The Train Ride Home

Story Info
Horny couple in last car can't wait till home.
1.7k words
4.37
33.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train ride home was going to be a long one. It was three A.M. and despite the fact that almost every car was empty it would be a forty minute ride back to our place. We got on near the back of the train and made our way to the last car. Apart from the operator and a handful of passengers in the front cars we had the train to ourselves, which was fine because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

As I nibbled on her ear I ran my hand up under her flimsy flesh colored top to handle one of her perfect, pert little breasts. Her rock hard nipples had been teasing me all night through the thin material and I was yearning to play with them, to suck on them, to flick them with my tongue until I had her begging me to do the same with her clit.

Slowly I brought my hand up her flat stomach to cup one of her precious little breasts. I could feel her hard little nipple against the palm of my hand as I kneaded her soft flesh with my hands, slowly twisting back and fort to grind her hard little nipple into my palm. She reacted by letting out a low, short moan and arched her back, offering her creamy chest to me. I moved my hand so that I was rubbing between her breasts for a while. I stopped and held my hand still to feel her heart race, I then began give the proper attention to her other breast.

As I did this I stopped nibbling on her ear and was now gently kissing and licking my way slowly down her lithe swanlike neck. I was intoxicated by the taste of her body, after working my way down her neck I began licking up the sweat that was forming in the cup of flesh above her clavicle.

By this time her hand had found it's way to my crotch and had been massaging my throbbing cock for some minutes now. Deftly with one hand she undid my pants and plunged her hand into them frantically needing to put her hand on my cock. Once she found it she gave it a long firm squeeze which made me spasm in her hand. Letting up she pulled my pants down to my knees and gently worked her hand up the length of my shaft, almost as if examining my rod to make sure every vein was inflated and every ridge was in place. Upon reaching my head she ran her finger around my glans playfully, as if she was saying I had passed inspection. She then reached up to my slit with her thumb and spread my precum, slowly she bent down to gently lick my glistening tip. She then drew my head into her mouth and began to suck gently while she pressed the tip of her tongue into my opening to make sure she got as much of my precum as possible.

When she had bent down I withdrew my hand from her breast quickly and placed it oh her thigh as she sucked me like a lollipop. As I looked down to watch her play with my head I noticed that her shirt was now so wet with perspiration that I could easily see through it. When she got back up from licking my head she kissed me, forcefully driving her tongue into my mouth. As I sucked on her tongue I could taste my saltiness on it.

I reached up her skirt and was firmly running my thumb along the length of her slit. Her panties were soaked with her juices. While teasing her lips through the thin material of her panties I slid my fingers under the material and started to massage her shaven mons, using her perspiration as a natural lubricant.

Still engaged in our kiss we were both enjoying the taste of my precum in her mouth. Slowly she had worked her hand back down the length of my shaft and began playing with my balls. As she broke our kiss and looked me deeply in the eyes she began to firmly milk the base of my cock. She leaned in to whisper into my ear, "I have to fuck you right now!" she hoarsely said to me.

She stood up and stepped back away from me, pulling me up to the edge of the seat with her. She stopped and I admired her at an arm's length away... her face was flushed, a look of desire was in her eyes, a sensuous smile was on her face, and her beautiful hair was messed up in a way that transformed her aura to that of Aphrodite.

She quickly slipped off her panties and shoved them into my pocket. I could see her perfect smallish breasts through her clinging top. Her dark quarter size areolas looked delicious, as well as her protruding nipples. I reached out to give one of them a twist while she was pulling the front of her skirt up. With my other hand I reached out to the hard nub peeking out from it's hood and teasingly ran gentle circles around it.

Grabbing hold of my shoulders to steady herself she climbed up onto me and positioned the tip of my cock at the gateway to her dripping vagina. She looked seductively into my eyes and licker her lips as she prepared to impale herself on my rod. We both knew that as soon as she did she would explode into orgasm, as I already had her near with my teasing fingers. She closed her eyes as she sank down onto my cock and let go. Once my tip had nestled itself deep inside her pussy she began to spasm and I was soon drenched by her wetness as it spilled over my cock and began to collect in a puddle on the seat.

Near orgasm myself I began to rhythmically thrust into her as she rode me. The pressure of my head on her cervix was driving her to an even more intense orgasm and she could no longer hold back her low moans. I looked up with a sense of alarm to survey the car to make sure that it was empty, It wasn't.

We had attracted a visitor, another girl who had obviously got on while we were still in the city for she was dressed up for the clubs. I had no idea how long she had been there but she had one hand up her shirt working away at her chest while the other was out of sight behind the seat back, most certainly working her slit.

As soon as we made eye contact she got up and quickly began to make her way back toward us. The first spasms of my orgasm began to build within me. I looked up at Michelle with love and then began to erupt deep in her pussy. My spasming cock sent her into yet another orgasm and her pussy began to cover me in her juices yet again.

The girl had gotten to the back by this time and as if she knew she was there Michelle slid up my cock allowing the girl access to the base of my cock. She licked up my shaft and alternated between cleaning my cock and Michelle's labia. Once Michelle's lips were licked clean she gently pushed the girl back down to my balls and slid herself off of my cock. MIchelle sat next to me once again and bent down to take my length into her own mouth to suck it clean.

The girl moved back down to my balls and sucked them into her mouth one at a time to clean the cum off of them. Satisfied she worked her way down lower and began to lick the wetness that had covered my anal opening. As Michelle milked the last bit of semen from my cock the girl pushed her tongue into my asshole to claim the last remnants of cum that had dripped down there and moistened my bud. Surprised to find that I had cleaned it earlier she pushed in a bit deeper to explore me a bit more before pulling out. Michelle withdrew my cock from her mouth and leaned in to kiss the girl. I watched as my girlfriend and this total stranger sat before me locked in a passionate exchange. Michelle then broke their kiss to bring her lips to mine. As her tongue pushed into my mouth I was greeted with a mouthful of cum that we passed back and forth a few times before she greedily swallowed it.

We composed ourselves and straightened our clothes as we realized that we were almost to our stop. The girl introduced herself as Becky and we made room for her to sit between us. She told us that she had gone out with her friends earlier but had got in a fight with some of them and left. We couldn't keep our hands off of her as she talked and several times she had to pause to maintain her composure while we quickly explored her body for her hot zones. She said that she had just been riding the trains for a while and she saw us going at it while she was waiting at a station and that she was drawn to watch us.

Michelle said she saw her come in the car but pretended she didn't notice just to see where it went, and that she watched her play with herself for a while in the window reflection. Becky said that she just couldn't resist coming into the car and was so horny that she had to start playing with herself. We finally reached our stop and we all got up to get off the train. Becky didn't even have to ask, she knew that we wanted her to come home with us to spend the night. We made our way away from the station in one big groping mass until we finally made it down the street to our apartment...

Let me know if you want to hear what happens next. Constructive criticism is also appreciated. I apologize if any of the spelling is suspect...