The Transporter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft floor pulsed and rippled like a waterbed as the machine pleasure-tortured Kelly's helpless body. Jessica looked on with a knowing expression. She said nothing as she watched her friend slip in and out of reality, being driven to new heights of pleasure with each passing minute.

Jessica rolled over onto her stomach and crawled closer to Kelly until their faces were just a foot apart.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jessie taunted.

Kelly could only nod her head. Beads of sweat formed on her brow and rolled down her face.

"I bet you want to cum, don't you?"

Kelly's eyes opened wider and she nodded again.

"But, what have you done to earn it?

Kelly didn't respond. She couldn't. She didn't have an answer.

"You were transported here. You played in our fur machines. You fucked Coyote Man. You've received nothing but pleasure, yet you've given nothing back!"

The quizzical look on Kelly's face seemed to say, "What do you want?"

"You know I've always wanted you." Jessica said in a sultry voice.

Kelly shook her head, violently.

Jessica picked herself up onto her hands and knees. She crawled over to the spot where she was laying before, a few feet away. There, she picked up a remote control and crawled back to Kelly, still chin deep in fur.

Jessica pointed it at her and clicked a button. The fur machine slowed its pace. Kelly breathed a sigh of relief as the machine loosened its grip on her. It took a minute for her to catch her breath.

"You didn't have a problem sharing your bed with me last night!"

"But, Jess!" Kelly protested. "I'm not..."

Jessica cut her off. "You're not what? You're not willing to return the favor?"

"I never..."

"You never what? Kissed a girl?"

Jessica crawled closer to Kelly and kissed her on the lips. She tried to fend off Jessica's advance but she couldn't. She struggled for a moment. Then Jessica pulled away.

"That wasn't so bad. Was it?"

"Last night... I was..."

"Enjoying the FUR!?" exclaimed Jessica as she clicked the button on the remote.

Kelly screamed out loud as the fur machine sprang into action again. She struggled to keep her head above fur level as it tickled and teased her body. She was at near-orgasmic heights again in under a minute but that one last bit of pleasure eluded her. Her panties kept the fur from touching her wet, throbbing pussy.

Jessica stood up and undid her bikini top. Her boobs jiggled, enticingly, as they fell out of their furry restraints. Then she slowly, seductively took off her fur panties. She wiggled with pleasure as they tickled her ass and slid down her soft, shapely thighs. She stood there, nude, and showed off her sexy body.

"I've been working out, too, Kell! Or, haven't you noticed me going to the gym with you for the last six months?"

She ran her hands up and down her gorgeous figure, stopping briefly to finger her own pussy. She licked her finger then bent over to pick up her panties. She gave the crotch an appreciative sniff.

"Mmm! Smells good!" she said.

Jessica then bent down and rubbed the pussy soaked fur panties right in Kelly's face. Kelly wrinkled her nose and held her breath. Jessica countered by picking up the remote and pressing a button while she held her panties over Kelly's mouth and nose.

The fur ticked Kelly furiously, all over her body, causing her to laugh and scream until she was out of breath. She had to inhale. The fur machine forced her to inhale Jessica's scent.

The musky smell of fur mixed with the scent of Jessica's pussy had its intended effect on Kelly. It overcame her senses and intoxicated her mind. Her eyes glazed over with hunger. She wanted Jessica but she didn't want to admit it. One last shred of apprehension held her back.

Jessie knew Kelly's resolve was about to break. She took away the panties and moved in for the kill. She kneeled down in front of her girlfriend and spread her legs wide. She scooted her ass closer to Kelly's head until her pussy was only inches away from her face.

"You'll get what you give, Kelly... Get what you give!"

The scent was even stronger, now. Kelly was almost completely out of her mind with lust. She wanted to put her face in Jessica's pussy. She knew it was the only way to get relief. She closed her eyes and stretched her neck toward Jessica's waiting crotch but she couldn't reach. She felt her friend scoot closer. Jessie giggled and wiggled her hips as Kelly's nose tickled her pubic hair. She scooted closer, still.

Jessica let out a loud moan and fell backwards onto the soft fur floor as Kelly tongued her pussy lips. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back and forth as Kelly pleasured her twat. She writhed on the floor as lightning bolts of pleasure shot through her body. Kelly turned out to be an excellent pussy licker! Jessica came just a minute later. She let out one long wail of pleasure as the sensations swelled between her loins.

After a moment's rest, Jessica picked up the remote control. "Now it's YOUR turn!" she said as she pushed the button.

The machine swirled Kelly's waist in a torrent of fur. It stroked her thighs and massaged her crotch through the thin, blue fabric. She squealed with delight as she felt them slowly being pulled down, off her hips. A shiver of pleasure tingled up her spine as the fur stroked her ass and tickled her taint.

Then, came the moment she was waiting for! She felt fur parting her pussy lips, making its way to her clit. She cried out as it drove her right to the edge of ecstasy, holding her there until her mind was focused down to a pinpoint in the center of her crotch. Then, a moment later, the fur at her clit rubbed her over the edge. She came with such force her body shook like a bowl full of Jell-O.

Jessica pressed the button on the remote, this time, holding it down as hard as she could. A long, loud moan came out of Kelly's throat as she climaxed again. Her mouth attached itself to Jessica's pussy again and began to lick, ferociously, at her snatch.

Jessica roared as she came again and again. Kelly made mumbling noises as orgasm after orgasm rushed through her body like waves. They screamed and hollered until the orgasms quit coming. Jessica released the button and the machine stopped furring. She clicked the remote, one last time. The machine slowly released its grip on its prisoner. Kelly wearily climbed out of the fur pit and crawled over to lay beside Jessica with her last bit of strength. She kissed her friend, gently on the lips.

"I guess I've always liked you a little bit, too." Kelly whispered.

The two girls snuggled up together on the soft, fur floor and gently fell asleep.

Jessica woke up a few hours later. The feeling of fur tantalized her crotch. Kelly found the fur panties and was rubbing them on her friend's twat. She rolled over onto her back and slowly spread her legs, letting Kelly have full access. Moments later, her thighs and her hips and her wet pussy lips were awash in soft, ticklish mink.

Kelly had learned how to pleasure a pussy with fur. She knew just what to do. She furred her friend until she was at wit's end. Jessica thrashed and moaned and begged for her reward.

"I think this will make us just about even." Kelly whispered in Jessica's ear.

She didn't respond. She was too deep in the throes of pleasure. Kelly picked up her pace until Jessie was at Heaven's gate, gasping in near-orgasmic delight.

"Call it even?!" she said again in a louder voice. "I won't let you cum till you do!"

Jessica murmured something between breaths. Kelly couldn't make out what she said. She kept torturing Jessica's twat.

Finally, Jessica screamed out, "Even!! We're EVEN!!"

Kelly's fur hand moved in for the kill. Jessica screamed in a long, loud furgasm as she melted in her friend's grasp. When the sensations subsided, Kelly slowed her pace until Jessie came gently back to Earth.

When she recovered, she rolled over and kissed Kelly on the lips.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had!" she proclaimed.

The two girls lay side by side, cuddling each other, running their hands up and down over each other's bodies, gently caressing and kissing all over. They didn't say a word as they wallowed in the fur, enjoying each other's beauty.

They didn't even notice the man standing over them wearing the long coyote fur coat. He looked down at them, enjoying the show, slowly stroking his hard dick.

"So much for the warm up!" said Coyote Man with the remote control in his hand. "Are you ready for some cock?"

The girls didn't have a chance to respond before he clicked the button. The fur started to move beneath them. It grabbed their ankles and wrists. It stretched them out, spread eagle, on the floor. They screamed out in fright. They both knew just what they were in for.

"Who wants it first?" Coyote Man asked. He pointed the remote at Kelly.

He clicked the button and the fur swallowed her up. She was under, chin deep, in just seconds.

"Let's put you on ice." he said. "I like watching you beg for it."

Coyote Man's fur machine is capable of reducing anybody to a quivering, blob of flesh in mere minutes. Kelly thrashed and screamed as the fur took charge of her stunningly hot, naked body. It learned from her reactions until it had enough information to extract orgasm after orgasm from its prisoner. Kelly became its willing victim. Fur rubbed her pussy with ever increasing fervor, attacking her clit with deadly precision. She closed her eyes and relaxed her body and waited for the machine to make her cum.

"Don't worry." he said. "I won't let you cum until I've had my way with your friend."

She could only watch as he moved toward Jessica with his big cock peeking out from under his loincloth. He kneeled down over her and spread out his coat behind him. He laid down on top of Jessie, helpless in the fur. His coat covered them like a tent.

Coyote Man growled as he slid his dick inside her and began to pump her with a slow, deliberate rhythm. All Kelly could see was Jessica's face as she contorted and moaned with pleasure.

The machine seemed to fur her faster and faster as Jessie and Coyote Man ascended into a sexual frenzy. They thrashed and screamed as he pounded her pussy with his big, pile driver dick. Kelly was taken higher and higher right along with them as the fur brought her to the edge.

"I'm cumming!" Jessica screamed, calling out in pleasure as Coyote Man started to howl. The fur coat bobbed up and down with sexual fervor as the two of them reached orgasm together. But Kelly was denied.

The fur machine stopped. It held her body still. The fire in Kelly's loins slowly went out.

"Fuck!" Kelly hollered. She could only watch as her friend screamed out in pleasure, savoring the orgasm she, herself, so desperately wanted.

"Please! Please fuck me!" she cried.

But the two fur lovers continued their show, ignoring Kelly's loud plea. Coyote Man kept pumping, bringing Jessica to climax again. She screamed out with a second wave of orgasmic pleasure. Kelly's wet, hot pussy ached at the thought of that great, big penis. She needed it inside her, right now!

They only kept at it for another few minutes but, to Kelly, it seemed like hours. She couldn't do anything but wait inside the fur machine, begging for Coyote Man's attention. She couldn't even see their naked bodies, though they were only a few feet away. The coyote fur coat covered the action. Kelly could only imagine what was going on underneath. It was this curiosity that aggravated her the most. She wanted to see that big cock as it dipped in and out of Jessica's hole. Kelly couldn't even masturbate. The machine prevented her. She whined like a child in protest.

Jessica and Coyote Man slowly slipped out of their embrace, relaxing in the afterglow of sex. The machine slowly released its grip on Kelly. She floated gently to the surface but her arms and legs were still bound in fur. She was still whimpering in desperation, begging for her turn on Coyote Man's cock.

"You need to learn patience, girl!" he said as he rolled over to face his next conquest.

Jessica crawled over to Kelly, lying there in bondage on the fur floor.

"How does it feel, wanting somebody you can't have?" she taunted. "But, don't worry. You'll get what you want and a whole lot more."

Jessica laughed as she picked up the remote.

"I've wanted you since the day we met but it wasn't until I crossed paths with Coyote Man that I ever thought my wish could come true."

Coyote Man interrupted. "It's your friend who really brought you here. She made a deal with me."

He ran his fingers down over Kelly's firm abs from her chest down toward her pussy. She wiggled in ticklish protest.

"Now, you're both mine." Coyote Man boasted. "If you stay with me, I promise you'll never be without fur."

Kelly's mind was reeling. Her thoughts were clouded with lust. All she could think about was his big, furry dick. She would do or say anything to get it, right now.

"Fuck me, just fuck me!" Kelly cried out in anguish. "I'll do what you want if you'll just let me have your big cock!"

"You're as good as fucked!" Coyote Man replied.

"But you're so much fun to play with." added Jessica.

Coyote Man crawled over to Kelly. He flung out his fur coat behind him and settled himself down, on top of her. She sighed as she felt his weight bear down on her. Their bodies were covered by a tent of soft fur.

"Take me, now!" Kelly whispered.

She drifted off into a dreamy state of rapture as Coyote Man settled into the saddle. Kelly wiggled her hips as he teased his hard cock against her pussy lips. She struggled to get it inside her. Coyote Man closed his eyes. A look of profound pleasure crossed his face.

"It feels so good when you wiggle your pussy!"

"Go ahead! Put it in! I'll show you how good my pussy feels!"

Coyote Man pushed forward until his head was just inside. Kelly whimpered as he tortured her twat. She kept squirming and pushing, trying to coax him inside but he evaded her efforts to possess his dick. A moment later, Jessica stood over them with the remote control in her hand. Kelly saw her sly grin but Coyote Man was too occupied with the sensations of pleasure shooting up and down his love shaft. She smiled, devilishly, as Jessica pointed the remote and clicked the button.

Kelly felt her legs break free from their restraints. A moment later, her arms were free, too. It took her a moment to realize she was untied. She gave a nod to her friend who quietly acknowledged the gesture.

Kelly secretly poised herself under Coyote Man's body, ready to strike when the moment was right. She wiggled herself against his dick. He let out a sigh. She knew his attention was fading.

A split second later she let out a growl and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms encircled his shoulders. The adrenaline flowing through her system gave her superhuman strength. She hugged him tight with all her might. His back went stiff as his cock was sucked inside her swirling, hot pussy. Kelly's surprise move caught him completely off guard.

"Oh, my God!" sighed Coyote Man when he realized that Kelly's pussy just swallowed his dick.

She gritted her teeth as she pumped her legs and bucked her hips, stroking Coyote Man in and out. His body went limp in her clutch. He grunted and panted, faster and faster, as he soared, higher and higher, to greater and greater planes of passion. She was in complete control. The fur coat covering them churned and boiled as their bodies thrashed around underneath. She brought him to the height of pleasure but stopped short of letting him cum. Kelly was about to exact her revenge.

Just as she felt Coyote Man's member starting to twitch inside her, signaling the start of his orgasm, Kelly stopped her thrusting and pulled him tight to her body. He let out a sigh in protest.

She squeezed her love muscle and rocked her hips back and forth, slowly, sensuously massaging Coyote Man's dick until he was almost ready to cum again. The fur's slow, rhythmic motion matched Kelly's seductive moves beneath.

"How does that feel, baby?" Kelly whispered in his ear. "Does it feel good?"

He could only mutter in response.

"You want to cum inside me. Don't you, honey?"

Another incoherent grunt was all he could muster. Kelly stroked her fingers through his hair line.

"C'Mon!" She taunted. "You can beg me better than that!"

She stroked him just a little bit faster and a little bit harder, sending him a little bit closer to the edge.

"I won't let you cum until you beg for it like I did!"

A strained, "P-Please..." trembled from his lips.

Kelly gritted her teeth and growled like a wolf as she picked up her pace, slipping and sliding her wet pussy back and forth on his cock.

"Oh! PLEASE!!" Coyote Man called out.

Kelly felt a familiar fire building inside her. Her body wrenched and her hot snatch throbbed. She was cumming too!

Jessica lay down on the soft, fur floor beside them. Her hands slid down her belly toward her mound and slowly slipped between her labia. She masturbated right along side them until she, too, was knocking on Heaven's gate. At the height of her passion she rolled onto her side, accidentally hitting the remote control.

The whole floor started to slither and move beneath the orgasmic trio. Nobody noticed, at first, but they all let out a scream when their writhing, naked bodies were sucked under. They found themselves, out of control, in a sea of ticklish, brown fur.

Jessica screamed out as the machine pleasure tortured her body, denying her orgasm, seemingly for eternity. But the rutting couple beside her was in an especially sticky spot as the fur pitted pussy against cock. Neither of them was in control as the fur swirled around them, forcing them both to fuck against their will. Nobody could cum, yet they couldn't stop fucking. They all cried out in sweet agony.

Jessica searched, with her last bit of strength, for the remote that would bring them relief. When she finally found it she ran her fingers over the buttons to find the right one that would launch them all into space. She franticly clicked it. A look of happiness fell over her face.

They came.

Kelly came first. Her throbbing, hot pussy squeezed Coyote Man's dick, sucking the seed from his balls. She started to howl and snarl and growl. She made coyote noises as she furiously fucked.

Coyote Man came next. He blew his load inside Kelly with such force he almost wrenched his spine out of place. He howled right along with his mate. Jessie came last but not least. She howled along with them in a three-way simultaneous orgasm.

The first wave subsided but the fur machine kept going, fucking its prisoners for all they were worth. They all came again and again until the pleasure started to turn to pain and Kelly's pussy sucked every last drop of seed from Coyote Man's body.

With one final click of the button, Jessie stopped the fur machine just in time to prevent them from passing out. Their bodies were physically drained. The fur slowed down, releasing its grip, until they were safely on top of the ground.

They all lay there, completely fucked out.

They woke up later. Nobody knew how long they'd been out. Neither did anyone care.

"Oh! My pussy HURTS!" Kelly moaned.

"But it felt so fucking GOOD!" Jessica replied.

"My balls feel like they're going to fall off!" groaned Coyote Man.

"That's what you get for teasing!" scolded Kelly.

All three of them wanted to laugh but it hurt too much. They just laid there on the fur, recovering from their ordeal. One hand cradled their stomachs. The other cradled their crotches.

"You certainly earned your fur today, Kelly!" complimented Coyote Man.

She rolled over and kissed him on the side of the neck.

"You're welcome in my den any time!" he added. "I promise you'll never be without fur."