The Toy Salespeople Ch. 08

Story Info
The Astarte Nunnery changes Abbess.
2k words
4.17
12.5k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

The protocol would have required Chang Lequ to lead and her guests to follow when entering the Astarte Nunnery, but as Jane was clearly the prettiest of the quartet, with her shining nipple chain dangling from her I-cup breasts, she led the cortege, with Edna at her left and Chang Lequ at her right -- and John, her husband, behind her.

Diletta, the Astarte Nunnery abbess, had the door opened and went out to receive them. She was nearly the same height and sizes as Jane, but she was an H-cup, not an I-cup. While Chang Lequ was wearing a white dress resembling the one worn by Carmelite nuns, Diletta was wearing a blue fishnet top with a matching G-string.

Jane saw that Diletta kept her areolae very wide, so she enlarged her own for a few seconds to match them -- much in the way two friends match gestures when they meet. Diletta appreciated it, and led the quartet in.

The nunnery was modeled after a small Cistercian abbey, as there were just 7 nuns plus the abbess, and the abbess' office was between the "basilica" and the chapter house. Only Chang Lequ was allowed into the "basilica", as it was the building in which group sex was held; before entering it, she told her friends that it had both a big nave and several side "chapels", so the nuns could either have a collective orgy or intimate encounters -- and tradition required that a nun who had been absent for more than two days celebrated reunion with a wild orgy.

John and Edna were led to the guest quarters -- and left alone in the same room. John missed Jane, Edna missed Lequ, and they found solace in each other's arms and having sex together.

Diletta led Jane to her office, and once they were alone, they hugged and kissed. Diletta removed Jane's chain from her nipples, and Jane removed Diletta's fishnet top. Then Jane removed her shirt, while Diletta removed her pants -- but they didn't remove their panties yet, as they wanted to speak before having sex.

They sat on a sofa, cuddling together, and incidentally touching each other's breasts and nipples while speaking.

"Tell me, Jane, why did you come on Earth, and how did you meet John?"

"I was charged with studying human family life as a 'participant observer', so I had to impersonate a woman, find a mate, become a wife. I should also have endeavored to bear a child, but the man I chose didn't want to father one, and the current economic distress advised against it."

"Why did you choose John? You knew that he wasn't going to have children, didn't you?"

"You're right, but I felt very attracted by his personality. After marrying him, I realized that he was better suited to me, a non-human, than to any woman."

"So the experiment hasn't been successful -- you've chosen a non-representative mate."

"Other researchers are going to do my job, and will find representative mates of either sexes. I was allowed to continue, as the study of a peculiar family like mine could shed light on more 'normal' ones".

"Right," conceded Diletta, "And I could be exiled on Earth because I accepted to inquiry into 'group sex'. That's why I established the Astarte Nunnery."

"How could you get the money?"

Diletta gibed and asked Jane, "If you had to sell something of yourself to raise money, what would you sell?"

"I don't think that my cunt is worth so much."

"Right -- but think again."

"I could ... sell my milk!"

"Bull's eye! Please, compute how much milk did I secrete in order to raise 100 megabucks."

"A hundred million US Dollars? The farm gate price of milk is now about $1.10 a gallon -- so you had to squirt more than 90.6 million gallons of milk! How could you manage to sell it?"

"I sold my cunt too."

Jane laughed her head off and said, "I guess how could it happen: there are so many males with a milk fetish around here, that they could do anything in order to fuck a stellar milk producer -- even to sell her milk as if it were genuine cow milk!"

"Their composition and taste were identical, so those who drank my milk or ate its cheese enjoyed both."

"Kudos. What did the parole bureau and research supervisors think about it?"

"A dazzling example of entrepreneurship; a brilliant investigation on human nature."

Jane didn't agree with that, although she knew that nobody was hurt and lots of people were satisfied; perhaps she had impersonated a human female for too much time, and had developed a scrupulous conscience.

Perhaps it wasn't her impersonating a woman: lots of women find sleeping around graver than selling fake milk as if it were genuine, but Jane did the other way round :-)

Anyway, she decided to ask Diletta what she sought for: to borrow a bra and a shirt she could wear until she could enter a clothes shop and renew her wardrobe.

Diletta, somewhat disappointed, went to the wardrobe, took the garments and helped Jane wear them, saying, "The cups are somewhat smaller than needed, but they shouldn't be too uncomfortable until you go to the shop.

By the way, would you like to help me with an experiment?"

"What experiment?"

"Do you enjoy orgasm while having sex?"

"Obviously. It's one of the most amazing things I've learnt from humans."

"Good. I too. Orgasms are 'alien' to our species, and I think no couple of our species have ever enjoyed it."

"How could they do? In our natural form we are no bigger than a tennis ball, we live on pure energy, and only communicate telepathically. Orgasms require an entirely different walk of life."

"Yes, and we are apparently the only two conspecifics who have trodden this alternative walk of life, and could experiment on what orgasm could mean to a couple of our species."

"Diletta, the standard enticement runs as 'Would you like to look at my butterflies' collection?'.

But your proposal is very interesting, and I would like to make the experiment now. Had you told it before, I wouldn't have wasted time wearing the bra."

So Diletta unfastened her bra, hugged Jane from behind and fondled her breasts; as she pressed on her nipples, Jane released her milk, and Diletta raised Jane's I-cup boobs over her shoulders up to her mouth and suckled them.

Jane felt her twat full of fluid and her hands reached it to stroke the labia and the clitoris; Diletta grew a penis out of her genitalia, slipped it between Jane's thighs and penetrated her vagina; the penis lengthened, bent, got U-shaped and its lower part touched the floor.

A bulge grew out of Diletta's penis and supported Jane's butt; Diletta told Jane (with her nipples still between the lips), "Raise your knees," and Jane did that, letting her body be supported by Diletta's penis.

Then Diletta's penis lowered Jane's body and twisted it; Diletta had to bend forward, as Jane's nipples were still in her mouth, and she wanted to keep them there while Jane's body was turning.

Jane now faced Diletta; Diletta offered her own breasts to Jane, and, as they were long and saggy, they could both suckle each other's nipples, and kiss at the same time.

They hugged, and Diletta's penis begun to throb in Jane's vagina; Jane grew her own penis and, as it was two-pronged, she penetrated Diletta's vagina and anus with it. Diletta mimicked her, and they could now enjoy complete satisfaction.

They both could, but one of them didn't: it was Jane. She disliked Diletta's trick with her own milk first, and the way she was abruptly penetrated and twisted by her penis was more a rape than a surprise -- so she could not enjoy orgasm.

Moreover, both in her natural form and as the impersonation of a woman, she was somewhat selective in her relationships. In her natural form, she could share some thoughts and emotions with some conspecifics only, and now she knew that she could enjoy orgasm with her husband John, and with her girlfriends Edna and Lequ -- but not with Diletta.

What to do? A thing she had learnt, but never put into practice so far, was to feign orgasm.

She decided to pretend in order not to disappoint Diletta -- she would then communicate to the research department that the experiment went awry, and the results were irrelevant.

When Jane was playing her part, Diletta turned an MP3 player on, which played, "The weapon caches are in the planets Noga, Madim and Shabtay, at these coordinates ..."

Jane continued her pretence, and Diletta's MP3 player its dictation; when it stopped Jane asked Diletta, "Why did you turn the MP3 player on? You nearly turned me off!"

"Dear Jane, I have to thank you because you've been extremely helpful to my cause. You know, the police taps my telepathic communications, but not yours. And it doesn't listen to my spoken words."

"Diletta, I've just heard your recorded words, I haven't rebroadcast them. There is a barrier in our mind which prevents broadcasting irrelevant or private thoughts."

"The orgasm I caused you lowered it. It was the effect of the shared orgasm between conspecifics, for which the Astarte Nunnery was a convenient test bed. Humans test new remedies on animals, I tested it on humans"

Jane realized that Diletta had tried to exploit her for a cause she was averse to -- nonhumans like her were hard to kill, but thousands of them had died in the Kokhav revolt. And Diletta was restarting it!

So Jane telepathically squealed for help; Diletta jeered and said, "The request is pointless. The police forces must already have been disabled."

But a pyramid of tennis balls, three feet tall, materialized on Diletta's writing desk, Diletta lost her body and resumed her original tennis ball form; the pyramid became a sphere which engulfed Diletta and vanished with her, while Jane sat on her sofa and cried.

John wasn't either a talented or a skilled telepath, but she knew that Jane was going through hell, and went after her. He found her on the sofa, consoled her, and asked her what had happened.

"Diletta was a conspecific of mine, exiled here because she had started a revolt. She tried to restart it through me, but I called the police instead.

The nunnery is now without abbess, and we should inform the nuns, so they may decide what to do. Perhaps we should also tell them that she was exploiting them too."

The nuns looked up the ledger, and determined that the 90.6 million gallons of ersatz cow milk Diletta had secreted allowed her to buy both the nunnery they lived in, and a luxury condo in San Francisco, CA. There were no debts, and the bank account was even 5.6 megabucks in the black.

The nuns loved their lifestyle, and couldn't be held responsible for Diletta's milk swindle -- which had hurt nobody, anyway. So they decided to lease the San Francisco condo in order to comfortably life off the rent.

Chang Lequ became the new abbess, and her first decision was to wean her sisters off the toys.

She knew that they weren't really necessary to fill the orgasm daily quota (7 orgasms from Monday through Saturday, 8 on Sundays -- 50 orgasms a week each nun), and they had been imposed by Diletta in order to control the nuns.

She offered Jane to join the nunnery, but Jane, with her renewed wardrobe, declined -- she loved her husband, and she couldn't reconcile being his wife with being a nun. Edna volunteered instead: she had fallen in love with Chang Lequ, and found the other nuns nice and attractive -- so she could easily have sex with them too.

The new nun had to prove her worth by starting an orgy, and Edna did exactly that; Jane and John had a special permission to assist -- but they didn't watch for long, as they secluded into a chapel, and had fun on their own.

Jane's new I-cup breasts were really worth the while, and she trimmed her vagina so that John felt it tighter and warmer. After the (nuns') orgy and the (couple's) intercourse, Jane offered her milk to the nuns as a parting gift -- and John had to stimulate the milk yield by penetrating her from the rear while she was nursing the nuns.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers