The Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 8pm I was starting to think of going down to the bar for a drink when I heard the room door open and close, I looked up and there stood Annabelle. She was dressed in a black ankle length overcoat and carrying two large paper carrier bags. "Sorry I'm late," she said, "I'm not supposed to be in the hotel when I am off duty, and had to wait downstairs until it was safe to sneak up the back staircase......." She beamed and nodded back to the door, "I case you are wondering, I borrowed a pass key from the desk this morning."

She put the bags down on the floor stepped to the end of the bed and unbuttoned her coat. Beneath it she was stark, bloody naked, except for her shoes. She indicated the carrier bags, "First one is my clothes," she explained, "the other is a couple of bottles of wine, bottle opener, crisps and a packet of fags. We can have a picnic right here!" She fished about in the bag and came up with something in a Boots the Chemist bag, "Oh, and I bought us a whole bag of condoms!"

We both laughed out loud and then she stepped out of her shoes, dropped her coat to the floor and stood in front of me totally nude.

"I think we should fuck first and drink after!" she announced, then dived onto the bed beside me.

We shagged before the wine, and then again after the wine. Annabelle got up about 6.30, took a bath, changed into her work uniform and put her outdoor coat back on. "I'll sneak down and make out I came in the back door," she explained, "this place is like a warren and they won't notice this time of the day." She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, "It's been great, Jamie.......I still haven't figured out what happened between us, yet" she added, "I don't usually fuck guys on the first date, but I'm glad that we did!" Then she just left.

I had breakfast and then went to reception to sign the bill. Annabelle was not at the desk and I did not see her again. I wasn't sorry. We were really no closer than when we first met, we still knew nothing about each other. She had been a great fuck but there was no emotional attachment and I knew that I would remember the shag long after I had forgotten her face....I hoped that it would be the same for her.

I took a slow drive back to Salisbury, stopping at a car dealership near a town called Thetford to have the Range Rover washed and valet cleaned inside. I was sure that Annabelle and I had not made a mess but I needed to be sure, I would tell Maggie that I thought the car smelled of my cigarette smoke. I arrived back at the garden centre after mid-day. Jack told me that Maggie had gone up to London shopping with Mum, for the day so I parked the car up by her house and then rode into Salisbury on my moped to get the photographs from Norwich developed. I sat in the office that afternoon and wrote up my notes from the visit and at six o'clock there was no sign of Maggie returning so I closed up and went home.

The trip to Norwich had been a complete success, the visit to Lowe's was really useful and I had lots of new ideas for our business that I wanted to talk through with Maggie. Equally importantly to me.....the impromptu two nighter shag with Annabelle had completely drained away my lust, sexual tension and horniness, at least for now.....I knew that it would return... but I would face that when it happened.