The Trade Show

Story Info
Company is displays its 'Slut Swing'...with slut.
1.6k words
3.99
80.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Bill, what company is going to be in the booth next to us?" asked Jack, as he was watching three men unload a strange looking contraption.

"I don't know. Let's take a break and walk over there." Said Jack.

Introductions were made all around and Rafael started explaining that this handy-dandy little item can produce hours of entertainment. As they bolted a few more pieces together, it was finished. "There you go. It's called "The Slut Swing"…and, by the way, here is just the person to demonstrate it."

They all turned to see a gorgeous, naked brunette strutting over to them. Bill was stroking his cock through his pants and eagerly asked: "Wow! Can we "demo" her cunt?"

"You'd better. That is what she is here for." said Rafael. As the brunette came up to Raphael, she put her arms around him and said "Hello, babe, how are you?" She kissed him on the mouth, sticking her tongue deep inside. He put his arms around her, running his hands down her back and stopping on her ass while he grabbed it and slowly massaged it, then proceeded with his right hand to check out her cunt. She moaned and pushed her cunt toward him with every stroke of his hand. Then he bought both hands up and squeezed her tits and then sucked on them hard. "Oh, babe, you are so much fun to play with." Rafael said.

The babe then greeted the other two men who had been setting up "The Slut Swing." They greeted her just as eagerly. Then Rafael said: "Oh, pardon me, gentlemen, let me introduce Suzie Slut, our demonstration cunt.

The cunt strutted over to Bill and Jack, put her hands behind her head while sticking out her tits. "Hello, guys. How about saying hello to my heavenly hooters?" Bill and Jack immediately each took a tit with both hands and began sucking. Suzie said: "Oh, come on boys, give these babies a thorough milking!" Suzie got her request fulfilled. The men sucked and milked her tits furiously. "That's it…Ooooo….yes! yes! YES! I love getting these babies milked!!!"

Rafael finally said: "Ok guys, that was enough for now. Suzie, do I need to remind you of your manners? Look at the bulges in their pants. I suggest you be a good little cock sucker and give them a little relief."

Suzie immediately got to her knees and reached over and grabbed both their crotches. "Oh, I see that Rafael is correct. The both of you have a problem here with these hard cocks. Let me take care of that." She very swiftly unzipped their pants and quickly pulled out their cocks. She looked from one to the other. "I think I need to see these things a little closer." First she gave one cock three good sucks and then went for the second.

"Mmmm. These are great tasting cocks. Come a little closer." As both men moved closer, she suddenly sucked both cocks into her mouth.

"Will you look at that?" gasped Bill. "She's got both cocks in her mouth and both of us have good sized cocks!"

Rafael calmly said that Suzie was very experienced at double cock sucking because she likes to watch two cocks spray their cum over her tits. One cock for each tit.

Bill, still gasping from Suzie's excellent cock sucking, reached down and squeezed some tit. "Man, these tits are huge! What are they, a 40 EE?"

"Nope, those hooters are 44 EEE! She puts them to good use too. She loves to do tit fucking." Said Paul.

"Hell, she'll do any kind of fucking…tit, lips, tongue, cunt, ass. That's what you call a very multifunctional slut! What else could a guy ask for? Wait until you see this slut in action in the swing! Her 44 EEEs are great fun to tit fuck." said Rafael.

Amazingly, both men shot their loads at the same time. There was so much cum that it came out of her mouth and dripped on her tits. Bill pulled out and aimed his cock at her tits and then Jack did too. "Whoa, isn't she a great slut!" Bill said.

"You bet she is." said Rafael. "We are very proud of our talented little slut. Ok, Suzie, on your feet. Time to get into the swing to do a little test fucking."

As Suzie got up, she massaged the cum all over her tits. More cum was still dripping from her mouth.

They helped her into the leg stirrups and then she put her arms into the wrist cuffs. What a great display! Her massive cum covered tits were so inviting and her wide spread legs showed off her cunt very nicely.

Rafael proceeded with the demonstration. "Notice the furry cunt, gentlemen. We deliberately have a brunette slut to demonstrate this swing because it shows up cum so well. Right now we are all going to have a turn or two with her and she is going to be covered with cum all over. When the show opens and she is in it for hours, the cum is going to be drying in her various holes. Believe me, at past shows, the cum is so thick that we have to crack it to get it off. This is the first show that we have not had center stage. All the other shows, she was on an elevated platform in the middle of the floor so everyone could see her perform."

"Now watch this." He had a remote control and when he pressed a button, the swing jumped slightly and Suzie's tits bounced. He pressed the button again and her tits bounced. "This is our tit bouncer button." Rafael said. "For those who like bouncing tits, this button is great." He pressed it five more times and each time, those hooters danced.

Rafael pressed another button and the swing turned so that Suzie's tits were hanging away from her body. "Now this is a great tit fucking position." Rafael said as he dropped his pants and briefs and stuck his monster cock between her tits. He gave her tits a nice couple of minutes of fucking. Then he pressed another button and she swung slightly more forward.

"Now this is the cock sucking position." You will notice her mouth is just at the right level of my cock." With that, he stuck his cock in her mouth and she greedily sucked on it. "For bitches who won't suck, this is the ideal piece of equipment. The bitch is immobilized and you can force your cock into her mouth. She can't go anywhere. But as you can see, our little slut here will take all that is offered. Why, this slut even begs for more!"

"Her tits are hanging nicely and if you want to see them swing freely, you just hit the tit bouncer button as many times are you want. In this position too, anyone can get down there and either milk those hooters or suck on them. One or two men, it doesn't matter. Whatever you want. Personally, I like to see one guy on each tit because those babies are so big."

"Ok, now let's walk around to her ass. You will notice that she is in an excellent position to get either her cunt or ass fucked. Let me show you." Rafael plunged his big, hard cock into her cunt and gave her about 30 hard strokes. Then he pulled out and as he bent forward to grab her hanging hooters, he rammed his cock into her ass.

During this intense cunt and especially during the ass fucking, Suzie was moaning and screaming. "MORE, MORE, FUCK ME MORE. HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!!!:

Rafael said: "Oh, I wish she would just show a little excitement during these fuck shows." Everyone roared with laughter.

Rafael continued to ram his cock into her ass as she screamed for more. After quite some time, he came in her ass and he pulled out. "Thanks, slut. That was great as usual."

"Ohhhh, are you done already? I want more…" moaned the slut.

Rafael pretended to be upset. "Good grief. You just never get enough. Look, slut, there are more cocks here for you. I don't want to be selfish."

"Hey, come on…" she moaned. "There is enough cunt and ass to go around for everyone. And, my mouth and tits too."

Rafael said: "Oh, there is another position that I need to show you." He pushed a button and the swing was in an upright position. "Ok now. This is just the regular position but it is a lot of fun. She's got her legs spread wide so you can fuck her cunt. Her tits are sticking out rather nicely because her arms are in the air. But notice this..." as he walked around to the back of the cunt. "Notice the availability of her ass! One guy in the front working on her cunt and another in the back ramming her ass. The ass guy can reach around and grab onto her tits and give them a real work out."

"Hey cunt." said Jack. "Which position do you like?"

"I don't care which position it is as long as I AM getting fucked. Remember, I am a very multifunctional slut…the best kind!"

Rafael finally said: "Ok guys, go ahead. Pick your holes and start fucking. Remember, we want to cover this slut with cum so make sure you pull out in time to shoot it in her mouth, on her tits and on top of her snatch. Oh, and speaking of hair, while you are shooting on her face, let's not forget to give her a little shampoo. She has nice black hair so we want her head and cunt hair really matted with cum. "

...to be continued…The Trade Show, Day 1