The Training of Christine Ch. 02

Story Info
Professor seduces his student into a BDSM relationship.
2.6k words
4.18
43.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriterDom
WriterDom
126 Followers

"Sorry I'm late, Aaron. Christine made a low grade on her quiz and she needed a spanking."

"Whoa, dude, you really spanked her?"

"Yes, and she sucked me off and I fucked her. In my office. It was a little risky, I know. Won't happen again at school. I'm seeing her tomorrow."

"Well, Steve, I can't say I'm surprised. Was she good?"

"Oh my God! The best I have ever had. And she is so submissive she fell right into it. She told me later that some guy with the screen name WriterDom had been working with her online and on the phone. He has a blog she just loves. I'll check it out later."

"Just keep it out of the public, Steve."

"I will. And my neighbors aren't very nosey. It will be fine."

"Unless you piss her off and she rats you out."

"That won't happen. This is an odd thing to say, but I think she's in love with me."

"Jesus, man, do you love her?"

"Well, I can certainly see it heading that way."

Christine could still feel his cock in her pussy as she drove home. She couldn't believe it. It was like she made a wish and it came true. And she would get to see him tomorrow. In his bed. Serving him. Learning his ways. She felt the urge to masturbate right there in the car but decided she better pay attention to the road. But damn, her clit was throbbing. She pulled into the Walmart parking lot and drove to the side of the building and worked herself into two orgasms. Good ones, too.

Steve got home and pulled out the toy box from under the bed. It was actually an archery case. He had accumulated at lot of toys over the years. And he was wondering what he should use on Christine. He should probably talk to her first. He had no idea of her level of experience. But he knew she loved the spanking. And she did the little finger thing just like in the movie "Secretary." One of her favorite movies.

Christine got home in time to fuck herself good with the toy before anyone came home. She was very loud, and it was hard to control in his office. She wondered how loud she could be at his house. She didn't know very much about him and hoped there would be more talking. Sex is great, but she wanted to know him as a man too. She wrote a little in her diary about it. And signed it "Christine Morris."

The next day she woke up nervous and stayed that way all day. What did he mean by training? How comfortable would she be at his house? What if he has a wife there who wants to join in? And she was very nervous about getting her ass fucked. One guy had tried, but it hurt so much she made him stop. Something told her there would be no stopping him. He hadn't mentioned a safe word. They barely had talked at all. Yet, she called him Master. And knew she could refuse him nothing.

Steve was a little nervous too. He bummed a cigarette off a coworker even though he quit eleven years ago. He puffed it without inhaling. He knew they needed to talk more, and he had a plan for that. He would give her a bath in the huge tub. That would give them a chance to talk first, and moreover he knew that women liked being clean for sexual activity. Well, most anyway. And he did want to lick her asshole. Ass licking was almost at a fetish level with him. Not all asses, though, just young pretty ones. Christine's was beyond pretty...it was flat-out perfect.

Steve didn't feel like talking, so he gave the class a writing assignment. Later, Christine looked up and found him staring at her. She spread her legs, revealing pink panties, and touched her pussy a little for him. Yes, this was one naughty girl. Steve felt the bulge in his pants growing and had to look away. Christine stopped and went back to writing.

Christine was still nervous when she walked to his house, which was just off campus. After all, she had only spent a little time with him and almost all of it had been sexual. Timidly she knocked on the door.

"Come in," Steve said,opening the door.

"Thank you, Master."

"Here, you get one glass of wine, but that's it. I'm not getting you in trouble for drinking. We will start off the afternoon sessions with a bath. Give us a chance to talk and relax. The tub is full. Down there on the left. If you would go get undressed and wait for me in the tub it would be wonderful. I'll be there in just a minute." The water was green from a body wash and had rose petals floating on top. All around the room were candles. Must have been twenty of them. Il Divo was playing on the CD player. One of her favorite groups. How could he know that? She got undressed and sank into the warm water. In just a minute he joined her.

"Master, the music, I love that group. How did you know?"

"I didn't. My ex-wife was born in Italy, and it was one of her favorite groups. I got hooked on them too."

"I am Italian, Master."

"Oh I knew that the first time I laid eyes on you."

"You did?" she said, blushing.

"Yes. Come sit between my legs and let me wash your back. So tell me, was yesterday your first spanking?"

"Yes, Master, but I have wanted one forever. I want a flogging too."

"We can arrange that one day. Are you an anal virgin?"

"I don't know how to answer that. I've had a cock there but not long. I made him stop."

"We can work up to that. I'm in no hurry to fuck your sweet ass. But when I do, there will be no stopping me. All my sluts must be three-holed ones."

"I would never tell you to stop, Master, no matter how much it hurt. It is good to talk to you Master. It makes me less nervous when I feel I know you. You know every girl in your class has a crush on you."

"I kind of doubt that. Besides, I have the one I wanted right here in my tub."

She blushed, then sighed as his wet, soapy hands found her full breasts and squeezed them. Then he began pinching her large, hard nipples.

"That feels good Master."

"Now get on your hands and knees. I need to wash your pussy and ass. Or should I say my pussy."

"It is your pussy, Master."

The sea sponge felt so good on her engorged, shaved pussy. Her clit was throbbing. She felt his soapy finger enter her ass three times. It felt wonderful, with no pain at all.

"Christine, has anyone ever licked your ass before?"

"No, Master, but I would love it if you did."

"Oh, I will on every visit, I'm sure. My ex-sub didn't like it. She let me do it, but it's no fun if you know the person doesn't like it. She was a clean freak, I guess."

"Was she a student too, Master?"

"No, you are my first student. I'm risking my job by being with you. But I knew I had to have you the first day you walked into my classroom."

"I wanted you too, Master. I just didn't believe in my wildest dreams it would happen."

"Do you like sports, Christine?"

"Yes, football and NASCAR."

"Really? Tony Stewart was my best friend growing up. We raced go-carts for a while. He smoked my ass and I gave it up."

"You are kidding, right?"

"No, I'll show you some pictures. We get together about once a year. We can try calling him if you'd like to speak with him.

"Oh God, I love him. I wouldn't know what to say."

"I can get you pit passes to any race you like. One for your dad too."

"Wow, that would be cool."

"Well, let's get out of here before we turn into prunes. Since I feel kind I'll let you suck my cock first. I have to show you how I want it done in the bed. I expect you to remember the things I teach you."

"As you wish, Master."

They dried each other off and they headed for the bedroom, holding hands. He had a queen-sized iron bed with lots of places to tie to. Even the side rails were ropey iron that could be tied at any point.

"I love iron beds, Master."

"I do too. Hop on up. I want your ass to the left side my head. So I can spank and play with you while you suck. Over this way a little more. That's perfect. Always suck it like this in bed. And ask for permission to suck my cock."

"May I suck your cock, Master?"

"Let me tell you one other thing first, and it's important. I'll tell you when I'm going to cum. When you feel the first squirt, keep your mouth very still while I'm cumming. I can't take the simulation then. That became a huge turn-on for my last sub actually."

"I will remember, Master. And I'm the same way by the way."

"Ok, start sucking that cock. Oh yeah, that's good. You are such a good little cock-sucking slut. I left a few marks on your ass, I see. I'll have to leave more today. Maybe use a toy there."

She gasped as two of his thick fingers filled her cunt, which was still a little sore from the fucking she'd gotten yesterday. His thumb rubbed her throbbing clit. She spit his cock out.

"Master, you are going to make me cum if you don't stop."

"Get back on that cock, you fucking whore. If you need to cum simply raise your fucking hand. Maybe if I spank you you'll remember. Don't stop sucking, ever, until I cum."

He spanked her hard. Harder than she thought he could lying down. It only turned her on more. She started sucking his cock really hard, wanting his sweet cum again. No other man had a better-tasting cock or cum. She loved it.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that. You are so good. I'm going to cum."

She stayed still after the first squirt hit the roof of her mouth. He came a lot despite cumming twice yesterday. She remembered from yesterday not to come off his cock until he said to.

"Ok, you may take it out now," he said after a minute.

"Thank you, Master, for allowing me to suck your glorious cock."

"My pleasure. Time to tie you down for your first ass licking."

He put the soft leather restraints on her wrists and ankles. Then connected them to the iron rails in a big X.

"Let's begin with a spanking. I know how hot that gets you."

He laid his head on the small of her back, looking down her ass, and began spanking her firmly. She purred, loving the feeling of his strong hand tempered by years of weightlifting spanking her ass. Suddenly he stopped and got off the bed.

"Let's see just how much of a pain slut you are. See how you take the tawse. It's two thick leather straps split down the middle and connected to a wooden handle."

She gave a little yelp, not expecting how much it did hurt. But she loved it.

"Harder, Master. Hurt me."

He let her have it twenty hard times that would later leave her ass black and blue.

"Let's see how you like the cane."

She heard it swoosh through the air and smack her ass.

"Oh God...yellow, sir."

Once again it came down hard.

"Red, Master! Please, no more," she said, sobbing now.

"I'm sorry, baby. No more of that stuff today."

"Just hold me, Master."

He held her and stroked her curly brown hair.

"What happened to your neck?"

"Burned it with the curling iron. I'm surprised it took you this long to ask."

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes, my ass is burning."

"Let me get some ice for it."

He rubbed a cube over her lovely, round ass, and it did indeed make it feel better.

"I promise I won't hit your ass again today. And probably not tomorrow either. Ready for your ass licking?"

"Please, Master."

He pulled her hair off her shoulders and began kissing and licking her. Then he slowly made his way down her spine. Stopping just above the crack to give her lower back more attention.

"You like it here?"

"Yes, Master."

"I thought you might."

Then slowly he made his way down her crack. Going down a little farther and then starting over. She had never felt a tongue there, and it felt so good. She moaned when he finally reached her puckered pretty anus.

"Do you masturbate with your right hand?"

"Yes, Master."

"I will release it and let you masturbate while I tongue-fuck your asshole."

He made his tongue hard and pointy and fucked her little hole while she rubbed her swollen clit. Soon she was begging to cum.

"Yes, you can cum," he told her.

She gushed all over the sheets and screamed so loud he worried the neighbors might have heard. Nothing had ever made her cum so hard. He kept licking her asshole, and it seemed as if she would never stop cumming.

"Do you know what I've been thinking about all day?"

"No, Master, what?"

"You riding my cock on the couch. I have read that some Masters don't ever let the slave get on top, but I think that's silly. You are, after all, serving my cock. My ex couldn't last a minute on top without cumming, and I'm pretty sure you will be the same way. She only gushed once, unfortunately. I seem to attract women who gush for some reason."

"I'm sure you attract a lot of women, Master. If you find one to join us, I wouldn't object. As long as I could top her."

"Oh really? You learn something new every day.... I'll keep that in mind. In the meantime I'm going to spread a couple of towels on the couch so you can service me with that tight nineteen-year-old pussy."

She straddled his fat pole and began riding it. It seemed to hit the right spot every time she went down. In less than a minute she was begging to cum.

"Yes, gush on that cock, you naughty little slut."

He felt her gush all over his balls. Unlike pee, which comes out in a trickle, her cum would gush like a waterfall. He felt her nails draw blood on his back as she screamed in ecstasy. She took forever to finish cumming, and yet he could tell she was on the verge of cumming again.

"Fuck that cock, you fucking whore. Fuck me till I cum."

She clamped down on his cock tightly, trying to make him cum. She bit her lip, trying to hold off her own orgasm. She felt his hands squeezing her tight ass. When she felt a finger probe her asshole it was too much.

"Please, Master, may I cum?"

"No, I'm almost there. Wait for me."

"Please, Master, I can't ..."

"Ok, slut, cum with me."

This time they both screamed. It was one of the most intense orgasms ever for the both of them. She held him tightly and shook with excitement.

WriterDom
WriterDom
126 Followers