The Toy-Man

Story Info
He has a few machines for his sub.
5k words
4.41
46.6k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ParkCop
ParkCop
8 Followers

After many long hours of work I was finally ready for the weekend. More importantly, I was going to test out the new toys that I had been working on, and the slut that I call my own was going to be paying the price for my inventiveness. It was going to be a very long weekend for her.

At precisely 6pm I heard her key in the door and a few minutes later she presented herself to me in my den. Naked as the day she was born, with a few minor exceptions of course, no newborn that I've ever seen was wearing leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a lovely collar around her neck. As I looked her over I noticed that she must have been to the salon for a fresh bikini wax. Hairless as the day she was born, but no newborn's pussy would have been dripping, as hers already was, in anticipation of the punishment it would be receiving over the weekend.

"Is your slut presentable Master?" She inquired, as she kept her eyes lowered.

"Adequate." I replied.

"Thank you Master and how may your slut serve you today?" She asked keeping her eyes lowered to the floor.

"New equipment to test slut and I do hope you're well rested." I told her with a grin, I was never sure if she loved or hated these test sessions but they always made her pussy drip I thought to myself.

We went down the stairs to my basement/workshop/playroom that I had built. She never knew exactly what to expect since some of the designs were completely my own and some where designed by my clients, and it was my job to make them work.

I take their detailed descriptions and turn them into either a pleasant or painful reality. When we entered the training area she saw the three new machines that had occupied so much of my time over the last few months. I went over to the desk that held my computer that I did so much of my work on. Needing a little release before we started the first test I removed my clothing as I sat in my comfortable office chair.

"Come here slut and attend your Master." I told her.

As the words were coming out of my mouth she had started across the room and was kneeling in front of me, ready to service her Master's cock. Her much practiced hands quickly fished my cock from the front of my shorts. Without any further commands she took just the head of my cock into her mouth and began to gently clean all of the pre-cum that had been leaking out of it since she had arrived. Once she was satisfied that there was no more to be found she started to take it deeper into her mouth. As my cock was going deeper into her mouth I could hear and feel the low moan of pleasure that was coming from deep within her. As the head of my cock reached the entrance to her throat I felt her take a deep breath and felt her tongue lashing the underside of my cock passed from her mouth and into her throat. She soon began running her lips up and down the length of my cock, when she had just the head in, her tongue worked the underside furiously. When it was deep in her mouth her tongue would be just able to lap at my balls. Soon enough I could feel the first spasms that signaled that my cum would soon be flooding my eager slut's mouth. The first wad came while the head was deep in her throat, I withdrew my cock far enough that the rest of the load flooded her waiting mouth. Even with her constant swallowing a few drops managed to leak from her lips and start the slow trip down her chin.

"Waste not my pet." I told her as her nimble tongue captured the few wayward drops.

Now that I had taken the edge off my lust it was time to put her to work testing the machines. I do have to keep my clients happy after all.

The First Machine

The first machine had been commissioned by a fairly well known bicycle racer, who's pet had shown what he had felt was the proper amount of interest in his career. What he had asked for, was a highly specialized racing simulator, with a few interesting twists. The bicycle was connected to a computer similar to one used to test automobiles. The rider would have to keep the rear wheels rpm's within a certain range, simple enough in theory, except that the computer would randomly switch gears. Also controlled by the computer were two vibrating dildos that were driven by the rear wheels. When properly positioned both of the pet's holes would be filled by the two thrusting dildos. The dildo for her pussy was 10 inches long with heavy veins running down its length. The dildo for her ass was 6 inches long and an inch in diameter at its widest, it was made from alternating rings of silicone of an inch and then a half inch. The last modification were the three alligator clips and the small alternator powered by the rear wheels.

"Well, I hope you're well rested because you're going to need all of your energy tonight." I told her.

I had her climb aboard after she had put on those special racing shoes that they all wear. When she was comfortably aboard and securely strapped in, I lubed her tight pink asshole with a generous amount of lubrication, her pussy certainly didn't need any such man made assistance, as her juices were already starting to run down the insides of her thighs. I then placed the heads of both the dildos into their respective holes. The last thing I had to do was apply the 3 alligator clips to their respective locations. I placed 2 clips on her erect nipples without any reaction, when the last clip was placed securely onto her clit, and she felt those small sharp teeth biting into her most sensitive spot, that brought out a sharp intake of her breath in reaction.

"Well my pet, I couldn't have them falling of now could I, and rubber coating them just wouldn't do." I explained to her, but not the reason.

"Now my pet, these are the rules to the game, you have to keep the little bike racer in between the lines on the screen, simple enough my pet?" I told her. "Yes Master." Was her only reply.

I hit the execute command on the computer sending the little bike on its journey, and my pet through her journey into pleasure, pain and exhaustion. When she started peddling the bike the 2 dildo's started their journeys. The dildo in her pussy seemed to be hitting all of her favorite spots. When the dildo in her ass started making its presence felt as those ribs stretched her ass as it traveled in and out.

"Ohhhh myyyy godddd" was her only response.

After a few minutes I could see her body start to have a nice sheen as the perspiration broke out over her body. I also noted the involuntary wiggling of her hips as the dildos did their work. At the 5 minute mark I could see her breasts heaving as she crested in her first orgasm, and as I had expected it was enough of a distraction that she didn't see the little figure cross one of the lines on the screen. The jolt of electricity that hit her nipples and clit straightened her out as much as her bonds would allow. "I warned you there would be penalties for crossing the lines pet didn't I." "Concentrate." I reminded her. As she continued pumping her legs I could see the flood of her juices running down her legs and forming a puddle on the floor. Noticing a determined look on her face, and the wiggles in her hips I could tell that her next orgasm was quickly approaching. Suddenly the dildo in her ass sped up till the ridges were just a blur and all that was coming from her mouth was a steady stream of "Ohhhh Godddd." Again she let the little figure cross the line causing the shocks to her nipples and her clit. This time however the shock just caused another orgasm, which caused her to veer further off course which brought another shock and orgasm in a vicious circle till her heart rate rose to limit and triggered the auto-safety shut down feature. She kept her legs furiously pumping until I told her to stop.

"Enough!" I told her.

When I had finally gotten all the restraints off of her, I had to lift her from the bicycle as she didn't have the energy to do so herself.

Seeing how exhausted she was I placed her on the couch as I went and drew her a nice hot bath. When she started feeling more herself I put her into her bed for some much needed rest, after all we still had two more machines to test out this weekend. And tomorrow would be a long and frustrating day for my pet at least until the end of the next test.

The Second Day

As I awoke the next day, it was to a warm sensation engulfing the head of my erect cock. If there's a better way to be awoken in the morning, I'm certainly not aware of it. I felt my self edging closer to my orgasm as I felt her nose burying its self in my pubic hair. I felt my orgasm hit when her tongue started lashing my balls, I grabbed her head as my cum started to flood into her mouth and throat. I held her in place until I had finished cumming, when I released her she took her mouth off my cock and licked what ever was leaking out and what ever she had missed.

"Thank you Master for my breakfast." She said.

"You're going to need more than that today Pet," I told her as we headed down to the kitchen for a more substantial breakfast.

After giving our breakfast time to settle, we went downstairs again to my work shop to begin the test of the second machine. Entering the shop she immediately saw the Sybian resting on a small platform slightly more than waist high, with the now ever present computer on a table next to it. Also there were machines that you would more commonly expect to see sitting in a hospital. These machines would be monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, and her brain wave activity. Those are the machines that would make this test so diabolical.

I helped my pet onto the platform and gave her the bottle of lube and let her settle down onto the double headed attachment on the Sybian, and let her get comfortable. Once she had settled in I started to hookup and place all of the various sensors and finished by adding earplugs and a blindfold to her along with a set of handcuffs after bringing her hands behind her back. It was a matter of a few simple computer commands to start the process. My pet would be brought to orgasm twice to get the baseline readings of what she was at when she was orgasmic. Two orgasms would start the day then possibly two hours waiting for the next one to happen.

The computer gave its first command to the Sybian and I could see the little jump she made as it started its work. After a minute or so I could see a slight wriggle in her hips, her nipples hardening and her respiration deepening causing her breasts to start to heave. When the computer gave the next command to set the two dildos rotating in both her passages she let out a small moan of pleasure. Then it sped up both the vibrations and the rotations causing the low moan to become much higher in pitch. All of the machines were recording a marked rise in all of her readings from her baseline normal. Suddenly the moan became more of a shriek and her hips started to rock furiously onto the two dildos and her orgasm peaked. After her orgasm crested, the machine went into its reset mode and let her come down from her orgasm and recover. When she had recovered and all her readings were at their baseline normal the computer again had the Sybian begin its work. Seeing that the machine was again performing as it should, I went over and turned the machine to its highest settings. The moans of pleasure turned quickly into howls of pleasure. The only coherent words being "Ohhhh Myyyy Godddd." Her hips were rocking back and forth at an incredible rate as her orgasm washed over her.

I walked over and started to stroke her breasts and nipples as the machine again went into its reset mode. I removed both the blindfold and the earplugs from her.

"Did you enjoy that my pet?" I asked her.

"Oh yes Master I did." She replied.

"All you have to do now is enjoy yourself." I told her.

Little did she know that the next few hours would probably be the longest and most frustrating of her entire life. With that I replaced the earplugs and the blindfold and set the machine to work, but this time I gave it the full execute command.

Once again the Sybian started on its designed purpose of bringing a woman to orgasm, except that this time there would be no orgasm only hours of unrelenting teasing and torment for the orgasm denied. I could see the vibrations and rotations starting to have its effect in the rocking of her hips and nipples hardening along with all the other signs of a woman's arousal. The vibrations in both her canals were bringing her closer to the release that she was quickly approaching, the release that would be denied time and time again over the next few hours. I could sit and watch both the physical reactions of her climb to her release especially watching the juices from her pussy running down the inner thighs and the almost purring sound that rose in intensity as she approached her orgasm till the point that she would almost be screaming her pleasure to the entire world. Though today her screams wouldn't be of pleasure, but ones of desperation and frustration. Her breasts were starting to heave as her orgasm drew nearer and nearer. Just as she was approaching the point of no return the Sybian shut down, causing her to utter a little moan of frustration. Watching the computer display that monitored her vital functions I could see that hers, after a few minutes were approaching their baseline normal. The computer again sent its signal to restart the Sybian. When my pet felt the vibrations start again her hips started their rocking motion on the saddle of the Sybian urging it like a reluctant horse. This time as she got closer to her orgasm the machine slowed the vibrations and rotations to the dildos that were penetrating both of her slut holes. This time, the computer kept her just below the point of orgasm for ten minutes, causing her to moan louder in her frustrations. This rollercoaster of anticipation and then frustration caused her pleadings to become louder and more emphatic over her need to cum.

"Master please I need to cum so bad." "Please let me cummmmm." she wailed.

"Master?" she called out.

Though this time I noted a hint of her fear that she had been left completely alone on this insidious machine that was slowly driving her mad with need. This kept up for almost three hours as the program ran its course of frustration. This time as she approached her orgasm I quietly approached and switched the Sybian to manual control and as she approached her climax I slowly turned the control down to the minimum and then as she started to voice her latest howls of frustration I turned both controls to the maximum causing the orgasm that was starting to recede to instead crest over her like a tidal wave.

"I'm cummmming!" She cried as all the denied orgasms of the last three hours washed over her.

She was in a constant state of orgasm for twenty minutes when at last being unable to take any more pleasure she passed out. When that happened I shut the system down and then moved to remove her from this device, not wanting her to possibly fall and injure herself.

"Welcome back to the world of the living," I told her as she started to stir.

I removed the Sybian from its platform and placed it in front of her as I told her, "You've got to clean this off now my pet; I can't deliver a dirty machine now can I?"

She raised herself onto her hands and knees and moved over to the Sybian and began licking her juices off of it. When she did this she was presenting her lovely ass to me, as she had not been the only one frustrated over the last three hours I removed my hard cock from my pants as I got behind her. Seeing that her ass was still heavily lubed from her own juices I place my cock in the entrance to her still tight ass. Once properly placed, I pushed the length of my rock hard dick into her ass in one long thrust. Knowing that I wouldn't last long after this morning's frustration, I started thrusting my hips as hard and as fast as I could. The only sound heard at that time was the slapping of my hips into the cheeks of her ass. Way too soon for me I felt the load of cum that had been building for the last three hours bursting forth to coat the inside of her ass. This sent her into another orgasm as the two of us just knelt there panting. When we had recovered enough to be functional I left her to finish the cleaning as I went upstairs to fix us a light lunch before spending the rest of the day in front of the fireplace recovering from the mornings work.

The Last Day

Sunday morning arrived and my pet woke me in her usual fashion to my complete delight. I told her that we were going shopping today for some small items that she'd need later in the month. We had a light Sunday brunch then started to prepare for our shopping trip. While she went in to shower I laid out the clothing that she would be wearing for our little trip. Today was a basic black day, black silk low cut blouse and a short black silk skirt to go along with the black silk bra that left more exposed than it covered and the silk g-string panties. When she had the bra and panties on I had her put the skirt on then stop as I had something to add. I brought out a black leather fanny pack and told her to put that on. Then I brought out the last device that we had to test that weekend. The unit looked like a large walkman and four small discs about the size of a quarter. I took the four discs and peeled the adhesive backs off and placed one on either side of the base of her spine and the other two under the hairline on the back of her neck. Once they were in place I had her finished getting dressed. The final touch, were the two small rubber bands that I place over her nipples to keep them erect and on display to the world. I always thought that her tits looked spectacular when her nipples were displayed hard as they were now.

Thirty minutes later we were parking the car when I decided to give her a small demonstration of exactly what this device did. As we walked arm in arm towards the entrance of the mall I reached into my pocket and turned the control on and moved what was a volume control at one time to the number one. I saw my pet stiffen as she turned towards me.

"Master howwwwww?" She asked.

As the orgasm struck her with no warning at all, I turned the volume back to zero and the orgasm immediately stopped. Seeing the questioning look on her face I explained that the device was originally designed for women that were physically unable to achieve orgasm on their own. This unit being modified in that it wouldn't be surgically implanted so it needed a larger power supply for the unit and also for the remote unit.

"Now have you figured out today's game yet pet?" I asked her.

"I think so Master." She replied as I handed her the list of items that she needed to purchase today.

"I'll always be nearby in the area though not necessarily with you, and whenever I feel like it I'll give you an orgasm." I told her that she'd had number one and two orgasms and that the level four and five should really be spectacular to see.

I gave her a playful swat on the behind as I sent her off to do her shopping. First on her list were some new cosmetics she needed, here I left her alone as there were no real fun opportunities there. The next place on her list was to pick up some new shoes. Going into the store she saw the shoes she needed and took the display over to the counter where the youngest of the sales clerks was standing.

"These in red and black." she said.

"Have a seat and I'll be right there." He said as he walked over to get one of those metal stools that have the measuring device on it.

Watching from outside I waited till he had touched the skin of her leg as he went to remove the shoe that she had on. When he had done this, I turned the control to number one; I saw my pet give a little jump as the orgasm hit her. In her surprise she let out a low moan and almost jerked her foot away from the clerk. When he heard the moan, his head snapped up as he gave her a strange look. Returning his glance to her foot his head stopped when it got to the level of her skirt which had ridden up with her wiggling, he could without much trouble see the darker spot on her panties as her pussy juice started seeping through them.

ParkCop
ParkCop
8 Followers
12