The Toy Box Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben and Karen exchange harsh words.
4k words
4.57
23.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom was very big, apparently the recipient of another major apartment expansion; the adjoining bedroom was only large enough to hold a single-sized bed and a dresser, with no closet. In the bedroom Ben saw a very large jacuzzi tub and a glass-enclosed shower big enough for at least two.

Taggart stepped in the shower, while Bernie peed in the toilet without shame. "This is awesome," he chuckled. Ben assumed he meant the evening’s festivities, not the peeing.

Alicia and Karen entered behind Ben, squeezing his body with their hands as they passed him by. Both girls looked like they’d just had showers, but they smelled completely of sex. Alicia led Karen into the shower with Taggart, and the three washed up.

"Having fun?" Bethany asked as she wrapped her arms around Ben.

Ben simply turned around and planted a deep, passionate french-kiss on Beth, who responded fiercely, wrapping one leg around Ben’s calves. Ben still couldn’t believe how hard his cock was.

There was plenty of room in the shower to accommodate the necessary logistics. Taggart and Alicia left the shower as Bernie got in. Taggart relieved himself in the toilet, and Alicia announced, "I’ll wait to take a dump," as she left the room. Everyone laughed. Bernie left the shower, but Karen stayed inside as Bethany and Ben entered. Karen stood under the water, weary.

Ben asked quietly, "Are you okay?" Karen nodded with determination. She stepped to the side of the chamber so Beth and Ben could shower. They soaped and shampooed each other, then fondled the other’s body parts as they rinsed. There were no towels, so everyone simply dripped around the living room and kitchen as they air-dried.

"Is anyone still in there?" Alicia asked.

Taggart answered, "Karen’s taking a long shower."

"That’s fine." And Alicia went back in to do her business.

Bernie pulled a large bowl of fruit out of the fridge, and Ben was not surprised to find how inviting the fresh food looked, cool and moist unlike the drying pizza on the counter. No one really spoke at all; they just sat around the living room and recovered for a bit. Everyone seemed comfortable in their nakedness, probably too warm in the apartment rather than too cool. The time was about 11:30.

Karen entered from the small hallway, glowing in the sheen of the bathwater, dripping like a fresh piece of fruit. She stretched her arms into the air, and whether she was aware of it or not, she commanded the attention of all eyes in the room. Ben thought she looked like a goddess of fertility, or an eager muse. The power of the emotions Karen caused in him made Ben happy, because it meant he still had enough libido to last a few more hours. And he needed to.

"When’s Act Eight start?" Karen asked. She bit into an apple. Even though she was the most tired member of the group, she was the only one standing.

"Heh," Bernie chuckled dryly. "This IS Act Eight."

Taggart added, "The shower break is where we decide if you and Ben are still comfortable around us, after all we’ve done to you. We want to make sure Toy Box members feel safe and friendly around here, free to come and go as they like, and to make requests of the other members. Once you’re past the Ten Acts, you’re free to say no anytime you like, but before that time comes, it’s our job to reduce the number of new members who are LIKELY to say no."

"Do we pass?" Ben asked.

Taggart smiled. "Yeah, you pass. I’d be handing you your clothes if you hadn’t, instead of telling you about Act Eight. Karen, sit down, sexy." He took Karen’s hand and led her to the couch, relinquishing his seat.

"Well, I’m still one horny bitch," Alicia said as she tweaked Karen’s nipple. "Let’s get the last two Acts over with so we can do some straight fucking."

Taggart crossed his arms, and his cock swayed as it hung. "Alicia, I swear, you are the dirtiest fucking whore I’ve ever cum inside."

"Save your flattery for the sorority virgins you seduce, bastard. I’m fucking horny!"

Ben said, "I’m ready when you guys are."

"Ready for what, Ben?" Taggart asked, formal once again.

"I’m ready for Act Nine," Ben said.

Karen said, "I can’t believe we made it. I’m ready for Act Nine."

Taggart asked, "Do either of you have acting experience?" Meanwhile, Bethany picked up a cordless phone and went into the kitchen to make a call.

Karen and Ben looked confused. "No," they answered. The other three laughed.

"Act Nine is where we have a bit of fun, and kill two birds with one stone. The first bird is a test of your ability to create imaginative narrative, to enhance the fun in the bedroom. To do this, we’ll put you on the phone with a stranger, who you must seduce. One of our members is a phone sex operator, and when I call her in a minute, she’ll connect you to a caller who’s dialed the 1-900 number."

"You’re kidding!" Ben said. Karen was stunned speechless, but smiling.

"You’ll take the phone into the bedroom as we listen from out here over a muted speakerphone. Second, we’ll video tape you as you conduct your phone sex. The Toy Box maintains a library of its members, both as security and for the private use of our other members. In short, if you try to harm our organization by revealing our secrets, we’ll release our footage of you in a dramatic way. On the other hand, if you have no intention of betraying us, you may feel free to add to the video collection at anytime, either during your sessions here or out in the real world."

Karen nodded thoughtfully. "That’s a good idea."

Ben added, "Sounds reasonable. Besides, I sure wouldn’t want to get kicked out now."

Bethany returned. "I have Michelle on the line. Whose first?"

Taggart said, "Karen, you wanna give it a go first? We already saw you role-playing, I have utter confidence in you."

"So you’ll be judging us?" Karen asked. "What if we fail?"

"You’ll only fail if you don’t try. It’s the willingness we’re trying to gauge, not the expertise. So far tonight, so good."

Karen reached for the phone, and Bethany handed it to her. "Hello? Hi, I’m Karen. So what do I do?"

Taggart took Karen by the shoulders as she received her instructions, leading her into the room. Bernie walked over to the television and turned it on, showing nothing but static. Then the image changed, and the group saw Taggart setting up a video-camera, jangling it about as he set it on a tripod. The image settled down as it focused on Karen sitting in one of the corner leather chairs, phone still to her ear. Bernie punched a button on the phone on the wall, then he turned up the volume. The four of them, Ben, Alicia, Bethany and Bernie, snuggled up together on the couch, stroking thighs and shoulders as they watched and listened.

A voice on the phone continued a conversation already in progress: "...whatever you want to say, nothing is off limits. Sometimes there are restrictions, depending on the service, but not with ours, so go wild. One thing never changes though -- the cheap ones like to get off as quickly as they can, then hang up, so don’t be upset if he leaves in a hurry. I guess that’s all you need to know. Do you have any questions?"

"It seems pretty straight-forward," Karen said. She could be seen on the television as she spoke. Taggart left the bedroom, closing the door behind him, and he sat in a chair separate from the group.

Karen continued, "So when do we start?"

"I’ll patch a caller through in a minute. Get ready!"

Only a few seconds of silence passed before the operator’s voice returned. "Hey baby, I’ve got Jenny ready to talk to you. Jenny, you there?"

"You bet," Karen said nervously. Apparently she’d be Jenny for the duration of the call. She sat with her knees up against her body, blocking the audience’s view of her privates, perhaps by coincidence rather than shyness. Ben still thought she was much more exposed when someone looked deep into those big brown eyes -- there was no way for her to hide herself behind those windows.

"Hi, Jenny," said a nerdy male voice.

Karen smiled. "Hi. You sound nice." The nervous disappeared.

"I’m not nice, I’m a fucking beast," the nerd said. Everyone on the couch laughed.

"What’s your name, beast?" Karen asked.

"I’m Robert," said the nerd. Ben thought, Yeah right, your name is Robert, and I’m Fabio.

"So Robert, tell me what’s on your mind."

"I want to fuck you, Jenny."

"Oh damn, Robert honey, I was hoping you’d say that."

Taggart said, "Impressive. She’s very seductive."

"You’re telling me," Ben added. The redhead, Alicia, cozied up to Ben on the couch. She felt warm and soft, and the dried sweat on her skin smelled delicious.

"Keep watching," Alicia instructed, as she went down on Ben’s penis. The drug was finally starting to wear off -- there was one point where it throbbed so hard he thought he might have damaged his circulatory system with the fucking pill -- but now he was back to his regular old mortal erection, the kind that needs coaxing to reach fruition, and Alicia was coaxing plenty. Ben leaned back in the sofa and watched the show, as did Bethany beside him who had Bernie’s face between her thighs. Taggart sat in the recliner, focusing his attentions on Karen’s performance.

"I’ll be honest with you, Robert, I haven’t gotten paid for phone sex before, so I hope I do it right."

"Oh wow!" Robert exclaimed. "I’m your first phone sex?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah! Oh wow, that’s great. You’re like a virgin."

"Mmmmmm," Karen purred. "Do you like virgins?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh..." Robert was obviously already very worked up and probably stroking his meat. Ben could relate; he was getting a pretty good stroking himself. Alicia was a genuine deep-throat artist, taking his head into her windpipe again and again. Ben fondled Alicia’s ass to encourage her.

Karen a.k.a ‘Jenny’ said, "Robert, baby, do you want to tell me what you’ll do to me, or do you want me to do the talking."

"You talk, bitch," Robert said a little too forcefully. He probably wasn’t used to talking dirty.

"Oh Robert," Karen began. "I love it when you talk dirty to me like that, when you call me a bitch, because I’m your bitch and your whore and my pussy gets so wet when I think about your hard cock slipping inside me... You throw me on the bed and plunge your big, long, HARD penis into my hot cunt, oh GOD Robert, I love it so much..."

Robert’s was breathing harder than a charging bull, but otherwise he was silent, captivated. Karen was also getting into it. Her legs had opened up almost of their own will, and her fingers began to rub the clit. Karen’s body glowed with a sheen created by her own body oils and sweat, and she looked like she’d been deliberately oiled up from head to toe. She now masturbated with purpose as she moaned into the phone.

"Fuck me, Robert, fuck that virgin hole. It hurts so bad, baby, you’re stretching me so bad... Oh ROBERT, oh my GOD! Oh yes, yes, like that you beast! You’re gonna make me come, sweetie, you’re gonna make me come so hard! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Now Ben had performed his share of phone sex duties since joining the dating world, and he’d heard girls who ranged from overly melodramatic to downright uninspired. But Karen was a real storyteller, a convincing narrator who knew how to sound sincere in her phone passions. It didn’t hurt that she had three fingers penetrating her wet fuck hole at a decent pace.

"Fucking you, fucking you," Robert moaned.

"Oh AHHHHHHHH!" Karen came around her own hand, releasing that high-pitched squeal that everyone in the room was beginning to look forward to, because it was such an honest burst of emotions and libido, enough to inspire any lookers-on to fight for the same intensity in their own orgasms. Indeed, Ben came into Alicia’s mouth with one solid, thick burst that gagged her. Alicia recovered quickly, sitting up to kiss Ben and spit his own semen back into his mouth. They kissed, swapping spit and semen back and forth.

Poor Robert on the phone yelled, "Oh my goodness!" Then he huffed and puffed his way through a violent orgasm. After he came, without even waiting to recover, he said, "I’ll find you later, Jenny." Then he hung up, leaving Karen limp in the leather chair. She dropped the phone to the floor.

Taggart stood and walked to the door. Bethany came at that moment, belting out one deep breath after another from deep in her lungs, bucking back and forth wildly against Bernie’s face. She pushed him violently away from her crotch as she continued to come. Then finally she collapsed against Ben’s body.

"Oh Ben," she muttered, "oh fuck, you have GOT to get a blowjob from Bernie before the night is through. Everyone says he’s the best."

"We’ll do it, dude," Bernie said as he winked at Ben.

Inside the room, Taggart talked like a professor to Karen, ticking the points off his fingers that he wanted to address about her performance. "You were honest about this being your first time, which is fantastic because the best foundation for any lie is honesty. Also, you weren’t afraid to go straight for his most likely fetishes with the ‘virgin’ talk. Let’s see... I liked the way you let him be in control throughout, since we already know you can take it the other direction. Finally, I was very pleased to see you masturbating so hard even after all you’d been through. You really threw yourself into it. That’s an A-plus for you."

The four on the couch applauded and cheered as Taggart took Karen by the hand and led her out of the room. Karen smiled and bowed, and Ben thought he could see her knees almost buckle.

"Ben, you’re up," Taggart said.

"Go get ’em, tiger," Alicia said with a peck on his cheek.

Ben stood, his half-erect prick bouncing. He gave Karen an affectionate hug to let her know how well she had done. He barely thought about them both being completely naked, until he let her go and walked on, thinking how he’d never been so comfortable with his own nudity in his whole life. He walked into the room. Taggart closed the door behind him, then picked up the phone. He said, "Michelle, you still there? Good, hold on." He handed the phone to Ben. "Take it away, sexy." As he left the room, he ran his fingers across Ben’s chest. It tickled.

"Hello?" he said to the operator.

"Hi, who’s this?" she asked.

"I’m Ben."

"Not tonight, pal. Tonight you’re Charles. It’s a nice romantic name, which our female callers like. Now what’s your name?"

"Charles."

"Great. Did you watch Jenny’s performance? Do you have any questions?"

"No, I think I got it."

"Remember, be sure to say the woman’s name over and over again. Make it personal. So you came here tonight with Karen. She was really good with her caller, wasn’t she?"

"Oh yeah," Ben answered, "I hope I can do as well."

"Maybe we’ll find out the next time I’m in the Box. Okay, let’s go for it. Hold on, I’ll set up the call." The phone clicked, but Ben knew he hadn’t been hung up on. He sat in the leather chair, still warm from Karen’s body. Then he gave a coy wave at the camera pointed at him. While he waited (longer than Karen had), he thought about what Michelle had said. Would he fuck her one day soon? How many new girls would he meet and maul? How many more DUDES? Not too many, he hoped, although he wouldn’t mind letting Bernie give him that super-duper blowjob...

"Hey sweetie, I’ve got Charles on the line for you. Charles, are you with us?"

"I’m here," Ben said.

"Charles, you’re on the line with Carla. So long." A click and the operator was gone.

"Carla, it’s nice to meet you." Ben would have placed even money that the woman’s name was actually Carla. In his experience, only a small percentage of women really enjoyed pretending they were someone else; most wanted someone to like her for who she was, including her real name.

"Nice to meet you too," came a mousy voice on the other end.

"How are you this evening?" Ben asked. He would start out polite and non-threatening, because even phone sex seekers were still women wanting to be seduced, not like Robert the "Beast" who’d spoken with Karen.

"I’m good," Carla said. "I’m horny."

"You are, are you?" Ben said with a deeper voice. "What do you want ME to do about it, honey?"

"Well, you could help me relieve some of this tension, Charles."

"Oh Carla, I don’t want you to be tense. I want you to relax and have fun with me. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," Carla nearly whispered.

"Tell me what you’re wearing," Ben requested.

"Well," Carla said, "not much."

"Describe it for me, Carla."

"I’m... I put on some lingerie. My husband gave it to me, before we separated. It’s black and tiny, with a garter belt."

Ben asked, "Do you want to wear it while we play?"

"Do you WANT me to wear it?" Carla asked playfully.

"No," Ben said with a smile. "If it makes you comfortable, you can leave it on, but I’d rather undress you until you’re naked."

"Ohhhh," Carla sighed. She was slowly falling under the spell, forgetting she was on the phone at however-much-an-hour. "Tell me what to do."

"Undress your legs, Carla. Take off the stockings, the garter belt, and anything else. But leave the panties, and tell me each act as you perform it." Ben truly believed he’d be able to get through this without stroking himself -- he wanted to keep from masturbating, as his cock was starting to get sore from all the friction -- but he couldn’t help that he was starting to harden yet again! Even more to his surprise, his hand gripped around the tool and started pumping, gingerly at first, careful to avoid pulling the frictioned skin.

Carla continued her descriptions. "I’m kicking off my expensive stiletto heels, and now I’m unsnapping the belt from the hose. I love to take off my stockings, I love the way my skins feels as I make myself naked. Now I’m slipping out of the belt, and now it’s off."

"Are you standing up?"

"Now I’m sitting back down."

"Okay, now take off the rest."

A few quick moments, then Carla said, "My bra is gone... and now my panties. Oh wow, I’m naked, Charles, I’m totally naked."

"Will you touch your skin for me, Carla? Will you tell me how your body feels?"

"Oh Charles... I feel so warm... I love to play with my breasts and pinch my hard nipples... Oh my, it feels sooooo good." Now Carla was starting to get into it, revealing her sexy voice for the first time. She asked, "Are... are you wearing anything, Charles?"

"No Carla, I’m naked. I’ve been holding my penis ever since I heard your lovely voice."

"Oh god," Carla moaned. "Oh Charles, I love that you’re naked right now, just like me."

"What do you want to do now, Carla?"

"I want to... you know. I want to play."

"Tell me, Carla," Ben demanded gently. "Tell me where your hands are as you move them."

"They’re... I mean... one hand is between my legs. I’m holding my thigh... oh my, I love to touch my thighs, they’re so sensitive to the touch. And now I’m... I’m touching my... my vagina..."

Ben considered telling her to call it her "pussy," but he figured she wasn’t much for vulgar language and it might turn her off. Besides, she was doing great without it.

"Oh Carla," he said, "when you touch your vagina and I touch my penis, it’s like we’re touching each other at the same time. I can almost feel your hand stroking me."

"Charles... Charles... finger me, Charles... touch me, yes, just like that..."

"I’m touching you, Carla," Ben whispered. "I’m rubbing you with my fingers. Do you want me to keep going?"

"Oh yes, Charles, yes please, don’t stop. I’m opening up my legs for you, so you can go in as deep as you want. I want you to go so deep..." Her words trailed off as she hummed softly.

"My penis is about to enter your vagina," Ben said, as he stroked his fully erect cock. "I’m about to make love to you now."

12