The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 04

Story Info
Oral lesson.
1.9k words
4.51
82k
22

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith tapped on the patio door and then let herself in. She had already walked Maggie and then went back home. Our agreement was that she would always return to my house through the backyard. She would change clothes too. She walked Maggie, dressed in something comfortable for walking. She usually wore shorts and a tank top, with running shoes. When she returned to my house, she was dressed in a short skirt, but not too short, and a tank top with no bra. She was required to wear panties, but they were becoming more sexy and she knew that I liked them. She wore flip flops on her feet, but once in a while, would wear heels.

When she came into the living room, I took her hand and escorted her into the bedroom. "I have some new lessons to share with you today."

She smiled brightly because she was pretty sure what that meant. She figured that one of us or both of us would be cumming.

"Remove all of your clothes for me, Faith."

She blushed a little, said "Yes, Master," quietly, and then got undressed.

Standing before me naked, not trying to hide her body, I could see she was growing more comfortable with me seeing her naked. And I truly did enjoy looking at her body. Her small breasts, but hard nipples, belonging to a slender body, were beautiful. Most men wanted big tits on a woman. I simple loved breasts, no matter the size. Well, that wasn't quite true. I wasn't turned on by extremely large breasts. When I looked at Faith's breasts, I believed her breasts would always be perfect.

My eyes moved down her body. She has the cutest ass and lovely legs. Sooner or later, those legs would be wrapped around my waist, but not today. Lastly, her cunt ... a virgin cunt as well. She had a little strip of hair, but not much. While I didn't mind the hair, I knew we would be getting rid of that in the near future. But I also knew that I had to be careful with her. Yes, she was a virgin. But fucking a virgin is not something that I absolutely had to have. I knew that, initially, it would be painful for her. I was more interested in getting past that. I wanted her to feel the pleasure of a cock deep inside of her, from many different positions.

I smiled at her and told her, "You are quite beautiful, Faith."

She smiled. "Thank you, Master." She pause, "What is it you have planned for today."

"You are going to suck my cock. And I am going to try to teach you to do it well. Many women can give oral sex, but not all of them are that good at it."

She licked her lips. Good sign. She was not afraid, but was actually looking forward to it. I got undressed while letting her watch. My cock was already hard. I couldn't help it. I had a weakness for her. I wanted her. My thoughts were interrupted by realizing that she was staring at my cock. I slid back onto the bed.

"Come onto the bed with me, Faith." She did as she was told. "Now remember what we have talked about. You need to watch and feel my body's reactions. Try to always watch my eyes. Looking into a man's eyes as she socks his cock is very very arousing. You will have a certain amount of control. Your mouth will sense things that your hand could not when you stroked my cock."

She listened to every word, with all seriousness.

"You want to begin by teasing a bit. Licking my cock before you place it in your mouth. This will sound silly, but treat my cock like a popsicle. Lick it. Let your tongue move over every inch of it." She began to lick my cock as I was talking. I stifled a moan. This was going to be even harder that when she gave me the hand job. How the hell was I going to keep talking? "Good girl. Christ yes. Just like that."

Her eyes were locked on mine. I could almost make out a smile. She knew what this was doing to me. Her tongue slide up and down my shaft. And then she used the tip of her tongue to lick the pre-cum that was beginning to build up. My cock was twitching and she knew she was pressing all of the right buttons.

"Once you believe the timing is right, start to suck on the head of my cock, but just the head at first. This is more teasing before you take all of my cock into your mouth."

Her mouth opened up and she moved her head up slightly to suck on the head of my cock. I stifled another groan. I was lying back, resting on my elbows. I wanted to make sure my eyes never left hers. She was laying between my legs. So far, her hands were resting beneath her body. She was gradually sucking the head of my cock harder and it was making my legs twitch a bit.

"When you slide your lips down the shaft, do it slowly at first. I think you can tell what this is doing to me and I'm going to get to a point where I won't be able to easily speak. But I want to tell you this before then. You can use your hands. You can caress my balls. You may strop sucking and suck on my balls while your other hand strokes my cock. But eventually, you may feel my hands on your head. You will feel me pulling your head down to swallow more of my cock. You will gag. You will need to fight through that, almost as if you are trying to swallow the head of my cock. And then when I cum, swallow my cum."

Good lord, I couldn't believe I managed to say all of that. She didn't stop to listen. She listened, but took more of my cock into her mouth. I watched her lips slide up and down my shaft. Jesus! Where did this girl learn to do this so well. And then she pulled her mouth off of my cock to suck my balls. Her hand went up to stroke my cock as she sucked one and then the other. Then her mouth moved back to my cock and she went down on my cock as deep as she could. She wasn't going to wait for my hand to push her head down. She wanted this, she wanted to give me pleasure. I could not hold back much longer. I reached with one hand and placed it on her head. Her eyes were locked on to mine as I pushed my cock deep into her throat. She gagged, fought it, and gagged again. But she managed to relax her throat as I fucked her mouth. My body was tingling and although I was no longer speaking, I certainly was not quiet. I was groaning loudly. I saw a single tear flow down her cheek, but she continued to let her mouth be fucked. I finally lost all control and climaxed, crying out loudly as my cum shot into her throat. My hand left her head as she sucked and swallowed. I watched her, in amazement. She managed to get all of my cum, except for one small stream that escaped from the side of her mouth. She continued to lick and clean my cock as I tried to lay still .... which was really difficult.

When she finally stopped, she pulled her mouth off of my cock and smiled up at me. "Did I do well, Master?"

Smart ass, I thought. She knew how well she had done. Hell, I was still breathing heavy. "Come up here, you little slut." She did as she was told, with a huge grin on her face. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked.

"So I did do well."

"Faith, no woman has ever done what you just did to me. What you just did was close to perfection." I took my finger and wiped the little bit of cum off her chin and she quickly sucked it from my finger. "So tell me where you learned to do that."

She blushed. "I found a porn site and watched other women do it. I also practiced. I found a drawer of toys," she pointed to the night stand next to the bed, "and I borrowed a dildo you had in there. I practiced because I wanted to do this right. I knew that sooner or later, you would have me suck your cock. I wanted it to be the best cock sucking ever."

I was stunned. She was completely motivated by her need to please me. I found a warm glow come over my entire body ... and it had nothing to do with my just having an orgasm. She moved her body up a bit more to rest her head against my shoulder and whispered, "I love you Master."

Love? Did she truly know what that meant? But I didn't get alot of time to think about what she just said. By moving her body up enough, we found ourselves laying just right so that the shaft of my cock was firmly against her cunt. She was wet. She had begun to rub her cunt up and down my shaft. I could not tell if she was doing this to please me again or if she was doing it for her own pleasure. Damn, it felt good. And my hips began to move with hers. She began to moan quietly.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to look into her eyes again. And I began to kiss her. Not the little pecks we had exchanged up until this point. I was kissing her deeply and passionately. She was moaning into my mouth as my tongue caressed hers. I didn't know if she had ever kissed someone like this ... and I didn't care. I held her body as both of us rocked our hips, my cock rubbing her cunt, harder and faster. My lips were pressed tightly to hers. She finally pushed her tongue back against mine, almost being as aggressive as my tongue was. Her body was trembling in my arms and I knew she was going to cum soon. I was getting close to cumming again too.

We were still kissing passionately when her body lost control and she climaxed. I could feel it. My cock could feel it. And I lost control and climaxed again, my cum shooting up with force ... and then running down my cock and into the crack of her ass.

We laid there for a while, not saying a word. And then I asked her, "Faith, you say you love me, but do you know what that means?"

"Yes, it means I want you in my life forever. It means I don't want anyone else. It means I can't stop thinking of you and that I need you and that I can't be without you. It means that I want to always be able to please you."

"That's a very good definition Faith." I held her tightly as she rested her head on my shoulder again. "I love you too, my love."