The Transporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fur touched Kelly's thigh. She tensed her whole body and slid it up toward its goal. When it finally touched her pussy, she let out a scream. She threw caution to the wind and let herself go. Kelly loved fur, now, and she didn't care who knew it. She masturbated furiously, whipping herself into a state of sexual bliss in seconds flat.

A warm, wonderful feeling welled up from between her legs. It spread out over her whole body. She panted and whimpered while she held herself at the edge of ecstasy as long as she could. The contractions in her pelvis signaled that she was about to reach climax. Kelly was moaning, now. She was going to cum.

The orgasm came like a wave crashing on the beach. She was awash in delight with fur surrounding every inch of her body. Kelly never felt anything like this before. The first wave subsided and was followed by another, even stronger than the first. After it passed, she collapsed into a drowsy state of bliss. She laid there, marveling at what had just happened. Kelly took a long, slow fur tour around her body as she dreamily floated back down to Earth.

"How could anybody go through life and not feel pleasure like that?"

A pair of hands parted the fur. Kelly looked up, into the face of a man standing over her. It was Coyote Man.

"Twenty nine minutes." he said.

"What?"

"It only took twenty nine minutes for you to give in."

Kelly still hadn't completely recovered. She wasn't really processing what he was saying to her.

"How did you like your first furgasm?" Coyote Man grinned.

"It was great!" Kelly smiled back.

"Good! You've still got ninety more minutes to go!"

"All right..." she said, dreamily, as she rubbed some chinchilla on her tits.

The words Coyote Man said didn't sink in for a few seconds.

"Hey! What do you mean, 'First'?"

Kelly scrambled to her hands and knees. She started to crawl out of the fur pile. The cold air hit her skin but she didn't care. She wanted to get out of there any way she could.

The fur started to move under her. It wound itself around her ankles and pulled her back into the pile. She tried to escape but it was too late. Kelly was swallowed up by the fur machine.

Kelly screamed and struggled. The machine dragged her deep into its furry center. Her arms and legs were stretched out, spread eagle. Furry ropes bound her wrists and ankles and pulled tight. She was helpless in the machine's grasp.

"You'd better relax!" said Coyote Man through the fur. "My fur machine is going to make you cum for another hour!"

Kelly couldn't speak. The fur had already found its way to her pleasure zones. She was overjoyed at getting to have more fun in the fur but she didn't know if she could last for an hour. She thrashed her hips and pulled against her restraints but the machine only fought back harder. Kelly's strength was running out. She couldn't fight any more. The machine slowed its assault until she lay there, motionless, bound by the wrists and ankles.

After a short pause, Kelly felt a tickle right in the middle of her stomach. She laughed and tried to wrench free but it was no use. She felt another one in the ribs, followed by third one right between the legs. The machine was probing her to find out where she was most sensitive. After dozens of ticklish jolts all over her body the machine backed off again to let Kelly rest. The machine released her arms and legs. She could move freely, now, but she knew if she tried to escape, the machine would drag her back in. She rolled over onto her stomach and waited for the fucking to begin.

Then, it started again with a gentle caress to her backside. It teased her ass cheeks, giving her goose bumps all over her body. It moved up her back and to her shoulders. The fur moved around to her tits and started massaging Kelly into a state of profound arousal. It felt even better than before. She moaned in pleasure and let the fur have its way with her.

She climbed up onto her hands and knees. The fur wrapped around her and supported her. She spread her legs apart to give the fur machine access to her from behind. Kelly wanted it doggy style.

The fur moved right in. It started creeping up her thighs and down over her ass, working its way toward her pussy. Kelly knew it was coming, but the machine was torturing her with suspense. It felt like an eternity for the fur to start tickling her taint and teasing her labia. Any moment, now, the fur would own her pussy.

When it finally took over Kelly's pussy, she let out a scream of delight. She wondered if Coyote Man could hear her. When the next wave of pleasure came, she screamed again and spread her legs as far as she could.

Little by little, Kelly felt the fire building inside her. She began to see stars in front of her eyes and she could hear her own heartbeat thumping in her ears. Her breathing came out in sharp, short panting sounds punctuated with various moans and screams. When the orgasms finally started to come, Kelly didn't even know which end was up.

Kelly screamed out loud as the fur machine worked at her pussy with a furious pace. She came and came again in a series of long contractions. Fur came at her from all directions, taking her on a long roller coaster ride of sensual bliss. Time became irrelevant. Nothing really mattered to her outside of her fur lined orgasm machine.

She lost track of how many orgasms she had. She didn't even know long she had been there, cumming over and over again. It felt wonderful but there was one thing missing. She needed a cock inside her! Fur is wonderful but, sometimes, there is no substitute for a man's hard dick.

"Coyote Man!... Coyote Man!..." Kelly called out between contractions.

Kelly felt another presence in the fur beside her. A pair of strong hands caressed her body. She knew it was him. He felt her firm round tits. He massaged her muscular stomach and caressed her tight ass. It felt good to be coveted by a man. Kelly wanted him. She wanted him from the first moment she saw him. She was happy to have him in bed beside her but she was losing patience. She needed himinside her!

Coyote Man moved in behind her. His hands slid from her backside around to her front then down between her legs again. She whimpered as his fingers moved through her pubic hair in search of her swollen labia. Her cries became louder when they parted her lips and went inside. His fingers wiggled and tantalized her insides, driving her to the edge again but denying her the pleasure she so dearly wanted to feel.

"Fuck me!! Fuck me!" she shouted.

Coyote Man didn't make his move. Instead, Kelly felt something warm and wet squiggle its way toward her clit. It lapped long, slow strokes along her furrow, gently grazing her clit as it passed. He could make her cum any time he wanted.

Kelly was there, on her hands and knees, being swirled in fur, tickled and caressed, massaged and squeezed until her body became putty in the machine's furry clutches. Her circuits were so overloaded with pleasure she couldn't move move by her own free will. Coyote Man's tongue homed in on her button but hestill wouldn't let her cum. Kelly didn't even have control of her own orgasm! The fur had control of her body. Coyote Man had control of her mind.

Kelly gave in. "Fuck me! I BEG you! Please FUCK ME!!"

Her voice was so hoarse from screaming she hardly recognized it as her own.

There was a moment's pause as Coyote Man took his position behind her. She felt a man's body grip her. It made her feel safe and secure. He positioned himself, kneeling, between her legs. Hands roamed Kelly's muscular body and took one last tour of her stomach and her breasts before gripping her by the waist and pulling her back, onto his rock hard cock. She could feel the tension build in his body as she did.

Kelly felt Coyote Man's member, slowly, gently parting her lips and slipping deep inside her. She inhaled a deep breath and let it out slowly. He filled her up with his big dick, just about as much as she could stand. He began to stoke her, building speed with each thrust. He pumped her furiously. Their screams came out in unison with each stroke. The fucking built to a frenzied pace. The two of them were out of their minds in pleasure. Their bodies became one as they approached the horizon of ultimate pleasure.

Kelly screamed out, unconsciously, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Coyote Man bared his teeth and growled like a dog.

Just when she thought she could take no more, Kelly felt a telltale twitch. Coyote Man exploded inside her. He raised his head to the sky and howled like a wolf. Kelly joined in with a high-pitched cry.

Kelly's pussy rhythmically constricted and squeezed until she extracted every drop of seed from Coyote Man's body. The two of them collapsed in a heap under the fur. They lay there, together, in dreamy repose, basking in the afterglow of hot, steamy fur sex.

Another blinding white flash surrounded Kelly. She found herself back at the sidewalk cafe. She stared at the box in her hand, pondering what just happened to her. Was it real or did did just imagine it?. She didn't notice her girlfriend calling her name until she felt a gentle nudge on the shoulder.

"Kell? You all right?"

She shook herself back to reality then closed the top on the box.

"Where was I, Jess?"

"What do you mean?" Jessica replied. "You've been sitting right here."

"What's in the box?" queried Jessica.

"Nothing..." Kelly answered with a blank expression. "Nothing but fur."

Kelly snapped the lid closed on the box then hastily stuffed it into her purse. She took one last sip of her drink and stood up.

"C'Mon, Jess. Let's go home."

The two of them walked all the way home without saying a word. Jessica smiled quietly to herself. She secretly rubbed her fingers over the rough engraving on the cover of the little, silver box hidden inside her purse.

12