The Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting get a real hard on and my prick felt trapped in my jeans. I moved my face back to kiss her again on the lips and discreetly moved my hand down; released my belt, unzipped the fly and pushed the jeans and boxers down so that my tool was exposed and swinging free, hard and erect. Debbie did not seem to have noticed what I was doing down below, as she was occupied with kissing my lips and face and had pushed her fingers into my hair to hold my face against hers. I reached up and took hold of her hand and guided it down between us closing her palm around my erection and holding it there. I think it must have been a good 10 seconds before she realised what I had done, then suddenly, she jerked her hand away and pulled her face back from mine pushing her hands against my chest to hold me back.

She really did look genuinely nervous this time and started to stammer," What...what are you doing?" Her face relaxed a bit, she paused, then continued," I'm sorry, Jamie, please be patient, I don't do this...I mean, and I've never.... I mean, I want to but......." She smiled weakly, "Oh, shit! I'm making of real fuck of this.....or should I say I'm not making a fuck...of ...it. " she tapered off.

I laughed at her brave attempt at a joke and stroked her face reassuringly. "It's OK," I assured her, "we're doing fine." Then, "You do want to do this don't you?" I asked, mentally crossing my fingers and willing her to affirm.

She took a deep breath and paused, then "Yes," she said positively with a big smile. I inwardly gave three cheers. "Yes, I think I do....but....well, you see....I'm not really in practice," she gave a little laugh, then went on, "Oh, shit.....the truth is, honey balls, I'm not in practice at all......in fact.....I've never shagged a man, ever......I've never had a fucking fuck!"

She completely floored me. My mouth dropped open and I could feel my erection shrinking away. "You mean you've never......you are still a........?" I started.

My mind churned. What should I do now? Debbie was not just a mate.....she was a mate and a bloody virgin as well and I wasn't sure if this should present a moral dilemma or not.

Debbie seemed to read my mind. "No, I'm not a virgin." she said smiling as if it were all a big joke, "A least, not virgo intacta, I lost my cherry ages ago to a tampon....I have just never been shagged, or even got into heavy fore play with a guy..... it just hasn't worked out that way."

We were now sat up facing each other, her dressing gown was open and her tits looked huge and gorgeous and inviting. I could just see a tiny spot of dark fluff which was the start of her snatch. I felt a bit of a pillock sitting there half dressed with my prick hanging out between us. She must have been telepathic that night because she sensed my discomfort.

"Anyway," she said, starting to giggle again, "I may be an old maid but you just look a total twat! Why don't you get rid of those clothes and come under the cover....I'm fucking freezing with my tits hanging out and need warming up.....but for now," she added quietly. "Can we just lay and cuddle for a little while, you know...without doing anything, yet?"

I quickly dumped my gear in a pile on the floor and scrambled back onto the bed and pulled the duvet over the two of us. Debbie was right; it was bloody arctic in the caravan that night. She was still wearing that robe and had rolled over so that she was laid on her side with her back to me and I snuggled up to her, my arm over her waist and my legs tucked behind hers, like a human question mark. She still seemed a bit tense so we stayed like that for several minutes, not talking or moving. At least she had not told me to leave and the way she had been talking definitely indicated that she might deliver the goods tonight.

I eased my arm further over her, finding the gap at the front of the dressing gown and her nearest breast. The nipple was still quite firm and I started to caress and squeeze the large protrusion. Debbie made no indication of objecting to my attentions; in fact she wriggled herself a little closer into the curve of my body and reached back with her hand to run the tips of her finger nails lightly up and down my naked thigh. I was starting to get another hard on and pressed my dick gently against the top of her buttocks; I don't think that she even felt it through the thick bath robe. Her nipple was now standing erect and I moved my hand and started working on the other tit, caressing and flicking the teat.

Debbie seemed a little bit more relaxed now and whispered quietly, "That's nice, Jamie...I like you doing that."

I decided that now was probably a good time to play my trump card.

I moved my left hand up to gently caress the side of her neck in soft downward strokes, pushing the collar of the gown aside so that I could run my fingers into the hollows of her neck and throat and across her soft shoulder. With my other hand I carefully eased her over and towards me so that she was laid on her back then I raised myself up a bit so that I could push my face into the joint of her neck and began to work over her throat with little fluttery kisses and flicks with the moist tip of my tongue.

Debbie's response was not instant in the way the Alice's had been, it was more languid and tentative, but it WAS there! I felt her hand snake round and come to rest gently on my bare back whilst the other came up and cupped the back of my neck softly pulling my face closer into her throat. My fingers were now firmly massaging the nape of her neck and pushing up into her hairline until they reached that cute little upright brush of hair. Debs was starting to make small soft noises which were somewhere between a gasp and a moan. It was really erotic and was starting to turn me on as well; I grabbed the pony tail and pulled her head backwards, quite roughly, she gave a little gasp or scream of surprise and her eyes went wide then my mouth was clamped over hers; my tongue thrusting and probing and she was responding in kind. We broke, and she gasped softly, "Oh, Jamie....Oh!.....Oh!......that was good!.....That was.... soooooo.... fucking good!"

My lips moved down her throat and I started to kiss and lick around her breast until I latched onto the nipple and sucked it into my mouth flicking it with the tip of my tongue. This brought an instant response. Debbie let out a load shriek, "Aaaaaaah!" and bucked beneath me pushing her breast hard up into my face and pulling my head down with her hand. My right hand moved to cup the other tit and trap the swollen teat between two fingers gently tugging and squeezing. She was still bucking gently was also now rolling her upper body slightly from side to side.

"Aaaah! Aaaah! She screamed out again, "Yes, yes....oh bugger! Oh, fuck...that's good!" I thought her screams would wake the whole caravan park, but then remembered that her van looked to be the only one occupied at this end of the site. I didn't care anyway, the dressing gown had fallen fully open and my erection was pressed against her bare leg and all I cared about at that moment in time was the sensual flush I felt from head to toes and the prospect of fusing our bodies.

My lips stayed fixed on one large tit and I kept one hand stroking around her neck and throat and let the other wander down towards that little patch of dark fur that I had glimpsed earlier. My fingers discovered a line of fluffiness. Debbie had partially shaved her snatch into a narrow 'flight path', a thin column of pubic hair stretching from the bikini line to the top of her pussy lips, a fad really fashionable with some girls. My finger moved down gently ruffling the soft track of hair and found her pussy and probed for her butter ball. Her pussy was really moist and hot, she must have already been quite turned on. I started to massage her clit with the tip of my finger; she moaned loudly and thrust her groin at me digging her heels into the mattress. This was a completely different Debbie to the one who confessed her lack of experience fifteen minutes ago; this Debbie was hot, hot, hot!

I removed my face from her breast and drew my tongue slowly down her ribs and tummy leaving a thin saliva trail to that sexy little track of fur leading to her slit. I slowly kissed and tongued my way down the inside of one thigh and then up the other. Debbie was now making constant moaning sounds, her legs had tensed and the soft flesh of her chubby thighs was quivering. The scent of her musky sex odour excited me and I pressed the lips of my mouth against the lips of her pussy. I had never performed oral sex on a girl before...but then I didn't believe that Debbie had ever been the receiver either, we could share the first time experience. My tongue slipped into her vagina and I slowly drew it up the length, licking at the soft pussy lips, her sharp cunny juices were not what I had expected, they were exotic and not at all unpleasant, and then finally I found her clit and flicked at it with the tip of my tongue.

Debbie just erupted, "Ooooh....FUCK!" she screamed, I thought they would hear us in Scotland. Her whole body bucked upwards throwing me away from her, but then her hands locked onto my head, digging her fingers into my hair and dragged by face back down to her crotch. "Yes, yes....more!" she shouted, "More, I want more...come on Jamie.....give it to me!" I did what she wanted....I licked and probed and sucked at her clit and she bucked and screamed and shouted and pounded on my shoulders with her fists until suddenly she reach orgasm. Her whole body arched and stiffened, she gave a loud, long scream "Ooooooooh!" then collapsed back, put her hands to her head, closed her eyes tightly and just lay there panting those big tits heaving and wobbling like jellies.

I was lying half over her, my head level with her crotch and my feet hanging off the end of the bed. I hauled myself up to lay at her side, my erection was throbbing against her leg, my lips felt raw and my hands were stiff, I found later that I had been clutching her by the pelvis and had left finger bruises on both hips.

After several minutes she opened her eyes, "Oh, Jamie......what did you do to me.....what was THAT!" she raised her self up onto one elbow, "I've never cum like that before.....that was SO bloody intense........ that was soooooo fucking fantastic!"

"Yeah, it was," I agreed and meant it too. I leaned over her and we started to kiss again, lightly and gently and I brought my hand round to rest over her pussy, not penetrating but just rubbing up and down that furry 'Flight Path'. Then, I felt her hand, she had reached down and had taken my erection between thumb and forefinger was gently rubbing up and down.

"Is that OK?" she asked tentatively.

"Yeah, fine, that's fine," I replied but put my hand over hers and guided it so that she encompassed my prick with her whole fist and started her moving it up and down the shaft. At first she seemed nervous and her hand moved really slowly, then she sat up and swung over to kneel between my legs and started to put some real effort into it, squeezing her hand harder as it reached the sensitive ring just below the cap. The bathrobe was open and her tits were jiggling over the top of my erection and she bent forward and lightly brushed those big nipples across the tip of my penis.

"I'm not hurting it, am I?".

"No...no, you won't hurt it however fast you go."

I think she took that as a prompt and began wanking up and down frantically, now with both hands. It was total ecstasy but I couldn't hold back any longer; I lunged upwards to meet her next downwards stroke and ejaculated hard and furious onto her stomach and breasts.

"Sorry," I managed to mumble, "I've messed you up." I really hoped this was not going to spoil what was going down, I had read somewhere that most girls really hated being dumped on.

"Oh, My God..."she exclaimed and looked down at my jiz which was dripping from her tits and making a puddle in her navel. "Oh, My God......I made you cum, that's bloody awesome!" Then her face turned serious. "Christ, Jamie, she added, "Shooting your load.......does that mean that you've finished.....does it mean we won't be able to do it again? You haven't fucked me yet and I so want you to fuck me!"

I laughed. Her face was so serious and concerned. "No problem," I quipped, "Big strong lad like me should be able to get it up again in no time. Besides," I added," second time is always better for the girl......it comes on even harder and the bloke can fuck for much longer." I watched her touch the tip of one finger to a pool of my spunk on her stomach, "I think you need to clean that up, before it gets everywhere" I said. Ejaculating for most guys feels as though you have released a fountain of at least a pint; in reality it is probably nearer a dessert spoon full, but it seems to have a life of it's own and just gets everywhere.

"Right," she said, and gave me one of her big beaming smiles before peeling off her dressing gown, balling it up and pressing it to her front. Then, with the robe still clutched to her she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. "Back in a tick!" she added and scuttled into the shower room, her bare buttocks quivering with each step.

She was back without the robe, before I had a chance to think about moving and planted herself back between my legs as if she had never gone anywhere. "I guess we need to do something about this," she said, giggled and clasped hold of my moist and somewhat limp dick. "Is it to soon?" She asked, and then in a small pouty voice, "I don't want to wait.....if second time is as good as you promise, then I want to get to third and fourth before I let you out of here!"

"Jesus, help me," I joked, "I've created a monster!" And, maybe I had!

Debbie's hand continued to squeeze and caress my dick and after a couple of minutes the sap started to rise and I began to get a hard on again. I was so sex orientated in those days that I could usually get it up again almost immediately. I reached up and played with her tits, urging her nipples back to firmness to match my rising prick then ran a hand down to her pussy and started rubbing and rolling her clit between my fingers. She threw her head back and started making moaning noises deep in her throat and her hand started to pump hard on my erection which was now totally rigid and ready for anything. Suddenly she stopped and said very simply, "I want it, now! I want you to fuck me now, Jamie!"

"Yes, yes...." I replied, trying to reach my jeans on the floor by the bed. She looked puzzled. "Condom ...." I gasped, "I need a rubber!"

"No you don't," she laughed, throwing her head back so that her tits jiggled frantically in front of my face. "This is the 20th Century, remember.....I'm on the pill.....there is nothing for you to worry about there!" She gave another little laugh and then leaned forward to gently kiss the tip of my prick. "I'm the one with the problem......I'm really not sure how I am going to get this great hard monster to fit inside me" We both laughed. My dick is really not that big, just normal, but right then with her hand sliding up and down the length it felt swollen and enormous.

She started to move to lay down beside me, but I put my hands on her hips and stopped her. "Wait," I said, and arranged our legs so that her knees were on the outside and my prick was pointing straight at her pussy. "You stay on top, it can be really good for you that way as you are in control, and the man can last much longer." It wasn't strictly true but I was still a little bit concerned about this being her first shag and I remembered something about being on top was less painful first time as the girl was in control.

"OK," Debbie sighed, "just get this thing inside me where it belongs!" She shuffled her knees forward a little then eased downward so that the end of my tool started to push between the lips of her vagina. I held onto her hips as she slowly lowered herself further and further onto my shaft, and watched her face which was flushed, her eyes were closed and her mouth formed a silent O. I gave a small thrust and suddenly I was impaled inside her up to the root. She let out another loud scream, "Aaaaaaah! Yes, Oh God....yes....that's fantastic!" She lowered herself forward over me with her hands either side of my face and her tits brushing my chest and started to kiss my chin, my neck and across my chest.

I tentatively started to make small thrusts into her, I was still a little afraid of hurting her. Her pussy was hot and tight, tighter than I ever remember with anybody else, but was so moist that I slit easily back and forth and the tip of my cock felt as if it was trapped in a pot of warm honey. She started to move with me meeting each of my trusts with one of her own. We settled into a rhythm and continued to just fuck slowly and gently for a long time, maybe fifteen minutes or more. I was pretty near release by then and I think that Debbie was as well, she was making little panting sounds and my highly sensitized prick could feel her pussy making little contractions around me. I began to pump harder. She met me stroke for stroke, each upward thrust drawing a little shriek from her, getting faster and harder, until suddenly we were slamming together furiously both grunting and screaming. I think that we both climaxed together, Debbie was screaming incoherently and beating at my shoulders with her fists, and I simply exploded inside her as she collapsed on top of me.

We stayed like that for ages. Neither of us wanted to move or speak, and in truth I'm not sure I would have been capable just then. For a first timer Debbie had turned out to be a seriously good fuck. After a while we moved so that we could lie side by side. Debbie whimpered a bit when I pulled my now limp cock out of her and we had become stuck together with sweat and cum. For the last hour or so we had been totally oblivious to how cold it was, but now felt chilly, so I pulled the duvet up over us and we slept in each others arms.

I was two o'clock when I was awoken by Debbie nuzzling the side of my face. "Are you OK?" I asked. "It got a bit wild," I added sheepishly, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She just smiled broadly and shook her head. "I have decided," she said, "I definitely love fucking...and you were right.....second time was fantastic!"

So was third and fourth! By the time the sun came up at 7.30, we had slept very little, shagged a lot and were both exhausted, bruised and sore inside and out. We showered and dressed then I made coffee and tea and Debbie put some bread under the grill for toast. By the time she dropped me off at the garden centre we were laughing and joking just as though nothing had happened between us. We kissed goodbye and then she drove off, leaving me to open up.

As luck would have it business was slow for a Saturday morning which meant that I was able to park my arse on a stool behind the till in the shop and just deal with the customers on auto-pilot. It took me by surprise when I saw Debbie's Mini draw into the car park just after lunchtime. I had just finished ringing up a sale when she bounced through the doorway of the shop. She looked great, and was her normal bright and cheery self. "Hello, Mrs. Bolton, nice day" she called to the departing customer, then came round behind the till and put her lips close to my ear. "do you want to come over to my place tonight for some more fucking?" she whispered. I quickly looked up but thankfully Mrs. Bolton was already through the door and gone. "I am not leaving until tomorrow afternoon so we can have all night and not have to get up at the crack of dawn." The garden centre did not open on Sundays, although there had been a lot of talk about Sunday trading and some smaller shops in the city were starting to chance their arm with the law and open Sunday afternoons.