The Touch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay like that for two or three minutes. I was half on top of her my erection pressed hard against her thigh and her arms around me, I could feel the tips of her finger nails gently scratching at my back. "Are you OK?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes, I'm fine," she murmured, "I just didn't expect to cum that quickly or that hard." She moved her leg and twisted her body so that I had no choice but to either climb completely on top of her or get off. I choose the first. My prick was pressed against her Mound of Venus and I could feel the hot wetness of her pussy against my balls, the most erotic sensation I had ever had. I placed my hands either side of her chest to take the weight off of her body but she put her arms around my neck and pulled me back down, our cheeks side by side and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me! Fuck me, NOW!"

I started to mumble something incoherent about not having a condom, but then her hand was grasping the base of my prick, pushing down against the force of my erection and sliding the tip between her pussy lips. I couldn't hold back any longer and thrust forward, digging my knees hard into cushion below us. Alice pushed upwards with her hips and suddenly I was completely enveloped in her hot, moist tunnel. She shuddered slightly beneath me and let out a deep sigh of pleasure, then clamped her legs tightly around mine and started to rock backwards and forwards around my jutting rod. I was held tight and could not move! "Christ!", I thought, "I'm not fucking her.......she's fucking me!" But, what the hell, it was fantastic. Suddenly, the whole world seemed to erupt in a volcano of sensation and pleasure and I felt myself ejaculating hard into her, it seemed last for ever and then we were both lying panting and laughing still locked together. I don't know if Alice had cum again, but I felt my prick begin to soften and rolled away to lie beside her, my hand gently caressing her breast.

Suddenly I awoke with a start, we must have both fallen asleep, I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the mouth, she opened her eyes, smiled and put her arms round my neck and started to pull me down on top of her again.

We did not talk a lot that evening, but we did make love, have sex.....whatever, twice more, much slower and for much longer, before falling asleep again. When I next glanced at my watch it was 12.15, we had been shagging for over four hours. I gently shook Alice to wake her. She opened her eyes, her face looked soft and flushed and her lips looked puffy and a bit bruised...probably mine were the same!

"Have you got a cigarette?" she murmured. I hadn't even realised that she smoked.

"Yes." I replied, "There are some in my jacket back in the locker room." I suddenly realised that the shop and staff room were still unlocked; I had not finished closing up.

Alice started to pull on her trousers, stuffing her panties into the pocket, then pulled her top over those gorgeous boobs. I just sat there watching her. "Come on," she smiled, "get dressed and let's go and find those fags, and you can call me a taxi from the office."

I quickly pulled my jeans and t-shirt on and pushed my bare feet into my trainers, my boxers and socks were nowhere in sight. We walked back to the admin building keeping to the grass verge so that we did not make a noise on the gravel. I got each of us a can of Coke from the gift shop, called a cab to pick Alice up from the main road, and we crept out of the side gate and waited by the road smoking and just making silly irrelevant, small talk. After about 10 minutes we saw headlights turning into the end of the road and guessed that it was the taxi. I felt a bit awkward, but Alice seemed happy and good with what had happened. The cab pulled up and stopped, I opened the door for her, "Will I see you again before you leave?" I asked, a little sheepishly.

"No." she said firmly. She turned and started to get into the car, then stopped and came back, clasped my face between her hands and kissed me quickly on the lips. "It was great!" she whispered in my ear, "the best shag, ever!" She spun round and quickly got into the cab, and banged the door. I stood and watched the tail lights disappear around the corner.

I walked back to the summer house and tidied up as best I could and retrieved my boxers and one sock. I never did find the other one. I felt absolutely knackered, my legs were rubbery, my lips felt bruised and bitten and I knew I had deep scratches down my back even if I couldn't see them. I really did not think that I was up to riding the moped, so I settled down on one of the sun loungers in the summer house and dozed until dawn and then drove home.

Mum was not yet home from work and Emma was still asleep so I quickly laid out the breakfast things in the kitchen, dived into the downstairs bathroom for a quick shower and shave, changed into a clean t-shirt and underwear and went straight out again, they wouldn't even know that I had spent the night out. It was full daylight by the time I got back to the garden centre. Nobody would question me being in early, I did it all the time. After making a second check to ensure that everything in the staff room and the summer house looked normal, I made some coffee and sat outside with a fag, thinking about Alice and the previous evening's adventure.

I realised that I would probably never see Alice again, but I also realised that I did not really care that much, I was not in love with her or anything, she was nice, I liked her a lot and we had spent a fantastic evening together but that was it. I will never forget her, she was my first real woman and as Alice put it herself, "the best shag ever!" I was told by somebody, some years later that she was teaching somewhere up north and had married that guy she was at university with.

What really stayed with me and occupied my thoughts all that day was the weird thing that had happened when I had touched the nape of her neck with my fingers. That sudden erotic switch-on that had happen for both of us and for her in particular, not just once but three times! I had never heard of any girl getting so randy so fast. Had I imagined the whole thing? Was it something special just about Alice, or was it something that I had done to her without knowing it, and why was it that a girl who had been walking away suddenly got so turned on and had delivered the most fantastic sex of my life?

What I did know, was, that if it was something that could be repeated then I was going to try it again, and if it worked on other girls then getting shagged could be like plucking flowers in a garden.