The Toy Party

Story Info
Master takes His sub to private toy party.
2.1k words
3.68
29.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake before me and nudge me telling me its time to wake up and get ready. I get up still half asleep, naked only my collar around my neck. I wander about the kitchen making coffee when you come in, slapping my ass hard and telling me to hurry up. My body jumps and I gasp as your hand connects, startling me, my eyes widening as I lean forward against the cold counter. You smile and get cold water from the fridge then slap me again and return to the bedroom while I await the coffee. I return to the bedroom with my coffee in hand to find you watching the TV. You tell me to hurry and I ask where we are going so I may dress accordingly.

"You will see" you say as you smile and tell me to dress casual but in a skirt.

I know what wearing a skirt means so I pull out a sweater and stockings and a black skirt for I know I am not to wear any panties. I shower and shave being sure to make sure I am smooth for you then lotion my body before beginning to dress. I dress quickly before brushing my hair which I leave down for you as is your wish and pleasure. As I am finishing you enter the shower and I await your finish so I can dry you if you wish. You call me and I dry your body, my body aching for your touch as I run the towel all over yours. You smile and then continue to dress as I finish my coffee and return the cup to the kitchen to wash it and turn off the coffee pot. You once again come in sneaking up behind me slapping my ass and I tremble and arch. You just laugh and tell me to hurry up as you gather your things and get ready to leave. I finish up in the kitchen and gather my keys a little nervous and excited for I have no idea where we are going.

As we drive down the road, I am getting more and more nervous and antsy, you just smiling and directing where we are to go. As you tell me to pull into the driveway, my heart leaps into my chest thinking, where we are and what is to happen. I get out and you continue to just smile at me heightening my already jumpy heart, making it skip a beat then thrust into over drive. We walk quietly to the door and you stop and grab my nipple through my sweater and my body arches as I moan softly. You look deeply into my eyes.

"What are you?" you ask as you twist my nipple hard.

"Your slave Master" I stutter as my body trembles and a low moan escapes my lips.

"Who do you belong to?" you utter so close I can feel your breath against me, my nipple aching and my body quivering with need.

"You Master, only You" I say pleadingly.

"For how long will you be mine?" you say as you move around behind me grasping my other nipple making me lean into you tilting my head against you.

"Forever" I exclaim loudly your touch driving me mad.

You smile, releasing my nipples and kissing me softly directing me to the door. You knock and my body still aflame begins to tremble as we are ushered in. You say hello and introduce me then we are brought to a room filled with other couples and you tell me to sit down and I do beside you, my heart races and the anticipation builds as we just sit and wait.

In the center of the room is a sort of podium but slightly smaller scale as though someone would sit on it or such and my mind wanders as to what's going to unfold. You smile seductively at me with that seriousness that makes me tremble and I am instantly wet, wanting you and needing to feel you inside me.

Then as if out of no where a woman appears with a display of toys leather floggers and cats and all sorts of interesting things and my body is instantly excited and aware. I just look at you and you smile an evil mischievous smile that makes my excitement grow by leaps and bounds and I start to shake. I have no idea what this is about but my heart is racing and my wetness is spreading as I watch her pull the display to the podium. She stands before the podium all eyes it seems on her hungrily watching as she begins to speak.

"Hello, I am your host for the evening and you may call me Mistress Sharon, all of the display items you see before you are for sale and may be tried before purchasing. If you have any questions I will be in the next room awaiting your requests" she smiled seductively and left the room and I looked at Master in amazement.

I watched as one woman went up to the display and removed a flogger that was at least 3 ft and very heavy looking and proceeded to test and look it over thoroughly. She was a small woman not overly dressed and rather pretty but very understated but when she said here, a man, that was at least 6 ft tall and built, jumped up and knelt at her feet. I stared as though I had never seen such a thing so mesmerized by it all I was. She, in such a small quiet voice, commanded him to remove his shirt and he did quickly and efficiently and I just watched. When she swung the flogger, fast and furiously without any effort, against his back my body quivered as it connected.

The sound it made echoed through my body, and I looked up at Master, who was watching me and my reaction with a seductive smile. He smiled and took my nipple into his hand squeezing it hard briefly then releasing it still smiling at me. When I looked back at the display the woman and her sub were gone and two others were looking at the display testing and touching the items feeling them for strength and texture so carefully. When Master got up to look at the display items my heart caught in my throat wondering what I might be asked to do.

I surveyed the room wondering who might be a sub or a Dom/me as the conversations seemed to be going on all around me. I watched as a man of medium build brought a woman to the podium and made her bend over it. He used what looked like a cross between a cane and a crop on her and she yelled even though it was through her clothes. He just smiled and lifted her whispering something to her and she went and sat back down. He remained by the display, perusing the implements. I began to worry if I would disgrace Master or disappoint him in some way by not behaving and I trembled, the nervousness and excitement seeping into every inch of my body. The moment finally came and I was beside myself when he called to me.

"Lacey" he said with a little lilt and a smile and I about jumped out of my skin as I moved across the room to him.

"Yes Master" I uttered shakily and he just smiled and squeezed my shoulder directing me to the podium.

He lifted my skirt as he was still talking to another at the display and left it up. My bare ass in view of all as I rested bent over the display. I felt the breeze against my bare skin and I could feel my wetness spreading as I waited feeling the excitement run through my body to my clit making it throb. I could overhear him talking to the other man about marks and redness and I wondered what it was he was thinking of using against me. I waited patiently, my whole body aflame, wanting him badly and needing to feel the leather against my flesh.

I began to tremble then I felt his hand upon me, a hard smack, and I jumped forward and a small yelp escaped my lips. He then continued his conversation before returning to me. The first blow almost made me cry out, so unaware of it coming that it made me gasp. My body quivering with need I waited for the next blow when it came the heat ran through me and I was instantly on fire the wetness spreading down my legs. He continued his assault the heat that was the blow warming me and my body so hot for him that I felt as though no one else was there. I knew I was in a room full of people and that all eyes were on me but I felt as though there was only him and at that moment I began to beg.

You touched the welts that lay upon my ass and I moaned softly wanting to push my ass against you but knowing I should not. You touched my shoulder and raised me from the podium and straightened my skirt. I was in a daze, wanting you, needing you, breathing in short pants and you smiled at me. You led me to the other room and made your purchase and then we went to the car. You just smiled at me as we started down the road.

"You did well, I am proud of you" you said as you reached over reaching between my legs finding the wetness seeming to drip out of me.

"You liked that didn't you?" you whispered as you brought your fingers to my lips for me to clean.

"Yes Master" I stammered as I licked your fingers while still driving down the road.

"I know you did, and you will like it even more later on" you just laughed and turned back into your seat.

I began to speed just a tad and you told me no speeding or nothing later and I raised my foot quickly and you laughed loudly smiling at me. When we finally arrived at the house, I was so horny and in need, I shook. You reveled in it, making me squirm for what seemed like hours, until finally you walked to the bedroom asking me if I was going to join you. I didn't even see what it was you bought or what you used on me so I wondered what it was as I crawled to the bedroom dripping the whole way.

When I got to the door you told me to come to you and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to your cock. I wanted it so and you just kept teasing me with it, not allowing me to touch it. I could see the pre-cum glistening upon you and so wanted to taste you that when you finally let me I was ravenous. I sucked and licked voraciously; like I was starving and you were my only nourishment. You pulled me from you and placed me on the bed and tied me on my belly spread eagle. You tormented me by leaving there for what seemed like eternity before I heard you approach.

The first blow caught me in the ass and my body tensed as the heat radiated from the blow against my already tender flesh. As each blow came I was brought closer and closer until I begged for you to fuck me. My back and ass on fire so hot to the touch that the mere feel of anything against the tender flesh made me groan. You untied me and flipped me and I arched against the sheets, each little movement renewing the heat within. You spread my legs thrusting into me hard pushing down on me making the tender flesh feel every movement. You rocked into me hard and I cried out pleading to let me cum.

"Cum on this cock, hard, now" you yelled and I came moaning loudly my voice echoing through the room.

I could feel as you came in me and it seemed as though the moment lasted forever as the waves echoed through us. The pleasure crashing through my body as you came in me pushed me beyond myself just feeling you fill me. When we were both spent you pulled out and I cleaned you slowly and gently making sure every bit of you was clean. You lay back on the bed and called me to you.

"Thank You Master so very much, I love you" I said sleepily my body still quivering from within and there we fell asleep my resting in the crook of your arm leaning against your chest.