The Trails of Life 07

Story Info
Comeuppance
10k words
4.57
7.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter seven

Comeuppance

I gave a slight nod of my head and turned to the door. When we got there I chose the first booth. She stopped at the door.

"Have you got the one with the holes?"

"What one?"

"The chair one in your brochure."

"Yes," I replied. "It's in one of the other booths."

I walked over to the opposite door. I hadn't a clue which to choose and I hoped I wouldn't have to go through too many till I found one. It was the third door and the sight of it amazed me. It looked high tech and almost medical.

The 'holes' were in the back of the chair and she'd have to kneel on the seat, and that didn't look too comfortable. On the side was a pad. I picked it up and turned it on. It was the control pad I'd hoped it was.

Marilyn stood there looking at me as I touched the one that showed face down confidently, then turned to her as the mechanics of the chair hummed and the seat folded and became knee rests as the armrests swung behind.

Marilyn loosened the belt of her robe, her hands coming up to slip it from her shoulders. I took it from her and hung it on a peg while she turned to the chair. She was climbing on when I turned back, maneuvering her breasts into the 'holes'.

The controls on the pad allowed me to adjust the chair to fit her including deepening the cups. When she was comfortable I went for the oil, choosing a non aromatic one. I smoothed the oil in over her shoulders using the heels of my hands and slowly worked my way down.

When I got to her ass I had to stoop as I used my fingers to massage her cheeks. When I pulled them apart I was low enough to see her pussy wink at me from below her wrinkled rosebud.

My mind took a strange path as it followed a stray thought about what her fans would give to be in this position and how it was meant to be a punishment for me.

When I got to her thighs she stopped me, wanting to turn over. Straightening and stepping to the side I picked up the pad as she dismounted. I reset the chair to the normal sitting mode and she sat in it.

"Start on my thighs and work up this time," she requested as I adjusted it to her.

One of the settings widened her legs and I left them just wide enough for me to fit between her knees. My mind also saw its use as a bondage device, a strap or two here and there and she would be immobilised.

I had to stoop again as I started at the knee and worked up. My fingers squeezing the sides as my thumbs ran along the top. My massage was more sensual than therapeutic but she was enjoying it.

As I got nearer the top of her thigh I wondered if we were going to have sex here. If I widened her legs a little more I could comfortable eat her out, and probably fuck her. I let my fingers skim her mound, remembering that her breasts were her starter button.

With both thighs done I straightened a little and moved on to her abdomen, gently pressing as my hands slipped over the supple skin. Her breasts were next and I pressed further between her knees to lean in as I straightened up.

Her eyes were closed and she gave a sigh as I put my freshly oiled hands to the sides of her mounds to begin. Her nipples were half erect as I got to them, sliding under my palms and growing harder as I rolled them.

She was half panting when she asked me to eat her out, I enjoyed the taste and texture for long minutes before switching to her nub to make her cum. The smallness of the room seemed to amplify her cry as her thrusting hips rocked my back on my heels.

My cock was tenting my pants as I stood, ready to perform its function.

"Here or upstairs?" I asked as I cupped her breasts.

"Now," she gasped.

I undid my fly and pushed my slacks and shorts down, my cock springing out. Grasping it I bent my knees and rubbed my head over her folds. Then I slipped it in feeling her tightness as it penetrated deeper.

Her thighs stopped me from getting it all in and she struggled to open her legs wider as I started to rock my hips.

"Wait," she gasped.

I stopped, looking up to see her eyes meet mine.

"Open it wider," she ordered.

I reached for the pad and touched the icon, opening her legs. As they widened I pushed further in. When my skin met hers I lifted my finger and kissed her breasts while I slipped the pad into its holder.

I brought both hands up to her breasts as I started to fuck her again, gently squeezing and caressing them. Her hands leapt up to grip the top of my arms, her moans and sighs growing louder as I upped the tempo.

Her scream was a wail of joy as her body shuddered and her tunnel squeezed my shaft. Her hands pulled me in, fingers digging into my flesh as another shudder ran through her.

I could hear her rasping breath and feel her beating heart as I slipped my hands out and laid my arms to her sides, catching my breath before the finale. Her grip softened and her hands fell away as she let out a last groan.

"Oh God that was good," she said dreamily, her eyes opening heavy lidded.

I took that as the cue to resume and swung my hips back.

"No! Wait." She said, grabbing my arms. "Let's finish this in bed."

I dipped my knees and let it slip out. It took me a second to lean and grab the pad then step back. I hit the reset icon and as the chair straightened she leapt out, breasts bouncing making for her robe. I put the pad back and pulled up my shorts and slacks, doing them up as I followed her as she did her robe up on the way to the door.

Fortunately the lump in my trousers had subsided by the time we made it to the lounge. The few guests there paid us no real heed as we passed through and found a waiting lift.

In her room we started from square one again with her getting an orgasm from my tongue before we both climaxed. My ears rang with her cry of pleasure as she hugged me tight around the neck.

My heart beat with the adrenaline and exertion but the afterglow of my sexual release pushed it to the back of my mind. The seconds sped by and all too soon I felt it slip out, drawing a groan from her.

I rolled off and onto my side, throwing an arm over her as she snuggled in to back me. I wasn't tired, I lay there wondering what my last week might bring, and this one seemed to have developed into an easy routine, with good food, sex and near freedom.

My thoughts went from there to home, how my return might go, my job and the people there. They should be sympathetic seeing as they had the technical expertise to understand it wasn't my fault.

I'd find out how Jem felt, no doubt she would have messaged me and the tone of those would clue me in. I'd have to start thinking up the details for my story when I got home.

She stirred after twenty minutes or so, twisting in my arms.

"Would you like to marry me? I'll give you a good prenup," she asked as she faced me.

It took me a second to parse it.

"Huh."

"You're the best lover I've had in a long time. I'd like to keep you in my bed a while longer."

"I'm already married," I protested.

"But you're in bed with me now, you can just stay with me and I'll give you an allowance."

"I've got a family and a job to go back to," I said, unwilling to give an outright no and have to explain my prisoner status.

If I did that she bid on me next week, nice and easy as that might be I didn't want to get myself tied to her.

"Just till the next nice one comes along," she asked using a whiney little girl voice.

"No, sorry, I'm really not cut out for your sort of lifestyle, clubs and parties."

"You can be my houseboy."

"No, let's us just enjoy the week and call it quits."

"I'm not going to give up till you say yes," she said rolling onto her back.

I rolled to my back. This was a complication I never expected, I hoped she wasn't going to try to pester me into saying yes. I wanted to get dressed and get out and used the excuse of needing the toilet to start the ball rolling.

When I got back to my room I flopped down on the bed and ordered the screen on. Her offer of marriage had me amused now that I'd gotten over the surprise, if my lovemaking pleased her that much then I must be pretty good. After all, she had the experience to know.

I had no doubt she'd renew her offer this evening when I saw her again, it was a tempting offer but her idea of fun wasn't mine. I was more of a domestic animal than a social one, I had a professional ladder to climb not a greasy celebrity one.

I turned on the screen and let a quiz show keep me occupied while I waited for tea time. When the time arrived I made my way down and was pleased to see Philly there. Sam was also there at a different table and I gave her a cheery wave as I went to the servery.

I joined Philly and thanked her for the shorts rather than ask about her day, it raised a smile as looked up at me.

"How's Marilyn?" she asked.

"She's fine."

I took the decision not to mention the marriage proposal, at least not now.

"You know there were reports of sexual noises coming from the massage area."

"Yes, sorry. She found the massage very stimulating. You know one of her reasons for coming here was that massage chair?"

"No."

"Yes, it's has cut outs for her breasts. Apparently she'd seen it in your brochure."

"On the web," she confirmed, nodding. "And I thought it a novelty."

Her pad signalled a message. She retrieved it, read it and replied, while continuing her meal. I sat and ate mine while she did, glad of the distraction. She had a pensive look on her face as she put the pad away that left me wondering what the message had been about.

She finished long before I did, giving me a lopsided smile as she stood to take her tray back. I looked around and saw that Sam had gone as well. With only strangers left finished the meal and returned to my room. After half an hour with only the screen for company I took a trip down to the lounge for coffee.

There were a scattering of guests there and I walked over to an empty table in the far corner. I could see the room from there and watched the comings and goings till it was time for my appointment with Marilyn. With her promise to make me say yes in my mind I made my way to her room.

I waited a few second longer before the light changed and the door opened for me.

"I'm in the bedroom," she called as I walked in.

I walked through to find her seated at the dressing table, wearing another of those silken robes. "Hey," she greeted me.

"Hi."

"Do you want a drink?" she asked, indicating the empty glass next to her half full one.

"Yes thanks," I replied as I walked over to her.

She poured me one and handed it to me as I stopped next to her. Taking it from her I turned and parked my ass on the edge of the dressing table. Sipping the drink I was delighted to find the smooth mellow taste of the Bourbon.

"This is a nice drink," I remarked.

"Imported," she said, swiveling to me.

"I would have guessed that," I replied. "The good stuff on my home world is imported as well."

"This is stock from old Earth itself. Along with Brandy it's my favourite."

I took another sip as she turned back to the mirror, her robe falling open to reveal stocking clad legs as she crossed her knees. I pushed myself up and walked over to sit on the bed, my cock reacting to the thought of what was coming.

I watched from my new vantage point as she finished cleansing her face. Seeing too, her clothes tossed on the floor in front of the wardrobe. When she was finished she picked up the bottle and her glass, putting them on the cabinet as she sat next to me.

She took my glass. "No yes yet." a statement rather than a question.

She put my glass next to hers and turned back to me.

"No, in a week and a half I get my life back. I intend to spend it anywhere but here. I've got a comfortable life waiting for me back on Herkonen."

"How much more comfortable would it be with fifty thousand in your pocket?" she asked sweetly.

"No, I'm going to have trouble enough explaining these nine week let alone adding more to them."

"But these will be fun weeks, we can go to resorts. Have you ever surfed or paraglided?"

"No," I said with emphasis. "Would you come with me to my world?"

"That's different, my career is here, my manager, my agent."

"Beautiful as you are I have a wife at home and I want to keep her. I need to get home to straighten things out."

"She'll understand if you come home rich."

"I'm not so sure of that." I answered, not mentioning that fifty thousand was hardly rich.

She put her hand on my thigh. "I bet I'm better in bed than she is."

While that might have been true she was well down the rankings compared to Rachel. "We get by."

As her hand slide towards my cock it started thickening. It was a bulge when her hand reached it. She trailed her hand slowly over it and started undoing my fly.

"Lift your arse," she said as she unzipped me.

I lay back and arched my hips up as she slipped from the bed and turned to pull my shorts and slacks down. She crouched to free my feet and then pushed my knees apart and slid her hands up my thighs.

My cock was standing proud and both hands swept up to take it. Looking me in the eyes as she leant in and gave it an experimental lick. A spike of pleasure ran through me as she started stroking the underside, the tip of her tongue running over my eye hole making it twitch.

Her technique was one of the best yet, by the time she started bobbing she had me breathing heavily. In a dozen or so strokes my seed was gushing into her mouth as fast as she could gulp it down.

I lay back as she scooted up onto the bed next to me. I opened my eyes as she slipped astride my waist. She'd lost her robe and her breasts drew my eyes, they were hanging plump and ripe as she leant forward.

I brought my hands up to take them, holding her nipple in my palm as my fingers massaged and caressed her mounds. I could feel her stockinged thighs pressing on me as she leant further, bringing one breast in range of my mouth.

Shifting my hand from the nipple I craned my neck and seized it with my lips. She gave a soft moan, switching one hand to the side of my head as she moved up. I let my finger and thumb take the other nipple as I sucked on the hard little stub, getting her to moan again.

She straightened after a minute or so. "Let's move to the centre of the bed," she said huskily.

She lifted a knee and I rolled and shuffled to the middle as she stayed on her knees and rolled her tights down. When she freed herself she joined me, turning to straddle me for a sixty nine.

As she lowered herself I held her thighs and guided her pussy down onto my mouth, the fragrance and taste had my cock responding even as she took hold of it, the soft velvety touch of her tongue bringing on a full revival as it thickened in her fingers.

I lapped vigorously at her folds as she licked and sucked on my head, both of us oblivious to all but each other and our growing sexual pleasure. Her juices flowed freely as my tongue tip explored her tunnel, circling the soft silky folds of its entrance.

Her lips worked their magic, even her soft moans feeding me pleasure while the hard nipples pressed into my ribs. The slight tremor ran through her, making her wriggle as her hand tightened on my cock.

I pulled her, moving my tongue to her hard little nub. She raised her head, pushing her pussy against my lips and nose, her hand still stroking me as she sighed. "Oh yes." Within seconds her hand was stilled as a shiver brought a groan to her lips.

My hands tightened as I held on and continued rubbing it with the tip while the soft underside of my tongue massaged the hood. Her hips bucked with the next shudder, her hand squeezing my shaft as a small shriek pleasure was followed by a louder one as she climaxed.

I lapped at her cum, holding on to her writhing body till it stilled and lay deadweight on top of me. She was light enough for me to wait and see what her next move would be, hopefully putting my throbbing cock out of its misery with a fuck.

She released my shaft and pulled herself down till her thighs bridged mine. Rising she grasped my shaft and I felt my head brush through her folds. She sank down with a sigh as my head pushed its way inside her.

Almost immediately she began to rock, her hands tightening on my sides as she leant back and swung her hips.

The pleasure flooded through me as her ass slapped into my groin, making me utter a soft sighing moan.

I reached out, grasping her hips as she sped up, feeling her soft skin under my fingers as the pleasure built. She leant back into my hands as she brought hers up in front of her, letting me hold her up as she played with her breasts.

She pounded on, her moans getting longer and louder as she neared her climax. She gave cry as the shiver threw her rhythm out; jerking a few times before she shuddered and I felt the contractions as she slammed down on me.

I felt her fingers dig into my thighs as she tilted forward, her back curved to me as she gave vent. My sigh was drowned in her cry; I was near but not near enough. I let my hands drop from her hips, laying back wondering if she'd continue or go for a different position.

I didn't have long to wait till she straightened and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Let's do the last one doggy style," she said grinning.

She rose, letting me squirm out below her. She leant forward onto the bad as I scrambled to my knees. Shuffling into position my cock slipped easily into her, I paused a second as my hand took her hips and she wriggled with delight.

It felt good controlling the pace as I began to swing my hips, my cock thrilling at the velvety feel as it plunged into her tunnel. As I got the length I upped the tempo, my balls slapping into her as the stroke shortened.

It took minutes before I felt the pressure build in my groin. I hoped she'd make the next one but mine was coming and I wasn't going to wait. My thighs trembled and my balls slapped her one more time as the eruption started, filling her with streams of hot seed.

My hands slipped to her waist as she slid forward, flatting herself on the bed as I followed her down to rest on my forearms, my softening plopping out as I settled. I kissed her back before rolling myself over to lie next to her.

I turned to her, pulling her far shoulder to get her to back me. My arms encircled her, my hands covering her nipples as I pulled her tight. She was good in bed, I'd give her that, but it was the only common ground we held. While sex with Jem would probably be tame compared to this, it was still sex plus with the love we shared.

It was early yet so I doubted she'd sleep, most probably we'd do it again after I'd had time to fully recover. I wondered again what my final week might bring, would I finally find myself with a mature mistress looking for a toy boy.

She stirred, twisting in my arms to lie on her back; I slipped my arm up under her neck but left the other resting on her breast, my forearm pressing on the other.

"Time to get up I suppose, not that there's ever anything to do in the evening in these places," she said, turning her head to me.

"If it's not a rude question, why are you here?"

"Doctor's orders, well my manager's really. I've got an audition next week and he wants me to have a 'quiet' week, no partying or anything."

"Ah," I acknowledged.

"It's quite a good part except I get killed off half way through," she carried on. "I'm the third to go, shot through the head in my bedroom."

"Sounds gruesome."

"No, it's a murder mystery."

"Ah ha."

"The husband and mistress are killed first and I'm the main suspect till I'm written out."

"Sounds interesting," I replied, feigning interest.