The Train Ride

Story Info
Train journey home gets sexy with friend and strangers.
8.2k words
4.6
75.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jessica at a short course in creative writing over the summer and we hit it off immediately, like we had been buddies forever! We were alike enough in interests to bond well, although physically we were very different. She had shortish blonde hair that was perpetually messy, a beautiful tanned complexion without the hint of a freckle or blemish and amazingly long fingers, toes, arms and legs. Her high cheekbones and cheeky smile always made her face appear warm and inviting.

While I was an identical 5 foot 5 inches, my hair was a bright natural red that I had grown long and wavy. I hated my pale and freckly skin and longed for her long limbs! I guess the only thing I wasn't jealous of when it came to Jessica was that I thought I had great tits, and although Jessica wasn't small chested, she couldn't quite match my D cup boobs!

We were both halfway through our 19th year and had been out clubbing like we did most Saturday nights during that summer. Dressed in our clubbing gear; Jessica in a simple t-shirt, tartan skirt and black boots and me in my best, low cut, boob accentuating, short, tight, midnight blue dress with matching heels. We were dressed for the boys. We both lived miles out of the city so would take turns whose house we stayed at. It was my Saturday so we were riding the last train to the very outer suburbs where I still lived with my parents.

Not unusually, halfway home we were the only 2 left in the carriage in the last train of the evening, sitting across from each other at the far end like always, chatting and giggling away about our night out, quite suitably drunk.

'I can't believe you didn't kiss that guy!' I exclaimed, 'he was hot! I would have been all over him!'

'What was stopping you Rachael?' Jessica teased,

'God, I don't think he even knew I existed.' I retorted, although I wished he had! He had only had eyes for Jessica and barely even said 'Boo!' to me.

'I was tempted, he was cute, but he reminded me of a guy I used to know.'

'Oh, by "know" do you mean "know" or "know"?' I enquired curious.

'Oh, you don't want to know!' laughed Jessica with her cheeky laugh that I loved.

'Go on, you can tell me.' I tried,

'You really wanna know?'

'I do now! Why so mysterious, mystery woman?'

'Gawd, because you'll think I'm a freak!'

'I already know you're a freak,'

' You'll think I'm even more of a freak than the freak you think I am!'

'Ok, keep it to yourself then,' I sighed in mock resignation.

'Ok, ok, but I warned you,' she gave in, 'He reminds me of a guy I knew, just knew mind you, that I may have dared to, um, I guess you might say "pleasure himself" in front of a few people one drunken night!'

'Oh My God!' I squealed. 'How the hell did that happen?'

'Gawd, I knew it would make me sound freaky!'

'Well, do tell.'

'Ok, ok, I'll give you the very quick version. I was at a party and this guy, who was a friend of a friend, was hanging around me all night and kinda annoying me. Anyway, at the end of the night a few of us were in a bedroom smoking a joint, and this guy flops his dick out! So I dared him to jerk it for us girls in the room and he did! It was wild! I'll never forget it.'

'So, then what happened!?'

'Well, that's it! Isn't that enough!? He was wanking and we were all watching in amazement. It was kinda hot to tell the truth. He was a hot guy with a nice big dick.'

That's something else I loved about Jessica, she didn't mince words.

'Wow, that is insane. I don't know what I would have done if I had seen that.' I confessed, trying to picture the scene in my innocent mind.

'You would have reached out and grabbed it!' yelled Jessica, motioning like she was jerking a penis in mid air.

'No way, I would have run screaming and never turned back.'

We both laughed over this for awhile, then as the laughter died down, Jessica said quietly, 'I did.'

'Did what?' I asked.

'Jerked it, she said, looking away embarrassed.

'I wanted to laugh, but held it in. I could see she wasn't being funny, so I stayed silent. I knew she was a bit of a wild child, but I didn't think she was the type to masturbate men she hardly knew in front of people at a party.

'See,' she said, looking out the window and pointing to herself, 'Freak!'

'So what,' I raspberried in an off hand way, 'so you pulled a guys dick at a party, it's not against the law!'

She smiled at me and whispered, 'I gotta tell you, it's the most erotic thing I've ever done! Whew, you should have been there. Just thinking about it now, whew!' and she proceeded to fan her face with her hand.

'Gawd, don't get all sticky on me.' I laughed.

'Too late!'

'Ewww, whore!'

'You ever see anyone masturbate?'

'No way!'

'Anyone ever see you?'

I blushed. 'No!'

'Oh my god! Someone sprung you masturbating! That's hilarious!'

'No way,' I tried, but I had been caught out.

'Who caught you?'

'No-one!'

'Your mum?'

I looked away.

'Your dad?' she cracked up.

I continued to ignore her.

'Your brother?'

I flinched.

'Oh my god, your brother Ricky! That is gold!'

I just put my head in my hands, 'If you ever tell anyone I will tell them you wank strange men at parties!'

That shut her up a bit. The train pulled into a station and no-one got on. It was eerily quiet in that bright carriage, just the two of us, with the darkness outside.

' You'll never guess what he asked me.' Jessica dared cryptically out of the blue.

'Who asked you what?' I yielded, wondering where this was headed.

'The cute guy at the club.'

'I don't know, what did he ask you?' I sighed.

'He asked if your collar matched your cuffs.'

'What?' I asked naively, totally confused.

'If your collar matched your cuffs, haven't you heard that expression before?'

'I have no idea what you're talking about.'

'It means does your...' and she pointed to her head and her skirt.

'I don't get it.'

'He wanted to know if your pubic hair was red like the hair on your head fool!'

'Oh my god,' I blushed, 'he did not!?'

'Oh yes he did!'

'What did you tell him!?'

'I told him the truth of course.'

'No way, I can't believe you! So you told a complete stranger I have red pubes!?'

I was mortified. I had always been embarrassed enough to grow up having bright red hair, but I was even more embarrassed about my exact same shade on my pubic hair when it had grown through. Jessica let out a huge laugh that she couldn't seem to stop, tears coming out her eyes as she fought to speak, seeing my anger and humiliation.

'No, no, no,' she gasped when she found her breath, still giggling, 'I told him I didn't know!' then after a short pause continued, 'But I do now.'

God how dumb of me, how would she know, I had never told her (or anyone) and she certainly hadn't seen me naked.

I blushed even more than I already was. Why was Jessica was being such a bitch to me?

'Come on, don't be mad, I'm sorry, I won't tell a living soul you dirty secret "Fanta Pants".' And with that she broke out into hysterics again.

I kicked her and proceeded to stare out the window, waiting for her to compose herself. She must have felt she had gone too far, stopped laughing quite so heartily and reached out a hand, touching me on the arm.

'Don't be mad, he doesn't know and I don't care. In fact I'm impressed. I've never known anyone with red pubes before.'

'Yeah, well it's a curse. How would you like to have bright red pubes!?'

"I'd love it! I think it's cool! So much more interesting than my brown bush.'

'Mmmmm.'

'Come on, show me, I wanna see 'em.'

'You must be high. It's bad enough you know about them, you ain't ever, ever goin' to see 'em!'

'Come on,' Jessica whined, ' I've never seen red pubes before. I wanna see.'

'Uh uh.'

' I'll show you mine?'

'I don't want to see yours.' I lied.

'Well fine, I don't just show anyone my pussy I'll have you know.'

'I should hope not you skanky ho!'

'Come on, seriously, show me, I won't laugh or anything, I'm genuinely curious.'

Now she had me curious, not that I was going to show her my disgusting red pubes, but did she really want to see them or was she winding me up?

' I'll be your best friend,' she pleaded, 'come on, it's just us on the train, no-one else can see, I wanna see them, look I'll show you mine, it's no big deal!'

And with that statement she stood up in front of me and lifted her red tartan skirt up at the front by the hem. I expected to see some underwear, but instead was greeted by her bare pussy, devoid of any hair what-so-ever! I was shocked, but at the same time couldn't look away. I had never seen any woman's vagina so close, and I certainly, in my innocence had never seen a completely bald one.

'See,' she said blasély, as she dropped he skirt and sat back down, 'now you have to show me.'

' I'm shocked, totally shocked!' I gasped when I could recover. Things were becoming weird and sexual and I didn't know quite where this was headed. Part of me felt excited that I was privy to something I would never had imagined I would be and another part of me felt a little out of my depth. I didn't know what to say or how to react to this situation.

'Fine,' huffed Jessica, 'I show you my vag and you're too chicken-shit to even show me, your friend, your pubes! What's the big mystery? They're just pubes Rachael.'

I tried to compose my thoughts. Since meeting Jessica I had always felt a little jealous of her courage and forthrightness. She seemed to have so much confidence, which I lacked. I decided she was right, I was being chicken-shit. After all, it was just Jessica. What harm could it do to show my friend my pubic hair if she was so intent on seeing it? This was an opportunity to prove that I wasn't a prude in her eyes.

'Fine, if you're such a lezo and you want to ogle my bush, go ahead.' And with that I stood, trying to act as nonchalant and as casual as I could in the gently swaying train carriage while my heart pumped a million miles an hour. I hoped my fear didn't show on my face. Keeping my feet slightly apart to stop from falling over, I lifted the front of my dress with my left hand, revealing the front of my black g-string just a foot from a smiling Jessica's face. Then with my right hand I pulled the front of my underwear down to reveal my pubic mound to my friend. Blood was screaming in my ears, I felt a little sweaty and foolish, revealing myself to her.

'Wow,' Jessica gasped, 'That is soo cool! It's an exact colour match!'

I pulled my underwear back up, released my skirt to its proper skirt hanging position and sat back down.

'Happy?'

'Yes. See, it wasn't so bad was it?'

Sitting back down, I thought about her last question and realised it wasn't so bad. In fact, it was a bit of a thrill. I felt tingly and a bit naughty. We both laughed and the mood lightened. I found myself thinking about Jessica's completely bald vagina just under her skirt, with no underwear to cover it, only a thin covering of tartan blocking anyone from seeing her. I wondered how it felt for her, having her privates open to the atmosphere. Maybe I should try it.

'If I had red pubes I would never shave,' she stated, 'well, maybe not never...'

'How does it feel, to be shaved?'

'I love it, I could never go back, it's so smooth, and when you wear a skirt and nothing else you can feel the breeze blowing over your skin, it's so liberating, there's nothing like it.'

'Wow,' was all I could reply, what could I say?

'Try it, take your undies off, it's not the same if you aren't shaved, but it still feels good.'

'Maybe another time.'

Jessica folded up her hands into her armpits and started silently imitating a chicken's wings flapping.

This was ridiculous; I silently scolded myself for falling back into my prudish ways so quickly after just feeling the beginnings of liberation. I leant back on the train seat and lifted my bum off the cushion, then tucking both thumbs into my g I slid them off my hips and down my legs as quickly and with as much finesse as I could manage in the ridiculous situation I found myself in, finally leaning over, lifting my feet and removing them completely. Now finding myself sitting with my underwear in my hands, I suddenly realised I could smell myself and hoped to god that Jessica couldn't get a whiff of my arousal. I hadn't realised I was becoming a little turned on until then and desperately searched my stalled mind for a solution as to what to do with my very recently removed garment. My handbag was on the seat next to Jessica. The fastest option I could come up with, which didn't seem very cool, was to sit on them, which I promptly did. I held my breath and then as subtly as possible smelt the surrounding vicinity for any presence of my odour. It was still there, but if Jessica had caught wind of it she didn't betray it on her face.

'Well?' she asked.

'Mmm, doesn't feel so liberating,' I lied.

'You have to stand up and walk around.'

'Ok.'

I stood up, feeling more than a little slutty and took a short stroll down the aisle. It did feel good, free, feeling a slight breeze flowing over my uncovered nether region. I turned and walked back, sitting back down where my underwear should have been.

'Hey, give them back.'

'Never!' laughed Jessica, 'You're going commando all the way home young lady, just like me.'

The train started slowing down and I realised we were pulling into a station and I suddenly hoped fearfully that no-one would get on. I had stated to get comfortable with this vagina show and tell, that reality hit me when I realised it wasn't just Jessica and I that might be in the carriage for the rest of the journey.

As the train rolled into the station we both looked out the window to see a lone figure standing on the platform, a tall Mediterranean looking guy that looked like he was in his early 20s. Of course when the train stopped he lined up perfectly with the door at the other end of our carriage and proceeded to open the doors and board.

He looked down the aisle at us staring back at him, nodded, ignored us and sat down at the very other end. I had my back to him, facing Jessica as I was, so I turned away. Jessica however had an unobstructed view and mouthed the word 'hot!' to me. I smiled and nodded my agreement. He was certainly hot from the glance I had managed to soak in. tall with short cropped black hair, stubble, chiselled jaw, good body. Nice.

I was somewhat also relieved that this would put the breaks on our naughty games and we could settle down a bit. However, looking at Jessica I could see a devilish gleam in her eyes and I knew things were far from over. She was worked up now and saw this good looking stranger as new meat for her wild ways. I had a sinking feeling.

Then, as if in slow motion, I saw here hold my underwear up and flap it in a little promiscuous wave towards the stranger at the far end I had my back to. I froze and then in a panic lunged at them to try and get them back from her. She was too fast for me and held them behind her back. Mortified I pleaded with her silently with my face and eyes not to do it again, mouthing the word 'don't'. But Jessica was suddenly having too much fun with her little game, especially now she had 2 people to goad. 'Please?' I hissed.

'Ok, ok.' She whispered back to me.

I put my hand out for my underwear and she made to give it back to me, but at the last minute laughed and waved them again at the hot guy.

I gave her my most angry death stare, but saw her smile suddenly disappear, replaced by a look of amused surprise, looking past me, then at me intently as she said matter-of-factly 'He's coming down.'

I spun my head around to see the hot guy, dressed simply in a tight white t-shirt and faded blue jeans swaggering down the aisle towards us. Jessica was laughing behind her hand (the one without the underwear thank god!) and said simply 'Whoops.'

'Hello ladies,' he greeted us, in a slight Latin accent.

We both responded meekly, 'Hello,' both of us momentarily stunned. Jessica had fortunately had the presence of mind to hide my black thong underneath her.

'How are you both tonight?' he continued, standing at the end of our seats, smiling down upon us with perfect white teeth.

'Good,' we chimed together, both lost for words.

'What are you ladies up to this evening?'

'Nothing,' I said,

'Nothing,' echoed Jessica.

'Oh,' he replied, 'then I must be going mad. I thought you were waving panties at me,'

'Oh, that,' responded Jessica, 'they're hers, she wanted me to get your attention.'

'Don't listen to her! She's crazy,' I countered, backed into a corner and staring daggers at Jessica. I felt nervous and sweaty and prayed she didn't reveal my underwear to this stranger.

'Oh,' he said again, raising his eyebrows, 'so she was not waving your panties at me? You certainly got my attention.'

'They're hers,' stated Jessica.

'They most certainly are not,' I said, looking for a way out, 'they are my crazy friends and she said she wanted you to come over because she thought you were hot!'

Now he arched his eyebrows in Jessica's direction.

'They are in fact hers,' said Jessica, 'and she said you could take them home and keep them!' and with that she pulled out my undies and held them out to him.

Horrified I mad a grab for them and this time managed to get them back before he had a chance to take them.

'Oh,' he breathed knowingly, 'so they are your panties. This is very interesting. Why does your friend have your panties?'

I didn't have an answer I was willing to share with him, certainly not the truth, but no credible lie presented itself to me. There was no sane reason for Jessica to have my underwear. I sat staring at him in stunned silence as he looked at me with an amused grin, like this situation happened to him every day.

'Well, I am glad they have been returned to their rightful owner,' he said with a warm smile.

I saw a way to get even with Jessica and took it.

'Yes, well some of us like to wear underwear!' I said, looking at Jessica.

She simply looked at me, caught out at her own game. She looked calm but I could tell she hadn't expected this to turn around on her. The hot stranger then turned his attention back to Jessica which gave me some relief and time to sit on my g, hoping they would be out of sight and out of mind and no longer a topic of conversation.

'So, is this true, you do not wear panties?'

Now Jessica didn't have an answer, so I answered for her.

'It certainly is true.'

'So tell me ladies, why is this so, this lack of underwear?'

Jessica obviously saw this as an opportunity to get one back on me.

'My friend wanted to compare pussies to see whose is best.'

'Oh my god!' I said out loud. I thought the statement was appropriate after what had just come out of my so-called-friend's mouth.

'Hah, I see,' continued the tall stranger, as if she had just told him the weather, 'it all makes sense now, I see, I see.'

'So, may I ask you young ladies, what was the conclusion of this research you were undertaking?'

I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the scene.

'Whatever do you mean?' asked Jessica.

'Well, which of you is the winner of this pussy contest?'

'Oh,' exclaimed Jessica, 'There was no winner.'

'Oh, that is very sad,' he replied in mock sorrow, 'I would hope that there would be a winner. Maybe you need, an impartial judge? Someone not involved in the contest to referee?'

'Do you think so?' teased Jessica.

'Oh my, yes, definitely.'

'And who would we get to judge them?'

'Oh. That is a very difficult question miss, it must be someone with an objective opinion. Let me this, who could we get to judge...?' he said and he put his finger to his chin, tapped it and made a show of thinking deeply.