The Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you have sex with them then?" she asked pointing at the cowering multitude of damned people.

The demon smiled saying, "They are spirit, you are flesh."

With a huge sigh she pulled her sweat top over her head and then unclipped her bra freeing her tits. The demon licked his lips. Then she stood and pulled her sweat pants and panties down in one go, laying her clothes on the ground to protect her from the sharp rubble on the ground. The demon looked at his huge cock and then at her with a wry smile and so she fell to her knees taking it in her hand and licked the head clean of its juice.

She had braced herself as she thought this demon meat and its juice would taste foul, as foul as everything was in this place. Surprisingly it tasted kind of spicy and sweet at the same time. The next instant he held his dick in his fist, his other hand gripping her hair painfully. He dragged the hot tip across her damp lips filling her senses with his pheromones. Making her pussy squirt wetness that dribbled down her inner thigh.

"Open," he almost grunted, his voice sounding painfully strained.

Zoey looked up at him, a thrill of excitement and intense arousal shooting through her as she took in his eyes narrowed to red smouldering slits, the muscles of his jaw working furiously as he looked down at her. She let her mouth slowly drop open, exhaling a slow hot breath across the hard length of him.

Then the taste of him made her shiver as he filled her mouth. He didn't push too far, not at first, just enough for her to swirl her tongue around and give him a few encouraging sucks. She moaned against him and he thrust deeper, pressing against the back of her throat for the briefest of seconds before pulling her back with a tug of her hair. Before she could protest he was pressing her down again, deeper this time and for a few seconds longer.

He continued like that, letting her adapt until she got to the point where her throat swallowed instinctively around him and just as she'd start to wonder if he'd ever let her breathe again he'd pull her back up to let her lick and suck on his head for a while. Far from being frightening, every time she felt that breathless feeling it set off an aching burn between her legs and in the tips of her nipples. After several minutes of this she felt close to orgasm and started fingering herself.

Her wiggling must have tipped him off because he reached under her with his free hand and started pinching lightly at her nipples, then pulling them hard in rhythm with the bobbing of her head. The hot wetness between her legs was spreading, dribbling down both inner thighs onto her clothes she used as a blanket. Despite the location and the carnage being repeated again and again not far away from them, all she could think about was the aching need deep inside her. She intensified her efforts in the vague hope that if she gave him enough pleasure he'd return the favour sooner rather than later.

The hand in her hair tightened its grip and she'd have sworn she saw his dick swell even more. The black head bobbed just inches from her lips and she licked them in anticipation, completely unaware of the effect her gaze was having on the demon it was attached to.

He lifted his hips to her already open mouth and she felt the heavy head slide over her tongue as she tried to seal her lips around him. At this point he was just holding her head still while he pumped himself in and out of her mouth at a steadily increasing rate.

It didn't take long before she felt his thrusts become erratic and she leaned forward, trying to take more of him, moaning around him in encouragement. When he came she didn't even notice the primal roar he let out this time, all her concentration was on trying to take what he was giving her. His cum was scorchingly hot, and as it rolled down her throat it burned her. There is no pleasure in Hell without pain. The black demon pushed her roughly to the ground and she hit her head.

When she opened her eyes she was back in our bed with a concerned husband by her side.

*****

I didn't blow my stack at her bullshit story because I could see that she really believed it. This worried me even more than the possibly she was cheating on me. Could my Zo-Zo be going crazy? This was compounded by the fact that for the next month she went into her shell completely. Zoey spent all her free time now on the internet looking for something she wouldn't tell me about. Whenever I asked she'd laughed coldly saying, "Oh you'd just think I was crazy if I told you."

I was starting to believe she was crazy because she was acting paranoid. Then she'd shut the home office door, shut me out of whatever it was she was going through. I called her mom and spoke to her about it. Thankfully she's coming to stay in a few days and together we can get to the bottom of this.

*****

The night before Zoey's mom was due to arrive I was watching football on the TV when I heard her yell out from the home office in a way that made me cold to the core of my being. I rushed to the door of the office but it was locked. I pushed on the door hard trying to break it down, but it wouldn't budge. "Zoey? Zoey?" I yelled out but she didn't answer. I banged on the door loudly yelling her name, but nothing.

I ran outside to try and see in the window but the blind was drawn. The window was locked. Picking up a loose half brick I threw it at the window as hard as I could. It bounced off like bullet proof glass. I threw it again and the same thing happened. My heart racing I ran inside and tried the door again, it wouldn't budge. So I called the cops.

The cops succeeded in busting down the door only to find her laying naked on the floor, yet again. An ambulance took her away and she was in a coma for three weeks. They didn't know why. The cops did a full investigation and found no foul play was involved. When she finally woke up she was very withdrawn, wouldn't speak to anyone. Not even her mom who had been there the whole time with me at the hospital.

However it was obvious that she was paranoid, refusing to take medications from nurses and found hiding in closets and cupboards on several occasions. The doctors told me and her mother that they thought our Zo-Zo was suffering and acute psychotic episode. After she was medically fit enough, they transferred her to psychiatric hospital for further assessment and treatment.

I went with her to the psych hospital to help her settle in and eventually I found myself alone in her room with her. She sat on the bed wrapped up in the foetal position rocking and humming to herself. Like I wasn't even there. I cried. Then I sat beside her and gently took her hand to find a piece of paper wrapped up inside it. I put it on the bed.

"Zo-Zo? Talk to me? Tell me what's going on. I love you," I whispered to her resting my forehead against her temple.

"You wont believe me. You think I'm crazy but I'm not,' she said wiping her eyes with her arm.

"I promise I'll believe you. Just tell me," I begged. So for the first time since that day she told me what happened.

*****

She had one-bombed that story once again and nothing happened. She did it twice, three times, four, five and on the sixth time the floor of the office suddenly collapsed and she found herself falling down a large seemingly bottomless pit. She screamed her head off but the pit was so deep that it occurred to her screaming was a waste of time. So she looked down at the red glow at the bottom rising up and getting bigger and bigger as it approached.

Below her was a boiling red lake in which she spotted a single boat. She tried hard to manoeuvre herself to fall onto it and with a great effort she managed it. Crashing through the upper deck in a flurry of splintered wood and cracking bones, ending up prone on the inside of the hull. Blood dripped from her nose and she tasted it in her mouth. Her body ached all over and thus she passed out.

Sometime later she woke with a gasp trying to find clean air in all the foulness that surrounded her. She climbed to her feet and limped her way to a ladder and climbed up it to the upper deck. There was no sky on this lake only the blackness of unforgiving rock above her. Peering over the rail, the lake was red with flames leaping from it. It was not red like lava, more like blood.

Her mouth flew open and she stepped back, eyes bulging and grasping her hands to her chest. In this lake of boiling blood, arms stretched out to her begging for her to lift them into the boat. The faces she could see were seemed no longer human, so distorted by pain and suffering they were. Then she heard a familiar voice say, "Ahoy there, my little troll."

Pale, with mouth agape and trembling all over, she looked up to where the steering wheel was to see her black demon at the helm. It waved to her and then jumped from the spot, over the wheel and landed right in front of her making the boat rock when he touched down. "I knew you'd be back," he said.

"How did you know?"

"Like I told you the last time, the proverb remember?" he said but she shrugged and shook her head. The demon laughed, then said, "The proverb was advice. It goes: 'As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly'," he said to her.

"How's that advice?"

"It matters not now. I gave you fair warning of your fate if you continued to repeat your folly. But like most prideful humans you thought you knew better than everyone else."

She closed her eyes feeling her bile rise. She wanted to shout at this patronising demon, but all she could say was, "What now then?"

"Your chances are done. Your soul belongs in hell now. This is the price of being a sower of discord, or in your generations parlance: a troll."

"That story...The Magic Pen... it was cursed wasn't it?"

"Cursed?" he then laughed. "It was a trap for all you little trolls hiding behind your anonymous identities and acting like cowards. Such vile humans you are. You think because you're faceless, then it makes you blameless. Your sins follow you everywhere you go. You had two chances to change your ways and repent, but still you chose to torment the innocent with your spiteful words."

"But I didn't mean it, it was a joke... a laugh is all?' she said falling to her knees and begging.

He suddenly pointed over the rail towards the horizon saying, "In the middle of this lake is an island, and one of it's residents are those that have committed suicide. A recent new resident was a person you continually harassed on her facebook page called Sonia Jones. The bullying she received made her depressed, depression caused her suicide. The nerve of you saying you didn't mean it. Did you not tell your partner that Sonia deserved your abuse for being such a fat loser?"

"Yes I did but..."

"Save your petty excuses, they will not help you in this place. Here is only punishment."

"If I drove her to suicide then why is she being punished? What did she do wrong?"

"Suicide is a mortal sin in the eyes of God. If you don't like that, then take it up with him. I'm only doing my job," the demon said then gave her a wry smile.

She slumped, her chin touching her chest and her arms wrapped tightly around herself. In her heart of hearts she knew her fate was sealed. Gathering her strength she forced herself to look up at the black demon and ask, "So what now?"

"You can return to your life for the time being or stay here and begin your eternal punishment."

"I want to go back. Please I want to go back!" she reached out and grabbed his leg as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Then you know what you have to do." he said looking down at her with his evil red eyes.

She sat there for a moment looking up at him, mouth wide and shaking all over. Then he reached down and grabbed her head and shoved it into his groin. The smell of his musk overwhelmed her once more and again her pussy tingled as its big balls rubbed over her face. She couldn't help herself and started sucking on them taking them one at time into her mouth and sucking on the egg shaped testes. The demon moaned as it pulled back seeing a ball pop out of her mouth, then rubbing the shaft of his cock all over her face.

She licked at it eventually taking it into her mouth and sucking on the mighty phallus. He once again grabbed her head with his hands and forced his cock deep inside it. This time though instead of only taking her to the point she could handle he kept pushing his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She was choking now as it slid down her and she hit his legs and tried to pull away in desperation.

He was too strong, and soon all nineteen inches of hard demon cock was down her throat and as he fucked her mouth his big balls slapped her chin. She couldn't breath and her lungs burnt as she struggled against it. Then just on the point of passing out he pulled out for a moment allowing her to get one big gasping breath in. Then he plunged it down her throat again all the way.

Her throat burned at the demon cock grew hotter and hotter. Soon the demon closed its eyes and pulled its cock out shooting cum at her, but she managed to duck and it landed on her clothes. She smiled thinking how clever she was the burning cum didn't get on her, but her expression changed when her clothes started to smoke and dissolve like acid was on them. In a panic she quickly ripped her clothes off and threw them on the deck of the boat until she stood there naked watching them smoulder and shrink.

The black demon grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to him making her scream and thrash. He was too powerful for her and threw her forward into the wall off the cabin. The impact made the wooden walls crack and she groaned as the wind was knocked out of her. He came over and grabbed her feet while she lay prone gasping wildly and pulled her towards him until her pussy was against the head of his cock.

Then with his hands on her back he pushed that cock deep inside her making her head shoot up and her eyes bulge. His claws like fingers raked her soft skin leaving a few marks as he drove his cock in and out of her at a relentless pace. The feeling of heat rose within her again and the fucking started to make her tingle all over. Her hands grasped the roof of the cabin hard as she clenched her eyes shut allowing the sensations in her pelvis grow and grow.

Her orgasm was building and it was going to be a big one. Then he pulled out of her making her look back at him pouting in frustration. The demon had a wry smile as he pushed his cock into her again but her eyes bulged again because she realised it was not pushing at her vagina, it was pushing at her anus.

"Nooooo please....not that!" she cried out.

Her fear just filled the demon with power and try as she may her anal sphincter eventually gave way and he pushed his cock deep inside her ass. "Glooo aaaaahhh errrrr," she mumbled as he drove all nineteen inches inside her. Then once his balls were flush against her pussy he let out an awful roar of triumph.

Grabbing her waist he pulled out half way and then thrust back inside. She could feel his hot cock inside her abdomen now and she wondered if she was about to die. The demon was fucking her ass rolling its hips when it pulled out to plunge back in. It grunted in delight feeling her so surrounding his cock. He picked up pace and was pumping her harder and faster. The heat from his cock was unbearable now and all she could do was lie there and take it.

His rhythm faltered and then he stopped, his cock buried inside her and shot his load once more. The guttural roar barely registered on her senses as the pain welled inside her. She was on fire inside. He pulled out of her and then grabbing her roughly her threw her limp form through the air until she landed in a familiar place.

Wearily she looked up to see a silver dragon with a giant sword cutting its way through a crowd of terrified people. Limbs and body parts went flying into the air as people screamed in horror and panic. Then she passed out.

*****

She wept in my arms telling me that she was now damned forever. My body remained stiff as I held my grief inside. The important thing was that I remained strong for her. She was my Zo-Zo. She was my life. God help me I wont let her see just how devastated I am at this sad turn of events. She is crazy, just like the doctors said.

Eventually the nurse came and told me visiting hours were over and as I rose to leave Zoey grabbed the crumpled up piece of paper and shoved it into my hand. "This is it," she said. "You have to warn others or else they'll end up like me." I looked at it in my hand, nodded and kissed her forehead goodbye. As I walked out the door she shouted at me, "Warn others!"

I don't remember getting home that afternoon. My whole body was numb and my emotions were dead. I'm like a robot going through the motions of living but not with any true purpose. Eventually I came across that piece of paper in my pocket and unwrapped it, flattening it out. On it in Zoey's handwriting was: "Six times one: the trap is sprung. After twelve: the silver dragon comes. At eighteen: your life is done."

That night I lay in bed those words rolling in my mind: six times one. What did she mean? I remembered that last awful night the story 'The Magic Pen' was on the web browser, showing she had given it a one vote. Six-one votes? Then the number hit me: each interval of six one votes sprung the trap. The number flashed in my mind like a beacon: 666.

I sat up with a gasp clutching my chest as if a heavy weight suddenly was on me. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the computer and brought up the story that she had last seen on Literotica. It's score was now close to one. I remembered she showed me how to beat the software and one-bomb a story on this site, so gritting my teeth I began to do it. I reached the sixth time and my finger hovered over the mouse clicker.

If I pressed it and nothing happened that would confirm my poor Zoey was insane. However what if she had been telling me the truth. Then that would present a whole different set of problems. I laughed thinking to myself that I was being stupid. I don't believe in that stuff. Black demons, silver dragons, and lakes of burning blood? It was all so ridiculous, like some lame horror movie. So I hovered my pointer over the one star and clicked. Suddenly the screen grew very, very bright. So bright I fell backwards from the chair.

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anonerotica

Should i dare to give a low rate ? Although how bad i want so because of curiosity i wont. :) An awesome fiction. I'd love to see a possible continue of the story :)

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsover 10 years ago
(=^_^=)

5-ed... just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very original

From a writer's perspective, I love how you tied in the main character's thoughts as in first-person yet kept his fiancée as the leading character through both journalistic style and disconnected flashbacks, leaving us to assume what she did or did not say. The ending was a massive success, the note lending some evidence to her insanity yet also giving truth. Not to mention the skill with which you tied in a relevant topic of cyberbullying delivered an effective message, albeit the erotic foreground and religious comedy ("I'm just doing my job" honestly had me laughing like an idiot for maybe three minutes). Your character's responses to his fiancée were flawless, passing through the seven stages of grief perfectly. It must have taken some serious character involvement to achieve that, so congratulations. Looking forward to reading more

~Ink

acexiaoacexiaoalmost 11 years ago
...stupid humans

i am both incredibly aroused and slightly terrified

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Black Comedy at its best!

This reminds me of your story 'The Reaper' which I liked also. The demon telling Zoey 'I'm just doing my job' cracked me up. Let's face it demons are just the public service of hell after all. Have never read a story before that was about internet trolls so once again you get top marks for originality. You're one hell of an interesting writer so keep them coming. I'm a big fan.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Summoning Ch. 01 Some art projects are riskier than others.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Cock Whisperer Ch. 01 Brian is lured into her world.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
The Perfect Sex Robot Female med student seeks male for sex robot project.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boyfriend Betrayal A cowardly boyfriend gives up his girlfriend to a rapist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories