The Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
A Bored wife breaks out of her cocoon.
8.1k words
3.99
46.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers

Prologue:

Victoria (Vicky) Schmidt nee Reiss had just turned forty two, though to anyone who looked at her life from the outside they would see the perfect life! Vicky though happy, was now feeling unappreciated and undesired. Her husband Doug and her seemed too have fallen into a state of contentment which rendered that aspect of their life almost boring and he seemed unable to even acknowledge that his wife was still a sexual being. She didn't know when the funk started or how and more importantly how to get out of it.

Vicky was a short woman at five foot three inches, with long naturally sandy blonde hair and a bright smile, she had two children from a previous marriage both were now in college many states away. The youngest Jarrod having left this past September to attend the University of Las Vegas. Doug her husband who was three years her senior also had children from a previous marriage and they too lived in another state. With all the children gone and it being just the two of them she thought the evenings would be filled with Doug and her doing all the things they couldn't the last five years due to the kids being there. This just wasn't the case.

When they had met, they had both just gotten through very ugly divorces and neither was looking for anyone to fill a void, each needing time to heal. They had met through a mutual friend at a dinner party and seemed to hit it off quite well, it was a pretty long time before they started dating, she was thirty five when she went on her first date with him. He was thirty eight, she was determined to not let sex be involved for some time, she was not looking for a booty call and refused to be one herself. After almost two years of dating he proposed to her and she with the blessing of her two kids said yes.

It was a small ceremony attended only by the couple's closest friends and family each had their best friend as their attendant. Both seemed destined for a life of happiness.

Doug was a very successful man and had amassed great wealth early in his life, could afford many luxuries in life. Though very wealthy, Doug was not an arrogant man; he knew tact and never flaunted his success over anyone else. He loved her kids, though never calling him dad, loved him as well. especially Melissa. Where Doug's children lived with their mother across the country; they attended the wedding and saw him at Christmas but little else. Unlike Vicky's kids accepting Doug, his kids never spoke to Vicky.

They had been very happy and for four years Vicky never thought she would want anything else out of life. She was a department manager at a large clothing store where she made a very good living. She had managed to keep a very appealing figure, and still turned heads with her youthful good looks, she was very active in the community with the PTA and the neighbourhood watch and was a proud member of the safe community program that watched over the residences homes when the owners would be on vacation. When they got married she and the kids moved in with Doug in a very wealthy, upper class suburb just outside of St Paul Minnesota, they lived in a large home in a modern development. She always kept herself busy and with one thing or another, she exercised every day with a light jog in the morning and a half hour on her stationary bike every night. She went to a hot Yoga class Monday night's and a step aerobics class Tuesday night. She was a founding member of a book club that had five members that met every Wednesday night. She left Thursday, and Friday open for her and Doug, Saturday was her gym day where she would tan and work out from six am to noon then she would go and do laps at the local pool from one till three then home. This was also her spa day once a month.

It was because of her kids and her busy schedule, and the fact that she had many friends that she really never knew what was missing in her life. It took her youngest leaving home for her to see just what a mundane existence she led. When Jarrod moved out to attend UNLV, it seemed to leave a gap that allowed her to examine her life. From then on at the dinner table while he recounted his day at the office where he worked she would stare at him wondering where the flare had gone. Or had there been any there in the first place, at bed she would watch him take off his clothes and get into his pyjama pants then climb into bed and read a novel for a half hour and then kiss her tell her he loved her and roll over and go to sleep. Was she that oblivious to this all these years that she never saw the pattern developing? Could she change it? Did she want to change it? Up to that point she had been happy, loving her job and her social life. She was popular and would often go out with the girls after work and laugh and joke. Doug spoiled her, taking her to Mexico every winter for two weeks and to New York every summer for a week, why change what so many women would kill to have. Doug was a gentle loving husband who took in her kids as his own; he rarely raised his voice and had never put an angry finger on her. Add to all this the fact that he was stunningly handsome and had a body that a twenty five year old football player would envy.

Yet something was missing, and she needed to find out what it was and fast. Her first husband had also been content with a mundane life as well and though she left him because he was never around and was no longer the loving man she married she was determined to not let this happen with Doug. Or so she thought, the fact was once she decided to head down this path, her life and the lives of everyone close to her were going to be changed forever.

Chapter 1:

It was Monday morning at six am when Vicky's alarm buzzed her out of another nondescript dream. She sat up and looked over at the empty spot that up to about forty minutes earlier was occupied by her husband. Doug was an early to bed and early to raise kind of guy. She could hear the shower going in the en suite. "I wonder what he would say if I joined him?" she thought devilishly to herself as she took off her night shirt, and collected her running attire. "Would he welcome me in and make love to me!" she thought as she pulled her sports bra over her healthy c-cup breasts. "Would he apologise and excuse himself leaving me alone in the there! No that's not it." She seemed to be struggling with how her husband would act if his wife joined him in the shower. She was just pulling on her sneakers when she heard the shower shut off. She had a fleeting thought of pulling off her clothes and getting into a seductive pose on the bed, she shook her head and walked out of the room just as the door opened.

As she jogged the same route she had since moving there, her mind kept going back to the scenario that had presented itself in the bedroom. Why was she so afraid of changing anything up? It bothered her for her entire workout, when she returned home Doug had already left for work and Vicky was alone in the house. The same as it had been everyday for the last four years. She stripped and put her clothes in the washing machine and then hopped into the shower. She washed her self then climbed out and dried off, she went and made her heart smart breakfast and put her clothes in the dryer. Then after getting dressed she did her hair and makeup and headed for work.

Vicky arrived at the store at eight, an hour before her shift began she went straight to her desk, and answered emails and read over the to-do list she had left her self the day before. This was not going to be a good day, she would be firing a long time staff member for tardiness. Vicky hated firing people, she was always trying to find a way to get people to do better and care a little more about their jobs. She took it as a personal failure when it came to firing people, and this was going to be no different. She called the young woman to her office which was really only a cubicle beside the other floor managers, and sat her down.

"Heather. There is no easy way of doing this. Now you have been warned by the head of department and by me personally that your tardiness was not acceptable. Yet since your last written warning you have been late six more times..." Vicky paused. She looked at the young woman who seemed to know what was going on and seemed to not care one bit. Vicky would have been mortified to have been fired, though Heather's lack of emotion bothered her, Vicky continued on as if she didn't notice. "Well I have tried, the company has tried and we have given you more than enough chances to turn it around. So I am sorry to tell you that effective immediately you no longer work here. Security will watch you clean out your locker and see you off premises." Vicky was waiting for the young woman to say something to try to save her job, Vicky probably would have kept her on if she had. But the plea never came; she just stood up and asked if security could hurry up so she could leave. Vicky blinked astonished that she could care so little for her job. Vicky then picked up the receiver and dialed security. She then walked Heather to her locker where they were joined by two female security guards. Heather never said a word as she cleaned out her locker, which was full of name tags and empty cigarette packs and empty packs of gum. They walked her to the doors and watched as she walked away as if nothing happened. Vicky shook her head and went back to her desk.

The Heather incident didn't occupy her mind for long; she found herself going back to earlier that morning. To the shower, why didn't she do it? Switch it up, see what would happen. She told herself that starting tomorrow; she was going to do something different. After all when Doug and her had sex it was always great! At least she thinks it was. Now though she wasn't so sure. In fact she couldn't even remember what the last time they made love was like! She remembered when just not how it was!

It was almost noon when her cell buzzed, she took it out of her purse, and looked to see who was calling it was Jeanna.

Jeanna Kyle was her best friend. They had met three years ago in hot yoga, Jeanna was the ying to Vicky's yang, they were almost polar opposites of each other yet neither knew how they got along without each other for so long. Jeanna was also forty two and was also on a second marriage she had three kids all of whom still lived at home. Two were her biological children one was her step child. She was a loving mother and wife, but unlike Vicky who could tell you exactly what was going to happen for the next fours years of her life to the day. Jeanna was a free spirit; hot yoga and the book club were the only things that one could say Jeanna did on a regular basis, and even those she missed from time to time. "Hey babe how are you?" Vicky asked in her usual bubbly voice. No matter what her mood she always knew Jeanna would cheer her up.

"Good, good! Say what are you doing for lunch; I want to get out of here. I'm buying." Jeanna said in a deep sultry voice.

"That sounds good. Where did you want to meet? Verones, or maybe the Regent?" Vicky asked. Verones was a pizza joint that was close to both their offices and the Regent house grill or the Regent as it was called was their favorite watering hole.

"Verones sounds good they have a deck, and are not too busy Monday's." Jeanna said. Vicky knew the only reason Jeanna wanted to eat outside was because she smoked. Jeanna hated to smoke indoors around other people who might still be eating.

"K, I will see you in ten minutes then." She hung up and locked her computer and headed out. Vicky arrived at the restaurant at almost the same time her friend did. Jeanna was wearing a pair of slacks and a button down blouse that she wore with the top three buttons undone to show off her cleavage. Her high heeled boots added three inches onto her already tall height, she kept her blonde hair styled perfectly. She gave Vicky a hug and the two walked in.

"Hello ladies would you like the lounge or the dining room for lunch?" a young, good looking host asked when they got to the front table.

"The patio please." Vicky said, the man smiled and asked them to follow him. He sat them away from the door in a corner. Jeanna ordered a beer and Vicky ordered a white wine. He nodded and walked away. Jeanna immediately lit a cigarette exhaling into the air away from Vicky. "So Jeanna how was your weekend?" Vicky asked, having not talked to her friend since Saturday morning.

"Good, good. And you?"

"Same old same old." Vicky said. She was tempted to ask for a cigarette from her friend but decided not to. Vicky by letter of the law was a smoker, though a twenty pack would last her a month if not more. She only smoked when she was out with the ladies and when she was very stressed other then that you would never see her smoking. "Say can I ask you something?" she asked Jeanna. Jeanna gave her an annoyed look that reminded her that she could always ask her anything. "Well it's going to seem stupid to you..... But I need you to bare with me." She began, Vicky normally would not bring up such a trivial moment in her life. This however seemed to merit a discussion. "This morning I was going to join Doug in the shower and I chickened out, and it has bothered me all morning." Vicky paused to take a sip of her wine that had just arrived. She also wanted the waitress to be gone before she continued. "So I guess what I want to know is why is this bothering me so much?" Jeanna put her cigarette in the ashtray and took a long swig of her Miller..

"Listen honey, I love you I really do, but you know why it is bothering you. You're a coward when it comes to trying anything new." Jeanna picked up the cigarette and took a drag. Vicky knew her friend was right. That didn't seem to help her though.

"You think I should have done it then? I should have climbed into the shower and seen where it went?"

"As a matter of fact yes I do. Look Doug is awesome, he's hot, smart, rich, and loves you and the kids to death, but he's not adventurous at all. He is not the type of man to just bend you over and fuck in a place where you might very well get caught. And to be honest I am not sure that is the type of man is what you want anyway. You are a good girl and you do what you are supposed to. Let me ask you this, why now? You have had a chance to climb into the shower with him every day for the last four years yet you have never done it once, what's changed?" Vicky had to think about this one. She really didn't know what made today any different. "Also answer me this, when was the last time you two were even intimate?" she asked Vicky. They talked about everything so this was not really a loaded question.

"About a month ago!" Vicky said, she found herself wanting a cigarette more and more. "when was the last time you and Tom were?" Vicky asked a little too defensively, she knew she was going to get a snappy answer to that question.

Jeanna smiled a devilish smile. "Two night's ago Tom fucked me in the hot tub. Now as for you and Doug was it at all memorable, even in the slightest?" Jeanna asked. "Could you recount the session in any way if I were to ask?" Vicky took another sip of wine. As she thought of an answer for her friend, the waitress came by to take their order.

"The Greek salad and calamari for me." Jeanna said, she then mouthed the exact order Vicky said, to the young woman. Vicky saw this out of the corner of her eye and was a little annoyed by it.

"What was that about?" she asked heatedly.

"Just proving a point, I have been your friend for only three years! Yet I know exactly what you will order in any restaurant in town." Though this made Vicky feel simple, she also knew her friend was right.

"Ok so I am predictable. I know what I want and I rarely change. So fucking sue me!" she snapped at her friend. Jeanna smiled.

"Honey this is what I am telling you. You need to break out of this cocoon, and live a little, do something you would never do in a million years." Jeanna lit another smoke. "That is what Tom and I do! We mix it up and try and keep it fresh that way I never worry about what if's in life. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not so great! Point is it's never boring!"

"Easy for you to say!" Vicky said now deciding to have a smoke. She pulled out her own pack and lit one.

"Why is it so easy for me and not you? What is different with me? It should be easy for you. I still have three kids in my house. You have none. An empty nest in which to try and enjoy every little whim you and Doug's heart desires. I still need to plan around kids, and to me that is the biggest hurdle." Jeanna explained. It was true of the two of them Vicky was more free to do what she wanted, yet she never did anything.

"Well what I mean is, you have never been afraid of anything." Vicky said in a weak defense. Jeanna shook her head she wasn't going to let Vicky off that easy. "Yes I am I just enjoy the thrill too much to let fear get in the way!" The two women finished their cigarettes just as their food came, the Minestrone soup half of a club house sandwich, which Vicky had ordered there every time they came for lunch, and the Greek salad and calamari, which was the first time Jeanna ordered it. After lunch Jeanna had one more cigarette and asked her friend to at least try one new thing a day for one week. Vicky smiled and said that was what she was thinking of doing. They then talked about work. Jeanna worked in the financial field with her husband and was racking in six figures easy, she loved the rush of making money. Both Tom and her were well suited for the field of finance and were immensely successful at it. Vicky and Jeanna talked about everything, sex being the topic that occupied most of the talks. Followed closely by fashion then finance, though they lived life very differently they really were as close as two people could be. Jeanna paid the bill then they said good bye and each went their separate ways. Back at the office Vicky struggled to pay attention to her job and was lucky to accomplish anything at all. When five o'clock came Vicky packed up and headed out.

She arrived home before Doug as she always had. She went to the fridge and was about to pull out the salmon they would be eating that night. Monday was always fish day, then she put it back and grabbed her phone and ordered Indian food for delivery. 'There's one thing different! That's a good start she told herself. She got changed, then again against the norm, instead of her usual jeans and a t-shirt that she always dawned before hot yoga the slipped into a sexy dress, she did her makeup and hair. Then slipped on a pair of fuck me heels that added three inches of height to her. These were bought on the advice of her friends of course and had only been worn once at a dinner party. She lit candles and called Jeanna to tell her that she would not be at yoga. Though Jeanna pressed the issue Vicky refused to give her details. Doug pulled up and walked into the house to see his wife sitting at the dining room table, candles, and the meal, that wasn't fish served. He said hello and asked if he was missing anything. She smiled and said for him to change and come to dinner. He did as she asked and the two had a lovely dinner together. This was a good start Vicky thought, though the conversation went just the way it had every night for a year. Vicky being guilty of starting it by asking how his day was.

After the meal she was determined to get things back on track. Vicky got up and walked up behind him and started to massage his shoulders and then leaned down to kiss him on the neck., running her hands down his muscular front to his pants, she undid his belt and and slacks and freed the monster cock that was with in. She stroked him still kissing his neck as he sat, eyes closed enjoying the hand job. The two made their way to the bedroom where she undressed him and had him lay on the bed, she lit some candles and put on some smooth jazz, then striped off her dress shoes and stockings. she climbed onto the bed and kissed up the shaft of his hard cock to the head, then back down to his hairy balls.

kodos9000
kodos9000
16 Followers