The Trails of Life 05

Story Info
My new Mistress.
7.7k words
4.75
9.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

My new Mistress

Haley messaged and within the minute, she had a phone call.

"Domina," Haley answered.

"How may I help you this time?" I heard her ask.

"Cathy is willing to swap slaves with me," she replied confidently. "I would like to request permission to effect the change."

"I see no harm in that. Is Cathy there?"

"Yes Domina," Cathy said slipping up the bed to sit next to her.

"You agree?" asked the voice from the pad.

She nodded, "Yes."

"Very well, you can swap now and I'll amend the paper work. You are aware of the restriction on him?"

"Yes Domina," Cathy intoned.

"Is that all?"

"Yes Domina," Haley replied.

She was smiling as she looked around at Cathy with Cathy smiling back at her. It was a toss-up amongst the three of us, who was happiest. I was more than pleased to be free of Haley; I had more trust in Cathy treating me gently if I kept her happy.

Haley broke out a bottle of wine and they had a glass each, while I sat there still excited by the swap being made permanent. The time left until the start of lessons went quickly and I happily handed my leash to Cathy when we left.

For most of the afternoon, Cathy had me licking her pussy, face sitting, on my knees in front of her, with her ass in the air on the bench and more. I admired her self-control in denying herself a climax, when she got near; she turned to teasing me, getting me hard enough to make the laces bite.

I was glad when the lesson ended, hoping she'd want sex and I could empty my aching balls. She walked back with Gail telling her of the reassignment, I was happy to trail along behind, looking forward to getting this belt off.

She walked us straight into the bedroom, dropping the leash and turning to me as the door closed behind us.

"Over to the bed," she ordered. "We've got some unfinished business."

As she walked over, she hooked her thumbs to pull her panties down. "I don't know why they won't let us do it in class."

She slipped them down to her thighs then sat on the edge of the bed.

"You don't have to crawl in here," she said, as she looked over at me.

There were only a couple of steps between us and I reared up onto my knees to close the distance while she wiggled the panties from her feet. My hands pushed her knees apart and she thrust her hips forward as she lay back.

"Oh that's good," she said as I began licking around her lips.

I glanced up and would have smiled at the happy expression on her face if I hadn't been wishing that she'd unbelted me and let us both have a satisfying fuck. I did my duty and brought her to her climax, licking at her copious cum as she shuddered and groaned.

"All for a bit of anal," she said as she propped herself up on her elbow. "She doesn't know what she's missing."

I knew what I was missing, relief for my aching balls.

"Come and lie next to me and let's cuddle for a while," she said.

"Mistress," I replied. "Can I have the belt off and use the toilet first?"

"Yes, of course," she said sitting up.

I got to my feet.

"Turn around," she requested. "You can start unlacing it."

I turned my back to her and felt a few tugs on the balls ring as she undid the strap. I was busy freeing my half-erect cock from its confines; I was nearly free when I felt the weight of the belt shift as she loosened that.

"Hold still," she ordered. "While I free your balls."

One hand slipped around me as the other slid between my legs. I felt her soft fingers take them as I held the belt up, the tightness of them squeezing through the loop causing a hiss of breath.

"Sorry," she said as she released them.

I lowered the belt, putting it on the end of the bed as she lay back down.

"I'm off," I said, heading for the door.

She answered with a noncommittal, "Ah ha."

I took the chance and walked across the lounge, my need for the toilet getting more urgent as I got closer. Initially, it had been a ploy to get the belt off but my bladder had seized on the opportunity.

I just sat and let it flow, feeling the relief in my aching balls as well. I wondered briefly about the other guy, while I was sorry for him, I was more than glad he'd taken my place.

Cathy was waiting for me when I returned, popping her head up and smiling as she held her hand out. She turned and snuggled up, pulling my arm over her as I curved to her back.

"We're nearly half way through the first week, it can't go fast enough for me," she said with a sigh.

My count was longer than hers, but she had some sympathy from me. At least it looked like the rest of my time here had improved. That set me wondering what the next Mistress would be like. I'd been incredibly lucky so far, I'd had Rachel and two other Goddesses and now I had Cathy.

As it neared teatime, she had me retrieve my belt and refitted it, getting me hard and bringing back the ache in my balls so she could lace it properly. I got some bad vibes from Cathy's old slave, I didn't let it disturb me, he signed up for it, I hadn't.

I was glad to get off my knees again when we got back to her room, standing to make us tea and coffee. Gail came through, exchanging greetings as she crossed to her bedroom as Cathy sat and watched the news for a while.

As most of it was local, it didn't hold my interest and rather than think about my circumstances I began to set myself engineering problems to solve. Gail went out, changed into a slinky tight fitting green dress, mentioning she'd be in Jenifer's room.

After a half hour or so, she pulled out her pad, inviting me onto the sofa with her so she could lean against me. She spent another half hour on it catching up on her feeds before asking me to make another cuppa.

I was glad of the interruption, doing something was better than sitting dumb. When I made the drink, she killed the screen and led me back into the bedroom. As we got to the bed, she took the cup from me.

"You can unlace yourself again," she said sitting and taking a sip.

As I started, she put the cup on the bedside cabinet then looked back at me. "Turn around."

I turned and she began to undo the strap and then dip her hands between my thighs, spreading them, to free my balls. I had the lace loose enough to pull it free when she loosened the belt, holding one end and then letting it fall to the floor.

"Sit against the headboard," she ordered.

She watched as I got up on the bed and sat on the pillow. Reaching for her bag she took the pad out then picked up the cup.

"Hold this," she said passing me the cup.

As I took it she climbed up, pushing my legs apart to sit between them and lie back on me. Drawing her knees up, she turned her attention to the pad, the zipper of her corset felt hard, pressing against my skin.

I made the best of it, slipping my arms around her waist and closed my eyes to lay my head back. We lay quietly together; I could feel her irregular breathing, the little chuckles and shakes of the head, wondering about my inbox when I got home.

After ten minutes she leant forward and stretched to put the cup up on the cabinet, turning to me she said. "Unzip me."

I unzipped her and she pulled it free, dropping it on the bed beside her and massaging her breasts. The she leant back against me and lifted her ass to slide her panties off.

She turned over and slid her pad under the pillow then looked up at my face. "This is your reward for this afternoon."

With that, she eased herself down, one hand grasping my cock and holding it up as she bent her head in and kissed then licked at my head as the foreskin shrank back. As it swelled in her hand, she began to stroke it.

I felt the pleasure surge through me, my legs widening further as I put my hands on her shoulders. It felt amazing as she sucked and licked, all the while her hand maintained a tight grip as she stroked me.

It took her less than five minutes to make me cum and then it was under the cover for cuddles. The pleasurable post coital feeling had me dozing with her wrapped in my arms, safe for another night.

We made love minutes or hours later, she woke me turning over to face me. Her hand snaking down between us to take hold of my cock, I brought my hand around and cupped her breast.

She rolled back and I pulled my arm from under her and twisted on top. Bowing my head my lips took her nipple, sucking it in. Between us, her hand was awkwardly stroking my stiffening cock and I twisted my knees around to help her.

Her free hand came over and she ploughed her fingers into my hair. Both nipples were hard before I swapped over and I wondered if she had woken from a sexy dream. Shortening the length of foreplay I thought was needed; I slipped a hand down toward her thin landing strip.

She opened her thighs, a sharp 'Ah' escaping her lips as my finger slipped over the hard nub and into the warm wet folds. I played in the entrance to her tunnel with the tip of my finger, her soft pliable skin rolling under it as her hips thrust up.

There was another 'Ah' moment as my finger slipped inside, her hand gripping my hair as her stroking paused momentarily. As I started softly finger fucking her, I turned my attention back to her breast, widening my mouth and sucking as much as I could in while my tongue circled around her nipple.

She gave her first moan of many, her hand massaging my head as the other tightened on my shaft. Her thighs closed, her hips thrusting in time with my hand. I started to shift around, shuffling my knees down to her thighs.

She slipped from my cock as her legs widened, letting me slip a knee over between them, I nipped her nipple and let it pull free as I moved my other knee over she lifted her hips and her hands came to my shoulders.

I held my shaft and rubbed my head over her slick folds, eliciting another soft moan as I rubbed it over her hard little nub. I felt the tight grip of her tunnel as I inched it in, its slickness feeling like velvet as my head stretched it open.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, squeezing in to take the last millimetre then holding me there for a few seconds. When they eased, I began to rock my hips. Her hands tightened on my shoulders, the sharp spikes of pain from her nails subsumed in the greater pleasure from my cock.

"Harder!" she cried in a strained voice.

My long lazy stroke shortened and my speed had my balls slapping against her. Her fingers opened and she slid her hands to the sides of my face, she had her eyes screwed shut and her mouth gaping as her head rocked gently back and fore.

My pleasure grew as my shaft plunged in and out, my stretched arm giving to put me on my elbows, her breasts brushing mine as my thrusting continued. Her hands slipped and slid between us, her hands moving over her breasts to massage and squeeze them.

As her breath shortened, her legs tightened on mine, her hands looping back around me. I sped up, grateful that hers would be first, and that the next was mine to enjoy. She shivered, her hips jerking up for me to slam against then her body tensed.

"Philip!" The name exploded from her lips as she shuddered.

I felt the contractions of her tunnel seize my shaft, sending a second hand thrill through me. I was glad of the seconds to rest from my exertions, looking up at her with her eyes screwed tight still and her labouring chest brushing mine with her firm nipples.

She opened her eyes and looked dreamily up at me, a smile on her lips, I bent my head down and kissed her chin then as I straightened, I started rocking my hips slowly. Her smile broadened into a grin and her head tilted back, her hands coming to my shoulders and sliding down till she held my biceps.

I kept the stroke short as I established a rhythm, hoping she'd have a second but not worried if she didn't. I had my eyes closed, aware of the building pleasure, my shortening breath and oddly, the cold patch of perspiration between my shoulder blades.

Her grip tightened on my arms then shifted to my shoulders, she shivered, her hips jerking to slam against me. I lost the rhythm but carried on to cum just as she did, feeling her contraction milking me, as I emptied my load into her.

She had a second and third helping of her shuddering contractions, extending the ecstasy for me as well as the extra sensitivity sent shivers down my spine. We both lay exhausted, my weight barely contained on my elbows as I laboured for breath.

When my cock plopped out, I rolled off and onto my back, my arm extending out as she rolled to me and snuggled into my side. She laid her head on my shoulder, drew her knee up over my thighs, and curled her hand around my neck.

"If I were as rich as her, I'd have paid a thousand to have you, that was one of the best fucks I've had in my life," she half whispered dreamily.

I felt quite flattered, but I suspected Philip figured in there as well, and I had a suspicion that she might have had a head start.

"I'm here to please," I joked.

"Mm, you certainly did that," she said as she snuggled into me.

I was curious who Philip was, a lover most probably. It was a bit disheartening to find her focusing on someone else while you were putting the effort in to give her the climax, better than finding her staring at the ceiling I supposed, but not by much.

We drifted back off to sleep. In the morning I found her backed into me, my arm draped over her. I lay quietly wondering what the day would bring, what lessons were planned for today.

She woke, stretching and yawning then turning to me, a small frown appearing as she found me smiling back.

"You," she said with a little shake of the head. "You've made me like you too much. It was better the other way when I could beat my old slave and make love to you at night. I've got to pass and that means doing what they tell you to, so if that means I've got to whip you, I've got to whip you."

She paused.

"Look, Haley would have done it and I'll be easier on you than she would, so it's still a gain."

"It's okay," I said, stopping her. "I can't say I like this sort of treatment but I can tolerate it because I can see an end to it, if you need to pass you need to pass."

"Stop being kind to me," she said. "You'll only make it worse. I'm not into the serious stuff like Haley. I only want the diploma and the letters after my name."

There was a funny side to it; we were both caught up in the system, neither of us wholly willing participants, me the least willing of all. She was doing it to get herself a nice little job, for her it was an act.

On the other hand, it was my skin. As she said, she'd be a kinder Mistress than Haley but it still involve me being hurt. It was all academic anyway, I was the one that was the slave and I was there for her to practice on, I could only complain if she broke the terms of the contract.

"You do what you have to, I'll survive. I forget who it was, but someone famous once said 'You should experience everything once'."

She gave me a weak smile. "Come on, let's get showered and ready."

She showered first while I made tea for her. When I came back from my shower, she was half dressed. Today's outfit was black shiny knee-high boots with fishnets, a short micro black leather skirt; on the bed was a matching waistcoat.

"Help me with this," she asked, turning her back to reveal her half-zipped bustier.

I walked over and finished her off.

She walked over to the dressing table while I sat on the side of the bed and waited. While this was another day less on my calendar, I had to wait till 'school' started to find out how good or bad it was going to be.

When she finished doing her hair and prettying herself up a little, she came over and fitted the belt, sucking and licking my cock longer than she needed before lacing it up. She knocked on Gail's door as we left, leading me through empty corridors on a now familiar journey.

My face was the only one around the table that didn't look glum; each as they walked in had a downcast air about him. I didn't believe in coincidence and while this was new to me it wasn't to them, I started worrying about what they knew that I didn't.

I plodded along after her as we made our way to the classroom, filled with a foreboding and pondering another great thinkers words, 'A little suffering is good for the soul'.

Milling around I could see that the female slaves looked apprehensive, which made me feel more depressed as we waited for the tutors to arrive. I was surprised to see both Mistress Verity and Mistress Sophia walk in.

Verity looked around and spotted Cathy. They made her way straight over to us.

"Cathy, your man can't take part today, I've arranged for Mistress Sophia to take him."

Cathy looked puzzled.

"It's anal day, you're sharing with Haley." Verity explained further.

Sophia reached out for my lead and Cathy reluctantly gave it up.

"You can collect him from my office," Sophia said.

"Thanks," Cathy mumbled.

I followed the two Mistresses as they exchanged a few more words then Sophia parted and lead me to the door. She had an office down the corridor from Mistress Justine and she hung my leash on a peg beside the door as we entered.

I spent a boring hour and a half trying to concentrate on the problems I set myself, while Sophia busied herself with office tasks. Break time she took me to the toilet and the staff dining room, I got hung on the wall again there but at least she brought me a paper cup of fruit juice to drink.

She was in and out the office for the next hour, letting me relax. Then she was back busy again in the office until dinnertime. Taking me for food was fun, first she had her meal then she got a tray and had me carry it back to her office and eat there.

I thought the afternoon would never end, when Cathy finally did come to collect me, I could have kissed her feet. She seemed a little subdued as she took me back upstairs, though the lift was empty when we got in, on the next floor up, it got crowded with young Masters and their robot slaves.

Her mood had brightened by the time we got to her room; she had me make coffee for us, telling me to bring it into the bedroom when it was ready. Two seconds later, she was back out, asking me to unzip her.

When I took the coffee in, she was sitting at the dresser in a loose t-shirt and shorts brushing her hair.

"On the bedside cabinet," she called to me.

I turned and headed that way, putting hers down, sitting, and sipping mine.

"I don't understand Haley; she used four different dildos when one would have done."

I gave her a meaningless nod.

"She never showed this side of her last term, she was almost clinical."

"Ah ha," I said neutrally.

"The good news is we're going out tomorrow. Visiting a hotel in the morning and a club in the afternoon," she said as she picked up her cup and sat next to me.

That caught me by surprise, my first thought was about being paraded naked and who might see me, I'd gotten used to it in the closed confines of the schools but this was the big wide world outside.

The realisation that there was nothing I could do about it flooded in a split second later. It might be good news to her, but I didn't welcome it. A second thought struck me, here the floor was soft and easy on my knees, and I couldn't see me faring so well on concrete.

She took another sip. At least the thought of it brightened her mood further, it sounded like she might have had a little falling out with Haley, but she seemed to be getting over it.

When I finished my drink, I put the cup down and sat waiting for her to tell me what to do next. I looked expectantly at her as she finished her drink; she passed the cup to me and lay back. Mentally shrugging I put it with mine.

"Come lie down," she said as I straightened.

As I lowered myself, she crabbed around to lie lengthways, giving me her back. I let her snuggle up then draped my arm over her; she caught my hand and wrapped it around her waist.