The Transformation of Betty Ch. 03

Story Info
A return visit, then her weekend as a slut begins.
6.8k words
4.49
124.1k
32

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back to the plans Bill and I laid out at the early stages of my wife's transformation, I was not only intrigued at the possibilities – Bill had opened the door to a universe of fantasies – but also anxious and confused. For me no less than my wife everything had occurred so quickly. In less than a day she had not only experienced what seemed an incredulous change, but the otherwise limited fantasy of sharing her had become an unfolding scheme to enter the world of dominance and submission. Even the word 'whore' had been used with implications that still were uncertain. Had I gone too far? Had Bill stepped over the line by doing more than simply fucking her? What were the dangers of pursing things further? What would my wife's relationship with Bill ultimately become? I'd envisioned sharing her only occasionally and chose not to be there the first time only because I feared she'd freeze in my presence. Yet I had agreed to loan her out a second time without me. Might she ultimately react by rejecting everything? Had a slut within her truly been released or was last night an aberration she already regretted?

These were questions that required answers. Yet seemingly overriding everything was the fact that, speaking bluntly, the idea of having my wife as a slut was an incredible turn on. Although it is difficult to recall all of my thoughts back then, we had often played BDSM games in the bedroom. Tying her, light spanking, making her beg for my cock, and fucking her ass hard were all things to which she responded. But at no point did she encourage me further. If she had any ideas about moving deeper into D/s, she kept them to herself. And while images of women tied, controlled, and made to surrender lay at the core of many of my fantasies, my boldest foray into dominating her out of the bedroom was the purchase of the butt plug and the occasional request (certainly not a command then) that she wear it when we went dining or dancing. She acceded to my requests and was genuinely turned on by her acquiescence, but I never rejected the possibility that she did so primarily to accommodate me. But now I was confronted with seemingly incontrovertible evidence that my earlier supposition was incorrect – that she wore the plug in her ass as a too-subtle way of telling me she wanted more. Still, my questions lingered, and the urgency of finding answers had only been compounded by Bill wanting another night alone with her. Was I giving away too much too quickly? Should I take him at face value or did he have a hidden agenda such as making my wife into his slut alone?

I knew when I first approached him to say I wanted my wife fucked that I was playing with fire. Sharing one's wife is a bold step and I took it only when I was certain she shared my fantasy. In retrospect it might seem strange that I took that step while hesitant to explore other things in the private. Yet that's how events unfolded, and now I was confronted with the necessity of making other equally critical choices.

Despite a meandering route home, none of my questions were answered by the time I arrived at my door. In fact, I had decided to not decide ... to procrastinate and first learn my wife's reactions to things. In a way I was letting her make the decision. If I sensed she was shamed or repulsed by what we had done then perhaps I'd call everything off. But if she was willing to explore further, then I'd let my cock do my thinking by sending her to Bill's Wednesday evening.

By the time I got home my not-so-innocent wife was in the kitchen preparing dinner in the dress she wore before taking her nap. I recall those first few minutes clearly, for they were perhaps the most important in terms of determining what was to come. Walking up behind her as she stood at the sink, I kissed her on the neck and gave her a pat on the butt to see if the plug was in place. "I see you still have the plug in," I commented nonchalantly.

"I was told to keep it in, remember?"

"Yes, but I wanted to see if you had changed your mind about anything."

Still focused on the salad she was preparing, she answered directly "no, I don't think so."

That reply alone peaked my interest and my cock. But determined to dig deeper into her thinking, I rested my hand firmly on her ass and pushed at the plug: "How does that feel?"

"It feels good ... you know I like that."

"Is it keeping you wet now?" I asked, pressing against the plug a tad harder.

"Yes ..." she responded, as she leaned gently back against me.

"Don't stop what you're doing," I said, reaching with my other hand to fondle a tit through her dress.

As her breathing grew heavy, my hard-on returned with a vengeance. I pressed it against her and felt her hand reach down to hold it. Knowing the answer to my question, I pressed her hand against my cock and whispered "you want it, don't you?"

"Yes ..." she moaned with a barely discernable tremble, "I want you to fuck me.".

My wife might not be a Victorias Secret model but she's sexy enough that few men wouldn't honor that request. Pulling her from the sink, I led her as Bill had described, to the kitchen table. Laying her on her back, her cunt at the edge and legs hanging over, I pushed her dress up, unzipped and lowered my pants and immediately plunged my cock into her by now dripping cunt.

It was then that many of my questions were answered. As I gripped her hips and methodically pumped in and out of a hole made ever so tight by the plug in her ass, she lay there, eyes close, hands gripping the table's edge, moaning to the rhythm of my thrusts "yessss, fuck me ... fuck me .... fuck your slut ... fuck me ...."

Thinking back to the alternative choices she had at the sink its easy to see the profound consequences of the choice she made. Doubtlessly she had been encouraged to say 'fuck your slut' when Bill had her, but she could have simply refused to wear her plug that evening and in that way put an end to everything. She could have worn the plug but told me to let her finish making the salad with a comment such as 'I'm too tired and sore now.' Or she could have let me fuck her but responded in ways to suggest she was allowing it only because she was my wife. She chose none of these. Instead she responded in a way to encourage whatever plans I made. If I was uncertain what choice to make, my wife seemed far less so.

Having spent much of the afternoon with a cock that begged for release it didn't take long to fill her with a healthy load of my seed. Equally delicious, the intensity of her orgasm matched mine. After I withdrew and stepped away, she made another choice that emphasized her apparent commitment to play the role of slut: Rather than clean up as she usually did, she simply returned to the sink to finish there even though my cum was certain to leak down her legs.

Of course, a great many questions remained unanswered. What would our day to day relationship be like when sex was not on the agenda? A husband and wife, after all, have many more things that concern them other than sex. But as we ate, even those questions began to be answered. Much to my relief, with my cum still surely leaking from her cunt, we talked as if nothing unusual had happened ... about when I had to get to the office the next day, where she planned to go for lunch, if she could stop at the hardware store and pick up some stain for a cabinet I was refinishing, and if she should plan on cooking dinner tomorrow evening.

The remainder of the evening proceeded in much the same way, with the usual arguments over what to watch on TV and when we should visit her mother. But one fact stayed in my mind ... at no point did she attempt to clean the cum off her legs or change a dress that was now stained in back. It was only when we prepared for bed that she asked if she could shower ... an unusual request in and of itself since she always showered whenever she wished.

I made no attempt to fuck her again that night, but I told her she could remove the plug. Too much of a good thing, I thought, might deaden its impact. Morning was again unremarkable, with but one exception: As I left for work I told her "Don't forget to wear your plug when you go out today."

"Yes, I will" she dutifully replied.

There's no sense in recounting my licentious thoughts that day aside from noting the one that predominated was my promise to Bill that I'd do what I could to reminded her of her role as a slut between now and Wednesday.

Upon returning home I simply asked how her day had gone, and she answered with a wry smile "It was interesting."

I didn't ask for elaboration but instead suggested we eat dinner at a local restaurant. There was nothing unusual in that suggestion since we frequented it often. But as we were about to leave I said "I assume your ass is plugged?"

Of course, there was nothing we could do at the restaurant that would be the least bit outwardly sexual -- it was too close to home and the owners knew us. Hence, my command, though phrased as a question, caught my wife by surprise. "Oh ... no ... wait, I'm sorry ... I'll put it in."

Dinner itself was wholly ordinary aside from recalling my wife's attempts at adjusting in her seat to accommodate the plug up her ass. But she neither objected nor gave the appearance of being outwardly sexual, and it wasn't until we returned to the car that the plug's full effect was revealed. No sooner had we pulled out of the parking lot than my wife blurted out "I want to suck your cock"

She surely had sucked me before when I drove when in a naughty mood, but never before had she so boldly initiated it. Needless to say, I wasn't about to refuse such a slutty request, and my simple reply was "do it!"

In a sense it was a shame the ride home lasted no more than 15 minutes. It certainly was a pleasure feeling my wife's warm wet mouth sliding up and down on my cock as I drove. And I should note that once again she allowed it to slide fully into her throat. On the other hand, the compensation of a short drive was to arrive home before she had completed her task so that immediately upon entering the house she turned, dropped to her knees, and proceeded to finish what she had started.

To say that all of this was out of character is an understatement. And initially at least it left me somewhat puzzled: 'Surely one night with Bill hadn't so thoroughly changed her that she no longer had inhibitions'. It was only later that I understood the cool logic of her actions. Yes, she had made the momentous decision to let herself become a slut and to let Bill have her again. But she wanted me to know that she was not simply going to be Bill's slut ... she would be mine as well.

People might deem this a strange expression of love, but that is precisely what it was and what I took it to be. And it provided me with the confidence to proceed with the plan as Bill and I outlined it. Indeed, it was then that I made the final decision to send her to Bill's the next night.

Thereafter Wednesday couldn't arrive soon enough. Since Betty was volunteering at the local hospital gift shop that day I decided not to require anything of her as I left for work. Of course, to say that I worked would be silly since all I could think of was Bill's promise to install hooks in his bedroom ceiling. If I needed an excuse to let my imagination run wild, that certainly was it. Indeed, I arrived home earlier than usual to sure we finished dinner before 7:30. Interestingly, if one had been the proverbial fly on the wall then, it would have been impossible to guess what Bill and I had planned. But as my wife began putting the dishes into the dishwasher I disappeared upstairs to retrieve her plug. When I returned she was still at the sink, whereupon I walked up to her and issued the command "don't move."

Lifting her skirt I was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing panties in anticipation of any plans I might have had for the evening. But I'll note that when I retrieved her plug, I found it modestly lubricated. She had apparently oiled it before putting it in the bedside stand, perhaps hoping I'd use it on her that night. I can't say she was surprised, then, as I pressed the tip against the puckered entrance to her ass. A few turns, a push, a pause and then a push again and it was in, held tight as the muscles of her ass gripped its stem.

To this day I have no idea what she anticipated for that night, but it wasn't my next instruction: "Go upstairs and dress like a slut."

Not yet trained she instinctually asked "why?"

"Because I told you to."

That would hardly have been a sufficient answer a few days ago, but now without a word she disappeared, only to return 15 or 20 minutes later all perfumed and looking utterly like a whore. Sans bra, she wore her semi-sheer blouse that she'd never worn before without some frilly thing to cover her tits; her skirt was one she hadn't worn in years because of how tight it fit. Nearly a micro-mini, it revealed the tops of her nylons and the garter straps attached to them -- worn more for visual effect than to hold anything up. Finally, there were her 4" high pumps, the only shoes she owned then that verged on slutty.

Looking at my watch – 7:15 – I commented simply "very nice ... I'm sure Bill will like it."

"Is he coming here tonight?"

"No, you're going there."

"Are you coming?" she asked, clearly expecting a 'yes'.

"No, you are going alone."

Her eyes widened: "For the night?"

"No, just for the evening ... I expect you'll be home around midnight or so."

Thinking back its hard to recall whether she was disappointed or relieved at my answers, but her only question then was to ask if she should leave then, to which I replied "yes."

Without another word she turned and left. I watched her out the front window as she crossed the street in the dark. Bill's front door is partially blocked from view, but at about the time she would have reached it I saw his front porch light flicker on, then off a few seconds later. He had her and I could only fantasize about what he was going to do to her or make her do.

For me, the evening was much like the first ... full of expectations, uncertainties, and incredibly erotic images. My wife, dressed as a whore, was across the street being used for a second time in ways I could only imagine. But if this night was different than last, it was knowing that she had gone there willingly, aware she was being loaned out for something more than a 'simple fuck'.

I did learn later that she had begun to wonder whether this was to be her fate ... to be my slut at our house and Bill's at his, traded back and forth like a simple fuck toy. But if that's what I wanted, that's what she was willing to become.

I won't attempt to recall my thoughts that evening. Suffice it to say that I went to bed around 11:30 and laid there awaiting her return. That return occurred shortly after midnight. When she entered the bedroom I could see her well enough to tell that she was dressed precisely as she had left. Without a word she went into the bathroom, undressed, then joined me in bed.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes," was her simple reply.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes," she answered without a word of elaboration.

"You know I'm incredibly curious as to what happened the past four hours or so."

"Bill said he'll call at work tomorrow to provide some details and so the two of you can decide what you will both be doing with me this weekend."

I could tell from her tone that as intense as my curiosity was, I best not press matters further. But I was taken back a bit by the words 'what you will both be doing with me this weekend'. They carried with them a number of implications. First, Bill had revealed to her that she was to be our slut this weekend. Second, we planned to use her together. And third, she was wholly acceptant of everything. Certain that Bill had used her in ways she hadn't anticipated or experienced before, it was now clear that Sunday wasn't an aberration. She seemed wholly acceptant of her fate and perhaps even anticipated the weekend as much as I now did.

I lay there deciding what to say or ask next, but before I could say anything she had fallen asleep, exhausted from what could only have been an intense experience.

Thursday morning was like any other again, which in itself seemed surreal given that we both knew she had been fucked intensely by Bill the previous evening. My mind, though, was focused more on Bill's call and what he would tell me. I didn't, in fact, have long to wait. He called my office even before I had finished my first cup of coffee. The conversation began matter of factly: "Did your wife say anything about what happened at my house last night?"

"No, she actually fell immediately asleep after telling me you'd call today."

"Well, let me just say that she's clearly decided to abandon all inhibitions. I witnessed no resistance or hesitancy at all last night."

"Now you really have my curiosity up as to what happened," I replied, hoping Bill could satisfy the voyeur in me with a few details.

"Actually, rather than describe anything, I think it best if I give you a demonstration Friday night as a way of introducing her to having both of us use her. I told her, in fact, to not reveal details ... that I wanted to talk to you first. So if you do talk to her, don't probe too much. I think you'll enjoy the surprises I have planned for Friday. And despite her progress I'm not sure she's prepared yet to talk forthrightly about everything."

I agreed with Bill about my wife's likely reticence about recounting details. But at the same time I was intrigued as to what he meant by surprises: "What do you have in mind, then?"

"After you get home from work Friday, send her to my house alone again and have her wear precisely what she wore last night. She looked every bit like a delicious whore and its good to keep her in that frame of mind. Give me an hour with her, then come over and ring the doorbell. From there on I think it will be obvious how to proceed."

If Bill sought to fill me with anticipation he succeeded. There was nothing in what he said that I objected to, yet my curiosity about last night and what lay ahead were hardly sated. Still, I wondered again if he was 'playing me. Was he was less interested in teaching me about D/s than in making my wife his slut? Nevertheless, I postponed such concerns and agreed to his plan, certain that my questions would be answered over the course of the weekend..

Nothing remarkable occurred leading up to Thursday's dinner at home, whereupon I decided it was time for a frank conversation. Starting as if discussing an afternoon tea, I asked "was last night as intense as your first night with Bill?"

"Yes" she said, without a hint of wanting to provide any elaboration.

"So if you knew yesterday what you know today, would you have any objection to being sent to his house as you were?"

I could sense a touch of embarrassment in her answer "no ... no objections."

At that point I must admit I wasn't certain what to ask next, so I simply blurted out "I hope you have no regrets about what we have done."

"No regrets. But I don't want to just be Bill's slut .. I want to be yours as well."

"I assume, though, that you want Bill to keep fucking you?"

"Yes ... yes I do. But I want you more involved in everything. That's what I'm saying"

"That's my plan too," I said, attempting to offer some reassurance since in fact I hardly wanted to be merely a voyeur. "But how do you feel in general about everything?"

"I'm still trying to adjust to it all. It all happened so fast, especially since I know we anticipated something far less extreme or intense. Even when I knew you were arranging to share me, I didn't think it was going to be anything more than that."

12