The Touch Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed. I knew that if we did not stop there, we would stop at all. We really needed to establish how far we could tease each other before reaching the point of no return and started getting careless or sooner or later Emma was going to walk in on us shagging in the kitchen, or the sitting room or even the broom cupboard. Honestly, I would have settled for any of those options right then. There was no point in saying that we would not touch each other at all... that just wasn't going to happen!

We kissed one final time. "Thank you for another lovely day and my super, super present," she said. "I shall dream all night of that hotel suite and the double king-sized bed."

I waited until I heard her door close before going to my own room; I hoped that my own dreams were going to be drier than the previous night.

Maggie and I had both spent a lot of time with Jack and the guys in the greenhouses on Monday and Tuesday helping to get the trays of young spring plants ready for putting out into the sales areas, this was a really busy fortnight each year as there were literally thousands of seedlings to be pricked out and re-potted and maturing plants moved into multiple plug trays for sale. Personally, it was one of those jobs that I enjoyed doing, I loved handling plantlets and watching them grow from seeds to sturdy little plants, I found it both mentally reassuring and physically relaxing.

On Wednesday we took delivery of the new pick-up truck. It was a brand new Volkswagen T25 Transporter with a canvas roll back cover over the flat bed. It had been re-sprayed the same dark green as our other vehicles and the company logo was displayed boldly on each of the cab doors. We now had sufficient vehicles to be able to handle deliveries and the off site project work.

Maggie and I tossed a coin to see who got to use the new vehicle first and Maggie won. Both Maggie and I had picked up job sheets to go out to do work off site that day, she was intending to spend the day at the Bridge Inn at Wadworth, near Devizes planting up their containers and hanging baskets for the spring floral displays and putting in several young trees that they had ordered for the canal-side beer garden. Maggie was the boss but first and foremost she was a pro gardener and wasn't afraid to get stuck in to the manual work or get her hands dirty and now that Emma was running the office she put in as much time doing the routine jobs around the centre as any of us.

I was going out to a client who was contracting us to put in a quite extensive patio area with themed flower beds and a decorative fish pond with cascade. I was using the job as one of the practical applications projects for my Cities and Guilds final certificate. I had drawn up the preliminary designs for Maggie's approval and would be doing a lot of the work. The customer had now accepted our quotation and we were ready to start and so I took Steve and Dennis with me in the Land Rover as we were planning to spend the day pegging out and levelling the patio area and perhaps make a start on digging the pit and plumbing trench for the fish pond. By two-thirty we had made seriously good progress, it had taken the three of us less time to prepare the ground than anticipated and Dennis and I set to with picks and shovels to start excavating the pit for the pond, whilst Steve drove back to the garden centre to collect the trailer which was already loaded with the paving slabs, sand and cement that we would need for the next stage of the job. By the end of the day I was satisfied that we would be able to start laying the slabs and lining the pool the next morning.

We got back to the garden centre just before closing time and I went up to the office to find Emma.

"I'll just take a shower and change," I said, "and then I'll drive you in to college."

"Thanks Jay, I'll be ready when you are," she paused and then added, "You won't need to pick me up tonight, I'm going out for something to eat with some of the girls from college after class. Somebody will drop me off home later, probably after eleven, so tell Mum not to bother to wait up with supper."

I dropped her off at the technical college and drove home. Mum's car was already in the drive, she was on early shift that week and I could smell the aroma of cooking coming from the kitchen as I opened the front door.

Mum was in the kitchen; she had obviously just showered and was wearing her white towelling bath robe and had a small hand towel draped around her neck which she had probably used to dry her hair which was still dark and damp.

"Hello my darling, I wasn't sure if you were going to be home this early." My breath caught in my throat at the way that her eyes, her whole face, lit up as she came towards me. She glanced over my shoulder. "Emma HAS gone to college tonight, hasn't she?"

"Oh yes! In fact she's not going to be home until late... she's going out with friends," I told her, "so we have the place to ourselves for at least three hours... I haven't even got to pick her up later."

She slid her arms around my neck so that she could pull my face down to hers and our lips came together in a soft, long, shallow kiss our tongues just very lightly skimming around each others lips, the tips flicking at each other tantalisingly. Just the lightest contact with her mouth seemed to always leave me breathless as though every kiss were an oral orgasm. With Mum it always started like a first time kiss, gentle and tentative, as though neither of us believed that we could actually be doing this forbidden thing and we needed to relive those first ecstatic moments over and over, that never changed, ever.

Gradually our kissing became more intense, deeper and more passionate our lips sucking at each other, our tongues rolling and thrusting and our breathing turning to shuddering moans that filled each others mouths.

My arms were around her waist and I clutched her tightly to me and our mouths met in another kiss which went on forever until we were both panting for breath and gasping with the wave of desire that was jerking our bodies together uncontrollably.

"Oh God, Jamie! .... That is so good, I've missed being in your arms ... so much."

I felt her sag slightly against me, my own knees were starting to quiver and my erect prick, trapped in my jeans seemed to be draining every last ounce of strength from my body with each imprisoned throb.

"I think we need to lie down," I panted.

"Oh yes, you've made my legs turn to jelly, I think you are going to have to carry me again." She chuckled softly.

I bent and scooped her up into my arms and she looped her arms around my neck and nuzzled into my throat, placing little warm kisses on my neck and chin. "I love it when you carry me," She murmured into my ear. "It makes me feel so safe and secure." I hugged her tighter and started up the stairs.

"Oh Jamie!" she exclaimed suddenly, "I made you a hotpot for your dinner......"

"It will keep," I laughed, "Besides, I think we are both going to be very hungry later on."

We made love in her big bed, slowly and gently, savouring every moment of contact with each others bodies. We lay naked side by side whilst I explored her luscious curves with my hands our lips never far away from each other alternatively pecking or lightly brushing and then suddenly locking together in a totally mind blowing and body shuddering passion that left both of us gasping for breath and laughing in pure joy.

My hand sought and found her beautiful rounded breasts and my fingers tweaked and gently rolled her small nipples until they were hard, hot little buttons and she was moaning deep in her throat and her chest was rising and falling in time with her shallow breathing. Her hand came around to rest on the back of my head and guided my lips to her breast. I touched one nipple with the tip of my tongue it was hot and firm and the dark aureola was pimpled with desire and I felt it swell as I gently sucked the whole nipple into my mouth flicking the firm nubbin with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh darling," that is so good."

I removed my mouth and cupped the now moist breast in the palm of my hand and looked up at her face, she was smiling, her eyes were bright and her breath was coming in small gasps. I moved my lips to the other nipple and kissed and suckled until it was as swollen and engorged as the first and then drew my lips down across her ribs and belly until I was lightly nuzzling the soft light fluffy triangle pointing the way to her pussy, then up again, my tongue leaving a damp trail back to her breasts.

She sucked in a single deep breath as I brought my hand down and touched the tip of one finger to her clit and seemed to hold it for a long time before breathing out again in tiny gasping sighs as I softly rubbed the little butterball in little circles moving my finger down her soft slit to bring her own moisture up to that most sensitive of centre of pleasure. Her hips were moving in small swirls so that her clit was rotating in the opposite direction to my finger. I could feel it becoming engorged beneath my touch and her breathing was becoming deeper and more urgent.

"Oh yes, that is so good, my darling ... yes, just there .... Please, don't stop, don't .... Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!" Her panted whispers turned suddenly into a deep, long throaty moan as her body spasmed and she threw both arms around my neck clutching me to her as the orgasm rippled through her from head to toe, finally leaving her limp and gasping in my arms.

For me it was the most awesome experience, I had made her cum. I had given this wonderful, beautiful woman, my mother, an orgasm for the first time. It completely blew my mind, it was like two first time lovers coming together for a totally virginal love making experience.

"Oh God, Jamie... "she breathed, "I love you so much, my darling!"

"I love you too ..." I murmured softly into her ear, my face was buried in her soft fragrant hair, "I do....I really do!"

I had rolled half over her during her orgasm and my throbbing, damp erection was pressed hard against her soft round belly. I could feel the warm moisture of her pussy pressed against my thigh her hips were still making tiny sensual jerking motions that were rubbing her clit softly against my leg.

Her arm moved and I felt just the very tips of her fingers feather touching my quivering prick, not grasping just lightly stroking.

"Please, love me," she sighed.

I eased myself carefully over her and felt her hand move with me, gently guiding my erection to her pussy, the glans sliding down over her clit and through her moisture until it found the warm tight entrance to her secret temple. She settled her legs around mine and the movement was enough to cause me to slide into her, at first just the tip and then, as we pressed our loins together the whole length until I was inside her hot moist tunnel as far as I could get. The whole length of my erection was throbbing inside her and her vagina was responding with a welcoming ripple which as we started to thrust at each other got faster and more intense until the sensations of our love making filled my whole body and numbed my mind. I felt we were merged into one and floating on a sea of purple velvet ecstasy.

This time our love making was less reserved, our bodies surrendered totally to each other and flowed together around the long slow thrusting of our loins as we propelled ourselves to mutual climax, both crying out loudly and clutching at each other as we spasmed and jerked and my erection disgorged flow after flow of my hot juices into her.

We lay together for a long time wrapped in the warm glow of our love making until we knew that it was time to get up. Neither of us wanted to but the risk of remaining any longer was too great, Emma would have left college already and there was no guarantee that she would not be home earlier than expected, it was just one of those things we would need to get used to.

"We need to both take a shower," Mum smiled, "you smell lovely and manly, but I suspect we also smell of each other and what we have been doing!" I watched her naked back and perfect arse as she went into the en suite, then I gathered up my clothes and dumped them into my room, collected my large bath towel from the bathroom and came back. She was already in the shower cubicle, the water running and wearing one of those silly plastic shower caps, but the rest of her looked fantastic. By the time that I stepped under the water with her I already had another erection.

"You shouldn't be in here!" she giggled, "We are supposed to be cleaning up, not starting over again."

She put her hands on my shoulders and reached up to kiss me, the tip of my prick was prodding against her stomach which was slick with soap bubbles and water. I ran my hands down her back and gently squeezed her buttocks and then brought both hands sliding upwards to cup her slippery soaped up breasts. She pushed me away to arms length her hands against my chest and spent long seconds just looking at my body her gaze lingering on my erect cock and then returning to my face. She started to laugh, a bubbly giggling laugh her eyes sparking with fun.

"I think the last time we took a shower together you were about seven years old," she chuckled, "and it definitely was not like this! But, I remember that you grabbed my arse then as well."

I did actually remember the time she was referring to, Mum, Emma and I were on holiday camping in Italy somewhere, we were cold and dirty and Mum had bundled the three of us into a rusty old shower cubicle and we had huddled together under the hot water. I clearly recall being totally amazed and enthralled by the sight of her beautiful naked body for the first time and had lightly stroked her buttock, it was incredible that she remembered that too.

My reciprocal laugh died as I felt her hand lightly come to rest on my rock hard prick.

"You can't go away from here like that," she murmured quietly. Her hand closed around it and began to slowly work up and down the length.

"Oh Bloody Hell, Mum!" I gasped, "You don't have to ....." We were lovers now, we had petted and made love but I was strangely reluctant to let her 'service' me. As usual she seemed to sense what I was feeling.

"I want to, not just for you, but for me as well, it's called togetherness." She smiled.

She briefly removed her hand to run it over her own body and brought it back slicked with soap bubbles and curled her fingers around me and moved her hand firmly but gently from root to tip and back, over and over until my prick was a column of tingling sensation. Her other arm snaked around my neck and pulled my lips down to hers. That kiss was all that it took, I felt the glans swell up like a balloon waiting to burst, my balls were aching with the need to release I was ready to cum, I was ready to let her soft strong hand drain the lust from my body, my hips were moving on their own, humping my prick gently against her stomach.

And then it stopped! Her hand came to a dead stop at the root of my prick and she pushed down hard, raised herself up onto her toes and guided my quivering erection between her legs and lowered herself until she was impaled onto my prick. I instinctively grabbed her buttocks and pulled her even harder onto me, the tips of her toes were only just touching the floor.

"Ooooooooh! Oh, my God!" she moaned loudly.

The angle of entry and her downward weight made my penetration incredibly deep and tight. It was just too much, I exploded hard inside her and felt the pressure around my glans as my remaining jiz was forced out into her already constricted vagina, which was pulsating and rippling as we climaxed together. We clung to each other and then laughing and panting broke apart to wash the evidence of our renewed passion away.

"Oh, Jamie, I have NEVER done THAT before!" she panted as we dried each other. I reached out for her but she spun away laughing. "No ... no more ... not tonight .... We need to get dressed before Emma gets in .... Besides I am really ravenous now and that hot pot is still bubbling away downstairs, the smell is driving me crazy. I had to agree, she had given me one hell of an appetite.

I went back to my room, sprayed myself with my own deodorant, then changed into a t-shirt and my old 'sitting about at home' jeans and sandals then went into the bathroom and hung my wet towel back on the rail then ran the shower until the cabinet had the appearance of having been used. I didn't think for a minute that Emma would pick up on anything but I almost never used the en suite shower in Mum's room, and we couldn't disguise the fact that we had both recently showered.

I joined Mum in the kitchen; she had put on a thick cotton track suit and smelled deliciously of perfumed body lotion and face cream. She put her hand gently to my cheek.

"You will need to start shaving before you ravish me in the future." She joked. "People will notice if I have a beard rash all over my body, ladies have sensitive skin you know!"

It wasn't something that had even crossed my mind before. I had been one of those boys, who needed to start shaving early, it had held a certain amount of laddish kudos being the only guy in my form who needed to shave daily at fifteen, but now having to do it twice a day every day was less of a joy. I made a mental note that one of those pocket battery shavers might be a good thing to own.

We sat companionably and had our supper and had just finished washing up the dishes when Emma came in, earlier than expected. I made hot chocolates for us all and we gathered at the kitchen table talking until Mum finally said that she was tired, gave both of us a chaste motherly kiss, secretly squeezed my hand, and went upstairs to her room leaving Emma and I alone.

"I'm going to take a walk around the garden and have a cigarette before turning in," I said and made for the back door.

Emma shrugged her jacket back on, "I'll come with you." She put her arm around my waist and we strolled out onto the lawn, it was a mild pleasant evening with a huge white full moon.

"I saw Janice Copman in town this evening..." Emma said, "You didn't tell me you saw her over at the riding stables when you went to see Philippa Shelby!"

"Ah, I probably forgot," I suggested feebly.

"Yes, of course... like you forgot that you took her out riding and on a date!" She rounded on me and dug me quite hard in the ribs, "Like you forgot you were supposed to 'phone her to make another date!" Another punch, but a bit less forceful this time. She couldn't hold the serious face any longer and started to grin.

You could never tell which way Emma would jump over something like this and so I decided to play the middle field. I lit another cigarette and put my arm back around her waist, "I know she is your friend, so will it bother you if I date her sometimes?"

She thought for a minute and then smiled, "No, I suppose not ... If you have to date anybody I guess that Janice is OK." We were strolling back up to the house and she stopped and looked into my eyes. "It's not serious though, is it? You would tell me if you had a really serious girlfriend, wouldn't you?"

"No, it's not serious," I laughed, "You are still my best girl Emms," I gave her a hug, "You and Maggie and Mum." My fingers were firmly crossed behind my back.

The next two days were spent laying the patio and putting in the pond for our client, Mr. Lazlo. He was a nice old gentleman, probably late seventies, a retired surgeon, who sent his housekeeper out every hour or so with cups of tea and coffee and plates of biscuits, one of those customers who are just a pleasure to work for. Thursday, Maggie was staying at the centre and so I added Kitty to my work team. There was wet weather forecast for the week-end and we needed to get most of the work done before rain set in. I set Steve and Dennis to work laying the paving slabs on the sand base we had laid and rollered the previous day and Kitty and I began lining the excavated hole for the pond with about three inches of wet sand, both of us knew the theory, but neither had actually had to do the task before and it was a lot harder and took longer than we anticipated. It wasn't until late afternoon that we were able to lower the huge butyl pond liner sheet into the pit and fill it with water to allow it to settle over night.