The Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers

He shoved me over onto my back. His hands were rough as they grabbed my legs and spread them wide apart. He pushed my knees up toward my chest. He positioned himself at the entrance to my slit and with one thrust he slammed his cock deep inside me. I grunted with the force of his penetration and my pussy immediately clamped down on the wonderfully hard meat filling it.

"Oh God Jordan," I moaned. "You feel so good inside me."

He started to drive into me with long, hard strokes of his delicious organ. I could feel the ridge at the rim of his head and I swear I could feel every vein pulsating down the length of his tool as he fucked me. My cunt was greedily squeezing him with each plunge. I was impaled on his rod and my pussy made wet, juicy noises with each probe. I was getting closer to a mind-blowing climax with each pump of his hips.

"Fuck me," I begged.

"Oh God, I can't stop," he moaned. "Your cunt is so tight. It feels so good."

"Oh don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop," I moaned. Our hips continued to slam against each other. I could feel his balls pressing against my ass as he strained toward his own blistering climax. I could feel the head of his cock pushing against the back of my pussy. He was so deep it was almost painful. I finally knew what people meant when they said it hurt so good.

My chest was heaving as I felt the quivering begin inside me. He was buried to the hilt when the first wave of my climax shuddered through me. "Ohhhhhnn," I groaned. I didn't think it could get any better. Then he pulled back and slammed in one more time.

"Oh God, I'm cummming," he forced out through lips parted on a groan. I felt his cock jerk inside me as another wave rolled through my pussy. I could hear myself making mewling sounds like a lost kitten but I couldn't stop. Then I felt the splatter of his hot cum against my pussy walls. He held himself rigid above me as his cock pulsed and shot stream after stream of his creamy seed inside me. My pussy was clenched in the throes of my own orgasm and this only made him erupt more. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Feeling him cum at the same time was the cherry on top.

We continued to grind against each other as the spasms gradually wound down. I could feel our combined cum running out of me and down the crack of my ass. It was still warm and sent little ripples of pleasure throughout my body. Jordan released my legs after one last thrust. I pulled him down on top of me and encircled his thighs with my legs. I just wanted to hold him against me.

"I'm too heavy," he protested.

"Never," I breathed and that is how we stayed as his cock softened and finally slipped out of me. Jordan is still as polite as ever when we go out to eat and have friends over, but when they leave... mmmmmmmmmmm

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
164 Followers
12