The Towman

Story Info
Young girl finds strength on a cold night in the rain.
1.6k words
4.07
57k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers

The truck approaches the stalled car. One more tow and he can go home to bed. It has been a slow night with the rain and all, a constant steady rain, soaking, but warm. This lonely highway is awful dark and he switches on the powerful spotlights. The beams cut through the mist illuminating the mustang in his mirror, and her owner.

What was the customer's name? Ah here's the call sheet, Angel. She sure the hell is . He notices as she crawls out of the car that she is quite a treat. Her silk blouse quickly conforms to her very nice breasts; her jeans hug a terrific ass. Her blond hair stringy from the rain clings to her cheek like spaghetti not quite done, but her face is beautiful. She runs up to the truck, her breast doing wonderful things in her haste. She stands looking in the window. He rolls it down. She says, "Thank you for coming, everyone else was closed." "You almost missed me darlin, five more minutes and I'd have been gone," hkissse says.

Opening the door, he says "Get on up in the truck outta the rain. I will hook ya up." He slides out and helps her in, noticing how tight the jeans are as she climbs up. He goes back and starts to hook up the mustang, a real beaut, 68 coup. He crawls under hooking the safety chains.

Angel watches intently through the back glass. She shivers slightly, not sure if it's from the a/c on the wet skin or the sight of this strong man working. His chest is well chiseled she notices, as his T-shirt also gets soaked. His jeans reveal a nice butt in a rugged sort of way and his blue eyes cut right through her.

She climbs out and goes back to him as he begins to raise her car. "Excuse me, mister?" she quietly asks. "Yeah?" He huffs. "Would it be okay to pay you over the next two weeks?" She asks. The silence is riveting as the hydraulic whine of the hook stops. Only the low rumble of the truck and the rain bursting on the hood can be heard as his eyes stare hard into hers. "I can't do charity work, Ma'am." he says. The cable starts to let out and the mustang settles back onto the ground.

She rushes forward, dropping to her knees. Angel reaches for his fly and says, "I would be most grateful." The tow man stands there looking down at this lovely young lady pulling his cock out of his pants. The rain streams down her face, dripping from her eyelashes and chin. She leans forward taking him deep into her mouth and he tilts his head back, letting the rain wash over him. The feeling of her soft supple lips sliding the full length of his hardness is amazing; a stark contrast to the cool rain. Angel sucks her lips free and slides his cock along her cheek, dragging her tongue the length and back. Her eyes look up and meet his coming down as she once again sucks him in and down her throat. His fingers tangle in her hair and he begins to move his hips fucking that pretty little mouth. Her eyes widen as his momentum gets faster than she anticipated. Angel starts to back away but feels the fingers tighten in her hair. Wincing slightly, she feels her hair being pulled and the blunt head of his cock filling her tiny throat. Her breath catches as he takes a little more than offered, but she can deal with it, then he stops. The expected blast doesn't come.

He looks down and says, "Blow jobs are cheap, you little slut, not worth a tow. Now pussy, on the other hand, is all together different." Her mind races even as she feels the stirrings deep within her already aroused womanhood. Can he read her thoughts? Can he sense her excitement? He is a stranger, yet he is rugged and handsome, and maybe dangerous?

"Ok," she squeaks. My god, she thinks, what am I doing? "Get those jeans off and get on the car, bitch." He growls. The derogatory words touch a hidden target Angel was unaware of. Warmth flushes through her pussy. She stands up and peels down the soaked blue jeans. She briefly focuses on the fact that they will never go back on wet. How will she get home? She wonders.

He grumbles impatiently, "Come on, my little slut, hurry it up." Angel quickly pulls them off and sits on the trunk raising her legs above her. The tow man notices the lack of panties and approves. "I ain't your missionary boyfriend, cunt, put your legs down." As she lowers them, he grabs her calves and spreads them wide. Her pussy opens before his eyes and he lowers his face to it, swiping the length with his tongue. He immediately starts an assault on her clit, sending sparks flying through her nerves. "Uuuungh!" she gasps, as she tangles her own fingers in his hair, pressing him closer. He starts to work a large callused finger into her. The tow man's tongue plays masterfully around her bud, stopping to tap it once or twice as he circles it. Firmly, he starts to fuck her with that rough finger, working it deeply in and out. He pulls it all the way out and kneeling runs his tongue down through her pussy, and further still.

She tries to guide him higher to her throbbing clit, but he continues downward. His tongue slides across her asshole collecting the juice leaking from her pussy. He pauses, rolls his tongue and pushes it into her nether region. The coppery tang bursts on his tongue as he begins to fuck in and out of her tightest spot. She tenses as the feeling races up her spine. No one has ever done that to her before. Her shock passes replaced by a feeling of naughtiness and she actually pushes against his wicked tongue. His nose pushes into her pussy as he tongue fucks her. Her senses reel as it becomes too much, and she cums. Her legs slip off the car onto his shoulders as she locks his head in her thighs. Slowly the waves pass, and Angel realizes he has stopped his assault.

The tow man stands up, reaches forward, and rips her shirt open. Her tits sway and steady as the rain begins to beat upon them. The drops hitting her nipples feel exquisite, like little electric shocks. He grabs her arms and pulls her off the car. He spins her around, pushes her forward and quickly works his entire 8-inch cock deep into her pussy. She gasps with the force of him. She is pressed forward against the car, the metal trunk fiery cool on her young tender breasts.

He starts to fuck her steady and hard. Not the frantic fucking of a boy, but the cool steady pounding of a confident man. She cries out as he spreads her insides wide. Her breath catches in her throat, escaping in wanton grunts timed with his thrusts. Angel knows who's in control. He gives her three more strokes and SMACK! He slaps her ass. "AAAAAh!" She cries as, SMACK! he does it again. Over and over he slaps her ass cheek turning it red and hot.

She willingly allowed this as payment but she cannot take the mix of pleasure and the sting. She reaches back to slow the assault and the tow man grabs her arms. He holds them firmly together at the wrists as he continues to fuck her. She is restrained but the slaps have stopped. Angel's poor ass burns but not like her insides as another small orgasm washes over her.

He pulls out and places the head between her tender cheeks. "Nooooooooooo!" she moans as he works his fat cock slowly into her dainty orifice. "Stop please, no one has done that to me!" She pleads. His cock throbs as he hears those words. Noticing that she makes no struggle to back up her words, onward he pushes. Finally inside and all the way down, he slowly starts to fuck her.

Angel moans deeply at the burning in her ass, but the rain helps to cool her. The tiny bursts of the drops upon her skin overload the sensations she is feeling. She starts to push back. She pulls on her arm and he tightens his grip. "Fuck my ass," she defiantly states, "but let me have my arm." He lets go and she immediately plunges a finger in her pussy.

She stands up and tilts her head back onto his shoulder. "Fuck my tender ass tow man," she growls into his ear, nipping the lobe with her teeth lightly. The tow man reaches around and pinches her nipples with his rough fingers. Angel strums her clit with a long familiar tune. Leaning slightly back, he tries to stuff every inch inside her.

The rain comes harder. The raindrops shatter upon the tips of her breasts in their journey. Angel screams into the rumbling of the night as she releases a third time. Her knees buckle and he thrusts deeply, catching and holding her up. Lightning flashes and the thunder echo's his cry as he blasts his load into her virgin ass. His shaft swells with each stream shooting deep within her, but she doesn't care, her orgasm is still going, and she is in love. She is in love with this animal lover, who knows her desires, a desire to be taken.

Toyman
Toyman
29 Followers