The Trails of Life 02

Story Info
Happy to please you
9.9k words
4.56
9.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two.

Happy to please you

She took me to a lounge, letting me walk naked into a room full of young women. With all eyes following me, she led me to an empty table half way across the room. There she had me sit on the floor next to a chair while she walked over to the coffee machine over on one wall.

Sandra brought Bernie in next, and left him kneeling next to one of the other chairs. By the time Rachel came back, Emily had brought Richie along as well. She gave me a cup and sat back with hers; looking reflective as she sipped it and gazed into mid-air.

I'd hoped to glean more information but all they had talked about was some soap serial they were following, with Rachel taking little interest. The men waited patiently, sitting or kneeling drinking their coffee while the ladies talked.

I felt no different after the half hour; on the walk back my cock was still limp and giving me an occasional twinge. At least the anaesthetic spray would cure that, but it would be at the cost of any pleasure on my part.

Monica was waiting for us when we got back and she instructed the rest of the men to sit back on their chairs while she directed me to stand back up on the table. She handed out more condoms and then gave Rachel one of the little aerosols.

"Now, if Rachel will get her man hard again, we'll start," she said, leading the little group over to where I stood.

Rachel put the can and condoms down between my feet and took my cock in her hand as she straightened up. She stroked the full length, reawakening the ache in my balls as they swung between my legs.

"Alright, that'll do," Monica, said, as soon as Rachel got me stiff. "Next time remember to spit, unless of course, the client likes it rough."

I saw Rachel's eyebrows raise a fraction, and her lips tighten slightly.

"When you apply the spray," she continued turning to look around the group, "Use it sparingly; a light coating is as effective as empting the entire can on it."

She turned back to Rachel, who had stooped to pick the can up. "Come on then!"

She stood and popped the cap off, dropping it back between my feet. Pinching my head between her finger and thumb, she bent my cock down. From behind her, I heard a soft exasperated sigh.

She sprayed from my pubes almost to her thumb, and then let it spring up again; reaching up she sprayed my head, then down the underside of my shaft until I felt the cold spray on my balls.

"Now, put the condom on," instructed Monica.

Rachel put the can down and picked up one of the packets, tearing it open. She fitted it expertly, while at the same time the cold feeling in my cock gave way to numbness, as the spray took effect.

"Good," Monica said, turning back to the group, "Now it's your turn."

As the group started to break up Monica stopped them. "Wait, you'll need these," she said, bending to pick up the box of aerosols from under the table.

As she handed them out she cautioned them, "Remember, use sparingly."

She put the box on the table, next to my foot, and then glanced up at me, before looking at Rachel.

"When they're ready we can start on techniques. We'll begin with stimulating his frenulum," she said.

"Yes Mistress," Rachel replied.

She left us standing there as she went off to observe the others. This time I heard Rachel sigh softly; looking at her, I could see traces of annoyance on her face. What it was about was none of my concern, as long as she didn't take it out on me.

The first demonstration was sucking my head while stroking the underside with her tongue. I didn't feel a thing, I could see her doing it, I could feel her hand on my thigh as she crouched and lent in but my mind thought my cock no longer existed.

She gave them a few minutes to practice that while she had a walk around observing and telling Carol to use her lips more before moving on to have Rachel masturbate me with her mouth, starting with a slow teasing pace up to a near frenetic tempo.

After a few more minutes and another stroll around, she stopped the class again. "Listen up. Those are the two basic moves. Add your own variations as you mix the two together. Experiment, but be careful if you use your teeth. I want you to practice for the next fifteen minutes, then they'll need another spray."

She paused to look over the group.

"After that we'll see how many of you can learn to deep throat. Right, any questions?"

The group was silent, though I could see a sliver of concern on one or two faces.

"Right, off you go then."

"Come on," Rachel said to me, turning to walk back to her seat.

She stopped to the side of the chair. "Sit down," she ordered, as I came to a halt in front of her.

I sat down and she pushed my legs apart to kneel between them. As she started, I hoped the spray would wear off sooner rather than later; this looked so good, yet I couldn't feel a thing.

I was still numb when the second dose was applied, missing out on her trying to deep throat me. Only Sara had any success, with the size of Dave's cock making the feat more manageable.

They were then given until dinner to practice, with Monica giving them permission to take the men back to the dorm if they wanted. Rachel took the option and led me quickly away, barely giving me time to pick up my shift before taking me upstairs and to the left.

About half way down the corridor, she stopped and waved her wrist over a reader, then stepped inside when the door opened. There was a fragrance in the air, a sweet flowery aroma; it reminded me of shower gel or shampoo.

It was a fairly small room; a single bed lined one side and a wardrobe half the other. It was tidy, no shoes or clothes lying around, the desk under the window having only the keyboard and screen on it. The bed had a bright flowery cover that seemed out of place compared to the plain cream décor.

She went and sat down on the bed with a groan. Looking up at me, she pointed to the chair. "You can sit there." Then she picked her pad from the side table and lay back. She then rolled onto her tummy, feet dangling off the bed.

I sat on the chair, mildly disappointed that the window had frosted glass, and swivelled to idly examine the room. There was a door the other side of the wardrobe that I missed with my first glance, probably the toilet and shower.

The walls were bare, not even a poster of rules and regulations, the incongruous bedspread the only personal expression. I could hear her fingers tapping the screen then a little giggle and more tapping.

I was glad to hear her happy, I was also glad she didn't want to practice. Having her lips on my cock without me being able to enjoy it was like a subtle torture, it was almost as bad as not letting me cum in the first session.

My bladder was telling me it needed emptying soon but my engorged cock would have to go down before I could manage that. At least the spray should be wearing off soon, though that might not be a good thing with my erection still going strong.

Looking around the room there wasn't much to distract me and my eyes fell naturally on Rachel. She lay with her knees bent, bare feet in the air. I wondered what she as doing here, as she didn't seem to have much enthusiasm for the lessons, nor need them much.

The school itself was still a mystery. Sex education with live sex! There was a saying 'Only on Ringworld'; in this case it was true. Given there were only six of us men, yet the school was filled with young women it kinda begged the question.

Feeling was returning to my cock, a prickly tingle that was making me feel like scratching. My bladder was also protesting more, I was going to have to try to pee.

"My Lady, may I use the toilet?" I asked loudly.

"Yes." she said, rolling onto one elbow to look at me. "It's through there," she continued, pointing at the door next to the wardrobe.

I got up and walked over, finding a room almost as big as the bedroom. The walls were some shade of turquoise while the floor was a sea green, not my taste but better than the blandness next door.

The shower was impressive, a panel maybe half a metre square suspended from the ceiling. Next to it was a bidet and a toilet, under the window was a dressing table and stool. The near wall was mirrored from ceiling to floor, letting me watch my cock bounce as I walked to the toilet.

It came out as a dribble, taking me ages till I could shake the last drops. When I walked back in she was sitting at the desk, and on the screen was what looked like a Facespace page. I went and sat at the foot of the bed, watching her as she typed, wondering if she was chatting about her morning with me.

I was bored and starting to feel hungry, at a guess, it must be around midday and I wondered when dinnertime was here. Not that it mattered; I was hardly in any position to go and queue early.

Rachel finally signed off and stood. "Come on then," she said as she turned to the door.

I followed and noticed that my cock was only at half-mast, waggling from side to side as I walked. It was pendulous as she led me into the dining hall, a fair sized room with about twenty tables.

I got stares as I trailed her over to the servery; I had fried chicken and rice while she chose the prawns. She led me to the top corner where two sets of tables had been pushed together and directed me to sit opposite her.

Though I had my back to the crowd, I could hear the background noise grow as the place filled up. Emily and Sara joined our table and I listened to their conversation as they started on music and ended on fashion.

After we'd finished our food, I accompanied her outside, staying a step behind her as she cut across the grass and headed for the trees. Once inside the woods she led me to the roots of one of the larger trees and climbed over them to settle into a natural nook.

I looked for somewhere comfortable to sit, feeling thankful that the scenery here was better than the bedroom. We whiled away a pleasant half hour before she stirred and checked her pad.

"We'd better be going," she said, putting it away again.

We retraced our steps before she navigated us through the house and back to the classroom. Sandra was there with Bernie sitting on the floor between her legs. Rachel had me sit at the side while she lounged back in the chair.

The other four arrived together a few minutes later, chattering happily amongst themselves as they took their places. Monica came in a few minutes after them, followed by two blue-collared servants guiding large boxes.

"Right," she said standing behind her chair and putting her hands on the back. "This afternoon you're going to practice undressing your man. I want it done slowly and seductively, lots of touching and kissing. Remember, out in the real world your client's tip gets bigger, the more you please him. Give him the illusion he's turning you on and he'll lap it up like a puppy."

She paused a second to look around.

"Choose four or five changes of clothes and practice in differing situations; on a sofa, in the back of a taxi, in the bedroom. Be creative, a blanket on the floor can be a picnic on the beach or in a park."

She glanced around again.

"Any questions?" She asked, straightening.

This was getting interesting now; she was going to have to please me. I couldn't help but wonder how long it would be till I was fucking her.

"Good, carry on then," she said, then turned to look at us. "Rachel, I'd like a word with you first."

As the others got up and wandered over to the boxes, I followed Rachel as she walked over to Monica.

"Rachel, I'm afraid I'm going to have to impose on you. The replacement bed for Timmy's has been delayed; with Penny in the infirmary, he can't stay there tonight, so he's going to have to sleep in your room. I know it's an inconvenience, but you can put some blankets on the floor and he can sleep on those."

"Yes Mistress," she replied in a controlled voice.

"Good, I knew you'd understand."

She turned away from us and led the two greens out. Rachel looked annoyed, her lips pale as she clenched her teeth. I could just see her acting romantic with me now. Silently I cursed Monica as she walked away.

As Rachel stood there, I slipped around her and walked over to the boxes, picking up various articles, checking the labels and trying them on for size. When I'd found enough I had two armfuls stacked next to me, Rachel stood as I bent to pick them up, walking to the door and leaving me to play catch up.

There was a shoe holding the door open when I arrived and I knocked it free as I entered. She was lying on the bed face down, her skirt crumpled up enough to reveal a glimpse of her white panties.

I walked to the foot of the bed and dropped the clothes on the floor. There was nothing I could do; I was simply a pawn in the game. I took the best option open to me, went, and sat on the chair to wait.

It took her a few minutes to roll over and look across at me. "Come on, I'd better try it at least once."

"What clothes shall I wear?" I asked, attempting to get her involved.

"It doesn't matter," she answered.

"Undies, shorts and t-shirt okay?"

"Yes that'll do," she replied sitting up.

I picked them up and dropped the t-shirt and shorts onto the bed, then unwrapped the boxer shorts and slipped them on. After I'd finished dressing, she patted the bed next to her and I climbed on.

She lay back down and held her arm out, the taut blouse emphasising her breasts, leaving me to wonder if I'd ever get that far. I turned and stretched out next to her, letting her arm go under my neck, and slipping mine around her back.

She looped her other arm over me and inched closer, letting me feel her soft breath on my cheek. Her lips met mine and for a second or two they stayed pressed against my own. I decided this was going nowhere and leant back.

"Do you want to talk about it, My Lady?" I asked softly.

"No," she replied relaxing. "There's nothing you can do."

"Probably not," I agreed. "But I'm a sympathetic ear. I can see that Monica's got it in for you. I can see you're not happy here. In three weeks I'll be gone and we'll never meet again."

"In three weeks the school will be closing. I've only got a week left here, and then I'm off to First City," she said as she rolled onto her back.

"Even better; I don't know what all this training is about, but I'd guess you aren't all that keen on men. I'm not either so we have something in common."

She gave a chuckle.

"I take it you have to do it? Like it's the only option you have if you're to graduate. Let's see if we can work something out."

"I'm doing it because it's in the contract my father made me sign. He thought it would be a good career move for me, just to get enough money put aside to support myself through university."

"Oh," I said.

"I thought I'd signed only for girl on girl, no men allowed. There was a clause in there that allowed couples and I didn't realise it meant mixed doubles. I've never been with a man, I've never wanted to, now it seems I must. Yours is going to be the first cock to fuck me."

"Wow, I'm sorry," I said, a little bit astounded by her tale.

"Monica's a different problem, she wanted to fuck me and I said no."

That wasn't such a big shock; I might have guessed it if I'd given it some thought. There was not much I could do about that either, but at least now, I understood what was going on.

The bit of good news was that I was only stuck with her for a week; it looked like I had two more girls to come. I hoped I'd do better with them, it was just my luck to draw Rachel this time but the next one should be Bi.

"It's not you personally, but I can't get into a sexy mood, there's no spark there," she went on.

"So you're going to have to learn how to pretend. Monica's right about men, they expect value for money when they pay for sex. The more you flatter them the more they like you. Every man wants to think he's attractive to women."

"That's what Anna says, just pretend," she said wistfully.

"Yes," I answered. "Pretend you're the shy retiring type, let him take the lead and encourage you. Tell him it's your first time with a man, or if he's got a big cock then say you chose him because of it. There are lots of ways you could play it and you can fool most men with a fake orgasm."

"I know, Anna says the same things. But I just can't let go, not even when I get drunk."

"What if I ate you out, would that put you in the mood?"

"What!" She exclaimed, rolling to face me.

"You could close your eyes and fantasise I was someone else."

"Yes, but...."

"It's probably featured in your syllabus already," I carried on, cutting off her thought. "You can teach me how to do it properly as well. Jem, my girlfriend, likes it and so do I, especially when we sixty nine."

"A plus for the original thinking. Can you tongue Jem to an orgasm?"

"Yes, usually when we sixty nine, but normally its part of the foreplay and I move on to fucking her."

"And you think you can get me aroused enough to want you to fuck me?"

"No, a kiss and hug would do," I said with a chuckle. "This is about you, not me; if it works, I get my reward later. Are you willing to give it a try?"

"Why not, and if it works you won't need those lessons," she said, then rolled onto her back.

Her hands went to the hem of her skirt and drew it up till she could hook her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. I rolled up onto my knees, held my breath as she lifted her hips, and slipped them down; she had a neat landing strip and I could see the top of her bald slit between her thighs.

"Over to the edge of the bed My Lady," I said, as I slid myself backwards.

She sat up and swung her feet towards me. I dropped over the side of the bed and onto my knees. She scooted across, her legs opening as she dropped her feet on my shoulders then splayed her knees wide as she slid herself to the edge.

Her pussy looked glorious, her mound spread wide with the soft petals of her lips half open to revel the glistening pink folds inside. Her ankles crossed behind my back as I leaned in to savour the aroma and the sight before poking my tongue out to take the first taste.

Slowly I let my tongue circle her lips, and then pressed closer as I sucked them in. I lapped at the tips with my tongue as I sucked and squeezed the rest, getting my first taste of her juices as my delight and pleasure set my cock rising.

I slipped my hands down her thighs, her feet slipping down as her legs folded back and my thumbs started massaging and stroking the top of her mound. It wasn't too long before I was rewarded with a little sighing moan.

She was getting wetter too, I noticed as I swallowed. I hoped her body's response was carrying her mind along because her body was enjoying this. I was as well, her bald pussy was a novelty; Jem's was bushy and playing with her mound like this could tangle the hair.

I let her lips slip and flattened my tongue, splitting hers and laying them flat to let the tip of my tongue explore the bumps and dips of the centre. I elicited another sigh as I swirled my tongue in her honey hole, more proof that my strategy might be working.

I concentrated on it, licking the soft flaps and crinkly bits, lapping up her juices as they seeped down. Her hands came down to mine, her fingers pressing my thumbs in as they circled the nub hidden inside.

I let her fingers direct me while I started bobbing my head to fuck her with my tongue. Her hips gave a wiggle as her fingers paused and I seized on the moment to shift my thumbs and slip my tongue up to find her nub.

She gave a small cry as the tip of my tongue brushed over it, a hard little pearl nestling in the soft folds. I rubbed it a few times and then started circling it. I felt her hands come to my head, pressing me in.