The Toy

Story Info
She abuses her toy, cuckolds him w/ friend & CBT.
3.8k words
4.28
90k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sincerely would like feedback, good, bad or indifferent. Don't be shy. If you have ideas for other stories, on this genre or another similiar one, let me know. I'm not an english major or a writer, I'm an accountant, so forgive me for not being the next great literary genius =)

--------------------------------------------

I adore my Goddess. We have been together for what seems like Eternity, and it's been blissfully wonderful. She understands every facet of my kinky mind, and relishes in pushing every limit I have further and further with every day.

Today was no different. I woke up very stiff. I couldn't move a muscle. This wasn't because I am horribly out of shape, nor because I slept in a funny position. It was simply because my Goddess snuck in early and tied my wrists and ankles to the bed. She pulled my limbs out as far as they could go, and tied them as securely as she could. She then perched her delightfully gorgeous self on the edge of the bed and waited until I woke up. I don't know if she sat there for minutes or hours, but I am so glad she did.

"Good morning, Toy", her sensually sexy voice said. "I have much in store for you today. I do hope you are well rested." Her beautiful lips arched in a seductive smile as she watched me struggle against the bonds she put me in. "Don't bother Toy, I made sure you were my captive audience. And you'll need your strength."

My cock was hard already. I didn't know what she had in store, nor had she even touched my body, but I was aroused beyond measure. Her aura was usually enough to excite me, but I knew something amazing was coming, and that had me even more on edge. Her perfectly manicured finger tapped the tip of my cock, and pulled back a string of my pre cum. "You seem very aroused for a man who's about to be left tied to his bed, alone, all day" she giggled. I moaned disappointedly, and she laughed so loud, her beautiful breasts jiggled in her low-cropped top. "Don't fret my Toy, I assure you today will push you to the brink until you cry for mercy."

With that someone walked in the room. Instinctively I tried to cover my naked self, and was reminded that I was incapacitated. My goddess grabbed my hard prick and began to stroke it. Her hypnotizing voice began to explain what was happening to me. "This is Jen. She's a friend of mine for years and she knows everything about me. Oh, and about you. And yes my little piece of shit, I mean everything. How you beg to lick my soles and suck my toes, whether I just came home from work, or just hopped out of the shower. How your tiny dick twitches and drips pre cum each time I slap it, or kick those peas you call balls. And she certainly knows all about your lust, no, your NEED for humiliation. She sympathizes with you, as she is also a very high powered professional. She understands how your submission and the humiliation allows you release from your day-to-day pressure. Unlike you, however, she takes out her stress similar to how I take out mine, abusing men. I've decided to let her use you as her stress-ball for the day. Or, maybe longer."

My mind reeled. Never had I been given to another woman. My Goddess and I had only played with each other for our entire relationship. This was so foreign. And suddenly she spoke. Her voice was gruff, and reminded me of Melissa Etheridge when she growls "Roccccccccccccccccck you" in one of her songs.

"My god, his dick is fucking puny. You said he was average, but honey if that's average for you, then I need to introduce you to my husband." She walked over to the bed and sat next to my Goddess. She was a very nice looking woman, with beautiful skin and striking blue eyes which were offset by her naturally red lips. Her hand was cold as it replaced my Goddesses, but that didn't affect my erection at all. She quickly began to squeeze my dick harder and harder as she talked with Goddess as if I wasn't there.

"Do you mind if I try to break him? I really haven't been allowed to hurt a man with no mercy and I would love it." she asked.

"Be my guest", my Goddess said. "I adore this man for many reasons, one of which is threshold for pain is astronomical. I have yet to make a dent in his balls, and God knows I've tried. Maybe you can."

Jen's hand had virtually become a fist by this point. The head of my dick was cherry red with the blood she had pushed out of the shaft and up. It felt as though my cock head would pop off and sail into the air and my legs began to shake. "Toy, ask nicely for Jen to become your key-holder today. She knows all about us, including how I haven't let you cum in weeks. And I think it's only right that she take control of you for the day."

My head was swimming, a mixture of the obscene pain, the perverse pleasure, and the changes. However, I quickly stammered out "Please Queen Jen, take complete control over me, and become the Woman who holds my Key." Immediately she removed her hand from my cock, which throbbed painfully as the blood began to course through it and she moved her face close to mine.

Her perfume was a musky scent and her breath as sweet as sugar, as she whispered "I will push you well beyond where my good friend ever has. She adores you as her Toy, where as I have nothing but a desire to hurt, humiliate and debase you. I do hope you understand what you just gave me." And with that, the two of them left the room.

Seconds seemed like minutes as each beat of my heart resonated in my hard cock. The tip was glistening with pre cum, and my already swollen balls hurt more today than they have in the past two weeks of teasing my Goddess had given me. After an eternity, they both came back in the room. My sweet Goddess and her friend Jen were now completely naked, and they both smiled as my surprise and arousal escaped my lips as a tremendous gasp. My Goddess laid on the bed, her feet resting on my chest below my chin, her delicious soles staring me in the face. Jen stood behind her and began to run her hands over my Goddesses silky skin. "She tells me you're a little foot puppy. That you beg her constantly to worship her feet. At first I thought it was disgusting that you would lick her soles after she walked barefoot all day, but then I realized it was just your pure adoration and submission to her. Then I got a bit jealous to hear that you would suck her toes and lick her soles after work, because that just sounds so relaxing. And I also admit that my pussy got a bit wet thinking of having a little toy at my feet, rubbing, licking and sucking them for hours while I did something fun, like sucking my husbands very large prick. So I decided to see what a foot toy like you is all about."

I craned my neck forward to glean a taste of those delightful soles. My Goddess had obviously showered and her perfect flesh had the soft scent of her soap, and the lotion she uses. My tongue snaked out and traveled the length of her sole, and she moaned. I looked up and realized that perhaps my Goddess wasn't moaning because of my tongue on her feet, but because her sexy friend Jen had been playing with her hard nipples and had moved her hands between my Goddess' legs. At first I just thought Jen's delightfully sexy hand were alone at Goddesses pussy, but then I saw the toy. It filled Jen's hand and when she pulled it all the way out, I stopped my foot worship, paralyzed. Goddess must have grumbled as Jen turned to me and said "Don't stop pimple dick" as she slapped my face with her open hand. My tongue began bathing my Goddess's delightful soles as I watched intently as Jen began to fuck her with the dildo. It was at least 9 inches long and was so thick Jen's hand couldn't close around it. Barely a quarter of the toy was inside of Goddesses tight pussy, and already she was moaning like I had never heard.

Jen turned to me and said "It dwarfs you boy. Good thing that tongue is nice and long, because after this she'll never want to touch that think you piss with."

I was momentarily crushed, my hard dick deflating as I realized this wasn't the normal role play I had with my Goddess, but she was quite serious. The toy would give my Goddess pleasure I never could. However, my prick surged again as I realized my Goddess was being pleased beyond measure and I was at least allowed to participate by adoring her feet. Jen took Goddesses hands and put them around the toy, and they quickly became a blur as she pistoned the fake cock into her. It was glistening with her sweet juices, and her body was shuddering with an orgasm. Jen's hand encircled my dick and began to stroke in time with my Goddess's self-fucking.

"I will say one thing, if you cum I will break your balls. And I don't mean hurt them, I mean break them. So please, for your sake, don't." Her hand was stroking my cock as fast as could be right now, her fist pummeling my nuts on each downstroke sending waves of pain through my body that offset any pleasure. I had to concentrate on not cumming and again stopped licking my Goddesses feet. This obviously pissed her off, and she pulled the giant cock out of herself and smacked me across the face with it.

"Lick my feet you worthless fuck" and she hit me again right on the lips. Her sticky sweet juice coated my lips, and both of my tormentors laughed as I hungrily licked it off.

"Make him clean the dildo if he wants to taste you so badly" Jen said. and with that my mouth was filled with the plastic toy. I greedily sucked my Queens sweet juices off, aroused and repulsed at the thought of something dick-like in my mouth. Goddess pulled it out of my face and inserted it back into her pussy, reaching yet another orgasm in seconds.

"Maybe Paul should come over and fuck that tight pussy of yours, and your useless slave can clean his giant cock. After all, he seemed to like it." I began to protest as Goddess shoved her entire foot into my mouth as I did.

"Go call Paul. I still cant believe his prick is bigger than this dildo." my Goddess moaned.

Jen reached over to the phone and quickly dialed. "Come on over honey, the door is unlocked. Yes, I told you she'd want to fuck that meat-stick of yours baby. No, he isn't bigger, he's tiny. Yeah. No no baby, I would never fuck something as pathetic as him. Not yet, but I will. I will I said. I promise you can watch me bust his balls as you fuck his Mistress. Oh you sick mother fucker, just come over."

My Goddess switched feet in my mouth and leaned back as I tongue bathed the tender toes. Jen's hand found it's way to my hard and pain filled cock and began stroking it again. Her beautiful face was inches from my tender cock-head, and she spoke into it like it was a microphone. Her hot breath sent shivers down my spine. "He's going to make her feel like a woman, puny-pud. He'll find the pussy in her you never knew existed. He's a master cocksman, and takes great pleasure in making woman admit their men never fucked like he does. And he gets off doing it while that man watches. He'll probably tell me to abuse you the entire time, and he'll cum deep inside of her as you whail in pain from my beatings." My cock flared up and my balls got tighter. I don't know if it was her sexy voice that vibrated through my sensitive cock, her perfect hands stroking me unrelentingly, or the thought of another man taking my Goddess while I watched and was abused.

Jen must have noticed me about to cum and immediately stopped jerking my cock and instead balled her hand into a fist. It flew through the air at lightning speed and connect with my balls perfectly. I howled a soundless scream and my body convulsed in my bonds. My Goddess didn't seem phased as she pulled her tender toes from my mouth and placed her heel in it's place, and told me to "Lick it like you licked the cock that made me cum" My dick didn't know if it should stay rock hard as I adored the feet that I loved so, or droop lifeless from the blinding pain I was in. Jen decided to make the decision for me, as she punched my tender nuts yet again. My cock shrunk like never before, and this seemed to fuel her abuse on more. She began to flick my already bruised nuts with her red polished fingers, and delighted watching me jump with each assault. The sensory overload was so overwhelming, I failed to see him walk into the room.

"Wow he is small huh baby doll." a man's voice boomed. Jen let go of my dick that she had been stretching out of the way to beat my nuts, and ran to hug her husband. They kissed a passionate embrace as my Goddess got up from the bed and began to undress him. Jen's tongue and his never stopped moving the entire time she removed his pants, and didn't skip a beat while she unbuttoned his shirt. However, Jen pulled away as Goddess's hands got into his boxers waist band and stood behind him. Her gruff voice hissed "Your girl is about to see what a dick is for the first time. Beg her to do it."

"Please" I squeaked out

"Please what, fuckhead" my Goddess spit back

"Please take his underwear off"

"Why, slave" she asked

"To see his cock" I pleaded. My own dick began to throb again

"Do better tiny-tot" Goddess said

"To see your first real cock, to have a dick take care of you like I never could" I wailed.

"With pleasure" she smiled as she began to slowly pull the boxers down. Inch by inch his limp dick was exposed, and Jen's face beamed with pride as Goddess's mouth opened wide, and the man just stood there triumphantly. Eventually the slow torture was over, and his seven-inch limp cock was fully exposed, inches from the face of the woman I worshipped intently.

"Make it hard baby" Jen said.

My Goddess grabbed onto the dick and moaned "With Pleasure." Jen walked over to me and undid the bonds and told me to stay put and watch as his cock grew steadily. Goddesses hand was slowly massaging it, in a way she never touched mine, savoring each inch as it grew.

"It's 10 inches when hard and thick as my wrist, boy." Jen began. "She's never had anything that big, not even before you. I know, she told me. He's going to stretch her boy, you know that. She'll never feel you inside of her again."

By now his prick was rock hard and stood straight out. Goddess was kneading is large balls with her left hand while her right hand slowly traveled the length of his pole. It was an agonizingly long trip in my opinion, and she took almost a quarter of a minute to go from the base to the tip. Her talented hand made the trip three times already, and she was breathing heavily by now. Jen pushed me halfway down the bed and begin to stroke me as she gave me instructions. "Don't move, for any reason. At all. If you do, not only will I make good on that broken ball promise, I may actually hurt you."

Goddess's sweet tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the tip of his cock, and I think her moan was louder than his as she enjoyed the taste of his man-dick as well as pre cum. He pulled her up and told her to lay on the bed. She straddled me, on all fours, and her perfectly shaved pussy was inches from my face. He climbed on the bed behind her, and I watched with a mixture of horror and excitement as the plumb-sized cockhead teased her pussy.

"Beg for it" I heard Jen say as she pushed my cock up and grabbed one of my balls in her hand.

Goddess began to say "Please fu" when Jen interrupted .

"Not you baby, Him. Beg my hubby to fuck your woman right." and she began to squeeze my one ball to accentuate her point.

My voice was weak, and I barely eeked out "Please Paul, fuck Goddess right with that mammoth cock. Make her sweet pussy cum like I never have".

Jen's hand was relentless, even after I begged her man to please Goddess, and I sensed she wasn't pleased. "Please Paul", I begged even louder, "please take that awe inspiriting prick of yours and fuck my Goddess like a real man. Please allow me to watch her pussy get filled by a dick that dwarfs mine" He began trusting his hips slowly back and forth, his hard cock moving back and forth between her hot and puffy lips. His dick was only supported by it's own hardness and when he moved forward I trembled with fear as the weight made it bend slowly down towards my face.

"Put it in her pussy for me, useless" Paul boomed.

I was stunned and motionless, but Jen quickly brought me back to reality with another brutal squeeze of my ball. I feared she'd end up squishing it flat, leaving me with a new nickname like "Uniball" and I begged her to stop.

"Put his prick in your woman and I'll stop" she said. I had never touched another man's cock, and the entire idea repulsed me. Yet I ached to make my Goddess feel right, and I could see her body trembling with excitement as she kneeled over me. Her pussy was dripping with her juice and I wanted nothing more than to make her happy.

The pain in my balls mounted, my heart pounded, and I heard my Goddess's sexy voice say "If you ever want to worship me again, you will get me well fucked right now Toy". I couldn't stop myself, my hand grabbed his big cock, and I began to move it up into her waiting pussy. The heat of his dick was amazing, and I could feel it throb as the head spread my Goddesses pussy lips. I guided him into her as he began to take over, and I felt him thrust through my hand and impale her on his cock. Her gasps for air turned to constant moans, and her body's trembling turned to shaking as she began to cum. He hadn't even began to really fuck her, and she was orgasming more intensely than I had ever seen.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her with your giant prick" Jen said. She had finally let go of my ball, and was stroking me in time with his fucking. The pain had subsided and she was really making me feel good. I hadn't cum in forever, and I was quickly approaching my own orgasm. My Goddess began to cum again, and Paul's fucking became even more powerful. The bed was shaking with each thrust, and I could hear the sloshing sounds of their combined juices as they fucked. I couldn't tell if seconds or minutes had passed, but Goddess had cum so much her sweet juices were now dripping onto my upturned face. It became difficult to hold back and I was begging Jen to stop. She instead pumped faster and faster, still in time with Paul's fucking. Goddess's head hung limp now, exhausted from cumming. Paul began to pant and was sure to cum. He began talking to Jen as he approached his orgasm.

"DO it honey. Make him hurt. Make him hurt as I feel good cumming into her pussy. Please baby, do it. I wanna pump my cum deep into her womb while you make him MORE useless than he is."

My mind reeled. Jen had already proven to be more sadistic than I had ever experienced. I don't think I could take MORE. Goddess moans turned to screams, and it was a constant howl as she came for the 5th time at least. Paul's pumping was faster, and then it happened. Jen's left hand encircled my balls in my nut sack, and pushed them taut against the skin. I tried to look down and see what she was doing, but Goddess's body had collapsed onto mine by now, and I couldn't see. Jen had picked up her shoe from the floor and began to pummel my trapped nuts with the sole. My screams of pain began to overwhelm the pleasure filled screams of my Goddess and I thought my balls would explode. Jen's beating was relentless and all I saw was the white light of pain. Paul let out a guttural grunt and pushed the entire length of his fat cock deep to Goddess. His balls emptied into Goddesses belly, jet after jet of cum filling her. Jen had let go of my nuts and was using the shoe to punish my entire groin, welts forming on my dick as she did. Paul's still hard cock slipped out of my Goddess and her entire body came down onto my face. Her pussy engulfed me, and the overwhelming smell of "fuck" filled my nostrils.

Jen got up and took Paul by the cock and said "Come with me lover, I'm horny." and led him out of the house. Looking back into the room as they walked out of the door she yelled "Call me when you two get cleaned up, I have more ideas".