The Training of Sissy Paula Ch. 6

Story Info
A new Mistress (master) trains paula.
810 words
3.93
70.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mistress goes to a lot of trouble to fix my nails, hair, and makeup.
Once she is done she tells me to follow her.
I follow her to the car as instructed.
Paula take off the panties.
Yes Mistress Candy.
Now for a very special long trip Paula.
Where are we going Mistress Candy?
You will see in about 3 hours sissy.
O.K. Mistress Candy.
Now I want that asshole loss once we get to were we are going.
Sit down on that big dildo sissy Paula.
Then I will fasten your seat belt. Wouldn’t want my sissy getting hurt bow would I?
Mistress that is huge i don't think it will fit in my asshole.
Nonsense sissy.
Now no back talks start stretching that ass over the dildo now sissy.
Yes Mistress.
i slowly began trying to slide onto the rather large dildo.
It was at least 12 inches long and 10 inches round.
(Actually my asshole is stretched over the large dildoe as my fingers write this story)
Paula sit down on it now are I will be using the cane on your ass later.
Yes Mistress Candy.
. With a grunt my asshole slammed hard down on the dildo it began hurting.
Good slave now let me fasten that seat belt.
There that will keep you safe and packed full of cock for the next 3 hours.
Mistress it hurt, My asshole can't take it for that long.
Yes you can paula, and to make sure you stay on that fat dildoe, I had a seat belt made just for this trip.
She reaches under the seat and pulls a belt between my legs, then a second belt is pulled between my legs, she puts them over my shoulders and attached them to a hook on the back of my seat.
Umm my little sissy that will keep you occupied for the trip.
We headed down the road. Mistress Candy said she was going to take the scenic route, sense there were lots of bumpy roads to travel down.
I bounced up as she hit a bump only to find the dildo all the way back in my asshole.
She would stop and go just to make it jar me a little.
Paula I had something neat done to the car.
What is that Mistress?
Let me show you.
Please do Mistress.
With that said she pressed a button and the car started bouncing up and down.
Umm Paula you will grow to love this.
She let the car bounce for 15 minutes.
O.k. now off to see my friends.
You will entertain all 30 of my male friends tonight paula.
With your mouth and asshole, your hands will be getting a work out as well.
Yes Mistress.
How is that butt feeling paula?
It feels a lot better now Mistress.
Good now I know you will love sliding up and down on 3 cocks at the same time?
How will i be able to do that Mistress?
You will see in about 2 hours.
Now reach over here and stroke my cock.
Yes Mistress.
Its just too bad that chastity belt has to remain on you for 3 more days paula.
However you brought it on yourself.
Yes Mistress i did and i am sorry.
After the party I am going to put the dildo in your ass for the remaining punishment period and put you on a liquid diet.
Once we got inside the big Mansion, Mistress had me get on my knees.
All the men came up to me and gave me a taste of their hard cocks.
Guy’s paula’s asshole is ready for 3 cocks at a time; there are 30 of Yawl.
So it looks like paula here will be getting 10 good butt fuckings tonight.
Three of the guy’s got in the special made contraption that made it possible for them to all get their cocks side by side.
O.K. paula go over there and ride them hard cocks until they all cum.
Yes Mistress Candy.
Lick my asshole while you slide your sluttish asshole on them hard dicks.
Yes Mistress Candy.
Their cocks burned a little as i slide up and down on them.
Mistress fed me her ass, and had the others feed me their assholes as well.
After i had taken all 30 cocks in my asshole, i was put in the bathtub.
Open wide sissy its time for a long golden shower, you don’t have to swallow it but you will have to taste every drop.
They all gave me a mouth full that trickled into the bathtub.
Mistress candy helped me get dressed, then we headed home.
After the party i was told to put the dildo back in and it was locked in place with the use of another chastity belt.
The End.