The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 12

Story Info
On Holidays - At the Beach
10.5k words
4.39
29k
10

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Holiday

At the Beach

Tatarina shaded her eyes from the sun, as she looked across the beach at Milaka. The sea a brilliant blue, contrasted strongly with the yellow sand and white breakers. The seagulls wheeled overhead, screeching as they surveyed the holiday makers, looking for scraps of food. She breathed in the sea air, and swinging her beach bag over her shoulder, popped her hat on her head and walked along the paved esplanade towards the brightly colored beach huts in the distance.

It seemed ages since she had been here and walked on the sea washed sand. Her hat shielded her face as she strolled along, watching the other sunbathers as they lay soaking up the last of the summer heat. The beach side town lay to one side of the small bay with high cliffs on the other. She viewed the various tourist trinket and takeaway shops, as she walked towards the empty end of the beach. It was out of season, and only a sprinkle of tourists peppered the beach. She smiled, as the sun warmed her arms and legs.

Passing the shops, dispensing drinks, food and ice-cream, she could feel their owner's eyes following her as she continued her promenade. At the end of the esplanade she walked down some stone steps and onto the sand.

An aunt owned a beach changing hut, and had insisted that Tatarina took advantage of it, as she was away this week and was not using it. Tatarina jumped at the opportunity. She smiled to herself as she strolled past a group of young men, playing with a beach ball on the sand, whilst casting furtive glances in her direction. One wolf whistled as she walked by, causing her to smile even more. It was a long time since she had enjoyed innocent admiration.

She approached her aunt's bright blue hut, and reaching into her bag, produced the key. She opened the door and pulled it open. Inside were a couple of reclining loungers, with faded and worn red canvas cushions, a large beach umbrella, some deck chairs that hung on the wall, and a table.

After putting her bag down on a shelf that ran along one wall of the hut, she took hold of one of the loungers, and wheeled it out onto the sand, just in front of the hut. She then thought it would be a good idea to pull the other one out, giving her somewhere to place her stuff, so she pulled the second one out and placed it alongside the first one.

Returning to the hut, she unpacked her bag, and placed her new one piece swim suit wrapped in a towel on the table, along with a drink bottle, sun cream and a book. She turned, and after closing the door, proceeded to undress, hanging her skirt and blouse on the hooks, that lined one wall of the hut. Unclasping her bra, released her ample breasts which swung free as she moved around. She quickly slipped off her panties and for a moment stood naked. She rubbed her breasts and nipples, standing in the warm dry air of the hut, enjoying a brief feeling of eroticism, knowing that outside, a mere doors width away, the other beach goers were carrying on their leisure, unaware of her standing here naked. She shook her head, and after unwinding her towel, picked up her swimsuit and stepped into it. She pulled the suit up and over her breasts, sliding her arms through the holes. Cupping her breasts with her hands, she adjusted them inside the suit. She was ready, she picked up the sun cream, hat and book, pushed open the door and placed them on the spare lounger.

She looked along the beach, enjoying the warmth of sun, then returned to the hut to pick up her towel which she laid down on the lounger and after smoothing it out, sat back to enjoyed the view. There were very few sunbathers up this end of the beach and these were towards the town, which in the busy season, would have been crowded. Further down, towards the cliffs at the end of the sand, there was nobody.

She uncapped her sun cream, and after squirting a small amount onto her palm, spread it over her arms and legs. Her modest suit seemed a little old fashioned, compared to some of the skimpier ones, girls were wearing further along the sand towards the town, but being a shy girl at heart, she preferred to be covered. She put down the cream on the seat next to her, and lay back.

The sun was beautifully warm, without burning, and in the warmth of the late morning, the sound of the waves lulled her off into a light doze. She could still vaguely hear the sound of the gulls, and the distant sounds of the men playing.

She was awoken from her light doze, by the sound of feet scrunching along the sand. Opening her eyes, she lifted her hat, and looked upwards at the man walking a few metres in front of her lounger. Their eyes met, and to her horror, she recognized the fat correction officer.

"Well, well, well, Ms. Stevens, fancy meeting you here."

Her heart sank, what he was doing here, she had hoped she had left all that behind. She tried to look away, but his stare held her.

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise! And what are you doing at Milaka? Are you on holiday?"

"Um er yes. Er yes sir," stammered Tatarina.

He stood there grinning down at her, his skin pale and hairy, his paunch hanging over the front of his swim trunks.

"Is that your hut then, Ms. Stevens? I didn't think your money could stretch to a luxury like that?"

"It's my aunt's sir."

"Oh, is she here with you today?"

"No, sir."

So you are on your own then, Ms. Stevens?"

"Yes, sir," Tatarina said before she could think, regretting it instantly, why hadn't she said there was someone with her?

"Well then, aren't you going to invite me to share one of your seats, after all we are like old friends?"

He laughed, and without waiting for a reply, placed his bag on the sand, and after passing Tatarina her sun cream, sat down on the chair with a grunt. Tatarina almost felt like crying, here of all places, she thought she could get away from the terrible mistake that had almost ruined her life, and it was all because of this evil man.

The fat man lay back, and scratched his fat belly. He looked down the beach to where the men, who had stopped playing, were lying around on the sand.

"And how long are you here for, Ms. Stevens?"

She looked over to him, shielding her eyes from the glare.

"I've only got a couple of days, and then I have to go home." Her voice squeaked as she held back her tears.

"Good, well that's good, as I have a few days here before I return; maybe we can share this beautiful place."

Tatarina was quiet, and did not reply, as she watched him eyeing her up and down.

He eased back in the lounger and, like Tatarina looked down at the surf. They lay quietly for a while, before she dared to look at him out of the corner of her eyes. He had closed his eyes.

Tatarina, did not know what to do, she knew, if she tried to leave, he would question her, so she decided maybe it was best to stay, he could hardly try anything here on the open beach. She mused like this for some time before her thoughts were broken.

"That swim suit is a little old fashioned, isn't it, Ms. Stevens?"

She was bit taken aback.

"I like it like that, sir!"

"It's ok, but an attractive young lady like yourself should be proud of her looks, and show them off a little bit more. I mean, you could hardly call it a sun suit, you're barely showing any skin to sunbath with."

He reached down into his bag.

"I'll tell you what, I have a far more suitable costume here, that I bought for my niece this morning, I'm sure she won't mind an old friend of mine borrowing it. In fact, if it suits you I may even give it to you."

"It's alright, sir, I'm more than happy with this one."

"Nonsense, Ms. Stevens, you looked as if you're rugged up for winter."

Tatarina stuttered that she was fine, and she wouldn't want to take his nieces costume.

"No, no, I insist, I'm sure I'd enjoy seeing it on you, so let's not hear anymore silly objections."

Tatarina knew, from the tone of his voice, she would have to put it on. Still she reasoned, if he had bought it for his niece, it would probably be ok. She reached over and took the small packet. Resigned, she stood and started to walk towards the hut.

"Would you like me to help, Ms. Stevens?" He grinned.

"No, thank you, I can manage."

Going inside, she closed the door behind her, and stood silent as the tears started to flow from her eyes. Why, oh why, did he have to turn up to spoil her holiday? She could feel the tears running down her cheeks. Stop it! She thought to herself, he would enjoy it knowing you were crying, pull yourself together. Sniffing, she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, and pulling the shoulders straps over her shoulders, undressed. Reluctantly placing her suit on the bench she reached into the bag, pulled out the suit and gasped. It consisted of three white triangles with string. Two very small ones and another not much larger! Oh no! She held it up, and stood there naked, staring at the suit. She couldn't wear this! It was obscene!

"Ms. Stevens, are you alright in there, it can't take that long to get changed. I'd better come and help you."

"No! No! It's alright!" She almost shouted in a panic. "I won't be a minute."

"OK, but let me know if you need a hand."

After separated the two items she stepped into the bottoms, drawing the strings with the larger triangle up her legs, feeling the thin string slide between her buttocks. It was so small it barely covered her lightly trimmed pubic hair, and her vulva was only just enclosed. She knew the puckering of her anus would be visible, if she bent over, with just a thin string running across its entrance. Holding the top she slid her arms into the loops and tied the front in a bow. The tiny triangles only just covered her nipples, which of course, left the ample globes of her breasts exposed to view on each side and below. It was tiny. She felt naked, worse than naked, as she knew she would have to go outside, where people would see her. How could she wear this out there? Opening the door, she peeked around the side to make sure there was anybody outside her sanctuary, seeing nobody, she quickly walked out, and strode to her seat, and was about to sit down.

"No need to rush, Ms. Stevens, let's have a look at that costume, and see if it would be suitable for my niece!"

He waved his hand indicating for her to stand in front of him.

"Well, that's a bit better, my you do look a picture, turn around."

He grinned, as the Tatarina turned to his instructions, her tits only just harnessed in the tiny top, and her vulva barely cupped into tiny pouch. As she turned, her back was effectively naked with just two strings running across it. The globes of her buttocks and fine straight back were uncovered and exposed to anyone's touch. As she turned again he stared at her tits, perfect, the heavy globes wobbled slightly as the small bikini top failed to control their movement. Her stomach was flat and tight, under which, the tiny scrap of cloth clung to her mound, caressing it, rather than concealing it.

He smiled at her discomfort, as she was forced to model the skimpy costume. The man in the shop where he had purchased it had said it was for strippers, and not really suitable as a swim suit. As she turned her body, beautifully adorned by the costume, he could feel his cock stiffening in his trunks.

Tatarina could have died, as she stood, being examined under his eyes. As he turned away to look up the beach she quickly lay down on her lounger with her stomach against the towel. The fat officer smiled, as he noted her embarrassment, enjoying the sight of her near naked body, laid out in front of him. He stared at her firm rounded buttocks, with the thin cord disappearing between the crack. His cock was hard and rigid in his trunks and he stroked it absently through the material as he sat and watched her knowing how embarrassing it must be to be wearing such clothing. He lay back enjoying the sun and Ms. Stevens. The gulls paddled back and forth along the waters edge, and the sounds of people further back towards the town completed the scene.

Several minutes past as he just sat, and enjoyed his cleverness. He knew she was coming here, as all ex-correctional inmates have to fill in a destination document if they are leaving the area, even for a few days. He had told the data clerk to let him know if she was going anywhere.

"You do look a picture lying there, Ms. Stevens I must say., but you are going to need a bit more sunscreen on with all that extra skin exposed; I wouldn't want you to get burnt."

Tatarina realized he was right, with all the extra skin showing she would certainly burn in the gathering heat. She turned to reach for her sunscreen, where she had left it but saw it was now in the fat officer's hand.

"let me help you" he said as he struggled to rise.

"It's alright I can do it."

She reached out her hand knowing it was futile.

"Don't be a silly girl, now just stay there, and I'll do your back."

She sighed, and endured his hands rubbing the cream over her warm skin. She felt revolted by the touch of his hands, but knew she would have to put up with it. Several times he stopped to recharge them as his hand and fingers slid their way down her back, sliding between her cheeks and even grazing against her anus as he fondled her nakedness. She turned slightly and noticed the men down the beach were sitting up watching her from a distance. They were a little too far to see her properly, but they must have noticed her change of swimsuit.

"Turn round and let's do the front, we wouldn't want that side to get burnt, now would we?"

He grinned evilly, she was helpless to stop him as his hands, covered with cream, slid across her shoulders and then down where he fondled her breasts, his fingers sliding under the thin material as they sought her nipples, his hands cupped her breasts squeezing and fondling them.

"Please, that will do!"

"Don't be silly I haven't finished yet Ms. Stevens."

His hands continued down to her stomach, where he slid his fingers, under the tiny scrap of cloth, through her pubic hair and inevitably onto her sex. He spent a while rubbing her clitoris, and vaginal entrance before descending down her legs, until she had been stroked all over..

"Lovely, Ms. Stevens, I'll get you to rub some over me."

He handed her the bottle and stood. She rose off the lounger and cringed as she started to rub the cream over his pale flaccid body.

They made an odd couple this beautiful young curvy redhead, and the fat paunchy old man. He stood facing towards the town as she prepared to put the cream on. Her small delicate hands rubbed the lotion over his hairy back. When she finished he turned, facing away from the town. She repeated the operation on his front. However, her eyes were soon drawn to the huge bulge in his swim suit, as his cock stiffened even more as he enjoyed her ministrations. Her hands traveled down until they had reached his belly. The head of his cock by now was poking out the top of his trunks.

He reached down, and lowering his suit, allowed his large erection to stand out under his fat belly. He tucked the trunks under his hairy balls, and stood still his arms behind his back. His huge fat cock stood out obscenely in the bright sunlight. The knob was already bright and red. With the foreskin peeled back.

"I think you know what to do there Ms. Stevens."

"Please, not here, what if someone comes."

"I'm sure somebody will!" He laughed.

"Ms. Stevens, no one is taking any notice, there is no one up this end of the beach, now I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint me again."

Tatarina sighed as she crouched down and slid the erect cock into her mouth and proceeded to orally masturbate him, here in the open, on the beach. As her head nodded back and forth the tip of his cock tickled her throat making her gag, she knew from past experiences that she would have take the full length into her mouth, so relaxing her throat she allowed the long fat cock to slide past the back of her tongue, until his pubic hair brushed her nose. She gagged a bit, but quickly got it under control.

The fat officer grinned to himself, as he watched the beautiful near naked women sublimate herself in front of him, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. He was already excited by the sheer presence of this woman on the beach, and so it did not take long for him to feel the familiar, pleasurable build up of tension, prior to him ejaculating. As he did, very quickly, shooting his seed into her mouth. He grunted with pleasure, as his cock squirted out its load. Tatarina nearly retched as the salty liquid filled her mouth, but she knew better than to be sick, and swallowed the semen. The officer withdrew his deflating cock as she knelt, her head bowed in front of him, waiting for his command.

"Excellent, Ms. Stevens, I see you haven't lost your touch, now let's relax and enjoy the sun, shall we."

He tucked the now flaccid cock back into his trunks, and sighed with pleasure.

With which he indicated for Tatarina to sit back on the lounger, and he did likewise.

Tatarina was at a loss for what to do. She could hardly leave now, as she had only just arrived. The presence of the fat officer had mesmerized her, and she could not get her brain to work, to find some excuse to leave. Although, in her heart she knew he would prevent her from going, past experiences had taught her that much. So she forced herself to lay back and close her eyes, before they again filled with tears.

The fat officer looked at this lovely woman lying next to him and smiled as he thought of the pleasures that awaited him for the rest of the day. He surveyed the beach and watched the waves for a while. Back towards the town, he could see the men huddling together, occasionally turning towards where he lay. He felt sure they were the topic of their conversation; he wondered if they realized she was sucking his cock a while ago. He smiled at the memory, and already felt a small stirring in his loins as he thought about it.

He dozed for a while, but with a slight start he awoke, and looked at his watched; an hour and a half had past, and he was feeling thirsty. Tatarina still lay silent beside him, apparently asleep.

"I think we need some refreshments, Ms. Stevens, what do you say to an ice cream?"

"No thank you, sir, I'm alright."

"Don't be silly girl, this is a holiday, enjoy yourself. Come along, we'll go and fetch some shall we? I believe there was a shop along the front back towards the town."

Tatarina knew she could not refuse, and stood up.

"I'll go and change, sir."

"Whatever for, Ms. Stevens, you look fine as you are."

"But I'll need to get my purse sir!"

"Don't worry about that, now come along, and don't let me hear any more excuses."

Tatarina was about to object again, but knew it would be no use, so looking down to check the meager scraps of cloth did something to conceal her nipples and pubic hair. They started back towards the town, an odd couple with the fat officer, whose fat belly quivered, and the attractive redhead whose tits did likewise. The officer enjoyed the spectacle of Tatarina's breasts wobbling slightly, as the bikini top struggled, and failed to control her large tits. They approached the men, who were now standing, and throwing the beach ball to each other. One wolf whistled again, as they walked past, making Tatarina blush. The fat officer laughed.

"I think, you have some admirers there, Ms. Stevens."

As they walked on by she could hear the men talking.

"Did you see that, those tits, that bum."

Yeah, and who was that fat git, lucky bugger."

"Yeah, I think he was putting some cream on her just now."

"I'd like to put some cream on her, you know what I mean!"

They all sniggered at that remark, as Tatarina and the officer moved out of hearing.