The Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had booked into the Maid's Head Hotel, which was right in the centre of Norwich, close to the spired Norman cathedral, a slightly larger clone of our cathedral in Salisbury. The hotel was old fashioned built around an ancient coaching inn, Queen Elizabeth I had stayed there in 1500 and something, but was quite comfortable and I found that I had been given a spacious double room with en suite bathroom and a tiny window which looked out onto the rear courtyard. The reception had been informed of the visitor change from Mrs. Gregory to Mr. Riley and I discovered that Maggie had given credit card details over the telephone to cover all expenses in the hotel, so I probably would not need to use much of the readies I had drawn from petty cash.

By the time I had checked in it was gone three o'clock and so I called Charles Lowe and said that I would come to the garden centre first thing in the morning, and went out for a look around the city. Mid afternoon on a cold October, Wednesday, Norwich was much the same as most cities, quite boring unless you like shops, and so I made my way to the massive medieval castle in the city centre which houses a museum and spent a couple of hours looking at stuffed animals and birds and the fine collection of paintings by local artists, some of which I actually recognised.

Later, I called Mum to tell her I had arrived safely, and then Maggie to reassure her that the Range Rover was still in one piece, then I changed into a casual shirt, jeans and a jumper then went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. The Maid's Head boasted a menu of obscure dishes from which I choose a kangaroo steak that was surprisingly quite tasty, if a bit tough, then I went through to the cocktail bar at the front of the hotel, sat on a stool by the bar and ordered a pint of keg beer, and eyed up the local talent. There wasn't much, most of the people in the bar were older men in business suits and the group of young women at a corner table appear to be on a 'girl's night out', the sort of party that costs a lot of drinks to get into but seldom gets a result. There were one or two attractive younger women but each had bloke already.

I was starting to think about pootang again. It was almost exactly a month since my fantastic weekend shagging with Debbie; I hadn't had a screw since then and the last couple of days of getting horny around Maggie had caused me to become obsessed with sex again. I was convinced in my own mind that I could work my special touch on any woman that I could get intimate with but the bar seemed desperately short of available pussy. I decided to finish my drink and go out into the town looking for some action. I had noticed a large dance hall or disco called the Samson and Hercules opposite the hotel and there seemed to be a multitude of interesting looking bars close by.

"Hello, Mr. Riley," a voice said from behind me, "are you enjoying your stay?"

I turned on the stool and looked around. The barman had left and had been replaced by the same girl who had checked me in at reception earlier. "Oh, yes, yes thank you," I responded, then, "they obviously work you hard around here, long shifts, I guess?" Not much of a chat up line, just an ice breaker. "Most people call me Jamie," I added, "Mr. Riley makes me feel old."

"OK, Jamie, it is," she responded. "Can I get you another drink?" I nodded, and watched her walk down the bar to the pump and draw another pint. She was about 5' 4", with short dark hair cut into a sort of page boy style, and was fairly thin with small tits, a flat arse but quite decently shaped legs. She was wearing the hotel uniform, a dark blue tailored skirt suit, with white shirt, yellow and blue cravat and black tights, I noticed her badge on the lapel, it read, 'Annabelle -- Trainee Manager'. At first glance she looked to be in her late teens, but up close I could see she was probably 24 or 25. She wasn't terribly attractive, her nose was too long and her mouth a little too thin for my taste. She wasn't wearing any rings and so I decided to give it a spin and see how the penny fell and dived straight in.

"What does your boyfriend think of you working long hours?" I probed and crossed my fingers beneath the bar.

"Nothing," she replied, "I don't have one just now. I only moved to Norwich a couple of months ago to start this job," she opened up, and then added with just a hint of flirting, "I'm just a single, working girl with no ties."

Was that a come on? I knew that I was an attractive guy, I had put on weight and looked strong and muscular in the shoulders, and most girls took me for being in my twenties. Besides, she had seen me arrive in my cool new suit and driving a brand new Range Rover, which had to be a pussy puller. "So....does that mean that there's a chance you would say yes, if I asked you out when you finish your shift?" I asked. "Er, yes, that would be great." she leaned over the bar towards me and whispered, "Staff are not supposed to date guests...but I'd love to meet up. The only thing is...." She added, "I do not finish tonight until eleven, but we could go out tomorrow evening..... you don't leave until Friday morning do you?" I told myself that a promise was better than a refusal and tomorrow was better than nothing, so it was a date. She leaned on the bar and we chatted about nothing interesting for ten minutes or so.

The barman returned from his break and Annabelle winked at me and went off to her other duties. I did not want any more alcohol so took a coffee into the guest lounge, found a pile of newspapers and magazines and sat reading until I heard the barman calling 'last orders' in the bar. I had watched various female members of staff going about their duties in the hotel, most of the women were older and frankly, the young ones were dogs, Annabelle was probably the best of a poor bunch.

As it happened, I did not have to wait long before seeing Annabelle again. I glanced up from my paper and saw her going out of the revolving doors in reception wearing a quilted jacket over her uniform. I quickly followed her out and found her shivering on the pavement outside of the hotel. "Hello, again," I said cheerfully, "it's bloody cold to be standing around out here!"

She smiled at me, and then pulled a face, "They reckon, the staff taxi will be another half hour yet, city must be busy tonight," she explained. "It happens all the time."

I jumped straight in, "I can fix that! Come on, I'll give you a lift home, but you will have to navigate, I don't know Norwich, at all!" I took her elbow and steered her towards the car park at the rear of the hotel, she trotted along silently beside me until we got into the car.

"This is really kind of you," she said," I hate standing there, it can be a bit scary when the disco at the 'Samson and Hercules', over the road turns the drunks and piss-heads out." She settled back in the big bucket seat and started to give me directions to where she lived. We drove a short distance until we left the city proper and the road started to cross a large heath or park, and then suddenly I saw a large sign on my left which proclaimed "Lowe's Garden Centre and Country Shop", I pointed to it, "That is where I am headed tomorrow," I said, then added importantly to impress her, "Meeting with the owner, to discuss business...I'm the manager of a garden centre in Salisbury, you know." It was partly bullshit but she did seem to be impressed.

"I live just here" she said, suddenly, pointing to a row of tiny, Victorian cottages in a small crescent. I swung the car round and parked outside, there were no lights in the street or any of the windows.

"These are sheltered homes for the elderly," she explained, "I am sleeping on my Granny's settee until I can get a place of my own." Obviously my getting invited in was going to be out of the question and tomorrow night now looked less promising. She released her seat belt and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "Thanks for the ride....I am really looking forward to our date, tomorrow."

Bloody hell, I thought; sod, tomorrow, there must be an easier way than this, I didn't want to take her on a date, I just wanted a shag. I suddenly decided that I had not yet given up on tonight and reached round and cupped the back of her head with one hand pulling her forwards so that our lips met. Annabelle half responded, her lips pressed back against mine but she made little protesting noises and pulled her head back against my hand, before relaxing again. I raised my other hand up to the nape of her neck and slid the tips of my fingers up into the hair line beneath her bobbed hair, gently rubbing and massaging with my finger tips, on that magical erogenous zone, then trailed my fingers downwards making little soft swirling motions on her neck and throat, pulling her cravat away and dropping it onto the dashboard.

This was the point of no return, now I would know for certain if 'The Touch' was real or just a figment of my imagination. The others, Alice, Sharon and Debbie, had all been girls that I knew, that I already had some level of relationship with, Annabelle was a total stranger, we had spent maybe half an hour together and neither had any level of affection for the other.

Then all of a sudden her mouth was pressing hard to mine and she began to seek for my tongue with hers, now fully participating in the kiss. One arm snaked around my neck and she ran the splayed fingers of her other hand sensually down my chest. Our lips, slick with saliva, finally broke apart, we were both breathing heavily. I looked into her face, her cheeks were a little flushed and her eyes were murky pools of brown lust, the message was written there clear and plain, she wanted it, and was ready for it, as quickly as that! I pulled her tighter into me and brought my hand down under her uniform jacket to cup one small breast, she was wearing a padded bra but I could feel the firmness of that small tit through the material, I slid my hand further down to rest on her waist, her flesh was hot and trembling beneath her shirt. We stayed like that for several minutes snogging and exploring each others bodies through our clothing. The heater had been running and the inside of the car was very warm, but I noticed that the windscreen and windows were staring to mist up.

The Range Rover is a big car, but grappling over the centre column between the front seats became uncomfortable after a few minutes. I broke away from her and reached for the seat control, she grabbed my free hand and started to kiss the tips of my fingers then pressed my palm back on her chest, pushing it into the front of her shirt as my seat started to tilt backwards. The Range Rover did not have fully reclining seats but I pushed back until it was at a 30 degree angle, then took her hand and started to climb between the seats into the back of the car drawing her after me, the car was the model with the big, deep, two pad, 4 person bench seat in the rear and I pulled Annabelle onto the thick cushions. My hand was still inside her shirt but now her bra had pushed upwards and I was fondling her small nipple as we sat next to each other and resumed our kiss. Annabelle went off like a sex seeking missile! Her kissing was now really hot, she sucked and tongue wrestled so furiously that several times her teeth caught and bruised my lips and her fingers were entwined in my hair, her nails digging into my scalp.

She released my head, and shrugged out of her coat and jacket, tossing them over the seat back without our lips ever breaking contact, then pushed her skirt, panties and tights down over her hips and kicked them into a corner of the leg well. I fumbled with her buttons. Her blouse and bra followed the skirt into the corner, as she frantically tugged and pulled my jumper and shirt over my head. I kicked and wriggled my way out of my jeans and trainers and suddenly we were naked, panting and laughing, and half on, half off the seat, my tool standing stiffly to attention between us pressing against her ribs. I felt around and produced a condom from my trouser pocket and clumsily pulled in on, she reached down and smoothed the rubber, "Wow," gasped Annabelle, "That feels soooo, hard."

It was dark in the car and the windows were now totally misted up, but I could see her pale form well enough and I guess she could see me as well. I pushed her back so that she was sitting upright and then I knelt down between her parted legs and started to kiss and nibble up the inside of one thigh until I reached her black furred pussy. I brought my hand down and parted the lips with my fingers, she was incredibly hot and wet and her butter ball was well lubricated, my finger tips rolled it around and then I found it with the tip of my tongue.

She let out a shuddering moan, "God, that.... Feels.... amazing," she gasped, and grabbed my poor, sore, hair again to push my face against her slit, I could taste her cunny juices on my tongue and remember thinking how different they tasted to Debbie's, not unpleasant, just different. As I continued to massage her clit and flick it with my tongue, she moaned and ground her pussy against my lips. I came up for breath and thrust two fingers deep into her pussy rubbing the tips against the soft wet ceiling of her vagina. I must have accidentally found and hit the G-spot because she let out a loud gasp, and began screaming in pleasure, "Oh, my God, I'm gonna cum.....oh yes, more.....more, don't stop!" then she was cumming, her crotch was bucking against my hand, as if her pussy was trying to gobble up my fingers and was oozing with the juices of her desire.

Annabelle was really on heat and I was well past ready, my prick was swollen and pulsing and wanting release. "I want that great cock in here, Jamie," she said between moans. I was in full agreement. I raised myself over her, shuddering with expectation so much that the tip of my prick was stabbing at her pussy lips then pushed forward starting to enter her. "Oh yes," she panted, "put it in....all the way.....I want to feel it filling me, right up to my throat!" She was really wet and I thrust hard as far into her as I could get and kept pushing until I felt her pussy lips against the base of my cock. She started to surge against my thrusts and then stopped and put her hands against my chest, "Wait!" she said breathlessly, "Don't take it out, but sit back a bit." Then she did the most incredible thing. She raised both knees, and put her ankles over my shoulders so that her feet were behind my head then put her arms around my waist, rolled back almost into a ball, and pulled me into her. She unbalanced me and I slumped heavily forward on top of her my shoulders forcing her ankles back until her knees were hovering above her face. The movement forcibly rammed my prick even harder into her...it was the deepest, hardest, penetration I had ever experienced and to this day I do not know how I never exploded right then.

Annabelle must have had ball bearing hips, she started to rock back and forth meeting each thrust as I pounded into her, moaning and crying out, "Yes!.... yes!.... Fuck me! ....Fuck me harder....don't stop.....make me cum again!"

My tool throbbed and pulsed and I released my load into the condom and collapsed unmoving onto her. Annabelle's legs were still trapped beneath my shoulders and she continued to push and grind even though my dick was starting to weaken. I needed to get rid of the loaded Durex and pulled my tool slowly out of her and dropped the rubber carefully onto my shirt so that I did not get my jiz onto the car carpet. "God, no..."she shouted as I withdrew, "don't stop ...not yet ....no, not yet!" Then to my amazement she started to sob, and I could see tears running down her face.

I did not know what to say or do, so I said nothing. I moved back to kneel in front of her again. Annabelle swung her fantastic legs down and hooked her heels behind my buttocks, sat up, and kissed me once on the lips, I tasted salty tears, then said in a soft choky voice, "You stopped! ......I didn't want you to stop....not yet!" She reached down and fumbled around until she found my half erect prick then quickly slid forward and took it into her mouth; I groaned as I felt the hot wetness of her mouth covering me. I looked down into her face, and could see the lust in her brown eyes, she grasped my tool at the base then started to play her tongue around the sensitive cock-cap until my prick began to harden again then sucked and slurped, moving up and down the shaft. It was one good blow job, and I laid my hands softly on the top of her head to encourage her to continue. She increased her speed and took my hardening prick deeper until I could feel the tip touching her throat and I began to feel the urge to cum again. "Stop now, or I'm gonna come down your throat," I moaned, but I did not really want her to stop.

She eased my cock out of her mouth but held onto it with one hand. "Don't you dare come yet!" she threatened, "We're not done yet......I need to cum again and I want you to fuck me until I do!" She had one hand moving firmly up and down my erection and brought the other down to her own crotch and began playing with herself, pushing three, small, fingers inside her pussy; I could hear small wet, slapping noises as they moved in and out. Very quickly she started to moan and whimper and I could see she was ready to fuck again. I gave up all thoughts of trying for another condom and hauled myself over her as she guided my tool into her love tunnel for the second time. This time the shagging was slower and less frantic but just as intense, I impaled her with long, hard thrusts, each of which she met with a plunge of her own, both of us grunting and crying out as we pounded to release.

Annabelle climaxed with a loud incoherent scream, pounding her fists on the back of my shoulders and her legs clamped around my waist, her heels drumming on my buttocks. I followed seconds after as I hurriedly pulled out of her, my juices spurting onto her stomach and puddling into her naval and the thick bush of pubic hair. My sex numbed brain reluctantly kicked in and I quickly snatched up my under pants to dab her clean before the sticky mess dripped onto the seat.

We did not talk, but by unspoken agreement, just pulled on our togs then just sat quietly for a minute or two, I squeezed her hand and she smiled at me weakly. "I'll see you tomorrow night, then," she said, "I will call you at your hotel room so we can meet....be by the phone about seven, yes?"

I let her out of the car, climbed into the driver seat and watched her run to the door of a cottage and let her self in with only a small last minute wave.

I switched on the Mozart cassette, turned up the volume and drove slowly back to the hotel. Annabelle had turned out to be one fantastic fuck, but I was not sure if I still wanted to hook up with her the next night, and right now I was shagged to exhaustion and that sort of difficult decision could wait until tomorrow.

I treated myself to the full cooked breakfast at the hotel before leaving for Lowe's Garden Centre at 9 the next morning. Charles Lowe turned out to be a handsome man of about 50, charming and helpful and by the photographs around the walls of his office, an ex-army officer, The Guards and SAS, you got to know these things living at Salisbury near the garrison and training grounds. He took the whole day to show me around and answer my questions, gave me an excellent lunch at the swanky restaurant on site and tolerated my snapping away with my camera at everything. I left about five o'clock really pleased with the day's achievements, a couple of rolls of films and a lot of really useful ideas.

Back at the Maid's Head Hotel, I showered, shaved and changed into my casual gear. I still had not decided if I was going to meet up with Annabelle again, but was ready if I did want to. I laid on the big double bed with a book about the history of Norwich, I had bought at the Castle Museum on Wednesday, and read until about 7.30. Annabelle had not called and I started to believe that she was the one who didn't want to meet again, in a way I was relieved as I was really not sure if I even liked her very much.