The Travel Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers

When I got back to the trailer, Sandy had cleaned up the dishes and the warm glow of the lights invited me inside. I set up the laptop computer (that is where I play my DVDs in the trailer) and we decided on a movie. I was outvoted 3 to 1 and we ended up watching "Yours, Mine and Ours" with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball. I figured I would watch "Patton" later, if I had enough battery power.

Since I had seen the movie about 20 times before, I picked up my book and started to read while the others watched the film. After about an hour, I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. I turned off the light above my bed so the only light now was from the glow of the DVD. Megan and Adrienne were softly highlighted by the movie. As my eyes became more adjusted to the light, I saw that they were lying close together with a little bit of motion under the blankets right where their two crotches were located. I didn't dare move. I was afraid they might stop. They were more than friends!!!

My eyes became even more used to the lighting, and I saw that Megan had closed her eyes. Obviously, Adrienne was getting Megan worked up to a mind blowing orgasm. I slowly turned my head to look at my wife. She was not watching the movie but the two women. I slowly moved my hand to her bush and found, to my surprise, that she was wearing no under pants and her thighs were splayed wide open. Her outside labia were warm and lubricated. Was she getting aroused watching two women in our trailer get each other off? Sandy moved her legs even wider apart, inviting my attention. I slipped my left index ever so slowly into her tunnel. She was sopping wet and unlike her usual response, her clitoris stood out at attention.

I had always suspected that Sandy was not quite as backward about sex as her demeanor would lead one to believe. I remember back to our unconsummated make-out sessions when we were first dating. On one date, she wore a pair of light brown stretch pants that clung tightly to her ass. We passionately kissed in the front seat of my parent's car for a long time and then she slipped down in the seat and spread her legs, inviting some action on my part. I was the most backwards young man in the world when it came to knowing what to do to satisfy a woman. I clumsily started massaging her stomach and lower abdomen, looking for some sort of clue as to what she was looking for. She brought her pubic area up higher, trying to get some pressure against her mound. Taking this hint, I moved my fingers lightly down to the "camel toe" that was showing through her stretch pants. I was so inexperienced, that my fingers went down too far and didn't even drag across her clitoris. Sensing my stupidity, she again moved and guided my hand to her clit. Naïve and not understanding clitoral massage, I erred by pushing really hard against her button. She backed her pudenda away, and said to me in a whisper, "softly".

I was flooded by this female reaction. Nothing would stop this excitement, if I could help it. Even through her stretch pants, I could make out a faint odor and it really keyed up my senses. After our marriage, I had an opportunity to get her naked and really lubed up. I then realized that the great odor was her vagina, sexually aroused. If I could take that scent and package it into candles, I would make millions.

I worked over her mound through her stretch pants, my hand moving in slow, intense circles. She had thrown her head back and she was breathing heavily. As I gently rubbed her clitoris through her pants, she rocked her hips in rhythm to my massage. Her legs were spread so far apart I was afraid she would split. Her large nipples were outlined on her tight, white top. This was the best show I had ever experienced in my life. My heart was beating about 200 times a minute as my adrenaline was in overdrive. Suddenly, she thrust her pelvis forward and clenched her legs around my hand. She let out a few whimpers, shuddered and then mumbled something I couldn't understand. She sat there a second, gasped out a heartfelt "thank you" and looked over at me with a flush-faced, bleary-eyed, embarrassed, I love you look. My life was better than it had ever been! I had seen my first full-fledged, full-blooded, female orgasm.

Back to the present, I saw Megan get that same look on her face that Sandy had shown me in my parent's car. An orgasm crashed through Megan's body. She bucked her hips athletically, pumping her vagina against Adrienne's hand. After a few minutes they kissed and Megan thanked Adrienne. Megan and Adrienne then looked our way. They were either checking to see if we were watching them, or checking what kind of action was being generated in the back of the trailer between Sandy and me. Sandy kind of froze when she saw their gaze come our direction. They pulled the blanket off of themselves to release the heat from under their blanket. I could see Adrienne's shiny, bald sex organs in the glare of a scene from the movie. Adrienne had obviously received Megan's attention before she focused on Megan. Both of them had their night shirts pulled up around their torsos, bunched around their tits. None of us had seen any of the DVD for a while, but the light it gave us provided a reason to let it run.

We all waited for what might happen next and the tension was very heavy. I was the first to move. I pulled the blanket off of Sandy and waited for her reaction. At first, she was reluctant to continue our touch and feel session and she was quite tentative. Slowly, as I rubbed her external genitals, the smell of three pussies flooded the trailer. Sandy finally relaxed and spread her legs wider apart. From where the other two women were laying, and with me discretely staying out of their line of sight, they could both see Sandy lying there, vulnerable and exposed. It took a minute for Sandy to get worked back up, but she liked the idea of others watching her spread beaver. I pushed my finger as far as I could into the warm wetness of her vertical slit.

The temperature in the trailer was cool, but Sandy had sweat beads forming on her forehead. I had learned a few years ago to really moisten up my fingers and work Sandy's clitoris over between two fingers. I used this method now and her pink nub stood out between my index and middle finger. Sandy will usually lie quietly and passively while I work her to an orgasm, but tonight she put on a real show. She threw her head from side to side and whispered for me to move my fingers faster. I had forgotten how truly perfect Sandy's vagina was. Her outer lips were tight and round. Her inner lips, when dormant, were hidden in the larger folds of her vulva. As she gets aroused, the light pink inner lips peek out like petals of a rose. Her clitoris is usually just a little "peek-a-boo nubbin'" between her legs. Now, in the heat of the moment, it stood out away from her body begging me to bring it to a thundering climax. In this context, Sandy did something that I had never seen her do before. She pulled her night shirt up and grasped both of her tits in her hands. Her usually large nipples had contracted in the cool air and excitement. They were unbelievably pretty and she grasped them and brought each nipple to her mouth and suckled herself. Pulling her lips away from each nipple, I could see that she had suckled them to a gorgeous red-pink color. The nipples stood out away from her round breasts as far as her clitoris did from her exposed pubic mound.

Needless to say, I was fascinated by this show, both with the two extra women that were lying in my trailer, but also with the reaction from my wife. I had completely forgotten about my own sexual needs as I worked over Sandy's body and it was fascinating to watch Sandy shudder and squirm under my attention. Both Adrienne and Megan had pushed themselves up on their elbows and were smiling as I worked up Sandy's passion. Sandy could only handle this for a few minutes and the final explosion came quickly. She lifted her hips and pelvis up off the bed, pulled at her nipples and shuddered and came for about two full minutes. I could feel the inner muscles of her vagina tighten down on my index finger. She was soaking wet and I lightly licked off my finger.

Savoring my fingers, I looked at our guests. They had pulled their shirts down modestly and all the female flesh that I had longed to ogle was now put away from my sight. Only Sandy was obscenely exposed, fairly oblivious to how far her legs were apart or how her nipples still were peeking out from between her own fingers. She had made quite the wet spot on the bed and she smelled divine. We looked up at the DVD and noticed that the movie was in the final credits. Megan reached over and turned off the computer, leaving us in complete darkness. Not sure what to expect, I heard them say, "Good night" and there was no more noise from their direction.

Sandy laid by me, only distinguishable in the night by her breathing and by the smell that her orgasm had created. My dick was at full attention and feeling fairly lonely. Three women had had orgasms within ten feet of his location, but poor old Johnson was all alone, erect, and in pain. I was just about ready to go to sleep when my gracious, caring, lovely, bedraggled wife reached over and pulled on my pajamas. She didn't say anything but lightly grabbed the head of my penis through the opening in my underwear. Usually I prefer full contact, jam your dick into the hilt, hard and horny sex. Tonight, however, it seemed right to let her bring me to a climax with just her hand. She has such a light touch and she knows the sensitive parts of my dick that need attention. I just decided to lay there and enjoy her skill.

Memories flood back before our marriage. That was when she had first shown how good she was at hand jobs, and she has used this talent at different times since the big wedding day. Before we were married, we were committed to no intercourse. We were horny, of course, but knew that we couldn't do the real "deed". Up to then, the most we had done was "Levi Lovin'", where we would rub each other genitals through our clothes. Sandy had gotten off a few nights before in my parent's car as I have described, and although we felt kind of guilty, we sure knew we were sexually compatible and I was surprised how often Sandy wanted me to rub her crotch through her clothes. She came numerous times by my working her cunt through her pants.

One memorable night about a week before the wedding, we sat in Sandy's parent's house. We had necked and kissed and rolled around for about an hour. I was about ready to go home when my dreams unexpectedly came true. Sandy actually stood up unhooked her belt, and undid the clasp on her size 6 jeans (oh, what an ass!!!), and unzipped her pants. Now I may not be the smartest guy in the world, but I sensed she was giving me a clue. I got up on my knees on the couch and started to tug and pull at her pants trying to get past the denim prison that held her beautiful, covered secrets. I remembered the image through the key hole. I was saddened when Sandy grabbed my hands, and told me that she was only letting me feel her, not rape her. She wanted to wait and didn't want her parents to hear our passion.

Okay, I would take what I could get. I had never had a true anatomy lesson on a real girl, so I wasn't quite sure where to begin. I couldn't get her pants past the flair of her hips, but I could see her underpants. Seeing them, I almost laughed out loud. After many years of looking at catalogs, I had a fairly strong opinion about what girls underpants should look like and, curiously, this wasn't it. She wore the kind that started just below her belly button and were made out of the same material that you make body armor from. The double absorbent, reinforced crotch in her panties looked similar to a chastity belt. She pulled her pants down far enough that I could see her external genitals only covered by her armor plated panties.

Awkwardly, I put my hand into her pants, scratching my arm on her zipper. I was determined that anything less than full amputation would not keep me from feeling that treasure, even if it was covered in steel panties. I was a little bit better at understanding where her clit was because of her orgasm I had observed in my Mom's car a few days earlier, so I worked my hand around above the crotch of her jeans and felt her labia through the cotton. The most fascinating thing was seeing individual pubic hairs sticking through the white of her panties. I turned on the lamp, because if I was going to give her a full gynecological exam, I wanted to see it.

I was a little disappointed after a few minutes because I wanted her to get stark raving naked, but she only sat down next to me and pulled her pants down to around her ankles. She left her underpants on and told me that I could feel her under her panties. So, in her parent's front room, I stuck my hand in between her panties and her belly. It was difficult, with the angle and with her tight panties to get where I wanted immediately, so I first worked my way down to her pubic hair. I noticed, and was surprised by, the coarseness of her bush. Then, as I worked my hand down farther, I came across moist, soft folds of skin. My snaking fingers next came across her obvious little poke-em-out clit. She sucked in her breath and moved her hips in a way that told me I had come across something very sensitive. I just stayed there without moving for a long time; afraid she may wrap the package up again and leave me without the thorough knowledge of female genitalia that I so urgently wanted. I had my arm twisted at unbelievable angles to try and feel her twat but I didn't move, even when my arm started to ache and go to sleep.

After a few minutes, she breathlessly told me, "You can put a finger up me, if you want". Perfect, but how? My index finger was smashed against her twat, so maybe if I just moved it around a bit, I could find the hole. Sure enough, as I got my finger moving around and felt some circulation return to my hand, her labia opened up a bit, like a safe giving way to an expert safecracker. I inched my finger between the folds and into her sex. Now, with success close and my hormones on overdrive, I pushed my finger as far as I could in a rapid upward motion. That was a mistake, because the angle that I was at made my finger push too hard against her pubic bone and not up her vagina. She jumped, and I retreated quickly, not sure if I had caused her permanent vaginal damage.

Lovely creature that she was, she told me that when we got married, she would lay on her back for hours and let me see every fold, every pubic hair and every nook and cranny until I memorized it like my own first name.

"Thank you, Sandy", I said as I smelled the remains of her virgin cunt on my finger. It had a musky, sexy smell like I had never encountered before. My dress pants tented out to obscene angles with my erection and it was apparent to Sandy that I was uncomfortable. Then she did something I didn't expect. She unzipped my pants and released the one-eyed dragon. It was the first time he had ever been released in the company of a girl, and I was slightly embarrassed with how quickly she worked, but I was emboldened by her aggressiveness. She worked her fingers up and down my penis for a minute and I could see her turning over an idea in her mind.

Finally, she looked me in the eye while she continued to stroke my dick and asked, "Would you like a little relief?"

I fairly gasped, "Like you wouldn't believe", unsure what she had in mind.

She led me into the kitchen, just down the hall from her sleeping parents. She did this by never releasing my erect member. I can guess what her parents would have done if they would have come out in the kitchen at that moment, seven inches of my dick in their dear daughter's hand. Sandy was smart and she was always thinking ahead. The kitchen fit her needs for what she planned to do to me. Her mother's hand lotion was located in a bottle above the sink, and it was the only place in the house with tile instead of carpet. We left the lights off. The first thing that she did was to study my erection, with a kind of detachment and curiosity reserved for academic study. Then, in an awkward and unexpected move, she took the end of my dick in her mouth and lightly sucked and swirled her tongue around the end. I just about collapsed from passion and pleasure.

She pushed me against the kitchen counter and lubed up her right hand with my soon to be Mother-in-law's hand lotion. She got down on her knees and encircled my dick with her lotion covered hand. She started moving up and down in slow deliberate strokes. She apologized for her inexperience and asked for direction. I think the only coaching I could give her was a loud grunt. The lotion was cool, her hand was soft, and her face was beautiful as she looked up at me in the moonlight. She twisted her hand over the glans of my penis at the end of each stroke, like an expert, but with a certain shy, coyness that was unbelievably exciting. She told me that I had to let her know when I was coming, because she wanted to make sure it didn't splatter all over the kitchen. This elicited another moan on my part. She sensed the boiling that was occurring in my balls, and she used her left hand to gently massage them. This was more than I ever dreamed possible in enjoyment and sexual excitement. I told her to move back, so I wouldn't stain her light blue, turtle-necked sweater. She prepared for the impending orgasm by getting a huge smile (she liked being in control) and I felt my testicles boiling. Suddenly, it felt like my balls exploded out the end of my penis.

She put her left hand in front of my penis and the first stream of semen literally slapped off of her palm and dripped onto the floor. She giggled and kept milking my dick like a starving calf. The next stream sped past her hand, which was positioned too low and it fell to the floor. I felt so faint that I wasn't sure I could keep standing. Semen continued to shoot from the end of my dick, and Sandy was only able to contain a small fraction in her open palm. Finally spent, I looked around the kitchen. It was good we moved to the tiled floor or we would have stained the carpet in the front room more than a herd of cattle. It felt like some semen must have shot 20 feet.

Sandy said it was the first ejaculation she had ever seen, and she openly wondered how it would feel to have a stream like that in her vagina. I would have shown her that night, if she hadn't walked to the sink, washed off her hand and pulled out a few paper towels which she used to mop up the sticky mess on the floor. She leaned over, took the end of my penis in her mouth and sucked hard. I could actually feel the remaining semen in my dick pulled out by her suction. She made a sort of yummy sound, went over and turned on the light and told me to make sure we got everything clean. I smile every time I go back to that kitchen and realize the first orgasm triggered by my wife occurred there on that memorable winter night using her Mother's lotion. .

So there I was back in the present in the camper with my naked wife, two beautiful women laying about five feet away and my wife's hand as it slowly moved up and down on my erection. My pelvis started to move in the rhythm of Sandy's slow but steady work, and I was just about ready to come. The trailer doesn't have very good leveling jacks, so any motion is felt throughout the trailer. We were rocking.

Usually, when Sandy is giving me a hand job, she waits for the orgasm, shoots my jism on my belly and chest, wipes her hand off on my clothes, smiles and nods off to sleep. This was my expectation tonight, but as I started to tense for the release, I felt Sandy shift her weight, encircle my dick with her lips and tongue and bring me to a climax in her mouth. I came violently, splashing my spunk on the back of her throat. I listened as she nursed and slurped all the semen from my body. I knew our guests had to hear this, as well as feel the rocking of the trailer, but no reaction came from them, only a short laugh, and a whispered comment from one of the girls about how we should all sleep better. Sandy did something completely out of character that night. She curled up next to me naked and slept in the buff for only the second or third time since we were married. I drifted off to sleep, with a smile on my face sleeping the sleep of the dead that comes after a mind numbing orgasm.

chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers