The Train Ride

Story Info
He watches as she secretly pleasures herself.
1.6k words
4.46
37.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He boarded the train, placing his briefcase at his feet, between his legs. He was taking a evening train; looking at his watch, he realized that it would be 9:35pm soon, and the train would be leaving. Closing his eyes, he tucked his train ticket in his jacket pocket and leaned back. He'd reach Baltimore after midnight, so he might as well get some sleep.

He'd been awakened once, when the conductor asked for his train ticket, not long after the train pulled out of Penn Station. The seat next to his remained empty, as did the ones directly across from him on the other side of the aisle; the train itself seemed almost barren, with only a few people scattered about the car, most notably a young lady sitting diagonally across the aisle from him. She was a young redheaded woman, dressed in a dark skirt and white blouse. His gaze lingered on her for a moment; though just an ordinary looking woman, he thought that she was lovely, with a beautiful face and stunning red lips. As the conductor collected his last ticket and left the car, the lights were dimmed, and she became a silhouette against the moonlight that came in through her window. It was dark outside, of course, and he turned his attention from a woman he knew he'd never meet to longingly stare out the window. For a few minutes, he drowsily watched the bright lights of the city, and then the towns that they passed through. Soon, however, exhaustion gave way to the sights, and, as they started through what seemed to be a long stretch of just darkness, his eyes closed and he fell asleep once again.

When he was roused again, the train car was dark, the only light that of the EXIT sign at the very end and the moonlight streaming in from the windows across from him. His first instinct was to look at his watch, but it was too dark to see the hands; he had to assume he'd been out for an hour at least, maybe more, and they had to be close to the various stops that would mark the end of the trip. He leaned back again, ready to close his eyes once more, when he noticed some motion where the young lady was sitting. With the moonlight coming in through the windows next to her, he could see her well; she looked slumped in her seat slightly, her bosom rising and falling steadily.

She must be asleep, he thought, and again realized that she was, to him, pretty attractive. Her lips were slightly parted, her red hair bordered her face, with her bangs almost falling over her eyes. He felt a stirring in his slacks, and realized that it had been nearly two weeks since he'd had any sort of sexual contact with his girlfriend, or even with himself. All at once, the woman sitting across from him became a mosaic of all his fantasies, and he wondered if he could silently unzip himself and take care of his now-throbbing erection and all the urges that came with it. As he reached down to rub himself, to feel his silk boxers gently caress his hard cock, the woman across from him stirred, and he froze. He hadn't even come close to his zipper yet; surely she couldn't have heard him simply rubbing his slacks?

He watched her now, as she moved slowly, deliberately, her hand sliding along the outside of her leg, and then curling to the inside of her thigh as she reached her skirt. He could barely see the white skin of her leg, but what he could see extended up to her hip; her skirt had ridden up above her thighs while her hand trailed over the insides of them, revealing to him either she wore no panties or something of a thong. Her skirt could be covering the sides of a thong, he thought, and his eyes were glued to her.

Gently she touched, the movements of her hand almost invisible, as he was sure she was hoping, but he could see her making tiny circles on the inside of her thigh, moving further and further up her legs. She slumped further in her chair, and he could see her legs were parted; her skirt had fallen in between them now, covering her most intimate area. Her eyes remained closed, but her lips opened up a bit wider as her chest heaved more obviously now. He watched, fascinated at something he'd never seen before, moving his hand to the bulge in his slacks to rub slowly. His cock twitched in his boxers as the sensations grew stronger, and he stopped to stem the tide. Coming so quickly would ruin the moment and this was a moment he intended to savor, for he knew it would never happen again.

Her hand had reached between her legs now, and she slowly moved the skirt that had covered the area, bunching it around her thighs. He longed to see her pussy, but the angle wouldn't allow it; instead, he could only watch as she spread her legs a little more in response to her touch. He could see her eyelids flutter and her lips open wider as her fingers must have found the spot she was looking for. Still moving deliberately now, she rubbed herself with two fingers, her wrist rising and falling in rhythm with her breathing. Her left hand, idle until now, found its way up to her chest, slipping into her blouse to fondle her breast. As two fingers surrounded and stroked her nipple, it hardened, and he could see the tiny ridge through the thin material of her blouse.

As her arousal grew, she withdrew from her blouse, licking the very tip of her left index finger before bringing it down to join her other hand. Her pace quickened as she stroked her wet lips with her left hand, while her right made circles around her clitoris. When she moved a finger into her with her left hand, he almost lost it; the urge to grab his cock was almost uncontrollable, and he would have exploded in an instant. But she wasn't done yet, and he'd decided that he wouldn't finish before she did. He took a quick look around the train, but everything was as it had been: quiet.

The train entered a tunnel - they were approaching their first stop! Undeterred, she continued; her eyes remained closed and for a moment he wondered if she was still sleeping. Her movements now were like still pictures - only her face and the top of her chest was illuminated for brief moments as they passed the lights of the tunnel every few seconds. He couldn't tell if she felt the urgency of the moment; he could almost hear her stifled moans though, and her breathing became obviously ragged (but no more so than someone perhaps taking a deep breath or even snoring). As the tunnel lights got closer and closer together, and they approached their stop - even the exit sign had begun to flash the name of the station - the stills became a moving image once again. Her hands moved in unison now, fingers penetrating while others stroked.

Her body writhed and he knew she realized her time was short; her hands flew now, and his ears strained to hear her wetness. He'd forgotten all about touching himself now, totally immersed in her pleasure, wishing he could sit next to her and feel her heart beating and smell her excitement. A moment before the lights of the train car came on, her upper body tensed, her lips curled over her teeth, and her legs clamped down around her hands. She stopped breathing for a moment as he could see the waves and waves of her orgasm sweeping over her. Her fingers slowed and then stopped, slowly pulling away from between her thighs. As the lights fully illuminated the car, through quick breaths she fixed herself, pulling her skirt back down over her thighs, nearly covering her knees. He realized that his heart was beating quickly too, and his cock hurt from straining against his slacks. But the lights were on now, and he couldn't do any more than let out a deep breath as he drank in the look on her face - tired, but satisfied.

He thought it was all over as the train slowed on its approach; he shifted in his seat, his rock-hard cock making even the slightest movement uncomfortable. Still, his eyes never left her face, as her breathing slowed back to normal. He watched as she brought a finger to her lips and ran it over them, sucking it gently, tasting herself. Mesmerized, he didn't avert his eyes as she stood up and smoothed her skirt down; as she turned, their eyes met, and a blush came to her face almost immediately as she realized he might have witnessed her self-ministrations. She lowered her eyelids, ashamed, then raised them again; a big smile crossed her lips as she looked at his crotch and the pup tent in his slacks. She brought her finger to her lips again, and sensually traced a little circle on her fingertip with her tongue. At that, he lost all control; surge exploded through his loins; his cock began to pulse and spasm, followed by a warm wetness covering his crotch, seeping through his boxers, making a dark stain at his crotch. As his own orgasm unexpectedly rocked him, he closed his eyes and listened to the roaring in his ears.

When it was over, he knew he'd never had an orgasm like that one - he felt as if his orgasm had lasted forever. As he slowly opened his eyes, he realized that she was walking past his seat, her eyes glued to his crotch and the spreading wetness there. Looking up at her sheepishly, he wondered if she he should follow her. But she just smiled at him and licked her lips as she passed and exited the train, but never his memory.