The Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

"Ooooohhhhhh Gggdddddd," Jake moaned, his cock throbbing and jerking inside her. Ellen knew that he was about to cum.

"Cum inside me Jake, I want to feel your seed in me," Ellen moaned, her ass pounding up and down on his cock.

"Oooohhhhhhh hhhh," Jake cried, wrapping his arms around Ellen tightly as he thrust his cock once more. He came hard, his cum slamming against the walls of her sore cunt. Ellen felt his seed filling her, warming her deep inside. She rocked her hips, squeezing his throbbing cock, milking every drop of his essence. She held him tight, becoming one with him as they lay together in her bed.

Resting her head on his chest, Ellen rose and fell with Jake's breathing. His hands caressed her body, sliding gently over her flushed skin. Jake kissed the top of her head, stroking her hair away from her face. Ellen kissed his chest, tasting the salty moisture of his sweat. She could still feel his cock twitching inside her, squeezing out every last drop of cum. Wanting to feel him in her even longer, Ellen squeezed her pussy around him, holding his cock inside her. They lay there for a while, holding each other, lost in the moment.

The ringing startled them both. Jake reached for his cell phone. David, it seemed was having a great time and wondered if he could stay another couple of hours. Jake quickly said yes and turned off the phone. Ellen leaned up on him, her breasts rubbing gently against his chest.

"So we have more time?" she smiled. Jake felt a stirring in his loins as Ellen rocked against his cock. She wrapped her leg over his hips, rubbing her wet pussy against him. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, smiling as she kissed his chest. Jake pulled her up to him, kissing her passionately. Ellen rolled onto her back as Jake's hand slid down her belly. He kissed his way down her neck to her still sensitive breasts. Biting her lower lip, Ellen felt his long fingers piercing her lips, sliding into her pussy. She lifted her hips, reaching for his fingers. Jake flicked his tongue over her nipples, sucking on her tender breasts. Ellen jerked when he plunged his fingers deep into her cunt, fingering her hard.

"OOhhhhhhh Gggddddd," she screamed, surprised at how quickly she was about to cum. Ellen fucked his fingers as he sucked and bit her hard nipples. Jake rammed his fingers in and out, two, then three fingers pounding her tight, sore cunt. Her hips were bouncing on the bed, trying to drive his fingers deeper into her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she came again, her juices running down her thighs and onto her ass. Jake slid his fingers in and out of her slowly, making the feeling last longer. Ellen held his hand in her, her hips rocking against his fingers. "Oh God, Jake... that was so fast and strong." Her breathing was heavy, her breasts rising and falling. Jake caressed her tits, playing with her nipples as she tried to catch her breath. She reached down, stroking his hardening cock. Jake moaned as she stroked and played with him.

Ellen slid down him, this time wanting to suck a man's cock. She flicked her tongue over the tip, teasing him until he could hardly stand it. She swallowed him whole, taking his thick cock all the way in.

"Ooohhh Ggddd, Ellen," Jake moaned, his hips bucking slowly. "God you feel sooo good." Jake held her head as he lay on his side, her head bobbing up and down on his ever growing cock. Ellen could feel the cock becoming harder and thicker in her mouth, turning her on even more. She turned him onto his back, looked up at him, smiling sensually. Ellen rubbed his cock over her face and lips, opening and closing her mouth seductively. Jake always loved watching a woman suck him, and Ellen was especially good. Her young, innocent looking face, coupled with her mouth taking his cock was very erotic. He became harder than usual as she sucked, licked and bit his shaft.

Ellen wanted to please him even more... she wanted to taste his cum. She slid her tongue up and down his shaft, tasting her and his cum from earlier. The taste only made her want more.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, you taste soo good, Jake. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your seed," Ellen cooed. She dropped her head down, taking him completely into her mouth. Jake's body jerked at the sensation, his hips thrusting, fucking her face. She grabbed his ass, her nails digging into his cheeks as she sucked and tongued his rod. Jake grabbed her ass, pulling her perpendicular to him, giving his fingers access to her cunt. Jake plunged his fingers into her sore cunt as she sucked him viciously.


Wham, wham, wham... .his hand slammed against her ass as he finger fucked her hard. Ellen rocked her hips, fucking back, feeling his fingers tearing at her cunt. She concentrated on her task, to give him the pleasure of her mouth. Up, down, up, down... her head continued its motion, her lips pursed tight around his throbbing cock. Jake pounded her hard, his fingers digging at her cunt, her juices running down his hand.

"Oooohhhhhh Ggggddddddd, yyeeeesssssssss!!!" Ellen cried, grabbing his cock. She could no longer suck him, lost in another orgasm. She buried her head against him as her cunt squeezed and flooded her tunnel with her cum. She came hard, her juices squirting onto the bed. Jake rammed his fingers harder into her, fucking her aching cunt. She rubbed her face over his cock, inhaling the aroma of her lover. She threw her head down onto him, swallowing him all the way. She sucked hard, feeling his cock ready to explode.

"I'mmmmm cuuuuummminnnggg, Ellen," Jake moaned, thrusting his hips as he fucked her wonderful mouth. Jake's cock erupted, filling her mouth with his warm seed. Ellen swallowed all she could, keeping her mouth tight around him. She swallowed again, taking most, except for a little that drooled out the corner of her mouth. She rubbed her face clean, smiling at Jake who was lying there in ecstasy, his face relaxed. Ellen slid up next to him, snuggling into his arms. They held each other, lying in silence, their hands caressing the other.

An hour or so later, Jake said that he had to get back to the hotel, before David got back. Ellen wished he could stay the night, but knew he couldn't. They kissed each other goodnight, knowing that they might meet again if his son did go to the school.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers
12