The Toughest Decision of His Life

Story Info
He catches wife cheating & has a decision to make.
1.5k words
4.1
196.5k
52
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

John Evans had been out of town on business for just over a week and he was supposed to be gone for four more days, but he concluded his business ahead of schedule and decided to head home early to surprise his wife Beth.

It was 11:00 Tuesday morning when John walked through the front door to his house. He had a dozen roses and a bottle of wine in his hands. He was expecting to find Beth either reading a book on the couch or in the kitchen making herself some lunch, but she was not there.

He heard a noise coming from the bedroom down the hallway and assumed that Beth was putting away laundry or something. He crept down the hallway hoping to surprise her, but as he got closer he was the one that was in for a surprise.

Coming from the bedroom were the unmistakable sounds of fucking. The door was cracked open just enough for John to peak into the bedroom. He couldn't see the bed directly, but the mirror on Beth's dresser gave him all the view he needed.

There on the bed was his wife of 4 years getting pounded by John's friend Mark. John stood motionless for a moment as his heart broke. He dropped the roses and nearly dropped the wine, but thought twice about it as he knew that Mark and Beth would hear it. As John's eyes filled with tears his ears filled with something else.

"Oh baby, you love it when I fuck you don't you?" Mark asked.

"Yes, god yes." Beth said.

"That pussy husband of yours can't please a woman like you can he?" Mark asked.

"He's never home long enough, he's always traveling, but he's a great lover, the best I've ever had." Beth said.

"If that's how you feel then maybe I'll just quit and go home." Mark said.

He stopped fucking her.

"No, please don't do that. I don't want you to go, you're a good lover too, it's just different with John. He and I make love, you and I just fuck." Beth said.

"So you want me to keep fucking you?" Mark asked.

"Yes, god yes." Beth said.

"Ask for it." Mark said.

"Please will you keep fucking me?" Beth asked.

"Okay, but I don't want you to talk about him when you're with me anymore." Mark said.

Mark went back to fucking Beth. John had been listening to the entire conversation and now he understood that this was not some simple mistake, this was a long term affair. He grew angry and he had an uncontrollable desire to rush in there and put an end to it.

The problem was that Mark had a good 35 pounds on John and he'd been a boxer so in a fight John wouldn't stand a chance. Then John remembered the shotgun he had in his office.

John crept down the hall to his office; he put the bottle of wine down, picked up the shotgun, then hesitated when he reached for the shells. Which ones should he use? He had the regular shells, but he also had a box of shells that had rubber bullets and a smaller powder charge in them. He'd bought them for target practice. They wouldn't be lethal, but they would let him get his point across.

For a few minutes John agonized about which shells to use. Should he kill them or just scare the hell out of them?

John made his choice and quietly loaded the shells into the shotgun, then crept back down the hall.

John pushed the door open quietly and walked into the room. Beth and Mark were both too caught up in their illicit fucking to notice John enter.

Their first indication that they were not alone was when John violently pumped the shotgun to prepare it to fire.

"Honey, I'm home!" John said in a sadistic tone.

"Oh shit!" Mark yelled.

Mark rolled off of Beth and tried to grab for his pants, but John pointed the shotgun and fired. It struck Mark in the balls. He collapsed to the floor writhing in pain.

"Oh my god you shot him. John, what the hell are you doing?" Beth asked.

"I'm standing up for my rights as a husband Beth. You're my wife and he was fucking you, I have every right to take my revenge." John said.

"Is an affair worth killing someone?" Beth asked.

"Oh I'm not going to kill him, these are rubber bullets; it didn't even break the skin. I'm just teaching my so called friend a lesson. As for you..." John said.

John blasted Beth in the stomach with a rubber bullet. She doubled over in pain and threw up all over the bed.

"The two of you have wronged me; you've ruined my life so it's only fair that I ruin yours in return." John said.

John dialed his cell phone.

"Hello?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, it's John, it's very important that you come over to my house right away, there's something you need to see." John said.

"What is it John?" Lisa asked.

"It's a surprise. Hurry now. The front door's open so just come on in." John said.

Lisa was Mark's wife, and after calling her John called Beth's parents, her closest friends, Mark's boss, Mark's sister, and the minister at the church that both Beth and Mark were highly active in.

He sat down in the chair that Beth used for getting dressed and kept the gun at the ready in case Mark or Beth tried to leave. Mark was still in too much pain and Beth was too terrified to move.

After just a few minutes of waiting people started showing up and finding their way to the bedroom.

"Oh my god, what is going on here?" Lisa asked when she saw John with the gun.

"Go look on the other side of the bed." John said.

Lisa walked over and saw her husband lying naked on the floor grimacing in pain.

"Oh my god, were they having sex?" Lisa asked.

"Yes they were. I came home early to surprise my wife with wine and roses and instead I was surprised to find your husband fucking my wife. Apparently it's been going on for quite some time." John said.

"I don't see any blood, did you shoot him?" Lisa asked.

"I used a rubber bullet, but I got him right in the balls, they're probably starting to swell up by this point. He won't be quite the lover he was for a while." John said.

"Like I give a shit, he won't be touching me ever again. Consider yourself divorced you piece of shit." Lisa said.

The rest of the people, who John had called, show up to survey the scene.

"You worthless little tramp. John loves you and provides you with a fine home and a great life and this is how you repay him?" Beth's mom asked.

She started hitting Beth and had to be restrained by Beth's dad.

"We're very sorry that our daughter would do this to you John. If there's anything we can do for you let us know." Her dad said.

"You can get her the hell out of my house, and somebody should take that piece of trash too." John said pointing at Mark.

Her parents forcibly dressed Beth and tried to pull her to the door.

"No, John, don't make me go, we can work this out, please just let me stay." Beth begged.

"Beth, you and I are through. I will never forgive you for what you've done. It was only because I still loved some part of you that I chose the rubber bullets or you and lover boy would both be dead right now and I'd be in jail. Get her out of here." John said.

Despite the fact that he had shot two people with potentially lethal weapons the police never came, they never questioned John, he got off Scot free. The day after it happened John had Beth served with divorce papers. They lived in a no fault divorce state, but her parents felt so terrible about what their daughter had done that they cut her off from the trust fund she'd been getting and gave John a nice lump sum so even after splitting what had been held jointly he still walked away pretty well off.

Beth became an alcoholic and was married and divorced a number of times. Lisa divorced Mark immediately and she moved on to marry a nice guy who treats her right.

As for Mark, his right testicle was crushed and had to be removed right away then the left one became infected and had to be removed a few weeks later.

After the divorce John dated a lot of women, but never got serious with any of them. He decided that he wasn't going to be able to trust anyone like that again for a very long time.

When he gets a few beers in him he'll tell the story about what happened, and he always makes sure to emphasize just how hard a decision it was to decide between the rubber bullets and the real ones.

Nobody that hears the story seems to understand just how tough a decision it was to choose the rubber bullets.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers