The Tornado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

Leah lost track of time, as she lost herself in the kiss. Then she felt her son's hand creep up and grasp her breast. She wasn't sure if the man could see, but she thought it was a bad idea to show the man that Tom was enjoying it. It might make him think of even crazier tasks. So although she wanted to feel her son's strong hand on her breast, she pushed him away and broke off the kiss. As Tess stood up she felt the cold stare of her daughter's hatred. Tess couldn't even look her in the eye.

The man clapped slowly. "Now that's what I'm talking bout. You two was going at it like a prom date in a limousine. Real nice effort with that, there, son. I didn't know better, might a thought you was enjoyin' yerself. Now, I am proud to say that that performance right there earns you all one of my balls. Juts five more left, and you've earned yer freedom."

The man noted the tension between mother and daughter. He looked at Leah and said, "That kinda attitude sure ain't gonna work out fer you down here, missy. Yer mom just did a good piece a work toward savin' yer pretty lil' hide. Least you could do is not stare at 'er like she some kinda evil bitch." He paused. "Least ways, yer gonna be doin' much more'n that 'fore you get yerself up and outta here."

"Matter a fact, the next task is for you. And I picked out somethin' special fer ya. Gonna make sure you do it right, cuz if ya don't, well there's an easy way to tell."

The man disappeared around the corner. Before he came back, Tess and Tom looked pleadingly at Leah. They both knew she could be stubborn, but they hoped against hope that she would play along with this man's perverted games. The man came back quickly, holding a stopwatch.

"Little lady, you'd better get yerself limbered up cuz I'm raisin' the stakes here. Your task is to give yer brother here a blowjob. But there's a twist. If this here stopwatch goes off before he's cum in yer mouth and you've swallowed each and every bit of his seed, well, then you won't have earned yer ball fer this task. And if that happens, I'm gonna take that ball directly from yer brother." As he said that, he nodded at the garden shears. His meaning was not lost on anyone in the room.

"Please Leah, do what the man says," pleaded Tess.

The man undid Leah's restraints. "Clock's runnin' ladies. Six minutes."

Leah was done being petulant. She moved quickly over to Tom. First, she kissed him and whispered in his ear, "I don't mind this task one bit." That statement was the best thing Leah could have done. For one thing, it turned on Tom to know that his sister was pleased to suck his cock. More importantly, though, it allowed Tom to relax, without fear that he was somehow abusing his innocent sister.

Leah expertly fished Tom's cock out of his shorts. It was big, and it was already rock hard. Leah thought to herself that with a cock this turned on, six minutes was time to make him cum twice. She wondered if he'd orgasmed at all while he was alone up in the woods. Part of her reasoned that it was impossible for a guy to go that long without cumming. But another part of her thought that maybe Tom was the kind of guy that wouldn't want to jerk off alone in the woods. It crossed her mind that he might have quite a substantial load of cum waiting for her.

She pulled his shorts off and licked up and down his cock. As she grasped his rod, she kissed and sucked on the head of his cock. There wasn't any precum, but she knew that some men didn't produce any, so she wasn't discouraged. She started stroking up and down with her hand while she engulfed his cockhead with her mouth. She loved the soft feeling of the skin of his penis, and the hardness underneath the skin.

Tom loved seeing the top of his sister's head as she gave her full erotic attention to making him cum. He had always looked at her as a paragon of innocent beauty. Her small mouth, with its slight overbite was exactly the kind of thing that most men dreamed of having suck on their cock. He loved how her blond hair draped over his lap, so it was known only to him what secret maneuvers she was deploying on his cock.

Of course, the man and Tess could see that Leah was working hard, to both of their delights. Her neck and back muscles tensed rhythmically as she moved up and down with coordinated sucking and lapping at her brother's dick. It made Tess's pussy even more wet to see the spectacle. She felt dirty but she realized that it was nice to see her daughter, who had given her such a hard time after finding her fucking three guys at a party, acting like a little slut herself. Tess was tempted to touch herself, but she resisted. The man was enjoying his show, and she didn't want to do anything to disturb what could be a volatile situation.

Leah was getting into the blowjob, and was really enjoying sucking and slurping, but she started to worry that he might not cum in time. She reached down and felt for his balls. They were the biggest, heaviest balls she had ever felt! She realized that with such heavy balls, and taking longer than she thought he would to cum, she might be in for a heck of a load of cum.

Just then, he brother's dick began that familiar spasm. She felt the cum begin to rise, and it felt like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her hand, which was wrapped around the base of his cock, felt like it was ahold of a fire hose, as the force of the liquid rushed through his pipe. The first spasm sprayed a big load of salty brine into the back of her throat.

Leah heard her brother moan, and it made her feel good that she had caused him so much pleasure. But she was also focused on the part of her task that involved swallowing all of his cum. She gulped. The heavy cream nearly made her gag as she swallowed, but she suppressed the urge. But despite having swallowed, her mouth was quickly filling up with spunk. Again, she swallowed quickly, wondering if his spurts would ever end. It still hadn't. It took her two more big gulps until her brother was finally spent. As she lapped up the final dribbles of sperm, she swelled with pride. She was proud of her brother's big cock, and his huge capacity to produce sperm, and she was proud that she had been able to make him come and to swallow it all. But before she removed her mouth from his cock, she went back to her sullen demeanor. She didn't want the man to know that she enjoyed herself performing one of his tasks.

With a loud final slurping sound, Leah took the cock from her mouth and stood up and walked back to her couch. She walked with attitude, swaying her naked hips and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She hoped the man couldn't tell how wet she was between her legs.

"Well done, little lady. I like the new attitude. How'd he taste?"

"He tasted great. Like strawberries and cream," Leah said, and she stuck her tongue out at the man.

"Well, you succeeded in your task. I don't see a drop of cum, I'm pretty damn sure that young man came in your pretty little mouth, and my clock says you have about a minute to spare."

"I'm an overachiever," Leah said.

"That's great to hear. Because you all have four more balls to earn. And yer second task is next. Since yer so damned good with yer mouth, I want you to give yer old mom there a ride on yer face. It'll be a good way fer ya to apologize fer refusin' ta kiss her proper earlier on."

Both Leah and Tess stiffened. Tess wished that the man had asked anything else. She would gladly lick her darling daughter's pussy, but she didn't want her daughter to have to lick her. Tess didn't want her daughter to see how turned on she was from watching her son get blown. Plus, she didn't know if Leah could deal with sucking on a woman's cunt for what she assumed would be the first time.

The man could sense the hesitation. "Now, it's a little bit difficult to verify whether or not you make yer mother cum. So I guess I'll just have to judge based on effort. Once again, for motivation, I'll remind you that one of yer brother's recently emptied balls is on the line."

Leah was starting to panic a little. She was grossed out at the idea of licking pussy, especially her mom's pussy. She didn't know if she could convincingly lick her mother to orgasm.

"I'm waiting."

Leah moved to her mother's couch. Like with her brother, she moved first to her mother's ear, and whispered, "you're prolly gonna like this, aren't you slut?"

Tess gasped, and her heart sank. The worst part is that her daughter was right! She was going to enjoy the feel of her little tongue snaking through her pussy lips. She was a slut! The realization made her care less about what her daughter thought about her. So what if she enjoyed sex? Was it her fault that she was in a loveless, and largely sexless, marriage? Suddenly, Tess lost patience with her daughter's moral bullying. Tess was glad that the little prude was going to have to lick her hot cunt! After all, Tess had just watched Leah suck her brother's cock, and it didn't look like it was the first time she'd gone down on a guy.

Tess grabbed her daughter and pulled her close. She whispered back, "Damn right, you little slut. Now lick mom's pussy clean, just like you sucked your little brother."

Leah had never been talked to like that, but it stirred something inside of her. She liked it that her mom called her a slut! All of the sudden, her mom's pussy wasn't a gross task that she had to pretend to lick. Instead, she looked at is as a challenge. Why couldn't she make her slut mother have an orgasm? She'd had her own pussy licked by several boys, and they never seemed to mind the taste. Why should she? Plus, she was a woman herself, and knew exactly what parts of a pussy to lick and suck to make a woman get off. She resolved to give her mother the best orgasm that her slut pussy had ever experienced.

Newly devoted to her task, Leah kissed her mom fiercely, swirling her tongue through her mother's lips, before sliding down and sucking briefly on each of her mother's hard nipples. It dawned on her that she had done this before, but under much different circumstances. She kissed little butterfly kisses trailing down her mother's abdomen.

The smell of her mother's arousal greeted her, but it didn't turn her off. She liked it. Leah started by sucking on her mother's clit. She created low pressure in her mouth, applying suction to her mom's clit, and meanwhile she delicately tongued the sensitive nub. She knew she was being a little rough with her mother but she didn't care. Her mom was probably so turned on that she was ready for any amount of sucking and licking on her clit.

Leah was right. Tess was completely surprised by the energy with which her daughter attended to her cunt. First she had sucked her clit, evoking involuntary moans of pleasure. And now she had flattened her tough and was licking up and down over the upper regions of Tess's pussy, and her clit. Then, completely taking Tess by surprise, Leah dipped her tongue deep into Tess's vaginal canal. the sweet taste of her mother's arousal was richest there, in the depths of her pussy. But it didn't matter to Leah. She was fully given over to the task of orally pleasuring her mother. She lost herself, moving her tongue and lips everywhere, seeking the greatest erotic effect on her mother's cunt.

Her efforts were not wasted. In no time, Tess loudly proclaimed that she was coming. Although the man initially suspected that the two women may try to fake an orgasm, there was no doubt as to the authenticity of Tess's orgasm. The man made eye contact with Tom, and they both shrugged with surprise at the vigor of the mother-daughter lovemaking.

After her initial orgasm, Tess started to talk. "Oh you little slut, lick mommy's pussy!" yelled Tess, before shrieking with pleasure.

"That's it, baby, suck my clit! Now stick your tongue in my pussy!" Tess put both hands on the back of her daughter's head and ground her pussy against her daughter's willing mouth. "Lick me baby! That's it, lick out your mommy's cunt!"

Leah heard her mom's instructions and followed each of them. She was quickly becoming a grade A pussylicker. But she knew that enjoying one's work is the key to success, and this was work she was clearly enjoying. It struck a perverted chord with her to know she was licking her mom's slutty vagina, a vagina that the weekend before had been vigorously pounded by three of the most notorious frat boys in the area.

Tess lost track of the number of times she came. But after nearly half an hour, after tonguing her mother to another in a string of orgasms, Leah raised her head up from her mom's quim, kissed her mom lovingly on her mouth, and stood to face the man and her brother. Her face was shiny with pussy juice, which was spread from cheek to cheek and down over her cute little chin. And her nipples were rock hard with arousal.

She sashayed back to her couch, her pretty ass swinging from side to side. As she sat down, she brought her knees up and spread her enflamed pussy directly towards both her brother and the man.

"Did I earn one of yer little balls with that, mister?" she asked, mocking the man's exaggerated hick accent.

The man chuckled. "Honey, you sure did. I don't believe I have EVER seen a girl suck pussy like the show you just put on. And to think ya couldn't earn one of them balls for just kissin' yer dear sweet mother."

"So what's next?" asked Leah, all of the sudden a rather willing participant in the man's perverted schemes.

"Lookin' to me like that lil' cunt a yers might could use a good fuckin'"

"Well, I know you ain't gonna be fuckin' me, so I assume its up to my brother, then."

Without hearing any response, Leah locked eyes with her brother and approached. She straddled his naked legs with her own and guided his cockhead to the entrance to her pussy. She was extremely turned on, and very wet, but she still had to lower herself slowly on to her brother's penis. As her tight lips wrapped around his cockhead, she stared deep into her brother's eyes, and kissed him gently on the lips. In a throaty voice, she said, "fuck me, Tom. Fuck my sweet pussy."

In no time she had bottomed out on his cock. But she sensed something was wrong. A look of frustration flashed over Tom's face, and then resignation. Then she felt his cock jerk as he prematurely ejaculated his seed in her tight pussy. After seven weeks, his first orgasm took some coaxing, but his second orgasm came too easily. The sensation of his sister's wonderful cunt enveloping him was too much to bear, and he lost control, coming deep into her depths.

"Its ok brother. I understand you haven't had much in the way of pussy up in the woods." She kissed him lovingly on the lips.

She lifted her cunt off of her brother's cock and lay next to him on the couch. She then felt a sensation on her pussy. Tess was positioned between her daughter's legs, ready to suck her son's seed from her daughter's pussy. To Tess, her daughter's quim tasted wonderful. She produced copious amounts of sweet juice, which balanced the saltiness of her son's discharge. Tess couldn't get enough of her daughter's lovely sex.

Meanwhile, Leah urged her on.

"Suck me mom. Lick my pussy hole. Lick Tom's cum out of me and swallow it slut."

It was Tess's pleasure to obey her daughter's commands. Hearing her usually composed daughter lose herself to sexual frenzy was extremely hot for Tess. Her tongue twisted and twirled and sucked and licked every which way, driving her daughter to an explosive orgasm.

"Aahhhh, that's soooo good!" Leah shrieked as her pussy spasmed on her mom's face.

Tess continued nibbling at her daughter's quim, but with less energy after her daughter's big cum. Meanwhile, the man announced the last task to be completed.

"Mom, I want you to stay there. I'm sure yer daughter won't mind you continuing to pleasure her little cooch."

"Son, I'm gonna untie you, and I want you to give it good to yer mom, while she eats out yer sis!"

Tom positioned himself at his mother's cunt, and drove his dick slowly into her entrance. He felt her walls contract against his cock as he pressed himself home. Soon enough the three family members established a nice rhythm. Tom pounded into his mother's pussy from behind, which drove Tess's tongue into her daughter's hole. Leah just looked on, enjoying the amazing sensation of watching her mother getting fucked while her mother pleasured her with her mouth.

As Leah looked on, she realized that part of the reason she was so mad at her mom for fucking three random guys was that it turned her on. Perhaps deep inside she was jealous that her mom could let loose and be a slut, and that she could be a slut without Leah being a part of it.

Just then the family heard a pounding on the cellar door, which was still bolted shut. The man went to the door, unbolted it and stepped outside.

The man realized he had been caught. It was a police officer. Perhaps his captives had somehow sent a message with a hidden cell phone. He prepared himself for his punishment.

"Just checking to make sure you was ok, Mr. Thomas. Tornado came awful close to your property."

The man, Mr. Thomas, sighed with relief.

"Yes sir. Pretty lucky I reckon. Good thing I got myself a well-appointed storm cellar." He nodded to the door, which he had shut behind him. He realized the family was too caught up with fucking to try to escape.

"Alright, well I'd best be going. Lots of other folks need checkin' in on."

They said goodbye, and the man returned to the cellar.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw Tom's face strained with the throes of orgasm. He also heard Tess's throaty whimpers as she received the final set of pounding jabs from her son's magnificent cock, and ultimately, received a load of his cum deep inside of her. Distracted by the conclusion of her son's fucking, Tess could no longer concentrate on licking her daughter. Instead, she simply rested her face against her daughter's soft pussy.

____

Ten minutes later, Tess and Leah kissed Mr. Thomas on the cheek, before getting into their station wagon. They were each wearing old pairs of overalls, and grey t-shirts, which were necessary parting gifts from their captors.

Tom had agreed to drive, and Tess was going to get in the front seat. But instead she got in the back seat, and cuddled up close to her lovely daughter. As they pulled away into the night, Mr. Thomas saw the silhouettes of two beautiful women kissing each other lovingly.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers