The Transformation Device Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
534 Followers

He hated to admit it but he could feel his arousal go up while she was whispering in his ear. He now watched as Candy walks up to Shelly and starts to kiss her. It is better than porn, they kiss each other roughly and they pull apart to show him their tongues wriggling around each other with a spit line going between them. "Oh god." He whispers.

Candy heard it. "Oh I think he enjoyed that. Shelly, it's your turn now." Candy goes to her knees and puts her head between Shelly's legs and pulls away the thong showing her, her cunt. Candy's feels her own arousal go through the roof smelling her cunt juices as her tongue goes straight to Shelly's clit. As Candy moves her tongue around her Clit, Shelly is giving off loud moans of sexual pleasure. Shelly starts to rub her tits and pinches her nipples as she groans, feeling the magic of her Mistress' tongue. As she is about to feel herself cum, Candy stops then pulls her panties down revealing her cock. "Are you ready?"

Shelly looks at her cock feeling wetter than before. "Oh yes, please fuck me with your cock Mistress."

Candy smiles as she slowly glides her cock into Shelly's Cunt. Shelly moans aloud as Candy starts to pump in and out of her. "You like that don't you slave?"

"Oh god yes Mistress, you're so big. Harder Mistress, make me cum like the Slut I am."

Candy goes wild hearing Shelly speak like that and increases her pace and pumps harder into Shelly. Shelly groans louder and Candy groans with her. Shelly feels herself cuming on her Mistress' cock, then Shelly cums harder when she feels her womb getting filled with Candy's hot cum. As Candy pulls out controlling herself with her constant arousal, cum starts to drip out of Shelly's cunt running down her leg, Shelly uses her finger to collect some of it and licks it off her finger. Candy leans in and kisses Shelly deeply. She pulls away and sees Dr. Sanderson on the bedd moving about. "I think squirmy on the bed feels left out, don't you?" Candy says.

Shelly turns and sees Dr. Sanderson moving about on the bed trying to get relief to his aching cock. "Does Dr. Sanderson want relief?"

"Please yes, anything, I'll do anything."

Candy walks up to him on the bed and places her hand on his cock and slowly rubs it. He groans aloud in frustration. "How about a fairer discount on what I want."

He looks at her confused. "What?"

"We negotiate a fairer price on my needs, is that a deal, or do I leave you here desperate to cum?" She rubs harder as she says this.

"Ah, yes deal, it's a deal."

Candy stops rubbing and reaches into her bag on the floor, she pulls out a tube of lube. She then goes to Dr. Sanderson and pulls down the red thong. The Cock ring is removed and lube is rubbed on his cock. Then she gets up and puts the lube on her anus. "What are you doing?"

"Well, if you want to cum, you're going to have to fuck me, you know you want to."

He looks at her then at the cuffs on his wrists and ankles. "Undo the cuffs, I want to feel you as we fuck."

Candy smiles and looks at Shelly, without speaking Shelly walks over to them holding the cuff keys. She undoes the wrist ones first then the ankle ones. He stretches briefly then Candy climbs onto the bed on all fours. "Go on, make a woman out of me, it's what you do best."

Dr. Sanderson gets up and on his knees goes to Candy. He then spreads her ass cheeks apart and glides his Cock up her ass. Candy groans as he enters, feeling her cock tighten and a pleasurable pressure build in her midriff. "You're so tight you slut. I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me till I cum."

Dr. Sanderson starts to pound his cock in and out of her, Shelly starts to masturbate as they go, loving the sight of Candy getting fucked. Dr. Sanderson then reaches around and starts to pinch and play with Candy's tits while still managing to fuck her. Candy groans louder as he plays with them. "Oh yeah, you love it when I play with these don't you? You're a whore aren't you? You love being a whore."

"Yes, I'm such a dirty whore; fuck this whore like she's never been fucked before."

An animalistic look comes over Dr. Sanderson's face as he grinds harder into Candy and he pulls himself away from her tits and slaps the top of her ass as he fucks her harder. Soon it becomes too much for him, the pressure and dirty talk. He is about to cum and give himself the much need relief. Candy too can feel her cock twitching and knows she is about to cum.

Candy screams as white hot cum starts to shoot out of her cock but Dr. Sanderson smiles and continues pumping away. Candy's eyes roll into the back of her head as cum keeps shooting out of her cock as Dr. Sanderson continues to fuck her. The pleasure is too much for Candy. Her cock won't stop and her arms give up holding her up and she falls into a puddle of her own cum. She is still groaning as she continues to cum on herself. Then Dr. Sanderson groans with a smile on his face and cums himself. Candy feels her ass getting filled with cum then Dr. Sanderson pulls out with a pop. He lays back panting, so does Candy, while Shelly smiles as she cums from masturbating.

Candy pulls herself up slowly and feels the cum on her face and hair. She half smiles and looks at Shelly. "Sleep time." Candy says and Shelly goes into a trance.

Dr. Sanderson gets up and finds his original underwear on the floor and puts them on. He gathers his clothes and turns to Candy. "There are Showers just down the corridor, get cleaned up and we will discuss business in my office."

* * *

It is two hours later, Dr. Sanderson is typing away on his computer and there is a knock on his door. "Enter."

Candy walks in all dressed up, she smiles at Dr. Sanderson and sits down. "Shelly doesn't remember a thing, she is happily working away. I also took the liberty of getting those bed sheets sent down to Laundry."

Dr. Sanderson is neither angry nor happy; he turns and faces Candy with a serious facial expression. "How did you know your cum wouldn't impregnate her? You were not using a condom."

"Oh, Gregory told me after I asked why I am always aroused. He said that I will always fire blanks since the treatment."

Dr. Sanderson knew this of course, the chemical he injected into Carl's balls made him produce sperm constantly but they were useless now; the chemical causes them to be lazy. He guesses that Gregory Walsh decided to be honest with her about that. He would warn woman buying male slaves this and if they wanted Children some sperm was taken from the men and frozen before the procedure, but as this wasn't necessary in Candy's case so he didn't bother.

"Fair enough, so business then, what is it you want?"

Candy pulls out the photograph of Sara Duncan and hands it to Dr. Sanderson. "I want her. I know you can do body modifications but I don't want that, she is already perfect."

"Then what's the problem? You have control methods as seen with Shelly today. What do you need me for?"

Candy looks serious herself now. "My method on Shelly was a temporary one; it wears off after a few hours. I need something permanent which I hear you have perfected."

"I have, go on."

"She is attraction to me already, but I want more than that, I want her to be my slave. I crave the idea that I have someone like Walsh has me. I want her to be attracted to me as a Shemale and I want her to worship me as her Mistress. I want a mental transformation, not a physical one. Get rid of that feminist crap and make her want to be held down by mental shackles."

Dr. Sanderson now smiles and gives back the photo. "Ok, that won't use up too much of my chemicals as physical Transformation is no longer needed. Ten Million Dollars is a deal Candy. I'll make arrangements to get her here. Do you want her to have any fetishes other than Shemale?"

Candy smiles feeling a lot happier. "I like the idea that she likes being dominated."

"BDSM?"

"A little bit, not too much."

"Cuff's, toys and spanking?"

"Perfect, I don't want to harm the poor thing." Candy says while smiling. Dr. Sanderson smiles and pulls out some paperwork for Candy to do.

* * *

Shelly is working away feeling a bit out of sorts but shrugs it off and continues working. As she types Candy walks out of the office smiling. She sees Shelly and walks up to her. "Is everything OK? Shelly asks Candy.

"Perfect, sleepy time."

Shelly goes back into the trance.

"Shelly, when I wake you up you will no longer be my slave but you will remember everything you did today except when you gave me those files and told me of my past, so you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

Candy takes a deep breath to calm herself. "Awake."

Shelly wakes up and puts her hand to her mouth in shock and embarrassment while remembering all the things she did today. She looks at Candy and laughs. "Oh god, what did we do today?"

"You're not mad at me?"

Shelly pauses to see if she feels angry but she doesn't. "No, it's like I wanted to do those things, the control you had over me was circumstantial. Why did you make me remember?"

Candy looks a little sad then answers. "When we met yesterday you looked so sad and lonely, then I put you under my command and you never looked happier. Then I made you forget and you looked so sad again. So I decided you needed to remember to make you happy again." Shelly thought about it and it is true. She always felt depressed of sad but those moments today she felt happy and contempt. "It's like me; I was once sad and lonely, now I'm happy." Candy said.

"What, when were you sad?" Shelly asks.

She doesn't remember telling Candy about her past as she has forgotten giving her the files, Candy just smiles and kisses her again. "Thank you Shelly, I hope you continue to be as happy as I am." Candy reaches to Shelly's ears and pulls off the earrings. Shelly looks confused as Candy puts them in her bag. "Yours are in your desk draw."

Candy walks off as Shelly opens her draw and sees the Earrings she put on that morning.

To Be Continued...

Miles63
Miles63
534 Followers
12