The Tormenter

Story Info
A scientist tests out a new testicle-spanking device.
1.8k words
3.81
37.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of scientists test the effectiveness of a testicle torture device on a young man.

"Sir, I think we've got our masterpiece. I mean, just look at it. It is such a beauty." He pointed towards a machine that had a wedge at the back of the square control panel which housed a component not dissimilar to, I had said, "a massive metal ruler with no markings on it. Or, what I like to call, the tormenter."

"Let's turn it on and see how it does," I added excitedly, rubbing my hands together. I then pressed a large, red button, putting the machine into action.

The machine emitted an ominous whirring sound, before the tormenter started to move up and down along the wedge at the back of the control panel.

"Look, sir, we can adjust the frequency, adjust the angle of impact, and even choose between two ways of castrating the subject.

"See, you can choose to use the spring-loaded mechanism."

At the press of a toggle, the tormenter stopped its up-and-down motion, and instead, slowly went lower and lower, before releasing with a loud scraping sound as it shot up the 3-feet wedge within an instant, hitting the metal cuffs that were dangling above.

" - Or even the simple, mechanical method."

I pressed the toggle again and the tormenter resumed moving up and down rapidly.

"Let's try out the frequency button!"

I turned the frequency knob all the way to the right, causing the tormenter to become quicker, even going fast enough to start to become a blur. The whole contraption started to shake ominously, causing the assistant to hurriedly press the large button again.

"Please do not worry, sir. The machine has been designed to work at its peak when an adult man's testicles are taking the hits. It will not go out of control as we've seen when the tormenter's blows are cushioned by a sack."

"Very well. I shall take your words for it," the superior finally spoke in a condescending tone. "You are to test the machine by next week with a human subject."

Throughout the next few days, I had to get approval from numerous government sectors to get my hands on a criminal who was sentenced to corporal punishment. I even had to lie and tell them not to worry, and that the punishment I will carry out is more based on the psychological side.

But it was all worth it. I would finally be able to see the fruits of my effort.

"Bring him in!" I ordered, my voice echoing throughout the room.

A young man walked through the door, with two guards behind him to prevent him from escaping. His hands were cuffed behind his back, and his legs were bound to chained iron balls to limit his mobility.

"You may leave," I told the guards. With some shuffling of footsteps, the only ones left in the room were me, and my subject.

"Name, Sean Paulsteen," I mused, as I read through his file.

"Sit down."

He obeyed.

"So, decided to try and rape someone?" I taunted. He frowned.

"Decided to use these", I said, grabbing his genitals, "to pleasure yourself?" I finished, squeezing his large testicles. He squirmed and tried to rid himself of my grip.

"Please! Stop!"

"Let me tell you what will happen," I said, letting go of his testicles. "You enter this room a whole man, you leave this room with the organs that make you a man destroyed," I said as-a-matter-of-factly. His eyes widened in horror.

"W-what?! They told me I will only be involved in some sort of e-experiment!" he protested.

"You are. They lied, but were right. They just didn't say what kind of experiment," I replied, as I prepared the tranquilizer with a syringe.

"W-what are you going to do with that thing?" he asked anxiously. I could sense the trepidation in his tone.

"Don't worry. Just have a good rest," I said as I broke the skin on his arm with the needle, pushing down on the syringe.

Within minutes, he was unconscious. I immediately got to work. I undid his cuffs and iron balls and undressed him.

Though with some trouble, I managed to carry him to the machine, put him directly on the tormenter and fastened the machine's restraints.

I then pressed a multitude of buttons to get the machine to lift him up, so that he was suspended in mid-air, ready to take the bashing in his testicles.

I started to prepare my papers and a video camera so I could record down the process.

Two hours later, I was all set, and the timing was perfect, because he was already stirring. I sat down and waited to see his reaction.

He started and inhaled sharply as he woke up, lifting his head and slowly opened his eyes. At first he didn't seem to realise his predicament, but quickly caught on.

"Wh-what the hell is this?!" he shouted, buckling violently against the restraints.

"You will know in a few minutes. I will let the machine introduce itself."

I strode across the room, and pressed the red, large button.

The familiar whirring sound started again. I could see the fear in the man's eyes.

"W-what is going on?!" he asked, his eyes pleading for an answer. "Why is it making that sound?!"

"The sound will be the least of your worries in a few seconds. You'll see," I said.

"Wh - OUCH!" he exclaimed, as the contraption released its mechanism and caused the tormenter to shoot up into his testicles.

"Oh...god...it hurts so much...WHAT IS THIS MACHINE?!" he asked.

"Didn't I already say? You enter this room a man, you leave this room with your testicles destroyed."

Just as I finished, the tormenter shot up again, causing his testicles to jump up from the impact. He moaned again.

"Oh god...why? Why me?" he said as he squeezed his legs together, no doubt in great pain.

"No reason. You were the only prisoner they were willing to lend to me. By the way, if you think this hurts, wait till I change the mode of the mechanism."

From his lack of reaction, I was sure he wasn't listening to me.

I pressed the toggle to change it to mechanical, and set the frequency to once per second.

I then sat down and admired the work of the contraption. The scene was erotic to me, and I soon felt a bulge in my pants. I did not attend to this need, as I wanted to take in everything that was happening.

His groans and howls of misery soon filled the room.

His testicles had barely the time to return to a neutral position, before the tormenter shot up again to collide with his family jewels.

Soon, he was trying to squeeze his legs together to prevent the assault. He was successful. I let him take a break. Afterall, what's the rush? The longer it lasted, the longer his agony, the better.

After some time, I decided to test the design of his knee restraints.

At the press of a button on the control panel, the hanging restraints moved in opposite directions, pulling his legs apart. Try as he might, he was unable to overcome the force of the machine. His testicles were once again in a vulnerable position.

I turned the frequency knob to five times a second to make up for the unsuccessful slaps to his testicles earlier. The increase in speed increased the intensity of his pain, it seemed.

"Oh...god...so...fast...please...make it stop..." he pleaded.

In spite of that, I saw that he was sporting a huge erection. I smiled. It seemed it would not be so easy to ruin a man.

I was also sporting a huge erection. This time, I decided to satisfy myself. As the prisoner was in extreme pain, I was in pure ecstasy. Within minutes, I had reached climax. I sat in my chair as I slowly stroked my penis, savouring the pleasure. After a few minutes, I woke myself from my dream-like state and zipped up my pants.

Having lost my sexual desire, I decided to end the experiment quickly. I stopped the machine.

"H-has it e-ended...?" he asked weakly. Even though it seemed he was in pure agony, the underside of his penis, his testicles, the tormenter and the floor underneath him had pre-cum. Even as he lost his erection, for some reason pre-cum was still dripping off the head of his penis.

Could he already be ruined?I thought to myself.

I moved close to him. He was breathing very deeply and quickly. "I am bored. I shall set the machine to maximum impact, and a frequency of 10 times a second. If you are still a man after 30 seconds, you shall leave this room a man. Otherwise, you can blame it on your own bad luck for possessing these globes," I said, slapping his testicles from underneath, causing him to retract his hips in pain.

"Ohhh..." he moaned.

I meddled the controls on the panel, and pressed the button once more. I took out my stopwatch, and timed.

This time, the tormenter was moving so fast, it was a blur. In fact, it was so fast his testicles were only being hit on every other oscillation as they had no time to recover.

His moans started to become roars of pain.

"Oh...AHHHH MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! OH GOD! IT HURTS SO BAD! URGH...!"

I revelled in his misery and found myself horny again, to my surprise.

A beep emitted from my stopwatch.

I stopped the machine, lowered him to the floor and released his restraints. If it weren't for his pain, I was sure he would be attacking me now. But he just laid there, breathing deeply, both hands covering his genitals, as though afraid I would continue the torture.

I decided to examine the damage to aid in writing the report. After the half-hour session, his testicles had easily expanded up to twice its original size. They were sensitive to any touching, as he jerked when I examined his balls.

I took out a pencil, and tapped his right testicle once. He immediately resumed his moaning, and was rolling around on the floor.

"You are free to go," I said to him. He heard me, I knew, but he could not bring himself to move.

"You are free to go," I repeated. Still no response.

I walked up to him and whispered in his ears, "Go now, or I will tie you up to the machine again."

Immediately, he got up, picked up his clothes and ran to the door, not even stopping to get dressed first. As he walked, he supported his testicles. And for good reason. With every step, the pain in his balls were probably magnified.

As he left the room, I unzipped my pants again. I couldn't care even if I got into trouble for letting him go just like that.