The Transformation

Story Info
Sexual genie changes his life.
845 words
3.01
51.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 30 year old single lonely male. I haven't dated nor been in a relationship in 5 years. My last girlfriend left me for a man whom I had thought was a friend. It was difficult because the relationship lasted for 6 years. My ex and me dated since high school.

It explains why I haven't dated as a result of that or gone to social events involving women. I'm literally a recluse and the only things I do are work and the gym. One day at work, a co-worker had given me an old lamp claiming to be the "home" of Evalareen, the Sexual Genie. As a result of his experience, his sex life improved. Since I was skeptical about genies being sexual guides, I decided to try it.

At midnight, I rubbed the lamp 3x and smoke appeared taking human form. Evalareen introduced herself and asked what was my sexual desire and I told her that I was skeptical of her claims as a sex guide and to help me sexually connect with women. "I love honesty in a man, it makes my job better. The most recent person I wouldn't help unless he was honest with me and what he wanted. Since you have done so, your desires and wish are my command."

She wore ancient Middle Eastern clothing, had long dark curly hair and resembled Jennifer Lopez but looked better. I finally spoke: "Evalareen, its' been 5 years since being intimate with a woman. I would like to know how I can really satisfy a woman sexually. I've failed in the past as well as recent experiences. I need your help." Looking at the sadness and tears in my eyes, Evalareen wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled then she spoke. "Have serenity darling, I'll assist you and your wish will come true. Come, let's go to your bed." Without further words, she lead me to my own bed and felt a transformation walking there.

When I stopped in front of the mirror, I was completely nude and had a woman's body. Evalareen surprised me with a kiss as I was about to speak. She rubbed on my breasts and started kissing me on the neck. Her whisper was a command: "Come and join me in wild passionate sex."

As we laid down, we shared a passionate embrace and I undressed her also. With the both of us totally nude, we smiled and our rubbed our breasts together and our bodies together. "Now my pupil, listen and learn. Be in touch with your feelings and forget your inhibitions and fears." Her right hand went down on my now soft body and touched my cock and fingered me as well in the vagina I now had. I moaned until I came. She also rubbed on my cock until it became rock hard.

While doing this at the same time, our lips came together and engaged in a tongue kiss. Our bodies connected like 2 wild magnets. I proceeded to lick on her soft, wet nipples and to her already wet pussy. Evalareen moaned in ecstasy and moved to spread her legs apart for me to taste her sweet nectar. "Taste it, feel the juices in your mouth." While I did that, she tasted the cum from my cock and sucked it like an ice cream cone. In unison, we moaned and continued for countless hours.

I kept up the momentum until sweat covered our bodies. We emerged from the bedroom and fucked hard doing the Johnny Come Lately and Amazing Butterfly which I haven't done in a long time. We did it on my box shaped table. Evalareen was impressed with my ingenuity that she did the same to me with a strap-on dildo she magically conjured up.

Afterwards, Evalareen told me that I was progressing and needed to pass her final test: Giving a good body massage. Upon doing that, She enjoyed it and engaged in more sex until we slept in each other's arms. When I woke up, Evarlareen was gone and I was back to normal with a man's body. I realized that she must be in the lamp awaiting for the next person to meet. She left a note and told me to use what I have learned wisely and to pass the lamp along to the next person who needed her help.

After washing up and getting dressed, I went to work and took the lamp with me. I saw a young man who is in his early 20's that required Evalareen's help in coming out of his sexual cocoon. I told him what happened to me and gave it to him. Boy, will he be surprised.

I knew that Evalareen and me couldn't be a couple because she is sexually bound and wanted to share her gifts with men who needed help. I am thankful that she taught me in our brief time together. I learned that help comes from sometimes unlikely sources and to not always judge a book by its cover.