The Tour Ch. 03

Story Info
Bri starts an orgy on a plane.
2.3k words
4.54
20.2k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers

Did you know that it takes roughly eight hours to fly across the Atlantic? That's right. Eight hours. Difficult enough for a human. For a planeload of vampires and their human minions - pardon, bandmates and friends - it's fucking hell on earth.

Timing it so that everyone's awake and no one gets crispy is delicate, but doable. The hard part is putting up with all the diva shit that goes along with having a load of rock star bloodsuckers all in one place.

No, I am not talking about myself. Contrary to popular opinion, I am a delight to travel with. Everyone says so. Well, except for Steve.

The point being, when you are in an airplane with a bunch of other people who also stay up all night and will be cranky without a bit of the red stuff, you need something to distract them.

I am very, very good at distraction.

All of us - Stef, Beanie, and me, Radiohead, Franz, and the Libertines - arrived at the airport before the sun had properly set. Our handlers loaded us in short order onto Bowie's private jet, and off we went. H.I.M. were meeting us in New York, along with My Chemical Romance, Beck, and Blood And Fire.

The moment we were properly airborn, David stood to address the group settled into the luxurious leather seats. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I propose a toast? To us, and the world's first vampire tour." He raised his glass of champagne. "To the Children Of The Night."

"Fuckin' A!" Steve bellowed, and drained his whiskey. The rest of us echoed him, tossing back tequila and whiskey and champagne and beer.

"God, I'm so excited about this!" I got up from Steffy's lap and plopped myself down on Steve's. "Kiss me, darling. For luck."

"Fuck off, you horny little git." Stevie scowled and gave me a half-hearted shove, but his eyes told a very different story than his words.

"One day, Beanie. One day." I winked at him and settled back into Stef's arms again.

"Brian," Stef said as Steve got up and went to talk to Ed and Phil, giving me an evil glare on the way, "why do you keep baiting him like that?"

I smiled and kissed him. "You know I can't resist a challenge, lover. And you know he wants me, really. He just hasn't admitted it to himself yet."

He shook his head. "It really is a shame that you have such a low opinion of yourself."

"Not my fault that I'm irresistible."

Stef laughed. "That you are, love." He traced the curve of my shoulder with one long finger, making me shiver. "So. What shall we do? We have eight hours to kill."

"Mm. Let's see." I leaned close, brushing my lips against his. His tongue flicked out to touch mine, and I moaned. "Stef. Fuck me."

"Right here on the plane? Anyone could see, sweet."

"I know. I want them to see." I dipped my head, nipped lightly at his jaw. Felt his sharp intake of breath. "Please, Steffy."

I felt him trying to resist. My Stef is shy, bless him. Up to a point. Once a high enough percentage of blood is shunted to his privates, he becomes a bit of an exhibitionist. Not as much as me, but enough that fucking in full view of a group of trusted friends wouldn't bother him.

My darling Stefan. I do love him so.

I rose onto my knees, straddling his lap and rubbing my erection against his hard, flat belly. His desire rose like lava in my mind, through my body, mingling with my own need and making me burn.

Steffy glanced around. David's plane was set up more like a restaurant than a typical airplane, with staggered rows of semi-circular booths instead of normal airplane seats. Everyone was sitting in little groups in the booths, drinking and talking, not even looking our way. A mix CD Colin had made of songs by bands on our tour played on the sound system.

I let my smugness roll through the mind connection Stef and I shared. "No one's looking, Steffy. Let's see how long it takes them to notice."

Stef's dark eyes gleamed. "And join in, perhaps?"

"One never knows." I licked his mouth. "Be rough with me, love. Make me your whore. Let them all see that I'm yours."

I felt the last of his resistence crumble. He pushed me roughly off his lap. I landed sprawled on the floor at his feet. From the corner of my eye, I saw Thom glance over, glance away, do a double take. He grinned at me. I grinned back, and turned my attention back to Stef.

He already had his fake snakeskin trousers unzipped. His cock, long and thick and already leaking in his hand, made my mouth water. "Suck my cock, slut," he ordered, his voice calm and cold. God, he does that so well.

I took him in my mouth, licking slowly up his shaft and around the head. His taste, so familiar yet still so exciting, sent heat shimmering through me. I took his balls in my hand, squeezing gently. He growled, fisted his hands in my hair, and started fucking my mouth hard. I opened my throat and took it, loving every minute.

At first, no one noticed. No one but Thom. I could feel him watching us, feel his excitement rising, feel Jonny's desire like a hot mist in my brain through the tenuous connection linking Thom and me. Thom's the one who turned me. We'll always be part of each other, because of that.

Stef was really getting into it, plunging so deep into my throat that I could barely breath and saying the filthiest things, things that made my balls ache. "Yeah, that's it," he panted, his voice rough. "Suck it, you little slut. Yeah, you like that, don't you? You like to swallow my big fat cock, don't you, you whore? Cum slut, fucking take it. Oh, shit..."

He was so close. Just as I felt his balls draw up, felt his orgasm building, I felt hands on my hips. Unzipping my trousers, working them down my thighs, pushing my shirt up my back to caress my skin. I shivered and moaned around Stef's cock.

Strong hands spread my arse cheeks, cool slickness against my hole, someone's long fingers pressing inside me. Stef jerked and came, flooding my mouth with my favorite taste in the world. I swallowed it down, just as a hot, thick cock penetrated me. Stef pulled out of my mouth and patted my head. He stood up and eased out of the seat. Almost immediately, another cock was shoved down my throat.

So there I was, on my hands and knees with my trousers halfway down my thighs, getting fucked in both ends by I wasn't even sure who while several other men, including the man I love, watched. Probably waiting their turn to fuck my mouth or my arse.

Heaven. Pure fucking rapture.

"Bloody hell, Molko, you're good."

I rolled my eyes up to look at the man whose dick filled my mouth. Pete grinned down at me, pale cheeks flushed pink. Christ, he's too adorable for his own good. I slipped a finger up his arse and sucked him down. He came hard, eyes rolling back, his come pulsing down my throat.

"Mmmm," a low, sexy voice purred behind me. "Too fucking hot, watching you suck cock while I fuck you."

Alex. God. I nearly came on the spot, just from the growl in his voice. Always had a bit of a thing for him. Pete pulled away, collapsing into a heap on the seat. Alex wrapped both arms around my chest and pulled me up against him. I turned my head, caught a glimpse of those amazing eyes of his hot with lust, then we were kissing, deeply, his tongue slick and strong against mine, his fangs nipping at my lips.

"D'you like it, Brian?" he whispered against my ear. "You like my cock up your arse?"

He thrust hard, the head of his prick zinging over my prostate, and I shuddered. "Yeah. Like it. God, fuck me, Alex, please..."

A new pair of hands tugged on my legs, pulling my knees out from under me. I felt a familiar presence in my mind, and knew it as Thom. Alex lifted me up by the backs of my thighs, allowing Thom to pull my shoes and trousers off.

"So beautiful, Bri," Thom breathed, moving forward to press against me as Alex spread my legs wide. "Beautiful wanton little whore."

He reached down, pinched my nipples hard, twisting them. I arched against Alex's chest, my head falling back onto his shoulder, letting the blissful pain thrill through me. Christ, it felt good.

I licked my lips, opened my mouth to tell Thom what I wanted him to do. Nothing came out. I reached desperately for Steffy in my mind, showed him what I wanted. He laughed.

Stef leaned over and nudged Thom's shoulder. "He wants you to fuck him too, Thom."

Thom arched an eyebrow at me. "Oh, yes? It'll hurt, darling." He ran a fingertip down my cheek. "But you like that, don't you?"

I moaned as Alex circled his hips, moving his prick inside me in a most indescribable way. "God, Thom, please!"

Thom smiled, caressed my face. "Whatever you want, love."

It wasn't my first experience with double penetration. But it was by far the best. Thom and Alex inside me at the same time, stretching me painfully tight, filling me so that I thought I might burst. God, it was brilliant.

"Ah," Alex panted. "Got to come, Bri."

"Yeah, Alex, come on," Thom growled, his eyes on fire. "Want to feel it."

I couldn't speak, lost as I was in ecstacy. I moaned and writhed between them. Two warm bodies pressed against mine, two hot wet mouths kissing my lips, my face, my neck, two thick cocks up my arse, and Jesus, it was almost too much. Alex grunted and came inside me, Thom shot a split second later, then two sets of fangs sank into my throat, the universe exploded behind my eyes, and I cried out as orgasm ripped through me.

I think I must have passed out. When I came to, Stef was holding me on his lap, cuddled against his chest. I snuggled against him, breathing in his scent.

"Enjoy yourself, darling?" he asked, and kissed my forehead.

"Mm. Very much, yes." I wiggled my still-bare arse against him. "I'm sticky."

"So's everyone else."

"What're they up to now?"

Stef craned his neck to look. "Strip poker, looks like. Oh my, Carl's losing rather badly, come look."

I stuck my lip out. "Don't want to."

"Whyever not? Boy's fucking sex on legs."

"Too good to fuck me, apparently."

Stef laughed. "Only you could feel slighted by someone not joining in gang-banging you."

"Everyone else wanted me, why didn't he?"

"You passed out, silly. And not everyone else had a go, either."

He had a point. "All right, then. I forgive him." I sat up and got a nice eyeful of Carl wearing nothing but a black thong. He caught my eye and gave me a filthy grin, and I felt enormously better. "Oh, yes. Pretty, pretty boy."

Stef laughed again, pulled me back into his arms, and kissed me 'til I saw stars.

We all got started up again after a bit. Carl was first in line that time. Christ, he's deliciously rough. No wonder Pete's so obsessed with him. Jonny had my mouth while Carl fucked my arse, and the contrast of his gentleness with Carl's roughness made my head spin. They all had me, all except Steve, Phil, and Ed, and I loved it. The only thing I love more than being the group whore is being punished for it.

Later, I promised myself. Beck and Thom. Alex too, maybe, he's a notorious top.

When it was over, and I lay sprawled on the floor, naked and sticky, I looked up to see Steve leaning on the back of a booth, staring at me with enough heat to blow up the plane. I gave him a rather dazed version of my usual dazzling smile. He frowned, shook his head, and turned away.

"Next time, yeah?"

I turned to look at Ed, who sat on the floor nearby, long legs stretched out in front of him. "What?"

He cut a mischevious blue-eyed look toward Steve's retreating back. "He'll do you next time. You watch."

I propped up on one elbow and gave him a considering look. "Hope so. It's my goal in life to get Beanie to cave. So, why didn't you, Edward? Too straight?"

He smirked at me. "Naw. Just not really into public sex, you know? Rather keep it private."

Colin walked by at that moment. He glanced down, Ed glanced up, and they exchanged a knowing look, and I understood suddenly. How perfectly adorable.

"But you don't mind watching, evidently?" I said when Colin passed by.

"Not at all." He flashed a wide, toothy grin. "Don't mind sharing either."

"Obviously." I thought of how Colin had smacked my arse while he fucked me. Kinky bastard. And wouldn't he laugh if he knew I'd thought that about him.

I let out a squeak when Stef picked me up off the floor and set me on my feet. "Bri, love, we'll be landing soon. Get dressed."

"Yessir." I stood on tiptoe, wound my arms around his neck, and kissed his lips. "I love you, Steffy."

He hugged me against him, dark eyes shining. "Love you too, sweetheart."

Ed laughed as I started struggling back into my leather trousers. "Brian, I have to say, you're a hell of a host. After having flown to America with Thom and Jonny more times than I care to remember, I wasn't looking forward to doing it again, but this has been the most entertaining flight I've ever taken. Thank you."

I smiled, and wiped a bit of semen off the corner of my mouth. God, I'm good.

AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers