The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 09

Story Info
Humiliation.
1.5k words
4.56
67.9k
9

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 9 - Humiliation

There were no lessons for over a week. But there was plenty of sex. Sometimes it was love making. It was sweet, gentle, but it always built up into a fury and the climaxes were huge. Other times, it was raw lust ... any position and every position. We fucked as if we would never get another chance. But I knew it was time to resume our lessons. This next one was a bit tricky.

Ever since Faith climaxed in my car after being embarrassed at MacDonald's, I had wanted to explore humiliation a bit more. She didn't understand it, but I was ready to help her see what she might be missing. It also gave me an opportunity to introduce something else.

Faith walked in as she usually did, through the patio door. She had changed since walking Maggie. I loved the sight of her in a skirt. I loved her legs. But I bit the inside of my lip to keep from smiling. I could not show emotion. I could use sarcasm, but not anything else.

"Hello, Master."

"Hello slut", I responded. It caught her a little bit off guard. I had certainly used that word before, but not in over a week.

She regained her composure quickly and slid her hand over my arm. "Are you going to take me into your bedroom?" She was being coy.

"I have something else in mind. Get out of your clothes." She hesitated, looking for some sign of what I might want. "What? I asked you to get out of your clothes. You'd fuck anything with a dick. Why hesitate now?"

Her cheeks burned and she looked at the floor as she started to undress. I sat and watched her as she removed all of her clothing. Her blush was spreading.

When she was naked, she stood in front of me, still looking at the floor. "Get on your hands and knees. I have a new toy I wish to use with you."

She looked up at me with some hope in her face and then got on her hands and knees. I got up from my chair and removed some baby oil and a small butt plug from the desk drawer. I slowly walked around her. I knelt behind her and spoke quietly. "This is going to feel a bit funny, so hold still."

"Yes Master."

I poured a few drops of baby oil down between her ass cheeks. With my forefinger, I began to probe her tight little ass. She gasped as she felt me there. This was new and it made her body shiver. I poured a little more baby oil and gently fingered her cunt and then probed her ass again. The first knuckle disappeared inside her ass and I heard her grunt and then groan quietly. I poured just a bit more oil down her crack and then took the butt plug and slowly turned it between her cheeks to oil it up. Faith was having a hard time being still.

"Do you enjoy this feeling, slut? Of course you do. You'd love a cock inside of you right now ... any cock would do."

I could see the blush return on her neck. I gently probed her ass with the butt plug. I took my time as I slowly slid it in ... barely an inch and then pulling it back. I took my time. I'm not sure if she knew what I would eventually do, but I finally got to the point when there could have been no doubt in her mind. I slowly pushed the plug into her ass. I heard her grunt again and I felt resistance until it popped in and stayed there. She groaned again and I watched her squeeze her cheeks as her ass shivered.

I used my thumb to press it and she groaned again. She pushed her ass back at me. "Yep, just like the slut you are. You want more. You want to be fucked. You'd be satisfied with a dildo as long as you could fuck yourself." She groaned loudly again and I could see her cunt glisten. She was wet. But was she wet from my words or was she wet from the feeling of the butt plug?

"Turn over slut. Lay down on your back."

She did as she was told.

"Your cunt is wet. You're thinking about getting cock."

She had no response.

"Aren't you?" My voice was slightly louder.

"Yes Master, I am." She was whimpering and her body was quivering.

"You would have liked to suck every cock last week at the poker game."

That hit a nerve. Her face went completely red. She truly did want to give each of us a blow job.

"You can't hide anything from me, you little whore. I don't blame you for what happened. But I know full well you wanted it and you enjoyed what you got."

"Oh god!" She cried out.

"Well you aren't getting cock tonight, so you might as well masturbate."

She hesitated. She could not look at me.

"I said masturbate, whore."

When she started rubbing her clit, it was easy to see how turned on she was. She moaned and rubbed harder. My cock had grown hard. I was as turned as she was. It hadn't been my intention to get turned on, but I couldn't help it. And then I realized I had the perfect opportunity to finish her off.

I unbuckled and unzipped my jeans. I pulled my cock out and started stroking it. She still could not look me in the eye. Her face was flush from the humiliation, but also from the eroticism of it all. She was completely focused on my cock. As she watched me, it turned me on even more and I knew I would not take long. But I bit my lip to keep from groaning in my pleasure. It was a struggle to get out the word "whore!"

And then I lost it. I climaxed. My cum spurted out over her body. She had cum on her breasts and her face. It caught her completely by surprise. She was wide-eyed, but it was more than she could handle. She screamed as she released. Her entire body shook. I spurted out a bit more and it landed in her hair.

"Oh my God!" she cried. Her hand was rubbing her clit harder. She was still cumming. Her body was shaking. Her chest and her tits were flushed. She couldn't stop and she screamed again when she climaxed quickly a second time. And then just as quickly, she stopped. She lay there panting.

I tucked my cock back into my pants. And then she finally looked up into my eyes. "Very good my love. Very very good. The humiliation really turns you on."

I helped her up and then carried her into the bathroom. I sat her down and started a bath. I turned back to her. "Turn over Faith and get on all fours."

I think she thought I might fuck her after all. But I simply pulled the butt plug out of her ass. I then helped her up again and had her step into the tub. I kneeled beside the tub and gently bathed her and washed all of the cum away.

When her bath was done, she got up and stepped out. I dried her body. I caressed her gently, lovingly. I didn't say a word to her. I simply looked into her eyes. And she saw my love for her. When she was dry, I lifted her chin with my fingers to look into her eyes. "You loved the humiliation."

"Yes, I did. It felt strange at first ... the way you talked to me. But my cunt simply got wetter."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Get back on your hands and knees."

She smiled. "You bathed me and you are going to fuck me now?"

"No. Now do as I say."

She pouted a bit, but followed my orders. I pulled out the baby oil again and lubricated her tight little asshole again. She gasped and her ass quivered as she felt my finger. Then I slid the butt plug back in. I pressed on it a few times and she whimpered.

Then I helped her to her feet. "You may get dressed now Faith. But you will leave that butt plug in until you return tomorrow. I want you to feel it for the next 24 hours. I want you to think of me, even if your parents are around. When you sit down, you will feel it even more. I want you to think of it as my cock in your tight little ass."

She looked up at me as her eyes got wide again. But she did not protest. She simply said, "Yes, my love. And I will patiently wait until the time when it is your cock in my ass and not this butt plug."