The Tower of Brass

Story Info
Sinbad rescues a princess in distress.
3.8k words
3.9
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The Market of Nishapur swirled and moved in eddies and streams as the merchants and their customers danced their way through the buying and selling of that day. Their haggling forming a general buzz that became an orchestra in this part of the city. Yet there was one part of the market where many stood or sat in the shade waiting on a non-descript old man who drank thirstily from a gourd of water.

Wiping his chin with a dusty sleeve he looked with a smiling eye at the people around him and cleared his throat.

"Ah my Gentle Worthies it does an old man proud to know he can give you the pleasure of his experience," as he spoke in his deeply timbred voice he felt more than heard the expectant sigh from his audience.

"Let me tell you of that man of men the sailor Sinbad. What again I hear you cry did you not just tell us of him and those three lovely Merchant's daughters only yesterday. But no my Worthies this man Sinbad was granted many adventures by God the most Compassionate and Merciful and all need to be known," taking his bowl he swallowed another gulp of cool water.

"Sinbad as you all know was a man who demanded challenge and adventure as much as we may ask for the bread we eat and the cooling water that refreshes us. As I have told you the most Compassionate ands Merciful had made him to be of pleasing form a man of tall and muscular build, his skin tanned from his time at sea. From his climbing and using ropes on his ship he was as graceful as a gazelle. His face was square and he was without beard or moustache yet his hair was long and dark which he tied it firmly behind his head. Yet his eyes were a green that could reflect the warm sea or the coldness of an emerald when he was angry.

No man could but feel his friendship if they were of good heart and no man could feel but fear if they were of evil intent. Rich in goods and friends he was but these meant nothing to him as God had given him the need for adventure and discovery. Give him a challenge and he would bend the seas themselves to meet this task.

Pshaw no more of this windbaggery but let me tell you of one of his adventures my worthies.

Deep in the warm Southern Ocean lie many a great and wealthy city. Places ancient and haunted, places wealthy where the roads are paved with gold and precious gems can be picked from the very dirt itself. There lies the Ethiops where men black as the night tower in their great mountains. But greatest of these cities is the Isle of Zanzibar rich in treasure, slaves and spices. No man who has been there can describe how rich and blessed it is.

Yet even the most blessed place can be cursed for a righteous God for pride and greed and so was Zanzibar. For this place was ruled by a cruel and cunning Sultan. All men feared him and his works yet so strong he was that he ruled the coasts of Africa and India itself. His armies would gather slaves for his markets and leave only tears and fire in their wake. His sorcerers struck down the righteous and drove ships to his isle with great storms.

Only one thing he held dear to him and that was his daughter who he locked away in the highest tower of his palace. Yet this was a dark love, that love born of greed and wanting what was wrong in the sight of God. Oh for his wife the Sultana saw what he dissembled to the others and she took counsel with her wise men and her servants. For this woman was of Ethiop and she was skilled in the magics of her people.

Then she cursed him before his people calling him criminal and many other words, so great her fury none could touch her and she cursed him to die from her issue. That on her twentieth birthday a man would take her virginity and that his doom would begin. Finally she cursed any man or creature who came to her before that birthday or tried to harm her and that he would die as though bitten by a thousand scorpions. Then with this curse on her lips she leapt from the tower of his palace onto the rocks below.

Fearful the Sultan pondered what to do and commanded his sorcerers a way to defeat this curse. Yet still he lusted for her and he trained her in skills and abilities for his pleasure. Yet even as he did this she was still innocent of men being in the thrall of old ugly hags who explained and passed on their knowledge but did not touch this beauteous maid.

Then he was met by a fierce mage, a fierce man of the Negro race who demanded much treasure so that he could make for his daughter a place of confinement where none but he could enter on her twentieth birthday. For the mage explained he could take her that day and he could then slay her defeating the Sultana's curse. What joy did this evil man feel and he gave the mage all he wished for. For six months the magician disappeared only to return on her eighteenth birthday on a ghost driven boat.

Where had he been you ask? As did the evil Sultan and he was answered that this powerful mage had created a Tower of Brass deep in the South Seas to hold the Princess safe. Laughing the Sultan told the man to take his daughter that night and without a word he marched to the harem where she had been kept in that high tower and had led her to the boat in the darkness of night when they disappeared into the storm swept South Seas.

Thus my Worthies it came to pass that Sinbad heard of this princess in her enchanted tower and determined to free her and give her the gift of his lovemaking for Sinbad was never a man for a single woman. How did he learn of this why on the voice of men telling this story as all learn of these things.

So Sinbad our captain began his search for this fair and beauteous maid for it made his heart sad that a woman did not have the chance to enjoy his lovemaking. Where one sailor may have a woman in every port he would have many women and they would love him though they knew that there were many others over the Seven Seas known to man. For our gallant captain was a man of much loving and great passion.

In each port through the Seven Seas he would listen in the Inns and talk to the wise trying to discover her whereabouts. So it was in far China that God showed him a wise man from whom he received a magic compass that showed him the way to the princess and gave him other tools to save the woman it being her twentieth birthday soon. Learning this he made haste willing his vessel to fly towards its goal over the seas.

Across the monster laden seas he travelled until he reached that part where even God covered his eyes from the sight of what lay there. Through fog laden air he made his way avoiding those monsters that abide at the edges of this Earth until he stopped next to a black rocky isle beaten by each wave of a grey sea. This was a place where God allowed his enemy Iblis to create. Of sharp black rock it was and the mountain that towered above this evil rock was belching molten rock and black smoke from its peak.

Had this not been Sinbad his crew would have mutinied and they would have sailed in terror from this damned place. But this was Sinbad the Greatest Sailor in the world and they stayed and in the morning they rowed him to a solitary grey shingle beach where he left them following his compass and carrying his bag of tools. The steep cliffs barely winded him as he climbed them until he reached a razor backed ridge that overlooked something that was beyond belief and his goal on this place.

For there before him was a lake of fiery rock in the middle of which stood a Brass Tower over fifty feet high that gleamed dully amidst the fires that spouted in red fountains from the Earth. Over a thousand feet it was from the shore. It was pierced by no door or window but had many small openings at the roof where birds would bring the captive her food and drink. Many a man would have turned from that place but this is Sinbad the Magnificent and he will not let anything or man defeat him. So he sat and watched this tower and he thought of his plan to enter and prayed that God would show him the way.

Then this most excellent sailor and captain threw back his head and laughed as he realised his solution. For even though this was a magic place and cunningly wrought he had seen how to enter. Stretching his body he returned to his ship and then later that day he returned with a long rope, a spear, a bag that could be tied about his waist and a jar of oil.

Also with him he brought one of those most cunning devices that the men of China make. Tying his strong rope to the spear he attached it to the device he had brought with him. Lighting the touch paper he heard the roar of thunder and the spewing of dragon's flame it drove the spear into one of the small holes that allowed the birds in and out of the tower.

Drawing it slowly until it pulled it tight until he created a single slim strand between the rocky ledge he stood on and the tower that was his destination. Ah I see your smiles you think he will magic his way into the smooth tower but no my Worthies he will use his mind something many have but do not use. For no matter how strong a tower if it has been imagined by man there is a weakness somewhere.

Stripping naked he oiled his lithe body until it glowed a dull red from the burning rock thirty feet below him. Stepping onto the rope Sinbad made one graceful step after each other over the gruesome death that waited below if he made one mistake. Slowly and with confidence he crossed that deadly gap until he reached the sloping brass roof.

Holding himself perfectly still he searched the roof looking for what he thought he had seen and then he made out the small shadow and slight dip in the roof. Slowly he reached into the bag tied securely about his waist taking out a small oiled bag that carried liquid he carefully drew into a oval design. Where the liquid touched smoke spouted until using the hilt of his knife to tap the metal it fell inwards exposing a narrow shaft that he could move through into the forbidden tower.

Into the darkness his knife firmly in his mouth he crawled moving ever deeper into the tower towards the prize within it.

Yes my Worthies for if you must hold someone captive you must let them breath and that meant that air must be let in and out of your building. So it was this door Sinbad had found and it was this door he had entered. Then the lighter metal passage gave way and he fell onto a soft bed and heard a soft gasp of surprise.

Ah I hear you wondering had he already met the captive Princess. Yes my Worthies he had fallen upon the bed of her he sought. Looking at her he was struck dumb so beautiful she was and she was as naked as our great sailor.

How can I describe this apple of perfection, know that her breasts were round, high and proud, her nipples hard and long showing that she was of a passionate nature. Her limbs were long and muscular but not thin but showed a perfect body to go with her limbs. She with rounded sensual ass cheeks and this led to a glorious back of curves and planes. Long, dark hair that hung to the mid of her back and the most beautiful ebony skin was highlighted by the torches ensconced in their cradles.

Oh what a lucky man was our sailor Sinbad but all too quickly his contemplation of this beauty was interrupted by the invasion of the room by the servants that the magician had left. For he had raised the servants of the God Zombie a foul pagan idol, they who were once dead in their graves had been raised and made sweet to serve this fair maid. Men who were no longer men, women without will but with fierce hatreds.

In a twinkling of an eye my Lord Sinbad was out of his bed and using a bedpan in one hand he smashed it into the dead face nearest him and he struck down another with the blade of his knife only to discard it for the brass blade it carried. Skillfully he laid into those creatures cleaving limb from body and spilling dull black blood. Yes I see you shake your head for no man can kill a servant of the Zombie that way but our intrepid sailor also knew this and when he had time he opened his bag and took out the blades of good rock salt he had brought with him. For all know that rock salt slays those who have been brought back from their graves.

For that wise Chinaman had made Sinbad know that there would be sorcerous guardians to this woman he wanted to save and being experienced in the unnatural he had brought with him divers weapons to use. Now when his blades parted flesh the creature would die and pass from this world their bodies dissolving . They did not flee him for they had no will but came to his blade like lovers coming to their lover and then there were no more after a short time.

At a sound he turned with the grace of a panther and gazed again on the weeping woman clad only in a silken cloth tied about her hips who lay on her bed, her heavenly bosom shuddering as she wept. Seeing him look at her she rose and and declaimed.

"Oh great hero you have freed me from those foul creatures. The most merciful God has sent you as my deliverer come let me give you comfort for the wounds you have taken for me," she said.

At the sound of her husky musical voice Sinbad moved close to her smelling the faintly cinnamon perfume of her skin. He looked into her dark eyes that smoldered with hidden lusts and smiled most willingly at this fair maid. Those monsters that had threatened him before had vanished my Worthies and it was these two young people almost naked who were here and in a most pleasurable setting for the making of love.

"Oh fair maid, please tend me, my battle with those monsters who held you captive have bruised me so, perhaps a massage on those muscles that they have hurt may verily help," Sinbad quoth as he sat upon the silk laden bed.

Her eyes shining the woman joined him and knelt behind him as she began to knead his abused muscles in the shoulders and neck. As she did this she rubbed her perfect breasts into the hot blooded captain's back as she had been taught to do. For have I not mentioned that this woman had been trained by the most skillful courtesans of the world. As you may imagine our gallant captain was very engorged by her action.

Yes his cock was the perfect arrow to split that gourd of her pleasure and then make her scream with the passion of it all. So when she knelt before him though she had seen many erect cock in her training she had never touched one. Slowly she touched the mighty instrument with her fingertips making him groan as she stroked him softly and pleasurably. She marvelled as the head of the cock was flooded with clear precum and remembering her lessons for she had been a good student she used her tongue as a sponge licking the drops from the tip of his cock.

From licking the tip of his cock she began to take it between her lips and massage it with her tongue. For a moment our good Captain allowed her to do this and then pushed her face away so that he could rise. Taking her confused face in his hands he lifted her to her feet and pushed her onto the bed. For a moment he admired her near-naked disarray and then he stripped the single cloth that was about her hips and enjoyed the full sight of her nude form. As he watched her my Worthies he discarded his loincloth and lowered his body onto the waiting bed and ever more waiting woman.

Softly he started to kiss her face starting with her high cheeks and full lips. He moved along her body caressing her nipples with first his thumbs and then his lips. While he did this she touched and stroked his cock feeling and weighing his erection. Never having a man before she did not realise that this man here was possessed of a truly formidable piece of flesh but she did know that he handled it with the skill of a true master.

Then he was above her cunt, the lips engorged hotly and her cunt dripping with juice and ready for him. Then he licked along her sweet tasting cuntlips. As he did so she slipped his cock again into her mouth and began to let it thrust in and out of her lips.

Oh my Worthies to see such a thing, his cock slipping in and out of her mouth and then him kissing and licking her juicy cunt, exploring her cunt that had been prepared by the most intricate gold instruments. So she would have no difficulties taking his cock between her legs though there had been no man there before. Her body shuddered with the impact of his tongue between the curtain of her lips and the caressing of her clit which stood out prominently from the hood that had surrounded it.

All too quickly Sinbad felt his cock near to cuming only to feel her hand strangle the event before it could happen. Panting heavily he took control of the situation and pushed her onto her hands and knees and got behind her heart shaped ass and opened her legs so that her hairless cunt was ready for his cock. Slowly he pushed it between her lips and then into her pulsing wet flesh. He felt her fingers pressing and massaging her clit as he pumped his cock in and out of her body.

In perfect harmony they fucked her body moulded to his, his cock entering and leaving her tight cunt, his hands cupping her breasts and he felt her muscular contractions in her cunt as she came with his thrusts. Then he felt the familiar tightness at his balls and the contractions in his cock as his cum shot through it into her cunt and then onto her ass leaving pearls of milky liquid.

Resting a short time they held each other listening to the tower groan as though it too was cuming. At the sound of this our Captain shot from the bed and bade the fair Princess to rise and get dressed in what clothes she could find for he had heard the brass tower shifting in its foundations. With skilled movements our gallant captain gathered what clothes he could find and such valuables as he could hurriedly packed into a silk bandage. As though to prove his words the walls of the tower ripped apart as they looked at them.

Yet as the spells binding the prison failed the way out was created. Tying sheets together Sinbad created a rope that allowed them to lower themselves from the disintegrating tower onto the ground below. About them the lake of molten rock exploded with huge bursts that drained in the gaps opening within the heeling earth.

Imagine my Worthies the crews surprise when their Captain returned with this beautiful woman at his arm. Imagine also their joy as they saw the precious gems and gold coins that spilled from his bag, the treasure he had gathered from the collapsing tower. Allowing only a short time to order the crew to make sail and to give them a course Sinbad led the Princess to his small cabin.

Then they fell upon each other in both happiness and lust. Clothes were ripped and bodies exposed. A cock was thrust into a once virgin cunt and they stood as he fucked her against the hull of his ship. How they cried and moaned with their lovemaking. For our Great Captain taught her the pleasures she had only dreamed of in her long years kept from men. Pleasures she was well suited for so my Worthies for the entire trip both fucked and learnt of their lusts and passions until they met landfall.

Ah that our lovebirds would have continued forever but our Captain was ever only faithful to his harsh mistress the sea and so he left her my Worthies richer for meeting him and in the hands of a man more worthy of her. For she married a Prince of Ethiop and ever Sinbad would find a safe and friendly harbour there when he had need. What of her father you ask well he made one threat too many to that vile magician who had created the tower and he taught him about the hard and short life of a mite."

Reaching the end of his story the storyteller poured a bowl of water and began to drink from it hearing the satisfying chink and thunk of the coins being tossed into his bowl. Allowing them time to settle he collected them and waited for his audience to settle again.

Ah my Worthies can I tell you the Story of the Rug Maker and the Princess of Gypsies.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers