The Training of a Young Submissive Ch. 21

Story Info
Losing Them Both?
4.3k words
4.68
59.1k
5

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you are so thoughtless! You never ask me what I might want! Damn you!"

Faith ran out the door in tears. Shannon was trying not to cry. She said nothing to their parents and followed Faith out the door. She knew where Faith was going.

Shannon found Faith in my arms sobbing. And then she began to cry. I still didn't know what had caused this. Faith was crying so hard, she couldn't speak. She held on to me as if she would never see me again. And when Shannon managed to get out a word, I realized my thoughts were not that far off.

"We're moving!"

And then Shannon walked to us and I put my arm around her to hold her tightly as well. Neither of the girls would let go. It was clear I was not going to get any information from them like this. So I tried to comfort them, telling them that it would be alright. But inside, I felt real fear. I was going to lose them both and I didn't know how to stop it. Although the tears didn't go away, the sobbing stopped.

"Let's go into the living room to talk this out", I suggested. But neither of them would let go of me. "Faith, Shannon, I will hold on to you, I won't let go. But I also can't help you until you tell me what's going on."

They relented. With my arms around them both, we all sat down on the couch. They both pulled in close to me, Faith with her face buried in my chest.

"Ok, now tell me what happened."

Faith still was not ready to speak, but Shannon spoke up. "Dad got a promotion. I guess he has always wanted international experience. Well he got it ... in Japan."

I clamped my mouth shut. Japan? Holy shit! How was I going to solve this one?

Faith pulled her face away from my chest, just enough to speak. "Fuck it! I'm going to tell them I love you and that I won't leave you."

Again, I said nothing.

But Shannon spoke up. "Faith, you can't. They will go ape shit."

"I don't care. They never bothered to ask us where we wanted to live. I'm an adult. I can make my own decisions."

Shannon looked at me. "Aren't you going to stop her? Please, Sir. Say something."

I took a deep breath. "You're right Faith. You are an adult. So start acting like it."

They were both shocked by my response.

"Look. You need to sit down and think this out. You are both adults. You have options. Getting into this big fight with your parents will solve nothing. If you want to tell them about us, I'll support your decision. But you need to be prepared to face the consequences. Shannon is right, they probably will react badly. But do you understand what they might do? They could abandon you, disown you."

"I don't care!"

"Yes you do. Once your emotions have calmed, you will realize that you do care. And don't misinterpret what I am telling you by thinking I want to avoid some big confrontation with your parents because I'm fucking their daughter. Quite honestly, I don't give a shit if they know because I don't care what they think of me. My only concern is you ... both of you. If you tell them, you may face some real pain. And I don't want to see you get hurt."

Faith looked up at me and kissed my cheek. "You really wouldn't care if they knew?"

"I would care if they knew, because the impact to you could be devastating. But no, I don't care what they think of me."

"So what do we do?" said Shannon.

"We calm down and let our emotions settle. Go home. Get some sleep. Let me think about this for awhile."

"I don't want to go home" said Faith.

"Neither do I", said Shannon.

"Both of you, go home. We'll talk in the morning", I promised.

We all got up from the couch. Faith wrapped her arms around my neck and held on for a few seconds. It was not the same desperate hug from before. She kissed my lips and said good night. Then Shannon wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest. She finally looked up at me and kissed my lips.

"I can't lose you now, Sir. Not with the way I feel about you. Not when I'm ready to give myself to you."

I smiled. "There will be an appropriate time for you to kneel before me and give yourself to me." And then I kissed her back. "Now go, the both of you."

Once the girls left, I looked at my hand. It was trembling and I couldn't stop it. I could not imagine life without Faith. I was also becoming very attached to Shannon. It was suddenly clear in my mind that I would accept Shannon's submission to me, once she formally asked. I really cared for her and I could see myself loving her very much. But I was about to lose them both if I didn't come up with an idea to keep them close by. And no matter what happened, I needed to be calm for them. I needed to let them pour out their fears to me, but remain steady for them. But just how was I supposed to do that when my fear of losing them was causing my hands to shake. Quite honestly, I had not wanted to send them home. I wanted to hold them tightly to me, rather than sleep alone. Either way, I was not going to get much sleep tonight.

And then I remembered a thought I had months ago, but never mentioned it to Faith. I had considered discussing it with her, but I had forgotten about it and never sat down to talk with her about it. Would it work? Would their parents accept the idea? Faith and Shannon would need to do some home work on their own to prepare their argument with their parents. This had to work. I didn't see an alternative. Faith's original idea of telling her parents that she would not leave me would likely cause them to take her away from me, kicking and screaming all of the way. I couldn't let that happen.

I sat down to make some notes about things the three of us would need to do. I was feeling better about this idea as I made my notes. But we still had some work ahead of us and I knew I wasn't going to sleep tonight regardless.

The next morning, the girls showed up to take Maggie for a walk. They didn't look like they had slept well either.

I tried to help them relax. "After you walk Maggie, come right back. I have an idea to talk with you both about."

"What is it?" said Faith.

"Not now. Go for the walk first."

"Yes, Master." She pouted a bit, but it seemed to lift the spirits of both of them.

Maggie got somewhat the short end of the stick because her walk got cut a little short. Faith and Shannon soon appeared at my patio door minutes later. I had them sit down at the kitchen counter as I arranged my notes.

Shannon looked at my notes. "You really do have an idea. You've been busy."

"I have been busy. This is going to take some work to prepare yourselves. And you need to prepare for convincing your parents you need to stay. Quite honestly, I wish I had suggested this earlier because I think you should do this even if your parents were not moving. I think you should enroll in college here."

Faith tried to stifle a groan, but Shannon started to smile.

"What's the matter Faith?" I said.

"I hated high school. I don't want to start over with college."

"College is different. You have to be motivated on your own. No one is going to push you. And quite frankly, Faith, if this doesn't excite you, I don't know what else to suggest to keep you here."

Faith looked at me and sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"You need to become more enthused in this idea or you will never convince your parents that this not only what you want to do, this is what you need." I looked at Shannon. "What about you, Shannon?"

Shannon seemed to be enthusiastic right away. "I would love to go to college. I took some time off after high school, but I think this is a perfect idea."

I smiled. "Even if you didn't have to move, this is the right thing for you both to do. And I will help you."

While Faith was not yet enthusiastic, she could see that there were possibilities with going to school. "So what do we do first?"

I started going through my notes. "First, you need to decide where you want to go. There's the community college and there is the state college, both in the city. The community college will allow you to get a two year degree and then you can transfer your credits to the 4 year school. Or you can go directly into the state college. But the entrance requirements will be tougher. The next thing to do is go to your high school and sign a release form so that your high school grades can be released to whichever college you wish to attend. Third, you need to look at the programs that the colleges have and consider what you might be interested in. You don't need to decide on your major now, but it won't hurt to have an idea."

I looked up at them. "So how were your grades?"

Faith spoke up right away. "Shannon is a brain. She was always close to having straight A's. I was a B student."

"That's only because you didn't apply yourself, Faith", said Shannon.

"Don't start with me", grumbled Faith.

"Faith, you're an intelligent young woman." I was trying to be careful and not sound like her parents. "Why don't you see what I see?"

"Faith grinned. "You're biased because you love me."

I chuckled. "Yes, I am biased. But I have recruited in past jobs. I see characteristics in you that would make you very marketable in the job market."

"So we do all of this, then what? We approach our parents? And say what?" asked Shannon.

" And that is the most important step. You need to talk to them without emotion. You need to sell them on this idea. You need to convince them that this is right for you. And if you don't believe it yourselves, then they won't believe it either."

Shannon smiled and then looked at her sister. "Come on. The first step is to go to our high school and sign release forms. So let's go."

"Now?" asked Faith.

"Yes, now."

But Faith still did not appear excited about this whole idea. "Shannon, would you give Faith and I a moment?" I said.

"Yes, Sir." Shannon left the kitchen.

"What's wrong Faith?"

"I don't want to leave you, but I'm not wild about going to school either."

I was silent for almost 30 seconds before I spoke. "Faith, do you trust me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then trust me now. Even if you're parents were not moving away, I would still encourage you to do this. Yes, you are my submissive. But you are also a young woman who needs her independence. I want you to be a successful and independent woman who can handle herself, no matter what may happen."

Faith looked at me for a few seconds and then a thought hit her. "You're talking like I might lose you."

I smiled. "You won't lose me, but you need to consider our age difference. I will likely pass long before you will. Even if I reach the ripe old age of 80, you will still be a vibrant woman. An education is something to consider seriously. Besides, who's going to support me when I wish to retire?" I grinned at her.

But Faith ignored my joke. "I don't want to think of you not with me anymore."

"Ok. Then if nothing else, do this for me. Do it because I ask you to. Do it because I think it is important and that I am trying to guide you down the right path."

It was almost like a light bulb that went off inside her head. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I will do this to serve my Master. Because you have asked me to do this and because you are once again, watching out for my future."

I smiled as I watched her turn around and call Shannon. They left the house as I said good bye to them.

The next morning, Faith and Shannon came by to pick up Maggie for her walk. "After our walk, we're going to be visiting the colleges", said Faith.

"Yes", said Shannon. "We'll probably be gone all day. Our parents will be traveling again and won't be back until tomorrow. Can we stay the night?"

I smiled. "Yes, you may stay the night. And I'll also be interested in hearing about your visits to the colleges."

They were gone all day and I decided that I would prepare a nice meal for them when they returned. I knew they would be a little tired from their visits. I wasn't exactly sure when they would be back, so I decided that something on the grill would be perfect. I was feeling quite positive about this decision. But at the same time, I was trying to avoid thinking of the very real possibility that their parents would not agree to this idea.

I was right about them being tired. When Faith and Shannon returned by way of my patio door, I could see they were tired. "I'm heating up the grill to do some steaks. You two go take a long hot shower. Take your time and relax."

They each kissed me on the lips and left with a smile. I opened a bottle of red wine and then went out to the patio to light the grill. After coming inside, I placed three steaks on a plate, added a little seasoning to each, and then started to set plates and silverware on the table, as I waited for the grill to get hot enough. After tossing the steaks on the grill, I made up a tossed salad and placed it in the refrigerator.

By the time the girls returned to the kitchen, I was placing the steaks on their plates, next to a salad bowl, and a glass of wine. They both looked hungry and sat down to eat.

"This looks good. Are we celebrating?" said Shannon.

I laughed. "I didn't think of it that way. I knew that you would be hungry. But yes, I suppose we are celebrating. This is a new step for us."

As we ate our meals, the girls began to tell me about their visit to the colleges.

"We both really liked the state college, but we picked up applications for both colleges", said Faith.

"Smart", I said. "I didn't think of that. It's good to have an application at more than one school."

"I really liked the journalism and media programs", said Shannon.

"Really? So you are interested in that industry?" I asked.

"Yes. I guess I have always been interested in writing. And I always thought I was pretty good at it."

"What about you Faith?"

"Well, I'm not sure yet. But I did kind of like several programs. When I was younger, I thought about being a teacher. But I also thought about nursing, too."

I smiled. "I'm impressed. I had no idea that you might be interested in teaching. I think you'd be very good at either career."

We continued our meal and talked about their ideas and their plans. And then I turned the conversation to a more serious tone.

"Whatever career you decide to go into, you must be prepared for the eventual situation that someone, where you work, will learn of your life style."

"What do you mean?" asked Shannon.

"Well, let's say that Faith becomes an elementary school teacher. What do you think may happen if she runs into the parents of one of her students at one of our BDSM parties?"

"Oh my God!" said Faith.

"Exactly. So you need to choose carefully." And then I reached for their hands and squeezed them. "But you don't have to decide yet. You just need to be thinking about it and you need to use those ideas to sell your parents on this idea."

I cleared the dishes, as the girls sat and talked. They were both tired. Sex would not be an option this evening. "Go get cleaned up. You both look tired."

Shannon looked at Faith and then at me. "Sir? May I join you and Faith in bed?"

I hesitated and then said, "Yes, Shannon. But plan on sleeping this evening."

She smiled widely and said, "Thank you Sir."

After the last of the dishes were taken care of, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I probably brushed longer than I needed to because I was not really concentrating on brushing. What did I just say yes to? I should really consider sleeping in the guest bedroom. When I walked into the bedroom, they were both half asleep ... but naked. I kept telling myself, "Sam, you're an idiot." I was not going to get a wink of sleep. I stripped down to nothing and slid into bed. Faith cuddled into my right side, her right leg over my right leg and her cunt against my hip. Her breasts pressed against my upper ribs as I slid my arm around her, and her head rested on my shoulder. Shannon was watching all of this. I turned to look at her and sighed.

"Come on, Shannon."

I lifted my arm to hold her close and she quickly moved into the same position as Faith had. She pulled the bed covers over us.

"Thank you, Sir", she whispered.

Faith was soon asleep, but Shannon was still awake. I felt her hand on my thigh. She had not moved it. It didn't matter. I was getting hard. I tried to think of something else, but that all went out the window when I felt Shannon's hand wrapped around my cock.

"You're hard, Sir."

"Yes. I noticed."

She giggled and started to stroke my cock.

"Stop, Shannon. Go to sleep."

"But Sir. You're turned on and I want to please you."

"Not tonight. Now go to sleep."

I could not see her face, but I knew she was pouting. I heard her sigh. "Yes, Sir.

Shannon soon fell asleep. And eventually, so did I. How I don't know. I'm sure I fell asleep with my cock still throbbing. But it turned into such an erotic dream. And the dream did not ease my aching cock. Shannon was riding my cock and Faith was riding my face. I must have been smiling in my sleep. And I think I was also trembling or moving. I heard a whimper and realized that the whimper was real and I was waking up. Faith was whimpering as I kept moving. When I settled down, she seemed to relax, still fast asleep. And then I fell asleep again. This time for the night.

Or so I thought. That dream came back. I could feel my cock being sucked and I heard myself groaning in pleasure. But this time, it was no dream. I opened my eyes, Faith was still cuddled close to me, but was awake and grinning. Shannon was no longer next to me. She was under the bed covers sucking my cock. I groaned again.

Faith whispered in my ear, "She's been practicing."

She had been practicing. God, it felt good. I could not stop rocking my hips. I felt Shannon reach for my hand and pull it towards her. I didn't know what she wanted until she placed my hand on the back of her head. I held her head and continued to rock my hips. I felt and heard her gag, but she fought it. She relaxed her throat and continued to fuck my cock with her throat.

"Fuck!" I cried out.

I wasn't going to last long. And Shannon knew it. She sucked even harder as my hand pulled her head down on my cock even harder. And then I cried out loudly as I came. She continued sucking and swallowing as much of my cock as she could. She consumed all of my cum, draining me. I was breathing heavy and I was about to ask her to come up to kiss me, but Shannon apparently wasn't finished.

Faith moaned. I looked into her eyes, which had become wider. I smiled and let her roll off of my hip. Shannon has started to play with Faith's cunt. She then moved between Faith's thighs and started licking and sucking Faith's folds. I turned my body towards Faith and watched her eyes. It was beautiful. Her eyes stayed with me as Shannon ate her cunt. Faith moaned long and loud as she felt Shannon's tongue slide inside of her. Shannon was taking her time, but I was pretty sure it would not be long. Knowing Faith, she was probably wet from watching me having my cock sucked. And I could understand why. Watching Faith's eyes was erotic. When Shannon began to suck on Faith's clit, Faith could not hold still. And yet, her eyes did not leave mine.

Without warning, Faith screamed in pleasure. Her body shook and shivered. Her eyes finally left mine when she closed them tightly. Her hand was holding my arm and I felt her finger nails dig in deeply. But I simply smiled and watched her.

When Shannon had finished cleaning Faith's cunt, I told her to come out from under the covers. Shannon crawled up our bodies. As her face emerged from the bed sheets, she had a sheepish grin.

"Come up here, slut", I said.

As Shannon moved further up, Faith and I held her tightly to us and kissed her, over and over. We all finally relaxed and then I smacked Shannon's ass playfully.

12