The Train Journey

Story Info
This lady that lunches gets more than she bargained for.
1.3k words
3.77
21.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had meant to be a morning tea amongst four old school friends, but then it turned into lunch and we eventually finished a little bit worse for wear early evening. It had been a great day spent in Covent Garden and I made my way to Charring Cross to get the train home. The downside was that I would have to join London's commuters, something which I had not done since I had got married and become a "lady that lunches".

London's trains are normally packed between 4.30 and 7.30 and as my train came in, I was hoping to get a seat, but despite it starting empty, the seats filled before I had a chance to bag one. Standing near the doors which I knew would not open during the journey, my personal space became less and less until I was crushed between a well groomed secretarial type, in front, and someone behind me and still people were crushing in.

As the train left the station, I felt the person behind me rocking against me. At first, I thought it was the rhythm of the train, but no, someone was pushing into me, I could feel his erection growing as he positioned himself against the crack of my ass. I could not move and was too embarrassed to say anything. He was using me to masturbate against and there was nothing I could do about it, without making a scene. I looked at the passengers adjacent to me and it was clear that they were in their zone, as my body was being assaulted. I could feel his breath on my neck as he gently but firmly thrust against me. The he got braver, I felt him place his hands against my hips pulling my ass to meet his thrusts.

I could not believe this was happening, that I was not saying anything and that I was feeling a growing heat in my pussy, it must have been my inebriated state that was causing that, but there was nothing I could do, as my breathing got faster. The hands on my hips began to raise the hem on my dress and as he held me closer, his hand creeped round and slipped inside my briefs, making its way over my smooth mound seeking out my slit. His other hand was around me holding my stomach and as he reached and stroked my clit he held me up as my legs almost gave way. I was biting my lip as he stroked away.

Stopping at Waterloo, then London Bridge no one noticed the activity going on in the carriage, as I was being brought so close to orgasm, before being denied at the very point of need.

As we came into into New Cross Station, his hands left my body and straightened my skirt, the doors opened and he grabbed my hand, his other hand in my back he pushed me towards the door and took me off the train.

For the first time, I could see my assailant, he was at least 50, wearing a suit which had big sweat stains in the armpits, overweight and balding. I did not care, I was so horny!

Where are we going, I whispered, drugged by the hormones and alcohol running through my body, not knowing why I was allowing him to lead me. We turned down a small lane by the platform, he held my chin and brought his lips to mine and we kissed, I readily opened my mouth as his tongue slipped in, we played the dance of tongues his hands were on my breasts, I was thrusting and gyrating, I needed relief, I wanted this fat sweaty, middle aged man like nobody I had ever wanted before and I hated myself for it.

We broke apart he took my hand and led me down the lane and a few feet further he led me through a door into the mens toilet room.

"In there, face the bowl," I went into the small single toilet cubicle, he pushed me so that I was leaning over the stinking toilet bowl, his hands went up my dress and my panties were pulled down to the floor, he slipped his finger into my soaking pussy and placed his thumb on my clit - it sent shivers through me, before taking them away again.

"Step out of them!"

I stood up straight and did as told, leaving my knickers on the floor and he picked them up. I never saw them again, so he must have put them in his pocket as a souvenir.

He pushed me between my shoulders so I was leaning again on the cistern, looking directly into the bowl. He lifted my dress and pushed it up. I could see through my legs as he stepped back to "admire" my naked ass and pussy and I saw droplets on the floor from my juices, I had never been so wet before. My pussy was dripping, literally.

I heard the whirr of his phone camera as I was saved for later wanks, I assume. My butt and pussy exposed, my dress "rucked up" over my back, I saw his trousers drop around his ankles and he shuffled forward.

His cock was not a bad size as he rubbed it up and down my slit. He had brought me so near to orgasm before and stopped, but this time he was allowing me to reach the heights and explode and explode I did with a scream muffled only by the biting of me knuckles to avoid bringing the station staff rushing in, I could see the cubicle door was open, so anyone coming in would see his ass and me bent over.

As my orgasm subsided he pushed forward and slipped easily in, grabbing my hips this time he used them to fuck his cock. My head was on my forearms, before strength began to return to me and I began to thrust back and squeeze my vaginal muscles beginning to milk his organ. As we fucked his hands reached round and groped my tits, pulling my dress open and each breast out of the cups of my bra.

Now we were going at it like animals, thrusting against each other, my tits being mauled and he had hauled me up so he could devour my neck with his tongue. Faster and faster we banged, I felt his cock swelling inside me as he neared, he grabbed my hair and together we exploded, his seed filling me, it felt like a bucket load. As my orgasm subsided my head went back on my forearms, as I rested, I felt his cock leave me and his seed run down the inside of my leg.

After a few seconds, I turned to my assailant, but he was gone and I heard a train leaving the station. Disappointed but satisfied I went to take some toilet roll to clean his seed but the cubicle was out and I had to make my journey home, standing to avoid staining the seat, with my legs closed tight to keep as much seed in as possible.

That night, I received two anonymous pictures on my phone of my ass and pussy, pre and post fucking and that was the last I heard from him.

It was an afternoon to remember, I have never been to those heights before or since, in fact it affected my life with my husband and we separated soon after. I'm glad it happened, it was anonymous and non consensual and I would not want to ever have that type of experience again ... Although, three times now I have found myself catching that train home, but never yet have I found my assailant...