The Trailhand Ch. 01

Story Info
Cowboy conquers Boss Lady.
5.7k words
4.5
57.3k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

The year, 1873. My handle is Blue, I ride herd for the Bar MM ranch in Montana. At 32 you would think I would be married and have a passel of kids on my own place, but settling down never appealed to me much. I could handle a rope and a horse with the best of them, and could hold my temper and my own with a gun, one of the reason's I was still alive I reckon. I don't drink much and fight less. The main reason I left home and never went back, I didn't want to kill anyone, and there were a couple of old boys I might have, if not for leaving my home State at 21.

I traveled around a lot for a few years, looking for a place to hang my hat and found it here 7 years ago. Miss Millie had asked me many times to Ramrod her place, but the responsibilities of being a ranch foreman on a 25000 acre ranch holding 1500 head of cattle and 75 horse's plus a crew of 30 wild hard living men wasn't my cup of tea! I helped were I could and stayed out of trouble, less than some, more than others.

The hardest thing about this life wasn't the bitter cold of the long winters or the blistering heat of the Summer, it was my pecker. The damn thing got me in more trouble than the day's when I did drink and fight, that was another reason I had left home. I got caught in bed the Sheriffs wife and it was run or kill him, I ran! Judges didn't look to favorable at a man who shot a Sheriff that had caught him in bed with his wife. He was a good man, wasn't his fault his wife was such a good looking woman or that she liked to find a man to have a poke with when he was out of town. I just happened to be the one he caught poking her!

Miss Millie had owned this ranch since her older husband had died from a broken neck a few years ago. He got bucked off his horse when a rattler struck at his horse on the trail home, he landed wrong and ended up dead. So goes life, his was over, hers had many years to go. She is a pretty little woman, thick Auburn hair and she was built nice as any woman I had ever seen. Her breasts were not that large but you could tell they were nice in the clothes she wore, and she's got some good breeding hips on her. The kind that can spread out to have a baby or take a man.

I never thought more than that about her, it aint proper for a man to think thoughts like that about the boss lady. And Miss Millie is a lady, raised back east had proper schoolin', high class type lady. How she ended up married to old man McKenny I will never know, because I aint gonna ask.

I was getting close to the ranch when a bunch of the boys were heading to town riding hard and fast, being it was Saturday Night, they were looking for fun, trouble or both. Which ever came first.

"You coming to town later Blue" Billy asked me as they rode past me at a gallop.

"Nope, Gonna eat me a big steak, have a shot or two of some good rye whiskey and a long soak in hot tub boys!" I hollered as they past me. After two weeks riding trails looking for scrub brush cows and calves, That was all I had on my feeble mind. I was too tired to think about the two hour horseback ride to town. I was ready to scrub my nasty ass off. I just cleared the gate when the second batch of fellows passed me, Yee Hawing and riding hard to catch the others, I pulled my tired sorrel to the side and let them pass.

After taking the sorrel to the barn and rubbing it down and giving it a good brushing and some extra oats, I turned it loose in the corral with the other work horses. I went in to see if Maria, the cook was still there and get me that steak my mind was on. She was, and sliced me off a huge piece of meat, cooking it up just right for me. Pouring me a cup off hot coffee and a big slice of fresh apple pie.

"You look tired Senor Blue, You gone long?"

"Yeah Maria, about two weeks of me and the heat and damn cows!" I grinned at her.

She left me to my meal, and start finishing her cleaning up. I ate like I had never seen a plate of food before, this Lil Mexican gal could cook, surprising she wasn't married, not a bad looker either. Dark eyes and hair, Firm tits and a thin waist and hips. Her teeth were white as a new snow and she showed them all when she smiled. Some day I was going to try to get me a poke with her, but not tonight, I was dirty, tired and ready for a two day sleep.

I finished up my meal got up and went out to the corral, rolled a smoke and leaned against the post smoking it. Miss Millie walked up to me and leaned on the fence with me.

"Have a rough ride Blue? Find much out there?"

"Found about 25 head, one mean ole cow, I almost had to shoot her. Something about a good looking man on a horse making her mind she didn't like! Kind of like some women I know of." My eyes showed that I was joking as she looked into them.

She laughed, her voice sounding like a song when she did. I finished my smoke, grinding it out in the dirt with the heel of my boot,

"If you don't mind Miss Millie, I got to wash some fo this dirt off me, I know I must be smellin' kinda ripe about now. I did notice you was standing up wind of me."

She smiled, her pretty face showing the fine laugh lines in it with the glow of the moon coming up, "I didn't intend to be so obvious about it Blue!" Then we both broke out in laughter. She headed up to the main house and I went and got me a razor and soap, some clean clothes and my bottle of Rye Whiskey, then headed out to the horse trough out behind the bunkhouse for a bath.

I stripped down, knowing the women folk hardly ever came out back in case one of the boys was bathing and I slid into the cool water. Laying my head back I rolled another smoke, lit it and took a swig of my Rye. Damn this was living, looking up at the clear starry night, the moon about half full and rising. I started scrubbing off the two weeks of dirt, sweat and grime. I shaved the thick whiskers off and looked kind handsome if I did say so myself, I cleaned up pretty good for a trail rider.

I lay back and had to scratch my hairy balls, I did and it felt so damn good I didn't stop there. As I was stroking myself off, I heard a noise come up from behind me. I reached for my gun hanging by my head, turned with it cocking it as I did. Shit, I was half a second from shooting Miss Millie. I uncocked it, set it back in the holster and grabbed my hat to cover my hard pecker from her eyes.

"Miss Millie, you know better than to sneak up on a man, I could of shot you. Why in the world would you do something like that?"

"I, uh I, I'm sorry Blue. I didn't mean too, I thought that perhaps you would like to have a drink with me. It is kind of lonely out here tonight with everyone gone to town. I forgot you were taking a bath, Oh I'm so sorry!"

"Ah shucks ma'am, It's nothing to get all upset about, you just kind of shocked me creeping up on me like that, hell, I thought you was a Indian or something."

She smiled at me and I smiled back. Then trying to ease the embarrassment of the situation she said.

"Your hats getting wet Blue. It don't seem right to soak it down like that." With a gleam in her bright blue eyes.

"Yes ma'am it is, but don't seem to have much choice in the matter right now do I!'

She came over and sat on the stool next to the trough and took my hat from my hand, my pecker still hard from playing with it, her eyes went to it and opened wide.

"My goodness Blue, You could fill some little woman with that thing couldn't you!"

I couldn't help but agree, I had seen my share of nekid men in my days and not many had a nine inch tool between their legs. I was one of them that did and it was thick as a fresh ear of sweet corn. No brag, just fact. I was in a tizzy, not knowing what I should do, when she made my mind up for me by putting her soft hand around it.

Damn, she had a soft warm hand, it was a hell of a lot better than my own calloused hand working it As I had intended on doing earlier. My eyes closed as she worked her hand slowly up the length of my thick pecker, giving it a slight squeeze now and then as she pulled it from the base to the wide purple head. I heard her gasp when she pulled it up and a large drop of my pre cum oozed out the tip of it. I opened my eyes and watched as she wiped it off with her finger tip and licked it off with her pink tongue, giving a barely audible sigh as she tasted it.

I held her soft hair in my hand as she watched the skin on my pecker slide up and back down with the motion of her hand. I knew she wouldn't fire me if I happened to grab a piece of her, not since she already had a large piece of me in her hand, so I placed my rough hand on her firm breast through the thin material of her dress, And I felt her nipple harden as I gave it a light squeeze, she let out a heavy sigh when I did. She leaned towards me and gave me a kiss, her hand not letting go of me when she slipped her sweet tongue into my hot mouth.

Our tongues fought as they swirled around inside each others mouths. Miss Millie stood up and took off her light plaid dress, exposing her tight body in the moonlight, her breasts were standing out firm and proud, the nipples poking out like two thimbles on the darker skin of her tits. Her pussy was hairy as a beavers pelt, and her legs were shaved, unlike most women of the day. She smelled like Lilacs from the bath water she used. Then she climbed into the dirty trough water on top of me, holding my thick throbbing pecker in her soft hand she held it to her tight pussy slit. Then she sat on me, taking all of the nine inches I had with one shove downward.

"Oh my God Blue, You feel so damn good in me." She told me while growing accustomed to my large size in her unused slick pussy.

"You don't feel half bad your self Miss Millie!"

"You can call my Millie, Blue. You calling me Miss Millie in this position sounds kind of odd." As her hips started working up and down on me.

I hadn't had a woman since two months ago when I went to town and found a whore for a two buck poke. And she wasn't near as pretty as Millie, nor as nice and sweet smelling. I was laying in the cool water letting her do the work, enjoying the water as it splashed up my neck from her bodies actions. Her tits didn't bounce around a lot since she had never had children with Mr. McKenny. I reached up and gave both her thick tipped nipples a squeeze and her eyes closed as she pushed her chest to them.

She leaned on my hairy chest and pushed her hips against my body deeper.

"The sweetest meat is closest to the bone Millie!"

Her eyes had a dreamy lazy look in them as she humped her hips on me, her hairy bush hair mixing with mine and the water getting a light foam on the top from our bodies making waves in the trough. I grabbed her soft shoulders and pulled her to me as I thrust my hard pecker in her tight pussy. I felt her pussy start getting tighter on me as I heard her moans getting louder.

"Yes Blue, do it now to me Blue, Oh it feels so good to me, it's been so long since I've had a man inside me Blue."

I rammed in her harder as her breath was coming in great gasps and her hips made circles on my body, grinding her hot little pussy on me, pushing her throbbing clit on my pubic bone. When she came I almost threw my hand on her mouth, she screamed out my name in the quiet of the night so loud I was surprised they couldn't hear her in town. I felt my balls pulling up to my body as they got ready to unload in her.

"I'm gonna cum Millie, come on now, fuck me Millie, make it happen now."

She went wild as she bucked on me, the water splashing out of the trough while we were fucking in it. I filled her to the brim of her tight little pussy with my thick stringy cum as I felt her quivering on my pecker when she came again. Her head fell on my shoulder after we had finished and her warm sweet breath blew on my neck. I grabbed her face between both my hands and gave her a deep kiss, her arms wrapped around my neck and hugged me tightly, kissing me back, her tongue trying to tear out the back of my throat. When we broke our kiss I saw Maria standing by the corner of the building in the shadows. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like her hand was under her dress touching her self as she watched us.

"Don't look now Millie, but I think Maria is watching us."

"Hmmm, I thought she had gone to bed Blue, Guess I was wrong. And I don't care right now anyway. You feel so good, and I needed this so much. Thank You Blue." Kissing me again before she got out of the trough and dressed quickly. Heading towards the main house she blew me a kiss and was gone.

I got out myself, drying off slowly. Amazed that I had just had a poke with one of the prettiest, if not the prettiest woman in the territory. And she had thanked me! What a life, a man couldn't ask for more than that I don't guess. I pulled my pants on and my boots, then walked to the bunk house, ready for a good nights sleep. I got in bed and had my arms behind my head thinking about what had happened. Smoking my last cigarette for the night when I heard the hinges squeak on the bunk house door.

"That you Billy?" I questioned in the darkness. I saw a shadow in the door, it was smaller than a mans. "Who's there?" I asked.

"It is me, Maria, Senor Blue!"

"Oh, what can I do for you Maria?"

"I, uh I saw, Uh Senor Blue, I saw you and Miss Millie in the trough. Then I watched you get dressed. You are very large Senor Blue, And I was thinking, perhaps you could do for me what you did for Miss Millie."

Well aint this something, Here I was fresh fucked and this cute Lil Mexican woman wanted a poke. I held the covers of the bed open and she came over next to the bed. I watched her undress, my eyes growing accustomed to the darkness as she slid her light dress over her head. Maria didn't have any under garments on. Most women avoided them out here in the heat of summer.

Her tits were larger than Millie's and not as firm since they weighed more and hung like a couple of dark balloons filled with warm water. Her dark nipples showing their arousal by standing out about half an inch from the light brown skin of her breasts. She didn't shave her legs or her arm pits I noticed as her arms were above her head when taking off the dress. It didn't bother me a bit, her hips were wide and I could see she was plenty wet already from playing with her pussy when she watched Millie and I have a poke. Maria climbed in beside me, he hand went immediately to my hardening pecker. She gasped when she tried to place her hand around its girth.

"Oh Senor Blue, I didn't think it was this big, I saw it was quite large before, but it feels so much bigger in my hand."

I just smiled and gave her a kiss on her full lips, slipping my hot tongue into her mouth and pulled her to me. Her leg crossed my body and I felt the heat from her pussy as she rubbed it along the length of my hard pecker. Her wetness leaving a trail along it as she slid up and back down on me. She was moaning when it hit her thick clit poking out for the mass of hair she had. I felt her slit open from her forcing herself on me. I grabbed her under her arms and picked her up, her hand went to my now hard pecker and aimed it at her wet opening then slid down on it.

"Oh Yes, Senor Blue. Please don't move yet. I have never had one this big in me before, please let me get use to it first."

I lay there still holding her under her hairy arm pits above me, letting her sit on me slowly. I eased her up and held her arms above her head then I licked her arm pit, sucking the hair into my mouth, using my tongue like a drill to get to her skin under the mass of hair she had there. She giggled like a School girl when I did that, She had a slight sweaty odor and taste, but it only got me hotter. Her hips started to move then as she pushed it inside her tight hairy pussy. I kept licking her under arm and I could feel her pussy getting wetter from her passion. I felt the back of her womb as I was fully inside her now, The head of my pecker rubbing the inner depths of her hot little pussy.

"Ummm, Yes do that Senor Blue, That is what I like. Nice and slow, Oh it is such a wonderful a feeling."

I let her hips do the work and lay back to watch as she fucked me slowly. I grabbed a hand full of tit in each hand and pulled at the nipples roughly, her sighs letting me know she enjoyed it like that. Slow and easy, but kind of rough also. Her pussy ground on my hips and she got a rhythm going, slowly pushing down and quickly sliding up the length of my throbbing pecker. Making sure her thick clit hit hard on me when she bottomed out.

Something about her hairy arm pits kept me going back to then, I wasn't sure if it was the thickness of them or the sweaty smell, I just don't know, but I had to go back for more. I held her arm up again and licked her all under her shoulder, it was getting her excited also because her hips worked faster and in tight circles now. Grinding her clit harder on my pubic bone, doing her best to get every little bit of me in her wet pussy. And she succeeding in her task as I sucked on her arm pit.

She was close to crying out when I pushed her off me and roughly turned her over on her face. I climbed up behind her and stuck my pecker back in her dripping pussy, Fucking her doggy style. I rammed in her without mercy as she cried out in her lust.

"Oh Yes Blue, do it now, take me now Blue!"

I fucked her hard and her ass bounced when I hit bottom, I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand pulling her to me roughly.

"Fuck me Maria, don't slow down, work that hot mescan pussy for me!'

She must have liked to hear things like that because her ass went wild slamming back to me trying to Cum before I did. She didn't have to worry about that, I had just Cum about 15 minutes ago in Miss Millie so I was ready for a long ride on this wild filly. I pulled her nice ass and slammed forward as I did.

"Yes Blue, fuck me harder Blue. Fill me up with your thick cock Blue." She cried out as her passion built.

I put my hands in her long dark hair and drove into her like I was on the buck board wagon with fresh horses. Pulling her head back high to where she saw the bunk above us and the dirty picture of a woman sucking a mans pecker that I had tacked up on it.

"That's nice Blue, I like the picture. Oh you make me so hot Blue!"

"Glad you like it Maria, now fuck me girl."

She did, I felt her pussy clinching on my thick pecker as I pulled it out to the tip then jammed it back in her hard. Her breath coming faster and mine on her neck as I fell forward grabbing her tits from under her chest pulling them out to the edges of her sides. I knew she was getting real close to cumming from the way she fucked me. I eased up my pumping her and she cried out.

"No Blue, don't slow down, I'm so close Please don't slow down!"

I raised up and gave her ass a firm smack, her ass jumped from the shock and the pleasure she felt. She didn't tell me to stop so I smacked her again, she came the second time I slapped her tight brown ass cheeks.

"Oh Yes, fuck me harder Blue, Oh shit yes, fuck my hot pussy Blue."

I rammed her hard as I could without poking the head of my pecker out her mouth, and she shot juice all over my thighs and hairy balls. You could smell the sex in the bunk room as we fucked like wild animals.

"Fuck me now Maria, I'm fixing to Cum, work that hot pussy on me girl!"

Then I felt her pussy quivering when I shot my load in her pussy while it was pullinging it deeper inside her wet gash. My balls emptying what was left of my spunk in her while she kept fucking against me. Then she fell on her face on the dirty bunk and I fell on top of her. I bit her neck and sucked her ear in my mouth, saying sweet nothings to her.

"I think I love you Blue, Never have I had such a great time with a man."

I smiled and rolled a cigarette, "No your not in love Maria, just lust. But thanks for the thought!"

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers
12