The Toy Maker

Story Info
Miss Carol adds Tom and his wife to her toy collection.
17.9k words
4.67
117.1k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers

Synopsis: Carol has a talent for making toys. Hers are no ordinary toys. In this story she adds a young husband and wife to her toy collection.

Chapter 1 Planting The Seed

Julia closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and immersed herself into the soothing comfort from her husband's warm hands. Tom's hands slowly massaged a creamy scented lotion into the bottom of her left foot. He had already spent five minutes on her right foot and so Julia was well into relaxation mode. She was both amazed and delighted that this was the third night in a row of foot massages. Tom was already getting better at it, she thought as his fingers firmly massaged circles on the bottom of her foot.

Her eyes opened slightly only to reveal that his cock was rock hard. Julia required him to be naked while he massaged her. There was no hiding his arousal. Julia was keenly aware that Tom's eyes were continually drawn to the outline of her nipples poking at her thin red silk night gown. It was low-cut and short enough to give him plenty of glimpses of her cleavage and pussy while he massaged her.

Julia knew that her body was teasing and tempting Tom. His hard cock was proof that her seduction was working. The visible teasing was just a small part of the planned strategy that started several days earlier. It was a strategy that Julia was thrilled to see working. She had spent the past five years married to Tom and always had to plead and beg just for a simple foot massage. Now, after only a few days, Tom was standing before her naked and excited to massage her.

When Julia's co-worker Carol had told her that she could train her husband to not only want to massage her but also get aroused by it, she did not believe her. The mere thought of training Tom seemed absurd. At the time Julia was even a bit surprised that she was talking to a co-worker about her intimate life. It was not something she normally did but the situation just seemed to present itself.

Carol had only been at the company for a few weeks so Julia hardly knew her. It just so happened that one day at lunch Julia, Carol and a few other girls got on the topic of men. Carol turned out to be quite the vixen and had the girls rolling with laughter at how she could tease men and get them to do whatever she wanted. Some of the stories seemed exaggerated and even unbelievable to Julia but Carol shared one of her teasing secrets with the group, which intrigued Julia. With a hushed tone and a devious smile Carol shared, "All you have to do is tease the guy to the brink of orgasm over and over again. Give him the best hand job ever. After a few times of getting him to the edge all he thinks about is his dick."

Her remarks elicited laughter from the group. "You've got that right", added one of the girls.

Carol finished with, "Once he's thinking with his dick, you've got him wrapped around his finger. He will do whatever you want just to get his orgasm."

Julia laughed with the other girls and did not think much about what Carol had said. However, the next time Julia and Tom were fooling around, Carol's advice suddenly came to mind. Julia was feeling a bit adventurous and decided to give it a try on a whim. She focused all her energy on playing with Tom's cock. Just like Carol had advised, she brought him to the brink of orgasm over and over again until Tom was begging for release.

Tom pleaded, "You are driving me crazy Julia. Let's just have sex."

Julia giggled at his desperateness. His cock was literally throbbing in her hand. "Awww does my poor baby want to have an orgasm," teased Julia.

"Yes!"

"I don't know sweetie...I am having so much fun playing with your cock. Don't you like it when I play with your cock?" As Julia talked she lightly stroked the underside of his cock with her finger. Then she gently circled the tip of his cock and lightly pulled up on the tip with her fingers.

Tom let out a pleasure groan and pushed his cock forward but Julia just released her fingers and let it flop against his stomach. Tom could barely think from all the teasing and pleasure. Julia giggled and seductively said, "you didn't answer me sweetie. Aren't you enjoying this?"

"Yes. I love it! I'm just dying for an orgasm."

By now Julia's pussy was dripping and throbbing just as much as Tom's hard cock. She was also craving sex but she was also getting off on the power and control that she had over him. She sensed his weakness and knew that he was, as Carol had said, 'putty in her hands'. This sexual power was an exciting new thrill and she did not want to end. She wanted to savor it and selfishly indulge in it even more. Julia teased Tom over and over again, pushing him deeper and deeper into an erotic bliss.

Finally she dropped the bait. Her finger whimsically circled the tip of his cock, keeping him right on the brink. "Sweetie, I don't know if I want you to have an orgasm. This is so much fun."

"Please," begged Tom. "I'll do whatever you want. Please let me cum."

"Hmmmm. Whatever I want, huh?" Julia was not fully prepared for this moment. All the teasing was done on a whim and for fun. She could have easily let him orgasm and be done with it but she was enjoying the control too much. The control and her own prolonged arousal made her mind go into a devious mode. She thought of the silly things Carol had shared with the girls such as making boys wear panties, bark like a dog or kiss her feet. She would get a good laugh at making Tom do these things just to cum but Julia was not interested in humiliating him. Instead she wanted something to benefit her. She finally decided.

"Promise me you will give me a massage tomorrow night and I will let you cum."

"Yes, I promise," answered Tom immediately with little thought.

"I want a good massage without complaining. Promise me."

"I'll give you a great massage," said Tom emphasizing the word great. "just let me orgasm."

Satisfied with his response, Julia mounted Tom's hard cock. As her dripping pussy slid over his needy cock she leaned to his ear and whispered, "Good boy."

When the words escaped her mouth, Julia was amazed that she said them. It was uncharacteristic of her but with her heightened arousal and feeling of control, the words flowed naturally.

Julia's pussy had barely reached the base of Tom's cock when both Tom and her erupted into orgasm. Tom thrust hard into her and she accepted him. His cock and her pussy spasmed together in perfect rhythm. Both experienced an explosive orgasm that was unmatched by any previous orgasm. They screamed, bucked, and moaned together, riding their orgasms as far as possible.

As promised, the next evening Tom gave her a wonderful massage without complaining. Julia was overjoyed at how well Carol's advice worked. What was even more thrilling was that during the massage Tom confessed at how much he enjoyed the night before and asked if Julia would tease him like that again. That night Julia drifted off to sleep in a relaxing bliss.

The next time Julia saw Carol at work, she could not contain herself. She just had to share with the success she had with Tom. She asked Carol to go to lunch with her and then she shared everything. Carol was delighted that Julia had taken her advice. She beamed like a proud mother. Like a true mother she also had more advice to offer.

"Now that you have him hooked, you need to use it to your advantage. He needs to earn your attention. All his wants come at a price, understand?"

Julia loved this idea. "Yes. I can make him promise to massage me again, right?"

"That and so much more," replied Carol cunningly.

It was then that Carol shared with Julia, techniques to train and condition Tom to do what she wanted. Julia was shocked at what Carol was sharing with her. It was strange and absurd but given Julia's recent experience it was also intriguing. Julia was so enthralled with Carol's information that the lunch hour flew by quickly. She also discovered that all the sexual talk had stirred up her arousal and left a warm dampness in her panties.

Shortly after lunch Julia sat at her desk unable to concentrate because of all the erotic thoughts running through her head. She stared blankly at her computer screen while she fantasized about Tom kneeling naked before her, kissing her feet and worshipping her. She imagined him tied up and helpless. She imagined sitting on his face, forcing him to lick her pussy. Some of these erotic flashes were brought about by the things Carol shared during lunch and some of the thoughts came on their own.

Julia found herself rubbing her thighs together and clenching her pussy muscles as her mind wandered. Her pussy grew warmer and wetter. She could feel her nipples swelling in her bra. She desperately needed to touch herself. She glanced around and no one was looking. Discreetly she rubbed her hand over her crotch, pressing her fingers over her slit through her pants. The pressure on her pussy felt good. Her mouth parted slightly allowing a quiet sigh to escape. Julia's pussy needed attention. She wanted to cum badly right there but she knew that was not wise.

Julia stood and made a quick exit to the bathroom but not before grabbing a large pen shaped Sharpie marker. Carol's talk had elicited many kinky desires and so her fingers would not suffice for the task to be done. Inside the bathroom, Julia picked the stall farthest from the door. Thankfully all the other stalls were empty. She immediately dropped her pants and pushed the marker into her pussy. It's smooth surface easily penetrated her. She felt kinky and dirty masturbating with a marker at work. Now she wished she grabbed two or even three markers to masturbate with. A rubber band around three markers would provide a good size dildo, she thought.

Julia's other hand reach up under her shirt and slid beneath her bra. She squeezed and pinched her nipples while she masturbated with the marker. She imagined Tom beneath her pussy, licking her. She imagined pressing her pussy down over his mouth and nose smothering him. A high-pitched moan escaped her mouth when the first wave of her orgasm hit. It echoed through the bathroom. Julia was too lost in the pleasure to care if anyone heard. She covered her mouth with her hand trying to muffle any further moans. Her whole body shuddered each time her pussy engulfed the marker. Slowly the pleasure subsided and her body relaxed.

When her mind cleared and she took in the site of her sitting in a stall with drenched panties and marker dripping with her girl cum, she became ashamed at what she had done. She did not know what came over her. She pulled herself together, threw the marker in the trash and headed back to her desk. She was embarrassed but she also knew at that moment that she had to follow and continue to seek Carol's advice. Things were going to change between her and Tom.

Chapter 2 Taking Control

Tom could not keep his eyes off his wife's pussy while he massaged her left foot. She was lying on the bed while he stood at her feet. With her legs slightly parted he had a perfect view beneath her red silk night gown. Her could clearly see her slit and neatly trimmed pussy. Although it was his wife, he still felt like a naughty school boy staring at her pussy.

The view of her pussy was one of the many perks of giving her a massage. Massages were not something that he typically enjoyed doing but Julia was playing some type of game to entice him to massage her. He didn't quite remember how she got him to agree to the game but somehow he agreed to let her control his orgasm for a period of time.

Julia's right foot pressed against Tom's cock. Tom moaned, "mmmm..." She had rubbed his cock with her foot the day before and he loved it.

"Keep massaging," said Julia teasing as she continued to rub his cock with her foot.

"It's hard to concentrate. It's been four days since my last orgasm," complained Tom.

"Four days....who's counting," mocked Julia. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Tom replied quickly and started to massage her left foot again while Julia continued the teasing with her right foot.

Normally Tom did not track the days since his last orgasm, but the past 4 days were much different that any 4 days he had ever experienced. Julia made it a point to play with his cock every day while not allowing him to orgasm. It was pure torture for Tom. He thought it was a crazy idea from the start but Julia promised him lots of sexual attention if he agreed. It also didn't help matters that she had him completely aroused and unable to think straight when she came up with the idea.

Julia removed her foot from his cock. "You like all the teasing anyway, don't you pet? Hmmm? It makes you so horny and weak for me, doesn't it?"

"Yes Goddess," replied Tom. He knew that she liked to be called Goddess. During one of the tease sessions, she requested that he call her this. It was all part of the game and he was happy to oblige in order to keep the pleasure going.

Julia pressed her foot against his cock again as a reward for his answer. "Good boy."

Tom's body shuddered at her touch and from the 'good boy' compliment. The first time she whispered this in his ear, it seemed strange but now he craved the response. Tom was starting to notice a streak of dominance in Julia. He did not mind it. In fact he was starting to enjoy it. It added to the excitement of the game. He figured once the game was over, things would go back to normal and so he went along with it.

Tom took his time massaging her left foot. He was hoping that Julia would not stop playing with his cock as long as he massaged her foot. His theory proved right for a short while but eventually it came to an end. It was perfect timing because Tom was on the brink of orgasm.

Julia slid to the middle of the bed and patted the bed beside her. "Come lay next to me pet. Put your head by my feet."

Tom noticed that in the past two days Julia almost always referred to him as 'Pet'. He was not sure that he liked this but he did not want to upset her in fear that the pleasure would stop for him. He chose to accept her label and not make a big deal over it.

When Tom was in position, Julia moved her feet up to his nose. "Don't my feet smell nice pet?"

"Yes Goddess," replied Tom.

"Take a deep breath and inhale. Smell them good pet."

Tom breathed in deeply. The lotion made her feet smell delicious. It was a mild floral scent.

"Good pet. Keep breathing in the beautiful scent of my feet. Lay back and relax while I play with your cock."

Julia placed her hand around the base of Tom's cock and said "breathe in." She slowly moved her hand up his shaft to just below the tip of his cock. Tom inhaled deeply. He enjoyed the floral scent.

"Yes, that's good pet. Breathe in the scent of my feet. Let it relax you. Relax and enjoy how I tease your cock. "Julia leisurely stroked and teased his cock. She continued to talk to him in a slow soft voice.

"Enjoy the pleasure pet. Your arousal is growing stronger. Each time I stroke your cock you become more aroused. Mmmmm....breathe in. Each breath you take makes you more aroused."

Julia's voice was relaxing and mesmerizing to Tom. He continued to breathe in the smell of her feet. He drifted into a relaxed and aroused daze as Julia teased and talk to him. "The scent of my feet arouses you. The more aroused you become, the weaker you become and the more obedient you become. Mmm...you are weak and obedient....you are aroused and obedient. Obedience brings you pleasure pet. The more you obey me and please me the more pleasure you get."

"Yes Goddess, "whispered Tom mindlessly. His cock felt harder than ever. It ached with pleasure. He was in pure bliss. Julia's words touched a deep pleasure chord within him. The tone of her voice was soothing but firm. He knew she was exerting dominance over him and he liked it. The kinkiness of obeying her and being her pet heightened his arousal. His mind was overcome with arousal and strange emotions. He could not think straight. He just enjoyed the pleasure, listened to Julia's voice and grew weaker.

Julia circled her finger over the slit of Tom's cock. By now it was slippery with precum. Tom was so aroused that his precum oozed out continuously. Occasionally Julia would hold the top of his cock in her hand and ever so lightly squeeze her hand in a pulsing rhythm. His cock would respond with uncontrollable twitches. This would always elicit a moan from Tom.

The control that Julia had over Tom made her pussy hot and excited. Each time he begged to cum or arched and moaned with pleasure, her pussy grew hotter and wetter. Julia even got off on pressing her feet against his face while she teased him. She felt powerful forcing him to smell and worship her feet. He looked weak and submissive beneath her and she cherished this control she had over Tom.

Julia was merciless in her teasing. She brought Tom to the edge of orgasm over and over again. Each time he begged for release she denied his request and told him how weak he was and how much more she wanted to torture him. As she teased him she continued to order him to smell and worship her feet. In a calm but firm tone she repeated mesmerizing phrases about how her feet aroused him and his arousal made him more obedient and his obedience made him more aroused. She programmed his mind that he was weak and needy for her and that he wanted to obey her because obedience brought pleasure. These words infiltrated his mind and circled around, confusing him and molding his thoughts.

This was the same scenario that played out night after night for several days in a row. Julia teased him and molded his mind. The first night she did this she thought it was silly and she could tell Tom was also a bit apprehensive. She was only doing it at the advice of her friend Carol. Carol and Julia were now meeting at lunch on a daily basis. Each day Julia would give her an update on the progress of her husband and then Carol would coach her on what to do next. Julia even spent an evening at Carol's house discussing plans and techniques to take total control of her husband. When Julia left Carol's house that evening she felt empowered and was hornier than ever. When she returned home she immediately dragged Tom into the bedroom, had him strip naked and then she rode his face non-stop for an almost an hour. It took three orgasms from her before she was finally satisfied.

The silliness factor faded away quickly. After only four days Julia could see noticeable changes in Tom. Whenever he stripped naked to prepare for hers massage, his cock was always hard. This was something that Carol had told her would happen. She had said, "It's the first sign that your conditioning is working. He is aroused simply from being with you and worshipping you."

Julia also noticed that Tom was more focused on her and wanting to please her. She no longer asked him to do things, she ordered him to do them. He never argued with his orders. He always responded 'Yes Mistress' and then obeyed.

Carol had explained this to her as well. "By controlling his orgasms, you control him. If he wants an orgasm then he knows he needs to please you to get it."

When Carol first shared these tidbits with her, Julia dismissed them as pure fantasy. Now she was realizing that is was not fantasy at all and that Carol was a very smart woman.

It was only a few weeks since Julia first met Carol, that Carol convinced Julia to introduce her husband to her. Carol was very pleased at the progress Julia was making with Tom. She clearly had him wrapped around her finger and Carol wanted to see the results of all her coaching.

Julia and Carol chose a Saturday evening for the event. Julia kept it secret from Tom until Saturday morning. Saturday started off just like any other day with Tom serving Julia coffee. Julia had trained Tom how to make her coffee just right and he was expected to have a hot cup ready for her each morning.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers