The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 07

Story Info
The final day.
2.8k words
4.33
27.5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day Tatarina had been desperately waiting for had finally arrived. By midday she would be out of this hellhole and back to leading a normal life. Her sentence was completed and all she had to do was wait for the hands of the clock to move around the face to 12 o'clock. And they could not move fast enough for her.

After a healthy breakfast she sat and waited. As usual the guard opened her cell and directed her to come out. She was still expected to do the morning exercises, however today a green ribbon was tied around her neck indicating she was to be released to day. This was normal for inmates last day. As a matter of course the guard fondled her breasts squeezing the generous mounds and pinching her nipples, she was used to this by now and waited submissively.

Expecting to have to serve the guard, she waited for him to order her to bend over before him, but after a short time, he just stopped and ordered her to the parade ground.

As normal the girls were put through their paces finally running nude in front of a dozen men, guards and visitors. At the end Tatarina was fucked by several of the onlookers, who were taking their last opportunity to fuck this attractive redhead. Both her cunt and anus were well employed.

The girls were returned to their cells where the ones that were used cleaned themselves, by douching. After showering they all sat awaiting whatever tasks would be allotted to them for that day. Whether it was cleaning, classes on Guff culture, gymnastic sex or entertaining some group of men, they could never guess. Whatever it was they knew it would be degrading in some way or another.

The clock on the wall slowly ticked away sending Tatarina into a daydream, she was startled when the cell door opened and a new guard entered with a box. Inside the box was a set of clothes. She was ordered to dress. Tatarina opened the box taking out the clothes. There was a set of skimpy black underwear, consisting of a thong, suspenders, stockings and a quarter bra. The guard ordered her to strip naked and stood and watched her as she stripped off her uniform, her top first over her head and then her loin cloth. She stood awaiting his instruction. He made her turn around and as usual rubbed his hands over her body fondling her and penetrating her sex with his fingers. She stood passively until he finished. He then ordered her to put on the new clothes. She picked up each piece and put them on. Stepping into the thong, she pulled it up to her waist, the thin strap at the back cutting in between her buttocks. Her pubic hair was covered but only just. He grinned as she clasped the skimpy bra across her chest, which did little to hide her nipples, thrusting her ample breasts out in front of her, her nipples like ripe raspberries at the tips. Over this she slipped on a thin lace net blouse and short black net miniskirt that barely reached down to the tops of her stockings. The line of her black bra and the round dark dot of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material, as were the suspenders and thong through the semi-transparent skirt.

Where was she going dressed like this?

The guard indicated for her to lead on along the corridor and out of the cell section. To her increasing embarrassment she was taken to the main reception area where several people ogled at her as she was directed along. They finally ended up at the front desk. This area was usually out of bounds, as civilians and service people were often found here going about their business.

The guard walked beside her and taking her elbow led her to the counter.

"Hello, Cpl Hergetz reporting, with 69, for a final inspection."

The woman at the counter looked over Tatarina as if she was worthless.

"Thank you corporal, the inspection for 69 is being held at the "Corso". You can walk 69 there as it is not far. Here is her documentation. Ask for Major Yugel, he will sign her out. According to the record she has no belongings here and so she doesn't have anything to return to collect"

Tatarina was perplexed. The "Corso" was an up market restaurant, why would they take her there. Had it become another office of the Guff as had so many of the fine buildings?

Her concern was redirected as the Guard led her to the front door. Was she to be taking through the streets dressed like a common whore? As the guard grasped her arm it seemed she was. She felt herself starting to resist. It was one thing to be paraded in a closed building but to be paraded in public!

"Come along 69 you don't want to spoil your day do you!"

The threat was obvious, Tatarina allowed herself once more to be led along. She knew she could not resist as that would mean being placed on a report which might stop her discharge!

The eyes of the pedestrians looked her over as she walked beside the guard. Several men stood and stared wolf whistling as she walked past them. They said something in Guff to the guards who replied making them chuckle. The restaurant was two blocks away and Tatarina was blushing deep red by the time they arrived at the door. The coolness of the air had erected her nipples forming to very prominent bumps in the thin net like material. The concierge came forward as the guard approached. There was a brief conversation and they were let through the door.

Inside the place was very opulent with deep red walls and heavy golden velvet curtains. Huge chandeliers lit the rooms and all around tables were laid, ready for the next diners. Scattered around were several morning coffee drinkers, mostly men although there were a few women. A waiter appeared and led them through the tables to an end table where six men sat around a large round table obviously enjoying their coffee. A cloud of cigar smoke hung over the table. A large wooden beautifully veneered turntable sat in the center of the table with bowls of cakes and sweets.

Tatarina's heart was beating fast as she was led to the edge of the group.

The men on the table turned as they approached each one looking Tatarina over.

"Cpl Hergetz, with inmate 69, reporting for a final inspection, sir!"

"Thank you corporal, you have her records?'

"Yes sir."

The corporal handed over the file he had carried.

"Thank you Corporal, you may leave us now."

"Yes sir."

With which he turned and left Tatarina standing feeling very apprehensive.

"Stand up straight 69. You know why you are here?"

"Yes sir I am here to get my final assessment."

"That's right, 69. Let me check through these records."

The men continued to stare at Tatarina commenting to each other. Several seemed to be adjusting their dress or maybe their struggling cocks which were stirring at the sight of the erotically dressed prisoner.

"These all seem to be in order, here, I would like you to read a part of them to the members of the board, just page 5 will do."

He passed the file over and Tatarina cradled it in her arm turning the pages until she reached page 5. Her eyes went over what had been written. It was in Universal so she could read it fairly easily. Her mouth went dry as she stood there in front of the men. The second ticked away.

"Well we are waiting 69."

The man drummed his finger on the table.

"Er um.. "

"Come along 69 from the top."

Tatarina glanced around at the tables by the side where the men had stopped talking and were listening to this exchange.

"Yes sir. "Record of servicing"; 69 proved to be a popular inmate possibly due to her large br...br.. breasts which seemed very much in demand." Tatarina stammered.

The men chuckled and murmured to each other. The Major raised his hand and they became quiet. He motioned to her to resume.

"She is fit and able capable of doing a splits not only on the floor, but also standing, she is very flexible. Her vagina whilst, well used, is still tight, as is her an..an...anus."

Tatarina blushed deeply as she read on.

"Although difficult to be totally accurate estimates for servicing for the duration of her stay are 300 vaginally, 120 anally, and 150 orally. These figures are probably a record for this center.

"She has been filmed having intercourse on several occasions, as well as masturbating herself digitally and with objects. Reference number for the video folder is TS69. Several copies have already been requested and have been circulated.

"If she is recalcitrant in the future, as recording officer, I would be pleased to have her returned for further education."

Tatarina hung her head as she read out the damming figures. All those fucks! And those videos, available to more strangers to view her humiliation!.

"Very good 69, it does seem you are popular. Maybe we should take a closer look at what all the excitement was over, don't you think board.'

There were murmurs of assent.

"Right, 69, Strip off that top and skirt."

Tatarina was shocked, here in this restaurant in front of these other people. She stood in a panic at the men leering up at her, and at the other people, her eyes pleading with the major not to do this. However his eyes were looking elsewhere. Reluctantly she undid the blouse and with a sigh slipped it off to reveal her nipples to the men, who were quick to comment on their shape and size. Her fingers found the zip for her skirt and after sliding it down undid the button and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of them her breasts perched in the bra and her buttocks framed by her suspenders for the people behind.

"Please walk around the table until I tell you to stop."

Tatarina did as she was told walking around the table several times her eyes avoiding the other customers sitting at the adjacent tables. All of whom where enjoying the show.

"Very nice, but I think we will have the natural look so take off the bra and panties!"

Tatarina again hung her head, but quickly reached behind and released the clips on her bra, she slid it over her shoulders and stood now naked from the waist up, the globes of her ample breasts curving out from her chest. Reaching down she slid the thong down her legs and stepped out of it. She now stood, as good as naked before the assembled men and onlookers. Her sex fully exposed.

"Turn around! Lovely don't you think gentlemen?"

There were murmurs of assent. Tatarina avoided the stares from the rest of the room and the smiling waiters as she pirouetted in front of the men.

"69 walk around the table again and let the board see you in motion as it were."

He chuckled, as did the other men. Tatarina did as ordered shamed to be paraded in front of these men and the strangers in the restaurant. Her breasts swayed on her chest as she walked around the table.

"I think we can see why 69 was so popular eh friends, look at those magnificent breasts!"

"Major I would like to feel the subject, I assume that is permitted."

"But of course Capitan. Be my guest. In fact 69 let the board check out you assets."

For the next ten to fifteen minutes the members of the board groped and probed her body, no area was left untouched. Whilst this embarrassment was going on the other customers around the room were serviced by the waiters who for some reason seemed to be concentrating their attentions on tables close to the boards table! All conversation in the room had stopped and the other customers stared over at the sight of the unclad girl. The men were smiling at this turn of events. Even some of the women had a smile as they watched the show. Finally the Major brought the parade to a halt.

Tatarina was ordered to removed her suspenders, stockings and shoes and left to stand in front of all now totally naked in this cosmopolitan restaurant. Several new customers had entered and were enjoying the spectacle of the naked redhead standing in front of them.

The major waved the waiter over and ordered him to clear the table center, which he did fumbling over the plates as he stole several glances at Tatarina. As he finished the major waved him closer and whispered in his ear. The waiter nodded and departed. Tatarina stood uncertain as to what was expected of her. The nearest man drew her closer to his side and fondled her nipples with his fingers.

The waiter returned with a large candle and matches.

"More cigars gentlemen, but first 69 onto the table please and kneel here."

He tapped the lazy Susan. Tatarina wondered what he was up to, but with a little "help" climbed onto the table and avoiding the cups managed to kneel on the center piece.

The major ordered her to kneel with her legs slightly parted, which of course revealed her sex to the men behind. Slowly the major rotated the table until Tatarina was facing away.

"Hold still 69."

Tatarina did as ordered, and waited. The major then held her hip and took the candle and after inserting the wide thick end in the butter, proceeded, to Tatarina's acute embarrassment, to force the end on the candle into her exposed and vulnerable anus. Tatarina cried out as the object was thrust inside her.

"Stay down there 69!"

Finally the object was pushed home and as the base was wider than the top remained locked inside her anus. The white shaft poked obscenely out from between Tatarina's buttocks. He added the final touch to her torment and lit the candle. Now by rotating the center, the amused men were able to light their cigars from the burning wick whilst enjoying the sight of her brightly lit sex, a mere hands width away.

The men continued to enjoy the spectacle of the beautiful redhead debased in front of them slowly rotating the center so as to enjoy the sight and to fondle her breasts as they hung down from her chest. Whilst the waiter bought more drinks for them to enjoy. Finally the candle was extinguished and Tatarina was helped down form the table.

"Do you have any money 69?"

Tatarina was surprised at this question. What did he mean of course she did not have any she was standing in front of them stark naked, where would she put it?

"No sir."

"Well then how will you get home?"

"I suppose I will have to walk, sir."

"Well I tell you what we will pay you 10 Krognys for each blow job, so who would like to start?"

All the men at the table put up their hands. Tatarina bowed her head once more.

"It looks like everyone, so 69, start over there and we'll see how you go."

Tatarina went over to the board member and kneeling down opened his fly and releasing his stiff cock which stood up in his lap, proceeded to start her ordeal. Other members next to her fondled as she nodded away, moving from member to member as each came in her mouth. She was careful not to spill a drop as she had been taught.

The time moved on and by the time she had service the last but one member the hands were reading 11.45 am. There was a quarter of an hour to go. She reached for the Majors cock but now was made to sit on his lap where after wetting the tip of his cock he slid it into her vagina. She was made to fuck him in front of the rest of the board, a few strokes was all that was required. He stiffened inside of her and with that she had service the lot.

"Thank you 69, I believe your sentence is complete. He gathers the sixty Krognys from the members and handing it to her said she could go.

"But sir I have no clothes, how will I get home?"

"That is your problem Ms Stevens not ours, goodbye and I hope we will see you again."

Tatarina was stunned she turned to go and walked through the restaurant in a daze, naked as the day she was born. Fortunately there was a taxi rank outside. The concierge grinned as she came out and in a grand gesture, opened the door to the first cab and she was quickly able to slide into one and direct it to take her home, much to the cabbies pleasure and further adding to Tatarina's degradation.

But at last she was free!