was nothing but a sex doll for their amusement. They laughed as each of them ended up shooting their load of cum inside her cunt as well as on her face and over her buttocks. Edith screamed at them not to cum inside her but her cries went unheeded. Even Errol was lost in fright at the sight of the men dumping their load inside her. This was double the sight of what had occurred the previous weekend when he'd let Tibbs win over his wife. Though the fright lasted only a brief moment. He kept wishing to come out of the closet to clean his wife's pussy up.

Edith too was just as well enjoying the bout of fucking the men were giving her. It seemed to be going on for a long time and she was surprised when she glanced out the window once as Booker pulled back on her hair while he hammered into her from behind that it was still daylight. It felt as if the men had been fucking her for nearly half the day.

Errol had long switched off his camera and had jerked off twice while snuggled inside the closet and was right now watching the black man named Jones once more flexing his ass muscles as he sank his prick harder and harder into his wife's cunt. Errol went on gasping and stroking his now limp prick as he watched Jones pound his darling wife's pussy to submission and then he too groaned as he exploded inside her pussy. Jones rolled off her, gasping in line with her. Both his buddies sat at the edge of the bed, they too exhausted from the near endless bout of fucking they'd been giving to the horny wife.

Booker got up from the bed and to Errol's horror he watched as Booker approached the closet door behind which he hid. What the hell was the fool about to do?

Booker turned to Edith who lay weak and tired on the bed. "Hey, bitch. We've got a surprise her for you. Say, 'Open Sesame!'" he pulled the closet door open grabbed Errol's arm and pulled him out of the closet and into the room. "Look at who's been hiding in here and taking pictures of your slut self," he laughed.

Edith sat up on the bed and a look of shock and surprise and fear lit her face as she saw her husband standing there naked, holding a camcorder in his hand.

"Errol!" she looked at him dumbfounded. "What are you doing in there?"

Jones and Curtis joined in laughing at Errol's naked self, most especially at the sight of his limp cock still dripping semen over his hairy thigh. To say that Errol was embarrassed by the outing was the least he felt. Right there and then, with the way his wife looked at him and then three black men laughing at his predicament, he wished for the earth to open for him to fall in. And yet, a tiny part of him seemed to derive joy at the outing. He felt a slight kick in his prick; it was a sure sign that he was excited by what was happening right now.

"Hiya, Edith," he muttered while his cheeks flushed at the sound of laughter that was around him.

"My God ... Errol ... you've been here all this time?" He nodded. "I ... I arranged it."

Edith's eyes widened as he admitted this. "You arranged for these men ... to screw me? You did all of this?"

"Oh yeah, bitch," answered Booker. "Your hubby here was the one who organised this meeting. Told you how much of a slut you've been and how you got fucked last weekend by some other bull. Well, it's our turn now, and we ain't leaving not till we've given back our money's worth."

"Alright, white boi," said Jones, getting up from the bed and pushing Errol forward towards the bed. "You've been watching us fuck this broad all hour. It's now time for your part of the bargain."

Errol looked at them with twitching fear, unable to comprehend what they meant. As if to make emphasis, Jones slapped the back of his head and pushed him to get on the bed before his wife's open legs.

"Get on there and start eating up your wife's pussy, white boi. We ain't here playing!"

"Hell no we ain't!" said Curtis. He came to the side of the bed and pulled Edith's head towards his prick. Edith opened her mouth and took his cock without any sign of a struggle.

Errol lay flat on the bed, his hands wrapped around his wife's thighs as he leaned his face closer towards her swollen pussy. He took in the sweet, sour fragrance of cum and pussy juice dripping out of her wet pink cunt and lapped his tongue over her swollen labia once, then twice, before then burying his nose all the way into her cunt. One of the black man forced his face further downward on her pussy, ordering him to lick up every trace of semen that was in there. Errol did exactly as he was told to do. In a way he was smiling to himself.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!

So turned on. But way too short! desperate for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You sick racist pig.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
lol

not real factual, i know iwould never try 3 black cocks , i did end up with 2 black studs one night all night and i could hardly move for 2 days, but they left soft lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
your an

idiot , this is no story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Christine Cuckolds her Husband Christine converts John into a black cock craving cuckold.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories