The Travails of Monique Ch. 01

Story Info
Not so innocent French girl is invited to vacation.
2.1k words
3.52
26.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SASHA109
SASHA109
10 Followers

Part 1 The Journey Begins :

My name is Monique.

I come from Europe, and I am in my mid twenties and stand about 1.53 meters in height and weigh only 49 kilos. For my height, my limbs are very long and shapely, especially my legs; and have what I would like to believe, a devastatingly sexy body, which I have managed to keep lean through a healthy diet and constant exercise, leaving me blessed with a flat trim waist and proportionately full breasts and hips.

People say that I have the look of a young Catherine Deneuve, what with my golden blonde locks and pretty face; but, I am sure they exaggerate, since I doubt whether I even come close to looking as good as her.

I work as a public relations officer for one of the bigger companies in the European Union. As a public relations officer, it is my job to look after the needs of our company's important clients so that they remain satisfied and will continue to do business with us.

In the course of my work, I have had to deal with a number of foreign clientele since my company does a lot of business worldwide. One such client was an Englishman by the name of Robert, an IT (Information Technology) expert who eventually became my boyfriend.

Unfortunately for us, due to globalization Robert was assigned by his company to head their Call Center/Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) operations way out in the Philippines a year and a half ago and has been stationed there since.

Needless to say, with me in Paris and him half way around the globe, our relationship suffered terribly. I was always on the verge of ending it were it not for the wonder of cyber telecommunications, which allowed us to see and profess our undying love to each another on live feed every day. "Cyber-dating" for want of a better term.

Although to be honest, the propensity of Robert's image to continuously hang in mid-sentence on screen was often comical and took quite a bit of romance from the moment.

Anyway, from our conversations, I learned that the Philippines is a tropical country located in south east Asia. It is an archipelago, meaning that it is composed of numerous islands (around 7,400 during high tide / 7,401 at low), and as such has countless beaches and marine attractions which makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations on earth. In fact, Robert even claims that the best beaches in the world can be found in the Philippines, citing Boracay, El Nido, Amampulo and Panglao Island, just to name a few, all being world famous for their pristine clear waters, vibrant marine life and fine, powdery white sand. How I truly envied his posting.

Robert also told me, that the Philippines is the only predominantly Catholic country in Asia and has a deeply religious as well as extremely conservative population. He said this was on account of its having been colonized by Spain for around four hundred years prior to its annexation by the Americans at the turn of the last century. In fact, he said that even a magazine as staid as Playboy is considered pornography and its sale there even to adults, constitutes a criminal offense.

As you may know, we have had a dreadfully cold winter this year. Since I have been feeling extremely sorry for myself lately for having to bear it alone, I had just about made up my mind to move on and finally break up with Robert, during our next up link. However, before I was able to bring the matter up, Robert pulled a surprise by inviting me over to spend the long Easter Weekend with him at an exclusive beach resort in the Philippines.

Although I was at first ecstatic at the invitation, my enthusiasm quickly waned when he told me that we would not be alone there, as he and his group had booked the resort not to really take time off from work, but to do a little brainstorming for an up coming project.

In any event, whatever resistance I may have had initially proved no match for Robert's tempting offer of endless sunshine and sultry tropical weather which he promised would thaw the numbing frost that had by then latched deep within my weary bones. Nor could it overcome the utmost joy I felt at the prospect of being finally able to experience Robert's touch once more, having been so cruelly deprived the warmth of his embrace, for the longest time. Of course, truth to tell, it was Robert's gallant offer to shoulder all my expenses for the trip, including shopping money, that made up my mind for me. :- )

(n.b. Just kidding. I would have gladly paid for the whole trip myself and more, just for the chance to be with Robert , the foul weather at home notwithstanding.)

Anyway, as soon as I made my acceptance known, Robert gave a loud whoop and did a little jig on the screen. This drew immediate peals of laughter from me, as his jerky image on screen while skipping about, came out downright slapstick and simply hilarious.

After calming down , Robert asked me to take at least a week off from work which would enable me to spend the 5th to the 8th of April with him at the resort. He reminded me to bring only light clothing to wear since the weather in the Philippines would be extremely hot, as it would be in the middle of summer when I arrive. He even emphasized to pack a lot of swimwear, as this would be the best time and place for me to work on my tan. He later admitted that since its been a year and a half since he'd last seen me in the flesh, he'd really like to take this opportunity of literally "seeing me in the flesh", so to speak.

Robert even made me promise to take only my briefest of swimsuits for the trip which I was to wear as often as possible , so as to allow him maximum access of my body to view. I teased back by telling him that maybe I should just come all covered up in a "burqa" like a good Arab woman , since he made it sound as if I would be headed for the desert instead of a tropical paradise. I loved it when his face immediately collapsed when I said this, but loved it even more as it instantly lit up when I told him I was only joking. I promised him that I would arrive properly attired. He may not have known this, but I was in an aroused state when I gave that promise.

Needless to say, I was on cloud nine by the end of our (cyber)date. I was so excited, that I was unable to sleep and spent most of the night restlessly fidgeting on my bed, imagining in all its graphic details, the things Robert and I would finally be able to do to one another; after having only being able to just talk about them, for so long.

During the course of my ruminations, my body felt flush for the first time since Robert left, as it could not help but react to the lurid imagery wracking my brain. ( n.b. Yes, I have remained faithful and loyal to him all the while he has been gone.)

Spurred by unbridled passion, My mind lost all its ability to consciously control my actions at some point, paving the way for the body's primal instincts to take over.

Unable to help myself, I frantically shed the bedclothes and blankets I had heretofore been swaddled in, so as to cool the raging fires emanating within me, leaving me naked and totally exposed to the frigid night air.

Even my hands came to life and of their own accord took separate and divergent paths - the right going south to caress the soft folds my now smoldering nether regions, while the left headed north to flit about the twin peaks of my already engorged bosom – but with the same end in view, which was to provide the for me to attain the carnal release , which my cruelly deprived body so desperately craved for.

Les orgasme.

Les petite la morte.

Mercifully, I fell into a deep and refreshing slumber immediately after I came.

After waking from my much needed rest the, I applied for leave from the office. Fortunately, this was approved without question. I also went about fixing my passport and other papers as well. After confirming the travel arrangements Robert had made, I decided to make good use of Robert's generosity and went shopping for new swimsuits.

I'm sure Robert would have been most pleased with the outcome of my quest.

In deference to Robert's wishes, I bought five of the skimpiest string bikinis I could find.

Of the five (5) purchased, three (3) were daring thongs in red, white and black, with tops that only covered the front of ones breasts, and bottoms which left the front part barely covered but ass cheeks somewhat exposed. The fourth (4th) was more daring flesh colored micro bikini which even offered less covering than the three, with the back portion of the bottoms being only a little thicker than the string. While the fifth (5th) was the most daring of the all, being a mini-micro bikini composed of miniscule triangles of cloth and thread like strings which left ones nipples and only the entrance of her sex barely covered, leaving ones ass totally exposed. The 5th had some printed design on it, but due to the scarcity of the material, I failed to discern its pattern nor colors even.

No doubt, the bikinis I chose were definitely risque even for European standards. In fact, I doubt whether even the bravest of women would have been able to feel comfortable wearing any them out in public, especially the 5th one, unless she was in the middle of a nude or clothing optional beach, where there would be other less clothed women about, to deflect attention from her.

To make matters worse, I even purposely got them a size too small, knowing fully well this would cause whatever little material there was to stretch out tautly across the expanse of my bare skin. In doing so, I had been fully prepared to endure a full body wax which would be necessary in order for me to wear them, and to continue to remain completely shaven down there; which was, to my mind, a small price to pay in exchange for the utmost pleasure Robert would surely derive from the view. Of course, my being completely bereft of all body hair, would surely provide Robert access to even more of my flesh for not just his eyes to feast upon.

In a foolhardy move, I did not bother try on the bikinis first before I purchased them. Deluding myself into believing, that I had the necessary looks and shape to wear them with aplomb, I bought them on sight, with nary a thought on how wantonly I would be put on display, whilst wearing them.

Perhaps, had I recalled what Robert had told me earlier about how Philippine society admonishes against public exposure and any form of lewd conduct , I would not have been so bold, nay foolish, to have bought the bikinis I had purchased.

I was sorely tempted to likewise buy the latest in beach and other summer wear for the trip. However, against my better judgment, I convinced myself not to do so, resolving to just walk about sans a cover-up whatsoever; justifying to myself that it would not only greatly please Robert to see me parading myself so exposed, but that surely there would be others in the resort who would be in equal states of undress as I would be, if not even more so. How wrong I turned out to be.

Calling to mind Robert's instructions, I packed lightly for the trip. Aside from my personal toiletries and the bikinis I bought, my whole wardrobe consisted of only light summer outfits and lingerie which I was able to fit into a small trolley suitcase, with much room to spare.

For the trip out I opted for a chic pantsuit ensemble with closed -toed spiked high-heeled shoes, over which I wore a matching heavy full length coat, as it was still quite chilly in Europe at the time. I had intended to wear the same outfit on my way back.

As arranged, I boarded my plane on the first day of April for the Philippines and, in all fervor prayed for a quick flight, impatiently hoping to find myself nestled in the waiting arms of my lover, at journeys end.

Hmm. . . I wonder whether there would be a chance for me to ease the building tension in my loins on the plane?

SASHA109
SASHA109
10 Followers