The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 05

Story Info
Making Love
2.4k words
4.63
64.4k
13

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not seen Faith in a few days. Her parents had left again, but this time took her along. I missed her. I miss her. And I wanted her. I had never expected myself to fall for her so hard and so quickly. When she came to the door to walk Maggie, it took every ounce of my control to not pull her to me and kiss her. And of course, Maggie had missed her too. I found my mind wandering. I was thinking kinky thoughts .... like me doing the walking, except the collar was around Faith's neck. I smiled wickedly and realized my cock was stirring at the thought. Good lord, I was pathetic. Get a grip, Sam. She'll return in a while. Get it together.

She returned in her usual way, the patio door, clothes changed, smiling as she walked in. I stood my ground in the living room as she approached me. She didn't even slow down. She pressed her body against mine, wrapped her arms around me, and buried her face in my chest. "I missed you. It was painful to be away from," she said quietly.

I walked her to the couch and sat her down next to me. "There will be no lessons today, Faith." I watched her face turn to disappointment. She looked at the floor as I started to speak. "When we were last together, you said you loved me. I said I loved you too. But we need to talk about that for a moment." She was still looking at the floor. "Faith. Look at me."

She looked up at me. "You are going to tell me you made a mistake saying you loved me. That you didn't mean it." She was close to tears.

"No. That thought never entered my mind. I will admit that when I first brought you into my house, my only thought was what a wonderful submissive I could mold you into. It was a fantasy for me. But my feelings have changed. And it really surprises me. The strongest Dom/sub relationships are the ones built on love. I have always known that, but I have never found such a woman. I have had many submissive women. But the relationships were always based on lust and desire. And none of them lasted."

I paused for a moment and looked into your eyes. "I do desire you and I do have lust for you .... but I have fallen in love with you. And I never expected that. My objective with you has changed. I want you as my submissive, but I also want you in my life for as long as I live. I never want to lose you or give you up. But this also means that you have a choice to make. If you are able to make this commitment, you will give yourself to me. I will love you, I will care for you, I will protect you. This is a choice that you should take time to think about."

She took her hand and touched my face. She was close to tears again, but for the complete opposite reason. "I made my decision to be committed to you when I said I loved you, Master. I told you what love meant when you asked me. I know that I am young, but I know what I want. I know what I feel. And I know that I love you and want to give you my life, my body, my mind, and my soul."

My chest was heaving as I listened to her words. She was no longer the little girl I had lusted from afar. "I said there would be no lessons today. Our lessons have been about lust, desire, and pleasure." I took her hand. "What I want to do today is make love to the woman I love."

She could not hold her tears back anymore. She buried her face in my chest as I held her and I kissed the top of her head. And then I gently pushed her body back from mine. I looked into her eyes as my hands slowly undressed her. Her eyes were locked on mine as she allowed me to remove her tank top. She stood in front of me as I removed her skirt. She bit her lip as my fingers slid into the waist band of her panties and tugged them past her hips and down her legs, helping her step out of them, one foot at a time.

I stood and pulled her body back to me and began to kiss her. She responded by parting her lips slightly. My lips sucked on her lower lip and then her upper lip. She opened her mouth a bit wider and I slid my tongue into her mouth to caress her tongue. As we kissed, I felt her hand slide over the bulge in my jeans. She could feel me growing. I then picked her body up in my arms and carried her to my bed, kissing her as I walked.

I laid her in bed and then undressed. There was no teasing this time. My fingers fumbled with my shirt to get it off. I had my pants off within seconds and got into bed with her. Our eyes had locked on one another since I laid her on the bed. There was none of the usual giggling on her part. I was not smiling as I usually did. I was going to make love to her. I moved over her body and began to kiss her again. She groaned as she felt my body press her into the bed. I pulled back from our kiss, looked into her eyes, and whispered, "I love you."

And then I buried my face in her neck and began to kiss and nibble at her skin. I worked my way to her ear and sucked and bit her ear lobe. She was moaning again and it was music to my ears. I moved back down her neck and over her shoulder. The tip of my tongue slid along the inside of her collar bone and then down to one of her tits. This was the first time I had paid much attention to her tits with my mouth. I was going to take full advantage of it and enjoy it .... and hope she enjoyed it too. My tongue caressed one of her nipples, slowly circling. It was already hard. I sucked it into my mouth, my tongue still caressing it. Gradually, I sucked it harder. I heard her moan again and I responded by biting her nipple. She gasped and wrapped her arms around my head. I sucked and bit it a little harder. When I finally released it, she whimpered. And then I moved to her other nipple which was already quite hard. I sucked it into my mouth and began to chew it immediately.

"Oh God, Sam!" Her arms tightened around my head.

I finally released her nipple. Both nipples were red from my teeth. I looked up at her. Her lower lip was trembling. And then I kissed my way down her body. The trembling in her lip began to flow thru her body. My tongue stopped at her belly button and I dipped the tip of my tongue into her. I heard her breath in and then I felt her squirm. My lips and my tongue continued to move down her lower belly. Her body was shivering at the anticipation of what I was going to do. My cock had moved beyond semi-hard. It was throbbing.

My lips moved past her cunt without touching it. Her legs were spread for me. I used my hands to push them a little further apart and then I lowered my head to kiss and nibble the inside of her thigh. I started just above the knee. Yeah, ok ... I was definitely teasing now. But I wanted to move slowly and I wanted us to both enjoy this as much as possible. I nibbled, kissed, and licked my way up the inside of her thigh. I stopped and moved to the inside of her other thigh. She whimpered again and her body continued to shiver. I moved up her inner thigh, but this time did not stop at her cunt. My tongue stroked her tight little slit. Her moaning was growing in volume. I sucked on her folds and then licked her cunt lips again. With each stroke of my tongue, I started just above her tight little ass and licked all the way up through to her mound. She could not lay still.

I moved my hands up to her slit and pulled her cunt open. I inhaled her sexual scent and my moans joined hers. I slid my tongue inside of her and she gasped loudly. Her hands went to my head, slowly wrapping her fingers in my hair, holding my head tightly to her cunt. I slid my tongue inside of her deeply with my lips pressed tightly against her. When I pulled my tongue back out, I began to flick the tip of it along the inside of her cunt lips, slowly moving up to her clit. Her juices were now flowing down my chin. She was soaked.

My fingers gently pulled her little hood back to expose her sensitive clit. The tip of my tongue caressed it. She cried out loudly, "OH SHIT!" I could sense she was close and I was not going to tease her anymore. I sucked her little clit into my mouth and sucked it hard. She could not lie still. Her fingers tightened in my hair and I sucked harder. I shoved her legs over my shoulders and held them tightly, while I sucked even harder. Without warning, she climaxed. She was screaming out in pleasure. Her cum was squirting out into my mouth and down my chin. I was furiously licking her and trying to get each drop of her.

When her climax was finally spent, her body began to relax and I cleaned her cunt with my tongue. She whimpered now and then as I licked her sensitive flesh. I finally pulled back and looked up at her. Her chest was flushed. Her cheeks were flushed. And she was smiling as she looked into my eyes. I moved back up her body to kiss her again and let her taste her own cunt. She eagerly shoved her tongue in my mouth as we kissed deeply again.

"You didn't get to cum yet," she said.

"Did you think we were done?" I said. I reached towards the nightstand next to the bed and collected a condom from the top drawer. Her eyes got wide and she smiled again. "You are a virgin, Faith. This may hurt. If you want me to stop, you must tell me."

She said nothing, but she nodded. I slipped the condom on my cock, which was throbbing still. I knew this would not take me long. I moved over her again, my eyes on hers. This time, I put my weight on my arms and elbows. I was twice her size and I wanted her to be able to breathe. The head of my cock probed her cunt. She was still wet and with the lubrication from the condom, the head slid in easily. I was looking into Faith's eyes. She was looking up at me, her lips parted. I was watching for any signs of discomfort. She was looking for signs of my pleasure. I pushed my cock in a bit deeper, another inch, and then another. She grunted and I saw pain in her face.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop. I want this. Please fuck me."

I pushed my cock further, slowly. She cried out, but then whispered, "Please, please don't stop."

I pushed in all the way and stopped for a moment. Christ she was tight. I had never fucked a virgin before. I was groaning, not really realizing it. Her body shifted a bit, trying to get used to the feeling of me being in her. Then I withdrew about half way, slowly .... followed by a quick thrust. She cried out again and it was a cry of pain.

"Faith, I have to stop. This is too painful for you."

"Nooooo .... please Master. Please fuck me. It will be alright. Don't hold back."

I withdrew slowly again and then thrust back into her hard. I began a slow, but constant rocking of my hips. My pace gradually got faster. Both of us were moaning. I could feel her squeeze my cock and I was getting close. My balls were beginning to tingle with that all-knowing feeling of a hard climax. I wasn't quite sure when her feeling pain turned into feeling pleasure, but I believe it was close to when I felt her legs wrap around mine and tighten. Her hips were moving in synch with mine. Her eyes never left mine. My eyes never left hers.

I could not control my body anymore. I was slamming into her. She opened her mouth and began to scream. I moved back to her lips and kissed her deeply as she screamed into my mouth. She lost control of her body as she climaxed. Her hips were rocking, rising and falling ... trying to fuck my cock as long as she could. I had never felt anything like it. It pushed me into my own climax and I lost all control. Our bodies moved as one, but wildly, out of control .... and yet in perfect control because we were one.

When our orgasms subsided, I rolled over on my back, pulling her body with me to lie on top of me. We were both flushed. We were both panting. My chest was heaving as I held her in my arms and stroked her hair. I don't know when I started whispering it, but I realized that I was saying over and over, ".... I love you .... I love you .... I love you ...."

We were both finally able to relax. She had been resting her head on my chest, but now propped herself up to look into my eyes again ... studying my face.

"What are you thinking?" I said.

She smiled that seductive little smile. "I'm thinking of all of the sexual positions you will teach me. I'm thinking about how I want to do this every day. I am thinking that I am very very happy that you own me and that you love me."

I gave her a wicked smile. "We have only started."