The Touch

Story Info
The story of a Mistress' first night with a boi.
2.5k words
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boi's hands roamed over Her body, exploring Her sleeping form, hys grey eyes following hys own movements. A soft moan escaped Her sensuous lips, followed by a sigh, Her body rising to Meet hys touch like a cat.

hys fingers slid between Her legs, spreading them just wide enough for hys hand to continue its journey, unimpeded, to Her center.

Her body undulated at hys touch on the silky flesh of Her inner thigh. "boi," She moaned, Her fingers trailing down hys forearm, tracing each scar, caressing each ripple of muscle, until Her hand covered hys.

hys eyes met Hers as they opened, smoky grey to hazel-green, hys hand stopping just inches away from Her mound. "m'Lady," hy whispered, hys nostrils flaring as hy exercised a measure of self-control, hys fingers digging into Her pale flesh. hy felt Her fingers grip hys, pulling them closer to Her heat, until they met Her moist, downy curls. "Gods..." hy groaned, hys eyes glazing over slightly as hys index finger slid along Her slit, encountering Her wetness.

Her hips rose slightly to meet hys touch, Her tongue darting out to lick Her full lips. "Yes..." She groaned in response, Her back arching as hy slid 3 long fingers inside Her, all the way to hys knuckles, Her hips rising even more.

hy dropped hys head, kissing Her throat, lips brushing the divot between Her collar bones, eliciting a soft moan. hy could smell the cologne She had put on early that morning, the heady aroma of Her sex, and, underneath it all, the scent of Her skin. hys tongue darted out, bathing Her throat as hys fingers alternated between teasing Her swollen clit and penetrating Her center, swimming in Her juices.

Her fingers slid from hys hand to hys dark hair, burying themselves, clenching into fists. Sensations slid through Her body, lighting up Her nerve endings like Yule lights, making her body ready for hym. She moaned hys name low in Her throat, Her eyes rolling back as hy slid another finger inside Her for a total of 4, the tempo of hys thrusting fingers increasing slightly, Her hips matching hys rhythm.

"Gods, m'Lady," hy groaned against Her throat as Her vaginal muscles tightened and relaxed around hys fingers. hy moved hys lips from Her throat to Her mouth, hys tongue slipping past Her lips and caressing Her own.

Her fingers tightened in hys silky hair, conveying Her need for hym without words, as Her hips snapped up to meet the thrust of hys fingers. hys kiss shot a bolt of electricity from Her lips to Her groin, knotting in the pit of Her stomach like a ball of molten lead. She tore Her lips from hys, groaning deep as the pad of hys thumb found Her clit and began circling it slowly, long fingers still driving deep.

hy growled low, hys heart skipping a beat as Her fingers left hys hair and travelled down the back of hys neck to hys leather collar, caressing the silver Celtic accents. The urgency in hys body was building, centering in the pit of hys stomach, flaring like a ball of flame. hys arms began to shake as hys self-control slipped even more, Her body moving under hys with the sensuous movements of a snake.

Somewhere in the back of Her desire-clouded brain, that information flipped a switch, prodding Her into action. Her hand shot out, connecting with hys chest and shoving hym onto hys back, surprise registering amid the lust in hys eyes. She rolled over, Her body moving as though She had bones in all the wrong places, the muscles in Her shoulders rippling as She slid down hys body, hovering over hys groin. With a wicked grin, She grasped the waist band of hys boxer-briefs and pulled them down, growling softly, Her eyes on hys. Letting go, She ran her tongue along the length of hys cock, Her tongue piercing flashing in the dim light.

hy watched Her with hungry eyes, a low groan falling from hys lips as hys hips started rising of their own volition. It always drove hym crazy when She used Her teeth to get to hys cock; hy never tired of watching Her do it. The silver accents on hys collar gleamed as hys throat convulsed, growling low as Her skilled mouth slipped around the head of hys cock and She took hym into her throat. hys fingers found their way into Her hair, hands fisting, hips raising off the bed. "Gods, yes, m'Lady," hy moaned, hys head falling back onto the pillow.

She swallowed hys length, groaning at hys touch, the rise of hys hips. She knew, deep in Her soul, hy could feel Her ministrations. She slid Her hands along hys sides, nails scraping hys skin, sliding over the semi-healed brand over hys heart, wrenching another groan from hym. Her fingers played over the puckered flesh as Her lips and tongue teased hym. Her head moved with hys hips, speeding up and slowing down in the same rhythm, driving hym closer to the edge.

"m'Lady..." hys words cut through Her brain, the sound of hys voice setting fire to Her body. She raised Her head, hys cock falling from Her lips, looking at hym with deep green glazed eyes.

"Aye, beloved?" Her tongue darted out, licking some saliva from Her full lips. She crawled along the length of hys body, Her lips crashing against hys, T/their passion colliding head-on as T/their lips met. She swung a leg over hym, Her knee close to hys hip, Her tongue dancing along hys in an ancient rhythm.

hys hips continued to move as though Her mouth were still wrapped around hym, hys fisted hands pulling Her lips harder against hys. Untangling one set of fingers from Her hair, hy slid it down Her body, teasing a nipple for a moment before continuing its descent. hys hand wrapped around the base of hys cock, positioning hymself, hys hips raising up off the bed and pressing the tip against Her wet nether lips.

She tore Her lips from hys, locking lustful eyes on hys as She slid onto hym, taking hys entire length inch by inch. "Tecihila," T/they whispered to each other, T/their bodies joining as one, lips a breath apart. She settled onto hys hips, reveling in the feel of hys entire length inside Her, as She sat up and began rotating Her voluptuous hips.

hy groaned low, sliding hys hands to Her hips and digging hys fingers into Her flesh. hys hips rose to meet Hers, driving hymself deeper into Her, hys eyes locked. Her beauty was breathtaking, the way She moved while riding hym was a sweet agony, and hy knew She was utterly hys at that moment in time. hy slid a hand from Her hip to Her groin, hys thumb finding Her clit and circling it, letting the movement of Her hips dictate speed and pressure.

Her hips sped up, riding hym hard, the sounds of flesh slapping together punctuated by Her moans and gasps. Her fingers caressed the brand on hys left pec and felt, rather than heard, the low groan coming from hys lips. She trailed Her hands down hys body as She leaned back, hips snapping, driving both of T/them mercilessly toward the edge. She had no idea where She ended and hy began, nor did She care. Her head fell back as hy sat up, hys hand wrapping around Her throat and squeezing.

hy watched, in awe, as hys hand rose of its own volition to Her throat, feeling Her body shudder even more the closer T/they came to orgasm. She was as much hys as hy was Hers, and hys heart threatened to burst with that knowledge. Eyes closing, hy began to lose hymself in the feel of Her, the sound of Her, the way She rocked against hym. The feel of a hand around hys throat, squeezing, snapped hys eyes open. "Tecihila, my heart's Desire," hy choked out, hys hips relentlessly rocking against Hers, hys thumb never ceasing its motion on Her clit.

The heat in Her eyes was unmistakeable, which belied the cold smile on Her lips as Her fingers tightened, cutting of hys air. hys words sent Her over the edge, Her hand tightening even more, Her eyes rolling back as hys did the same. "Tecihila, light of My soul."

Her choked voice, accompanied by Her words, sent hym over the edge, hys orgasm crashing through hys body, tightening every muscle, including those in the hand around Her throat. hys hips jerked, hys juices mingling with Hers as She came with hym, mouth open in a soundless scream.

T/their bodies crashed against each other as She collapsed on top of hym, Her hair fanning out across hys chest and over hys shoulder, Her body still twitching. hys hand slid from Her throat as the lack of oxygen got to hym, hys vision darkening, the sound of hys own heartbeat loud in hys ears. hys hand fell to Hers where it was still wrapped around hys throat, just above hys collar, hys fingers cold.

The chill of hys flesh snapped Her mind back as She began prying Her fingers away from hys windpipe. "boi," She rasped out, running Her fingers though hys hair. "boi." Her heart tripped through Her chest as hys eyes opened slowly, locking on Hers, and a small smile flitted across hys lips.

"Aye, m'Lady?" hys voice was harsh as hy spoke, hys chest heaving as hy sucked in precious air. hys hips rose slightly, moving hys cock inside Her, sending another orgasm sliding through Her body, Her eyes rolling back slightly. A deep chuckle rumbled in hys chest as hys hands slip up Her body to bury themselves in Her hair, pulling Her lips to hys.

She felt hys heart pound under Her hand as hys lips met Hers, Her hips meeting hys with the ease of familiarity. She groaned low, resting Her entire body on hys, knees gripping hys hips, stilling them. She opened Her eyes, looking at hym, a smirk playing across Her swollen lips. She opened Her mouth to speak and was interrupted by a voice behind Her.

"That was fuckin' sexy, Wife."

The boi's body tightened underneath Her, T/their eyes still locked, a flash of fear in the depths of hys. She dropped Her lips to hys for a brief kiss before responding. "Was it?" She slid off the boi's body, maintaining skin-to-skin contact with hym as She glanced over her shoulder at the Boi leaning against the door frame.

Hys eyes were intent as Hy looked at T/them, noting the flush of pleasure on Her skin, the barely-contained fear radiating from Her boi. Hy chuckled low, shaking Hys head as Hy moved to the foot of the bed, Hys eyes on the boi's. "Aye, it was, My Love." Hy stripped out of Hys clothes, hanging them on the cast iron foot rail, Hys eyes flicking to Hers. "And You were amazingly quiet."

The boi blushed, shifting hys eyes to hys Mistress' face, hys hand covering Hers where it rested over the brand on hys chest. hys fingers tightened on Hers, and hy was rewarded with a dimple-flashing smile as She glanced at hym.

Her eyes shifted back to Hys, the smile still in place as She nodded. "Aye, I was. Hard to scream when O/one has no air."

Hy chuckled again, walking around the end of the bed and crawling under the covers, laying back against Hys pillow. "True, My Love." Hy rolled over onto Hys side, facing T/them, situating the covers over Hys body.

She lowered Her head, kissing Her boi, then backed up against Hys body, pressing Her hips into Hys. Reaching out, She wrapped an arm around the boi's waist and pulled hym to Her, smiling as hy smirked at Her. She layed Her head down, watching Her boi stretch hys angular body before rolling onto hys side.

She reached out again, grasping hys hip, and pulled hym against Her, smiling as Hys hand rested over Hers.

The boi sighed softly as Her breasts pressed against hys back, hys hips nestled against Hers. hys hand rested on Hers as Her arm slid around hys waist, holding hym. hys eyes began to close, then snapped open as hy felt Her hips press against hys. hy chuckled softly, knowing that the motion of Her hips was a result of Syr grinding against Her. hy pressed hys hips against Hers, effectively sandwiching Her between T/them.

She groaned, Her body responding immediately to T/their movements. Silently, She cursed T/them and Herself for it, as Her hands slid along Her boi's body, feeling the sharp angles of hys body beneath Her hands.

Syr chuckled low, running Hys fingers through Her hair before settling down. Hy could hear Her breath quicken, as well as that of the boi's, and felt a smile dance across Hys lips as Hys eyes closed. "Sweet dreams, My Love."

Sighing, She nodded, planting a kiss on the tattoo on the back of the boi's neck, smiling as a shiver passed through hys body. "Sweet Dreams, Ashke," She whispered, Her hands stilling on hys body. "And sweetest of dreams to you, My beloved boi."

hy growled softly as hys eyes drifted shut. "Aye, my heart's Desire, and fondest of nights." hys mind began to drift, hys body relaxing against Hers as Her fingers slipped through hys hair in a slow, steady rhythm. A few moments later, hys breathing evened out as hy fell into a deep, contented sleep.

She listened to hym sleep, a smile on Her lips as Her own eyes slid shut, sleep beckoning to Her like a lover. Sandwiched between Her B/bois, She felt secure, loved, desired....and completely safe, for the first time in a long time. She felt Her mind slide into the welcoming arms of sleep, joining Her boi in the contented slumber of the well-fucked.

Syr listened as Hys Wife and Her boi fell asleep, thoughts of what Hy had seen flitting through Hys mind as Hys fingers slid through Her long hair. Hy smiled as She sighed softly, Her body shifting slightly, settling completely between Hym and the boi. Hy began to doze off, images flashing through Hys mind, seeing Hys Wife ride the cock of Her boi with fervor and wanton desire, Hys Wife sucking the boi's cock, swallowing it into Her throat with ease. Hy felt wetness form between Hys legs and knew that, if Hy did have a true cock, it would be rock-hard and ready to go.

Hy, too, eventually drifted off, only briefly, before suddenly snapping awake with an intense desire to take Hys Wife. Debating only for an instant, Hy decided to make Hys move, silently hoping She wouldn't damn Hym for waking Her.

Hys hands found their way through the dark to Her hips, gripping them bruisingly as He entered Her roughly from behind. Her gasp of surprise changed to a moan of longing as She felt Hym enter Her. Hys voice was low, Hy mouth close to Her ear, when Hy spoke. "Don't wake Your boi, now; hy needs hys sleep."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Smell of Leather Fate turns strangers into lovers.in BDSM
Finishing Waitress teases - there are consequences.in BDSM
Learning to Submit Ch. 01 A conversation with a friend opens Christy's eyes.in Novels and Novellas
Exquisite Torture Two tops, a bottom, and some delicious denial.in BDSM
An Unexpected Education Pt. 01 A young college art student gets an education in submission.in BDSM
More Stories