The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 06

Story Info
More than a picture.
1.2k words
4.59
55.6k
14

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little angry. I wasn't upset that she didn't show up to walk Maggie. I was upset, however, that she didn't call me. I was worried. I knew in my head that it was likely she was fine. But in my heart, I was worried. I kept telling myself to calm down. I could not lose control of my emotions when I saw Faith. And what the hell was this? I had never gotten upset like this with other submissive women. I punished them, sure. But I didn't allow myself to get angry. Well, there was that one small difference ... I was completely in love with Faith. And it tore at my heart strings that she didn't call me to tell me something had come up.

When I heard her tap on the back door and walk in, I took a deep breath and counted to ten. And then I stopped counting when I saw her. She was all smiles and excited, although that isn't what caused me to blink when I saw her. She was beautiful. She had makeup on, not overdone. And she was in a beautiful dress. My heart was melting. I heard my inner voice telling me, "Don't be such a wimp. She needs punishing!"

"You look lovely," I said, as unemotionally as I could. "Is there a special occasion?"

"My mom wanted me to dress nicely for my graduation pictures. But I wanted you to see me first. I wanted to show you my dress." She smiled again.

Christ. I hated to have to scold her and remove that smile from her face. And then a thought came to me. This was an opportunity for another lesson. And I smiled. It was even more important that I not be angry.

"You really do look lovely, Faith." Ok. Here it goes. Be prepared for tears. "I wondered where you were this morning. Maggie missed you."

She had completely forgotten. I could see it in her face. I saw guilt, but more importantly, I saw regret. "I imagine you were involved with whatever your Mother had planned."

She looked at the floor. "Yes, Master. She had me trying on dresses until we decided on this one. I completely forgot." She looked up at me, her lower lip trembling. "I'm so sorry, Master. I should have told Mom that I had to walk Maggie."

"Faith, there will always be times where there are conflicts and other things that get in the way." I hesitated for a moment. "But you should have called. I was worried. Very worried. I thought for sure that you would call me if you could not come over. When you didn't call, ....." I stopped talking.

She ran to me and pressed her face into my chest and began to cry. "I'm so sorry Master." She struggled to speak between sobs. "I never ever want to hurt you. I love you."

"Shhhhh, my love. I know you love me and I know you never meant to hurt me. But you were a little careless. You were thinking of yourself and not of me. That cannot go unpunished."

She looked up at me, just a touch of fear in her eyes. "You are going to punish me?"

"Don't you think I should?"

She hid her eyes in my chest again. "Yes. I deserve it. What is my punishment? What do I need to do to make this right?"

"Take your panties off."

She pulled herself from my chest and looked at me with a puzzled face.

"I didn't ask, Faith. Take your panties off. Now!"

Her eyes widened and she quickly reached under her dress to pull her panties off.

"Now lift your dress and come here." I sat down on the chair. As she approached, I took her arm and pulled her over my knees.

"Master! You're going to spank me?"

Yes. I am. I imagine your parents have never spanked you before, have they."

"No. I have never been spanked."

"Then this will be your first. Grab my ankle with both hands. Do not let go until I tell you." I rubbed her ass gently. She was holding her breath, waiting for the first blow. I slid my fingers down the crack of her ass and began to caress her cunt.

Her body shivered and she gasped. "This is punishment?"

WHACK!

"Owwww! God! That hurt!"

I still had my fingers playing with her cunt, but I was using my other hand to slap her ass.

WHACK!

She started to whimper and started to loosen her hold of my leg.

"Do not let go of my leg! Or I will spank harder!" I felt her grip tighten on my leg. I did not want her tempted to reach behind her and cover her ass with her hands.

I slid my fingers inside her cunt and slowly fucked her. She whimpered again, but this time in pleasure .... and then again ....

WHACK!

"Why are you spanking me and fingering me at the same time? I don't understand." She was crying, but not sobbing as before.

"This is another lesson, Faith. You feel pain and pleasure at the same time. I want you to learn about pain and feel it for what it is. I want you to feel pleasure from it. Spanking is a big turn on for many women. But more importantly, you need to experience both pain and pleasure at the same time."

WHACK!

Faith continued to whimper. My fingers were pumping in and out of her. She was quite wet by now. And her ass was turning red. She quietly moaned as my fingers continued to do their work.

WHACK!

"Oh god! I can't believe I'm going to cum." She moaned again and her body squirmed.

Oh shit! I was getting hard. And I was sure she could feel it.

WHACK!

My arm was pumping as my fingers fucked her. She started to cry out and then screamed as she climaxed. My fingers did not slow down. I kept fucking her as the waves of pleasure ran through her body. I finally started to slow down as her orgasm subsided.

"You may let go of my leg now." It took her a few seconds, but she finally let go. I helped her back to her feet. Her face was flushed, but there was also a look of wonder in her eyes. She didn't quite know what had happened. She started to reach for her panties and I stopped her. "Leave them here. You will go and have your pictures taken. But you will do so with your cum leaking out of your cunt onto your thighs."

She looked at me in surprise and then with some embarrassment as she realized what she would have to do to conceal her cum.

"Now go. We will talk later."

She turned to go and I stopped her. "And Faith, I will always love you."

She smiled and walked out the door.

Weeks later, she gave me a 5 x 7 of her picture. I chuckled when I first saw it. She had that seductive little smile of hers. She told me that she had to cum afterwards, that the humiliation was powerful. I still have that picture. It is one of my favorites.